Saturday, March 1, 2014

Yugioh GX part 55 The Spirit King vs the golden dragon


Bob was relaxing on a tree.The Genex tournament was in full swing and Bob hasn't been challenged.All of his friends have 5 medals.He then fell asleep.He looked around and he saw that he was in a empty field." I am back here? Weird." said Bob.He walked around and he found Ra." Ra? What is going on?" said Bob.Ra turned around and it roared.The field changed into a battle field." What is going on?I have been playing too much of that game." said Bob.He then saw a sword.He grab it and then he woke up." You alright Bob?" said a voice.He rubbed his eyes as he saw Roxy standing there with Kitty." Yeah.Just fine.What are you girls doing here?" said Bob." Looking for you." said Kitty."Um why?" said Bob." Your cousin is looking for you." said Roxy." Did she follow you?" said Bob." No why?" said Kitty." She scares the living hell out of me." said Bob." Why?" said Kitty." She likes him a lot." said Roxy." But aren't you two family?" said Kitty." He was adopted so it is perfectly acceptable." said Roxy." She also scares me because she came here to be my boyfriend." said Bob.Then Ra flew over in his chibi form." Master! We have a problem." said Ra." Did Scampers find the cookie jar?" said Bob." No far worse.Someone made a card of me." said Ra." Um aren't you a card? And can I hug you?" said Roxy." No.A duelist is using a card which was my power." said Ra." Okay.I need to see some proof." said Bob.

Then a giant version of him showed up." Ah shit!" yelled Bob.Bob then called Sheppard." Yes Bob?" said Sheppard." Get everyone inside right now!" yelled Bob." Why?" said Sheppard." A copy of the Winged Dragon of Ra is out.Get the students plus the pros inside so everyone is safe." said Bob." Are you serious?I mean Pegasus just called about it." said Sheppard." Look out of your window and you will see it." said Bob.Then after a few seconds Sheppard said," Get over here! I already called Pegasus."." Yes sir." said Bob.Bob ended the call as Roxy said," Daddy is coming here?"." Yep.You want to come with me?" said Bob.She nod her head as Kitty said," Can I come?"." Sure." said Bob.The three walked toward the school as a helicopter flew in.

Bob sat on the couch with a grilled cheese sandwich." Um Bob.What is that for?" said Roxy." You'll see." said Bob.The door then opened and Roxy said," Daddy!".She then hugged her father as he said," Roxy.It is good to see that you aren't one of those mindless zombie.".Then Kitty said," Chumley?".Chumley stood there in a suit and he said," Hey Kitty or are you Angel.I always get you two confused."." I am Kitty.What are you doing here?" said Kitty." I came here with Chumley because of that fake Ra card." said Pegasus.Bob handled the sandwich to the boy who was a koala." So what do you know about it Pegasus?" said Sheppard." We were working on the Egyptian God Cards and the Wicked God Cards for testing purposes until Yugi stopped us and he took the 6 cards and he gave them to Bobby here but what I didn't know was.A ex-designer of mine named Franz made a copy of Ra and he left the company." said Pegasus." I see.Do you have him into the tournament database?" said Kitty." Let me check." said Sheppard.

He look at the list as Chumley said," So I heard about you and Stella."." Yeah." said Bob." Don't worry about it.Every couple goes through a rough patch.You will get through it." said Chumley." Thanks Chumley.I need that." said Bob.Chumley then said," I have some cards for you.".He then held up a duel pack and Bob opened it." This is awesome Chumley!" said Bob." Just like a kid." said the girls." I found him.He has 9 medals and Bob was 41 medals." said Sheppard." Always an overachiever." said Pegasus." I am going to go look for him.Kitty and Roxy do you mind talking Chumley back to the Slifer?I got some deck organization to do." said Bob.The three students as Bob jumped into a portal." So was he like that when he was a kid?" said Sheppard." Yes.He was always to himself but he knows how to protect his friends." said Pegasus.

Chumley was in the main lounge area." So you were Jess and Syrus's roommate last year?" said Danny." Yep.I wasn't very good at dueling but I was really good at art." said Chumley." So where did Bob go?" said Syrus." He went to go put the new cards that Chumley made for him in his deck." said Kitty." You made some cards!" said Jaden.Chumley then said," I made all of my friends some cards.".He then handled Syrus, Jaden,Kitty, and Fate a pack of cards." Awesome!" said Syrus." Where are the others?" said Chumley." In the light." said Drake.He stood there and Chumley said," Drake?!What are you doing here?"." He is good now." said Robin." I don't trust him." said Chumley." It is fine.I don't need your pity." said Drake.He walked off as Roxy said," He is just a little angry."." Why?" said Chumley." He just have a lot on his mind.So how is work?" said Danny."Fine but I am worried about Bob.Do you think he can win?" said Chumley." Yeah." said the girls.

Bob was walking out in the open with Scampers using his nose and Ra." Have you found him yet Scampers? " said Bob." No sir." said Scampers.Scampers then point his nose straight ahead." Lets go!" said Ra.The god flew toward the bushes as Bob text Pegasus and he opened up a portal and he told Future Messenger to get Chumley,Jaden,and Syrus and bring them to him.Bob ran with the spirit dog as he saw a Obelisk Blue on the floor.He helped him up as the blue said," I saw him Ra!".He was out cold as a man stood there.He was wearing a lab coat." You must be Yugi's boy.I must destroy you!" said Bob.Bob placed the student over by a tree and he said," You are going down Franz.".Bob started up his duel disk as Syrus,Jaden,Chumley,and Pegasus ran in." Ah Herr Pegasus.We meet again.I will defeat your geschatzt Duellant and I will be the best!" yelled Frank." In your dreams.Lets duel." said Bob.

Bob drew a card." I play Polymerization.I fuse Dark Magician and Buster Blader to summon Dark Paladin in attack mode." said Bob.The wizard stood there and Bob said," I end my turn with a facedown.".Franz drew a card and he said," I summon Ra's Disciple which lets me bring out two more Ra's Disciple from my deck to my hand.".The same monster stood there." I activate Trap Booster so I can activate Ultimate Offering." said Franz.He then summon the same monsters twice and he lost 1000 life points." I now send these three to the grave so I can summon the Winged Dragon of Ra!" said Franz.Then Franz said,"Great Beast of the Sky,please hear my cry.Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight. Envelop the desert with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe.Unlock your powers from deep within so that together we may win. Appear in this shadow Game as I call your name Winged Dragon of Ra!". The fake dragon stood there and it roared." I activate Mound of the Bound Creator." said Franz.Then Franz said," Attack!".Bob lost his monsters plus 800 life points." I end my turn." said Franz.

Bob drew a card and Bob said," I summon Anarchy in attack mode.".The hero stood there and Bob said," I also summon Drawing Wizard.".Then a wizard stood there." I activate his special effect.I can now draw the amount of cards that my wizard has on his chest.So lets randomize!" said Bob.The number landed on the number 5.Bob then drew 5 cards and he then said," This is for you Chumley.I activate Armageddon's sword!".Then a sword stood there.The blade was red and the hilt was black." That is a weird looking sword." said Jaden." I made that card because of Armageddon.I thought he was so cool and also his sword's special effect." said Chumley." I activate my sword's special effect.I can summon Armageddon from my deck with my two monsters on my field and a another monster from the two monsters in my grave.So I remove Dark Magician and Buster Blader from my grave and I send Drawing Wizard and Anarchy so I can summon Future Dragon!" said Bob.Then a futuristic dragon stood next to Armageddon.Armageddon grab his sword as Bob said,"I end my turn."." Why didn't you attack Herr Moto?" said Franz." You'll see." said Bob.Franz drew a card and he said,"I now give all of my life points to Ra and I play Megamorph.".Ra then gained Franz's life points and it was 9300 attack points." Attack that weak dragon!" said Franz.A blast of fire went toward the dragon." I activate my dragon's effect by banishing Drawing Wizard." said Bob.The dragon roared which stopped the fiery attack." I end my turn." said Franz.

Drawing Wizard.LV 4.Attribute Dark.ATK 1400 DEF 1400.A wizard who has the power of luck on his side.You can draw the number of the cards on his chest.
Armageddon's Sword.Spell.Equip.You can summon Armageddon by sending two monsters on your field and you can banish two monsters from your grave so you can summon a monster from your deck.
Future Dragon.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 6000 DEF 5000.A dragon made by the future monsters to defend the mayor from the End.You can block an attack by a monster in your grave and you can banish it to protect your dragon.

Bob drew a card and he said,"I play Power Crest.".Then a crest float there then Bob said," I now activate my two facedowns.Power Sword and Power Armor.".Then a sword plus some armor stood there." With these three cards I can summon a monster who has the power of my strongest monster.I summon Power Robot!" said Bob.Then Power appeared.The armor went on him and the crest went on the armor.He grab the sword and he turned into a powerful robot." That is so cool!Did you make that Chumley?!" said the boys." Yes he did.Bob asked Chumley to make it." said Pegasus." It is totally lishus." said Chumley.Then Bob said," I activate the spell card Power Dimension.".Then a dimension appeared." I activate the effect of Power Dimension."said Bob.Then a spirit version of Dark Magician,Buster Blader,and Drawing Wizard appeared." I can now summon the two monster that I banished first in attack mode so come back you two." said Bob.The two monster showed up as Bob lost 400 life points." I activate another spell that my friend made for me.Lets go Power Sacrifice.I send these two back to the grave so I can use to bring three spells to my hand." said Bob.The two monsters were gone as Bob drew three cards." I activate Heroic Sacrifice.I send my Drawing Wizard which is banned by the way and along with my future Dragon.I can activate a ritual spell.So I pick Black Luster Ritual so I can summon Black Luster Solider in attack mode." said Bob.The monster stood next to the sword wielding Armageddon along with the robot and Bob lost 200 life points because of Drawing Wizard." I play Polymerization and I fuse Armageddon and Black Luster Solider so I can summon Armageddon Luster." said Bob.Then Armageddon stood there with Black Luster Armor plus Armageddon's sword and Black Luster Solider." What are you going to do with those weak monster? I have cards to prevent you from doing shit to the almighty Ra!" yelled Franz." I know but I activate the spell card Power Robot Powerup." said Bob.Then the robot glowed." I can now attack twice with both of my monster because I have 5 or more monster in my grave." said Bob.Then the robot flew toward the dragon and Bob drew a card from his deck as Franz said,"I play Negate Attack!".The robots attack was stopped and Bob said," I activate the spell card.Power Light!".The trap card was destroy as Bob said," I am so not sorry about this."." What do you mean? I mean you and your terrible cards that fett koala man made for you! I would have made better cards." said Franz." Chumley is the best card designer that I now so I don't feel bad about this.Power Smash and Armageddon Slash!" said Bob.Franz lost all of his life point plus the fake Ra card.

Power Crest.Spell.Normal.Part of the powers to make the Power Robot.
Power Sword.Spell.Normal.Part of the powers to make the Power Robot.
Power Armor.Spell.Normal.Part of the powers to make the Power Robot.
Power Robot.LV 8.Attribute Earth.ATK 50000 DEF 50000.The robot that Power made to stop Psycho.
Power Dimension.Spell.Field.The dimension where Power and the Spirit King lies.You can summon back your removed from play monster with the cost of 200 life points.
Power Sacrifice.Spell.Normal.You sent two monster on your field to the grave so you can draw three spells to your hand from your deck.
Heroic Sacrifice.Spell.Normal.You can send a monster that you banished and a monster on your field so you can activate a ritual spell without tributing.
Armageddon Luster.LV 8.Attribute Earth and Dark.ATK 15000 DEF 15000.Armageddon and Black Luster Solider in one.A force to be dealt with.
Power Robot Powerup.Spell.Normal.Allows all of your monster to attack twice if you have 5 or more in your grave.
Power Light.Spell.Quick.You can destroy a trap card.

Bob then grabed the fake Ra and he said," Your move Pegasus.".Pegasus walked up to the man and he said," I have seen what you have done Franz.You wanted some attention but you didn't need to do all of this so Bob you can do what you want with the card and you Franz.You are fired and I never want to see your face again." said Pegasus.Franz ran off leaving the medals.There were nine." Should we give them back?" said Chumley." No.Bob won them fair and square." said Syrus.Bob picked them up as he said," It was good to see you again Chumley but I must be off.".He disappeared in a portal as Jaden said," So when are you leaving?"." Once we have taken this boy back to the academy." said Chumley.He grab the Obelisk as they walked back to the academy.

As the helicopter flew off,Bob was in his dorm.He stood there with his hand on fire." Your decision Ra?" said Bob.The Chibi Ra stood there and he said," Burn it.".Bob burned the card as Dark Magician walked in." Master.We have a problem." said Dark Magician." Did Anarchy cheat again?" said Ra." No.Far worst.We have Armageddon and Black Luster Solider keeping an eye on our little friends." said Dark Magician." We better getting going.I have shit to do." said Bob.He followed the magician as the dragon flew back to his station.Bob walked into the living room as Armageddon said," Bob.We have some new friends to help us defeat the light."." How many do we need?" said Bob.

Franz walked up to the room of Sartorius.He opened the door and he said," I am here to serve you Herr Sartorius.I will do anything to serve you and the light."." Good my child.Time to show the supreme king and his friends the power of the Light!" yelled Sartorius.

Next time,
Jaden duels the man from a play.
   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment