Monday, March 3, 2014

Hero part 2 It's Hero Time

This part is the POV for Ben.Bob and Ruby are a couple in this story.

Ben P.O.V
I was walking to school with my old friend Jade.She and her family has been here for a week now.Bob hasn't changed his lifeless personality.I was worried about him.I remember when we were little.He always told me about his crush on Jade but ever since the accident he has been like this.

I then grab some roses and I gave it to her."I don't know what to say Ben." said Jade."Don't say anything about it. Take it as a present for you. I heard about you helping the gardening club." I said."How did you know that?" said Jade."Lets just say that a little bird told me." I said.

To tell you the truth, I was flying back to school from fighting Albedo but I couldn't tell her that."So what do you think of Sam and Danny?" said Jade."Oh they are cute together. Why do you ask?" I said."I was thinking of them getting them together but I need some help." said Jade."So you have been here for a week now and you are playing Cupid?" I said."Yep. When I see love. I just can't control myself like you did with Ghostfreak back in the beginning." said Jade.I remember the memories of Zs'Skayr and I said,"Yeah but I defeated him.".We walked together when we reached the school.

I was on the rooftop.I got a call during Math about an alien attack.I then turned into Stinkfly and I flew off.I then saw the Circus Freaks robbing a bank.I then switch aliens to Cannonbolt and I toppled them like pins.I then stood there and I said,"Is that all you freaks got?".I then felt a chilling presence behind me as it said,"You must be Ben Tennyson. I will have the honor of killing you and then the ghost boy.".

I roll away as I saw a knight.He look like a ghost.Thumbskull stood there and he said,"Ben meet Fright Knight. He is a big and powerful ghost.".Frightwig stood there and she said,"You are going down Ben.".Then Acid Breath said,"You are going to become road kill Benjamin. ".

I was surround by the Halloween rejects when a RV appear in front of me."Don't worry about anything Ben. Jack Fenton is here to save you from these ghosts!" yelled Jack.I then saw a man in his 40s and he was wearing a orange jumpsuit standing there with some weird gear."I can use this." I said.

I then turned into Jury Rigg and I fixed up Jack's car."What are you doing to the Fenton mobile?" said Jack."Fixing it to catch these freaks!" I yelled.I turned into a cannon."Time to catch these ghosts!" I said.I put on my googles as I fired some nets.I then looked and I turned into Diamondhead.I then placed crystals to hold them down."Thanks Mr.Fenton. Do you want me to fix your RV?" I said.Jack looked at it and he said,"Can you add wheels to it?"."Um sure." I said.

I flew back to school as Astrodactyl.I landed on the roof where I saw Bob sleeping.I then turned into Nanomech and I screamed into his ears.He woke up and he swated me away."What do you want Ben? I am trying to get some sleep." said Bob.

I then turned back to normal as I said,"So what do you remember?"."Is this about Jade girl? She has been bothering me for a whole week now." said Bob."She is our friend from before the accident." I said."Really? Then why don't I remember her? I remember you and Sam but not her." said Bob."I better get going. You should come join us. She would like that." I said."Do you mean Jade or Ruby?" said Bob."You will figure this out soon." I said.Bob then ignore me and I walked downstairs.

I sat next to Danny."So where were you?" said Danny."Fighting the Circus Freak Trio along with your dad." I said."I am so sorry about him." said Danny."He wasn't that bad and do you know a ghost called the Fright Knight?" I said."Um why do you ask?" said Danny."I thought you would know because of your dad." I said.

I then looked at the boy as I saw Sam and Jade walking toward us."So how was work Ben?" said Jade."Fine. I did have to break Danny's dad car." I said."You destroy the Fenton RV!" yelled Danny."Did you turn into Jury Rigg?" said Sam."Yes." I said."Don't worry about it so much Danny. I mean your dad can fix it right?" said Sam."Yeah but he will talk about ghosts the whole time." said Danny.

Then I saw Ruby walking over."Ruby." I said.She sat next to Jade and she said,"So you knew my boyfriend when you were kids?"."Yes?" said Jade."I see." said Ruby.She then called her goons over as they dumped food on her.m

Jade ran off as I stood up."What was that for Ruby?" said Sam."I want that little hoar gone so MY Bobby doesn't forget who his real friends are." said Ruby.She walked off as I said,"Sam. Go find Jade and help her clean up and Danny we are going to talk with Bob.".

We walked toward the roof and Bob was gone."So where is he?" said Danny."I thought he would be up here." I said.I then heard my phone ring."What is it?" said Danny."An alien attack." I said.

Then Danny's phone rang."Yeah dad?" said Danny."I need you down here! Remember that ghost that attack the museum back in old hometown?" said Jack."You mean Hotep-Ra?" said Danny."Well he is helping a werewolf, mummy, and Frankenstein. I need your help so ask your friend Ben to get you down here." said Jack.He then hanged up as Danny said,"Can I have a ride?"."Um sure." I said.I then turned into Big Chill and Danny jumped on my back."Lets get going." I said.

I then saw Jack and I flew down.Danny got off me and I saw the four attack some cops outside the museum."I better switch aliens." I said.I turned into Feedback."Hey where did Danny go?" said Jack.He was gone as I said,"He probably ran off to grab some help.".

I then fired a beam of electricity at the mummy that was blocking bullets."You must be Ben Tennyson. I see that those freaks and Fright Knight failed. I will serve my new king!" said Hotep.I was then covered by the wrap thanks to the Mummy.I then try to transform but then a green blast of energy hit Hotep."Let him go." said a voice.I saw a boy.He had white hair and green eyes.He was wearing a black jumpsuit."Is that Danny? So he is a ghost?" I thought.

I then transform into Big Chill and I froze the wrapping.I then turned into Wildvine.I then threw some plant bombs which captured Yenaldooshi and then I fired some plant grenades which knocked out the werewolf.

The mummy was free as it jumped on me."Ben!" yelled the white haired boy."Calm down who ever you are. I got this." I said.I then made spikes come out as the mummy fell off me."So who are you?" I said."Danny Phantom." said Danny."Yep Danny." I thought.He then screamed which knocked Hotep.I then saw Victor sneaking off."I got this." I said.I then stretch my arm and I grab him.I brought him down there as I said,"Do you mind knocking him out?"."Um sure. Do you mind me freezing your arm?" said Danny."Um sure." I said.My arm was frozen because of Danny.I then broke it and it grew back.

I then went back to normal." MYou were pretty good Danny." I said."Thanks Mr.Tennyson. I better get going." said Danny.He then phased into the ground as Jack ran over."Why did you let him help you?" said Jack."You know him?" I said.

I was signing some autographs from some fans."He was a "superhero" back where I used to live. He is just another ghost." said Jack."I better get back to school." I said.I turned into XLR8 and I ran to school.

I reached the front as the lunch bell rang.I then saw Danny.He was running toward me."I am sorry." said Danny."For what?" I said.I went back to normal as he said,"I ditched you because I was scared of that mummy."."It is fine Danny. I handled them with the help of Danny Phantom." I said."Really?" said Danny."Yep and thanks for the help. Don't worry I won't tell Sam about it." I said."You figure it out? Dam." said Danny.Danny then ran in as I followed behind.

I was walking home with Bob.We are partners in Math and Science because I always had to leave because of aliens."So what do you need Bob?" I said."I need to speak with your grandfather." said Bob."Um why? I mean Grandpa wouldn't mind but I would like to know." I said."You will understand soon dear Ben." said Bob.We walked into Max's Plumbing.Bob knew of the plumbers thanks to the accident.

We went down there and I saw Grandpa Max talking with some plumbers."Bob and Ben? What are you doing here?" said Max."I need to talk with you about my powers." said Bob.Bob got powers from the accident."I see. What are your questions?" said Max.

I stood there as Bob and Max talked.I then notice the Circus Freak Trio and the three monsters from earlier being taken to a prison cell.I then turned into Nanomech and I followed them.

I went to the prison cell and they were talking beside the wolf and the mummy."I can't believe I failed Zs'Skayr again." said Viktor."Shut up Frank Dork. I can't believe that ghost got out!" said Frightwig."It is fine Fright. I mean we won't be hurt by Zombozo." said Acid Breath.

I then shivered at the name as Thumbskull said,"Why did we have to rob that bank and Viktor's group rob the museum?"."You idiot. We need the distraction of Ben and we fail badly." said Viktor.They then talked about something called the. Infi-Map and plumber badges.I flew back to Grandpa Max and Bob.

I turned back to normal and Max said,"Where were you?"."Just being bored." I said."My questions were answered. Lets get back." said Bob.He then ran toward the elevator and I followed him.

We went up there as Bob said,"So what did you learn from those circus freaks and halloween freaks? I may not have much control on my new powers yet but I can tell when you left to go learn.".I stood there and I said,"I will tell you if you tell me why you are dating Ruby. I mean did you know what she did to Jade?"."Deal. I fell in love with her and I asked her out. I know what she did to Jade. I am going to talk with her about it." said Bob."I learned that the Circus Freaks trio and Ghostfreak's crew are going to steal something called the Infi Map and some plumber badges." I said."We better go do some research on this map." said Bob.The elevator stopped.

The door opened as we walked outside.I got a call about a crime."Let Danny handled it." said Bob."How did you know?" I said."The name and I also read Danny's mind." said Bob."Do you read my mind?" I said."Yes but I won't expose your secrets." said Bob.He walked toward my house as I followed after him.

Next time,
Time for Danny to get a little love.He deals with his new friendship with Sam, Ben, and Bob and also he finds a truly terrible secret involve some of the new kids.         

No comments:

Post a Comment