Sunday, March 2, 2014

Yugioh GX part 56 Jaden vs Orlando.


This part will be short because the next few parts will be very plot heavy.

Jaden was walking around the island with Alexis and Yin.They cornered him after his duel with a powerful pro." So why did you tied me up?" said Jaden." I want to go on a date with you but miss no fun joined me." said Yin." Why? I thought we were over.Your words not mine." said Jaden." I don't want Yin alone with you." said Alexis.Jaden then thought," She is coming back to me.".They reached the top and Yin said," Is this Sakura petals?".

Then petals appeared as a man stood there.He was wearing a weird costume." You wouldn't to be Orlando?" said Alexis." I am young lady.I am very glad that I have such young and beautiful fans like yourself." said Orlando.Jaden then blocked the girl as he said," Who are you?"."This is Orlando.He is a actor and he is the champion of the International Pro League.You would be like him if you had some class." said Alexis.She moved Jaden as Crowler's laugh was heard." That was funny." said Crowler.Jaden then saw the two men up there drinking tea." What are you two doing here?" said Jaden." We are fans of Orlando along with your EX-girlfriend." said Bonaparte.Jaden then said," Way to pour the salt in the wounds."." I will always love you Jaden-poo." said Yin.She then hugged him as Orlando said," Lets duel.I have heard about you from some pros that you defeated.So lets duel Jaden."." Sure!" said Jaden.

Orlando drew a card and he said," I play the spell card Kabuki Stage Big Bridge!".The bridge appeared and Orlando said," I summon Yoshitsune the Goblin of Beauty in attack mode.And with that I end my turn.".The female appeared as Jaden drew a card.He looked at his hand and he said," I summon Evil Hero Spawn in attack mode.".Then a hero stood there.He look Spawn from well Spawn." I activate his special effect.I can now summon an Evil Hero from my hand.I summon Evil Hero Infernal Gainer." said Jaden.The hero stood there." Attack that woman!" said Jaden." I activate her special effect." said Orlando.The woman went into defense mode stopping the attack." I now summon Armed Samurai Ben Kei in attack mode." said Orlando." I end my turn." said Jaden.

Evil Hero Spawn.Attribute Dark.LV 6.ATK 2000 DEF 1500.The evil version of Spawn.Can be summon without a tribute if your opponent has a monster on field.You can summon an evil hero from your hand with the cost of Spawn's attack.When sent to the grave,you can summon a level 5 or higher monster from your hand

Orlando drew a card and he said,"I switch my Yoshitsune back to attack mode.Then I activate Monk Halberd and I give it to Armed Samurai.".The solider gained some more power." I activate Dramatic Pose." said Orlando.The two evil hero lost attack points."I then play sapping arrow." said Orlando.Spawn then lost another 300 life points." Attack you two." said Orlando." I play the quick spell.Evil Shield." said Jaden.Then a shield showed up.The attack was blocked and Orlando's turn was over." I draw!" said Jaden.He looked at his hand and he said," I send my Infernal Gainer to the grave so I can summon Evil Hero Malicious Edge.".The spiked hero stood there and Jaden said," I activate Dark Fusion.".Then the two heroes jumped into a portal." I now bring out Evil Hero Malicious Fiend." said Jaden.The monster stood there as Jaden said," Attack Samurai Ben Kai.".Then the fiend slashed up Monk Halberd and Jaden lost life points." Doesn't matter.Attack that woman." said Jaden.The fiend ran toward the woman." I switch her to defense mode." said Orlando.The attack was blocked as Orlando said," I summon Shizuke the Heavenly Dancer in attack mode."." I end my turn by activate my spawn's ability.I can now summon a level 5 or higher monster so I pick Evil Hero Wanderer in attack mode." said Jaden.Then a man wearing a cloak stood there." I end my turn with a facedown.Your move Orlando." said Jaden.

Sapping Arrow.Spell.Quick.Makes your opponent's monster lose 300 attack points.
Evil Shield.Spell.Quick.Block the attack and ends your opponent's turn.
Evil Hero Wanderer.Attribute Dark.LV 6.ATK 2100 DEF 2150.A man who was a troubled past so he seeks revenge on those who kiled him and transformed him.When destroy you gained 800 life points.

Orlando drew a card and he said," I play pot of greed.".He drew two extra cards as he said," I play the spell card Kabuki Stage- The Rough Seas.".The field changed as Orlando said,"I send Shizuke and Yoshitsune to the grave so I can summon Genghis Kahn the Emperor Dragon in attack mode.".The dragon roared." I now activate Audience Power!Now my dragon gains an extra thousand attack points plus an extra 2 attack so destroy those so called heroes." said Orlando.Then Jaden lost his three heroes plus 4200 life points." Now end this with Ben Kei!" said Orlando."I play my facedown.Scrap Iron Scarecrow." said Jaden.The attack was blocked as Orlando end his turn.Jaden drew a card and he said," Time to end this show with some bad ratings.I summon Evil Hero Detective.".The detective stood there and Jaden said," I activate his special effect.I can summon a monster from my grave and my deck so I pick Evil Hero Malicious Fiend and Evil Hero Possessed.".The fiend returned as a hero stood there.He look lifeless and like a ghost." I will end this with Possessed's effect." said Jaden.The dragon lost it strength." I am down with this.End this." said Jaden. Orlando lost all of his life points in one strike.

Audience Power.Spell.Normal.Your monster gets 1000 attack points and an extra two attacks.
Evil Hero Detective.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1400.A detective allows looking out for the evil and heartless.Can bring out an evil hero from the grave and deck on turn summoned.
Evil Hero Possessed.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.A hero looked for his body and he is a demonic force.Can make your opponents monster lost all of his attack points on turned summoned.

Jaden walked off as Alexis thought to herself as Yin,Crowler,and Bonaparte were watching Orlando," I will make you join the light Yuki along with the Spirit King." She walked off as the man perfomed.

Next time.
Bob vs Chazz.A rematch of epic proportions.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment