Thursday, February 27, 2014

Yugioh GX part 54 The start of the Genex Tournament.

The duel between Odin and Sartorius will be very detail because it is really short.

Bob was on the roof of the Obelisk White dorm.He was sitting there and he had a bucket of red paint next to him." This is going to be awesome." said Bob.He then stood up and he got the signal from Slifer and on the red god card was Dark Magician,Luna.Selena,Nick,Future Archer,Power,Devil,Carly,and the monsters in his deck beside the other two gods,dragon,wicked gods,and the sacred beasts.Armageddon appeared next to him and he said," Bob.They are coming out soon.Is everyone ready?"." Yep.You better get over there." said Bob.Armageddon warped as Bob went down to the ground.He saw the society coming out." Okay now!" yelled Bob.Then red paint fell all over them and the society looked at Bob." Later." said Bob.He started to run as the society ran after him.Bob then noticed a helicopter coming in." Sheppard is coming back.Awesome.I better ditch these clowns into the forest of illusion." said Bob.Bob then turned toward the forest with the society behind him.

Crowler and Bonaparte were acting crazy." Why is he coming back? I thought he was on vacation." said Bonaparte." Maybe because you turned the Obelisk Blue dorm into a crazy cult." said Crowler." You agree to it!" yelled Bonaparte." You forced me too!" yelled Crowler.The two bickered as the door opened. Sheppard stood there as he said," This is a warm welcome.".He walked in as Bonaparte said," You have probably noticed the blue dorm.It was Crowler's idea!"." No it was this pipsqueaks!" yelled Crowler.The two bickered as Sheppard stopped them." Calm down.I knew about this from Bob's letters." said Sheppard. " That slacker wrote you?" said Bonaparte." Mr.Moto is one of our best students and he is a great duelist. Now call all of the students here.I have an announcement from them." said Sheppard.The two men ran off as Sheppard said," What did those two bumbling idiots do this time?"." Nothing Chancellor Sheppard." said Bob.He warp in and Sheppard jumped back." Bob?! What are you doing in here? And how?" said Sheppard." I have friends in high connection.So what is your announcement that you are going to tell us?" said Bob." We have a dueling tourney and your family will be entering and I mean all of them." said Sheppard." Even my grandpa?" said Bob." Probably not him." said Sheppard." Okay.I will be down there with my friends.Oh and here is the list of the students who joined the light." said Bob.He then threw a list on the desk as he opened the door." Bob.I am so sorry about you and Stella." said Sheppard." I know but you can't stay in the past forever.I think a wise man taught me that.Welcome back Sheppard." said Bob.

The room was filled with Slifers,Ras,and the painted covered Obelisk White.Bob sneaked in and stood next to Ace." Dude! Nice prank! I am so freaking proud!" yelled Ace." Thanks but they are probably out to kill." said Bob.Then Sheppard stood there." I am welcome to be back and I see that a lot was changed since I left.I am here to tell you that we are holding a little tourney." said Sheppard.He held up a medallion that said GX." This is the Genex Medallion.This will be your ticket into the Genex Tournament.The Genex Tournament will be the premier dueling tourney.Pros and other students will be coming here so expect some changes.The winner will get one wish.So I hope you kids can win." said Sheppard.Bob jumped on stage and he said," I am going to win this."." Over my dead body!" yelled Jess." Well.I wish you all good luck and you must duel everyday." said Sheppard.He ran out of there as Bob walked toward Fate who was holding the medal in his hands." This is so cool.I mean we will be dueling the best of the best." said Fate." Remember I am in this to." said Bob." Yeah but you will be dueling like 50 people in a row." said Fate.Then the two saw Syrus running for his life from most of the students." Poor kid.So Fate care for a little duel?" said Bob." Actually.I think those guys want a duel.I best be dueling." said Fate.Bob then turned around and he saw 38 students behind him.Bob then started running for his life as the Society chased him.

Sheppard was grading papers in his office.Then a man walked in." So this is Sartorius? Bob described him so well." thought Sheppard." You must be the true Chancellor.My name is Sartorius and I run the Obelisk White dorm." said Sartorius." You mean that cult?" said Sheppard." I must inform that we are not a cult.You must have taken Robert's opinion of us." said Sartorius." I would rather trust Bob than you.Now what do you want with me?I am busy." said Sheppard." I came here to welcome you back." said Sartorius.He left as Sheppard said," That man is crazy."

Sartorius enter the dorm and he saw Bastion,Jess,and Stella standing there." Master.You have returned." said Bastion." Ah thank you Bastion.Where are the others?" said Sartorius." Making sure that light infects the pros plus the remaining students.We do have conformation on Prince Ojin.He will be arriving in a hour." said Stella." Ah very good.I need to get ready.Any thing else?" said Sartorius."I want to send a crew plus myself to go take care of Bob." said Jess." No." said Sartorius." But!" said Jess." No buts.You will be dueling duelsits so we can get more advantage in this tournament.Now get going!" yelled Sartorius.He walked up the stairs as Bastion said," What is wrong with master?"." It is nothing.I like your idea Jessica so I will send 38 members plus the two new one that I got to find and destroy the Spirit King.Now get going!" said Stella.The boys walked off as Stella followed them.

The tourney started.Syrus was outside the Red dorm against a slifer who reminded him of Chick.On Syrus's side he had nothing and he had 1600 life points and his opponet aka Mike had Berserk Gorilla and 1600 life points." I draw!" yelled Syrus.Syrus looked at his hand and he said," I summon Jetroid in attack mode and I end my turn with a facedown.".Mike drew a card and he said," I send my Gorilla to the grave and I summon Jinzo in attack mode.".The familiar Jinzo stood there and Mike said," Attack that jet!".Syrus then lost 1200 life points." I end my turn." said Mike.Syrus drew a card and he said,"I play pot of greed.".He drew two cards." I summon Expressroid in attack mode." said Syrus.The train stood there as Drillroid and Stealthroid came back from the grave because of Expressroid's special effect." I now play Vehicroid Connection Zone and I fuse my three roids to summon Super Vehicroid Stealth Union in attack mode." said Syrus.The transformer stood there and Syrus said," Attack!".Mike lost his monster and all of his life points." Next time pick on someone your own size.' said Syrus." I am!" yelled Mike.

At the Ra Yellow dorm,Hassleberry stood there against a Ra Yellow student who I will be calling Percy. Hassleberry had Giant Rex and Element Saurus on his field along with 1400 life points and Percy has Big Shield Gardena and Gear Golem the Moving Fortress and both of them were in defense mode and he had the card Type Zero Magic Crusher and 2300 defense points." Your dinosaurs can't beat my defense! It is invincible.You can't win." said Percy." I will with this draw!" said Hassleberry.He then said," I send my troops to the grave and I summon Black Tyranno.".The Dinosaur roared." What can that thing do?" said Percy." This! Attack him directly." said Hassleberry.He then knocked Percy down and Hassleberry said," I am out of here.".He ran off to go find Jaden.

Bastion stood in front of the white dorm and he was dueling against a boy who had Famiilar-Possessed Hiita and Little Chimera and the spell Backfire.Bastion had 500 life points and no cards and it is the boy's turn aka Clark and he said," I activate Molten Destruction!".His two fire monsters gained 500 attack points and they lost 400 defense points." I end my turn." said Clark.Bastion drew a card and he said," I activate Litmus Doom Ritual and I send my Water Dragon to summon Litmus Doom Swordsman.".The swordsman stood there and he had 3000 attack points." I send him to my grave so I can summon Plasma Warrior Eitom in attack mode." said Bastion.The purple warrior from last time returned as Clark said," You can't win Misawa.I will make you regret joining the light.".Hiita laughed and it caused the genius boy to blush."I can with my warrior's special ability.Attack and make him and his cute companion see the light." said Bastion.Bastion won the duel and Clark said," All hail the Light!".

Bob was walking in the empty school.He was walking with Black Luster Solider." I think we lost them." said Bob." Are you sure? I mean dumping red paint on them wasn't the smartest of plans." said Black Luster." You got to live in the moment." said Bob." Yeah but making a cult hate you even more is a great idea." said Black Luster." Yeah but you had fun and smiled.So I win." said Bob." I don't smile." said Black Luster." But Nick saw you." said Bob." That man is a pervert." said Black Luster Solider." And you are no fun." said Bob." So what are you going to do for the tourament?We want to make sure you win." said Black Luster." Let me see.I am going to duel 50 people in two parts." said Bob." How?" said Black Luster." When I walk outside I will sense the Society plus the tag team of Para and Dox." said Bob." Didn't they almost beat Yugi and Joey?" said Black Luster." I can win easy." said Bob.He opened the door and then a crowd of 40 society members said," Duel!"." Okay if you insist." said Bob.He started up his duel disk and said," Time for you to Power down!".

Jaden was fishing." Man.Where are the pros?" said Jaden.He then saw Hassleberry and Syrus running toward him." Hey guys." said Jaden." I won my duel." said Syrus." I heard about that.Isn't he a freshman and a slifer? I defeat a Ra who is a second year.How many people have you beaten Sarge?" said Hassleberry." Zero." said Jaden." What?!" said Syrus." I am waiting for some pros." said Jaden." What about Aster?" said Hassleberry." He said no and I begged.I think Bob will win this." said Jaden.Syrus turned around and he saw Obelisk the Tormentor with Slifer and Ra on his arms,Armityle the Choas Phantom, the wicked gods in some combined super form,Armageddon fused with the legendary dragons,and Black Luster Solider on Universe Dragon." Um I think Bob will win this." said Syrus." And why is that Sy?" said Jaden.He pointed behind him and Jaden fell in the water." Sarge/bro!" yelled the two Ra.Jaden got off the water and he said," Guess he is going all out this time.".Then they saw a jet." Who could that be?" said Hassleberry." That is the Misgarth Kingdom's personal jet!" yelled Syrus." The Misgarth?" said Jaden and Hassleberry." You don't watch the news do you?"They are a small kingdom but they have a satellite that could make the world burn." said Syrus." Cool.What are they doing here?" said Hassleberry." I heard that their prince is a pro duelist." said Syrus.Jaden then ran toward the plane as the two Ras saw Sartorius with Stella,Yin,Alexis,and Jess." Hurry up Jaden!" yelled the two.

Jaden then saw the Prince.He had short red hair and he stood next to a girl."I challenge you to a duel!" said Jaden.He started up his duel disk as the prince said," Who are you? Are you Sartorius?"." Um no.Why do you ask?" said Jaden." Prince Odin was called here to duel in this tourney by your principal and a Mister Sartorius asked to duel him for the keys to our satellite." said the girl." Can it Linda.Now where he is?" said Odin.Sartorius stood there and Yin tackled him." Jaden!" said Yin." Hold him down Yin.While Master duels this prince." said Jess." Are you Sartorius?" said Odin." Yes I am.Now lets duel." said Sartorius.

Bob was holding 40 medals." This was way too easy." said Bob.He put the medals in a pocket dimension and Nick came running." What is it?" said Bob." Jaden and co are watching a duel between Sartorius between Prince Odin." said Nick." You mean the Odin from Norse mythology?" said Bob." No.The prince from Misgarth." said Nick." Misgarth? That totally sounds like Asgard." said Bob." Just get down to the harbor." said Nick.He was gone as Bob opened up a portal to the harbor." Man this sucks.I want to watch some shows that I have to watch." said Bob.He entered the portal.

Odin said," This duel will be so easy.You don't even have a plan do you? I am a pro and you are just some old man."." I will win this before my first turn and you will give me the keys to your satellite." said Sartorius." Is he serious?" said Syrus." You don't speak ill of the master or you will be thrown into the water where you can swim." said Alexis.Syrus sat there in quiet as Hassleberry tried to free Jaden from the love crazed girl." Come on Yin.Let Sarge go." said Hassleberry. He then freed Jaden as the two men said," Duel!".

Odin drew a card and he said," I play pot of greed.".He drew two cards which was Cost Down and Satellite Cannon.His hand consist of Rivalry of Warlords,Charge,Mischief of the Time Goddess,Limiter Removal,and Satellite Base." I activate Cost Down." said Odin.He sent Rivalry of Warlords to the grave so all the monsters on the field and in his hand are now level 2 monsters." I summon Satellite Cannon in attack mode." said Odin.A satellite was in space as Odin said,"I play Mischief of the Time Goddess so I can skip your turn and go to my battle phase.".Bastion ran up as he said," Look Master! I got so many medals.".Jess then slienced the boy as Stella said," Misawa.Shut up for god sake.He doesn't care.".Then a portal appear as Bob said," Whats up doc?".Jess then yelled," Bob!I thought those grunts."." You really thought those mooks could handle all of this.I did get some medals." said Bob.He then held 41 medals." 41?!" said the group." Yep.So how is Prince Odin vs the creepy leader of the cult?" said Bob." I activate Limiter Removal so my monster get an extra 2000 attack points." said Odin.The ship got more powerful." Attack that clown!" yelled Odin." Wow.He sucks." said Syrus." I know right?" said Jaden.The three then felt the light blasting them toward the water." Don't make fun of the master." said Stella.Bob then grabbed the three as Sartorius said," I activate my Arcana Force XIV Temperance's special effect.Your attack fails."." I summon Satellite Base in defense mode." said Odin." I now activate my Intervention of Fate so I can activate my Ace of Sword." said Sartorius.Then a sword appeared upright and it target Odin's satellite." I win and you will join the light." said Sartorius.Then Odin lost all of his life points as Bob dropped the three down." Now give me the keys." said Sartorius."Hand me the briefcase Linda." said Odin." I don't think that is a good idea Odin." said Linda." Give me the briefcase! This belongs to Master Sartorius!" yelled Odin.He handled the briefcase to the man who walked toward his dorm along with the prince,her secretary,and his groupies." So what are we going to do?I mean he was the keys to a satellite which can destroy us." said Syrus." Yeah what are we going to duel?" said Hassleberry." Duel our way there." said Jaden." What?" said the two." What Jaden means is.We are going to take down his lieutenants and then him." said Bob.Bob then walked back to his dorm as the three followed him.

Next time,
Bob vs Ra?   

No comments:

Post a Comment