Friday, February 14, 2014

Yugioh GX part 45 Team Slifer Red vs Team The Light

Bob was sitting with Syrus in his dorm.He and Bob were working on a project for Crowler." So Bob? Where is Jaden?" said Syrus." I don't know because I haven't seen Jaden since he went missing?" said Bob.Jaden was been gone for a week and Alexis was always looking for him along with the gang but Bob because he knows where Jaden is." So where is he Bob? You can trust me." said Syrus." I would but you live with Jess.He is such a blabbermouth." said Bob." That isn't a good reason." said Syrus." Trust me.I don't like seeing Alexis like this but I don't want her to be any more worried." said Bob." So can you tell me?" said Syrus.Bob looked around and he made sure that no one he could hear." You remember King?" said Bob." Isn't he your evil grandfather?What does Jaden have to do with him?" said Syrus." He is training with him for the Light." said Bob." You mean that thing that Chazz has been going on about for days and done nothing about?" said Syrus." Yeah and the light is really freaking strong." said Bob." Do you think we can handled it?" said Syrus." Yep.So lets get back to work.Crowler is making us do Jaden's work which sucks." said Bob." Right." said Syrus.

Inside the abandoned dorm,Jaden was training his new powers with the teacher who is a bad cop." You are the most worthless person that I have ever trained! That include Bob and his worthless father!" said King.He stood there with a angry look on his face." Can we talk a break? I am so tired." said Jaden." We need you and Bob to be ready for the Light Jaden." said King." Where is Bob? And why aren't you training him?" said Jaden." He is having his life because I wasted his first three years of his life with my training.He is ready for the Light." said King." Lets keep going.I want to see my girlfriend again and fight the Light." said Jaden." Lets go kid." said King.

Alexis sat in her room looking at a picture of her and Jaden." Where are you Jaden?" said Alexis.She then heard her PDA ring and she picked it up.It was Stella." Hey Stella.So what have you found?" said Alexis." Absolute nothing.He must have left the island." said Stella." He couldn't have left.I mean none of the boats have been touch according to Aster." said Alexis." Maybe Aster lied to you." said Stella." Maybe.Do you know where he is?" said Alexis." At the harbor.Do you want me to meet you down there?" said Stella." No. Tell Syrus to meet me down there." said Alexis." Got ya." said Stella.Alexis left her room and walked toward the harbor.

Syrus was walking down to the harbor.She then saw Alexis and Aster." What did you need Alexis?" said Syrus." He lied to us." said Alexis.Aster stood there and said," I am telling you the truth. These boats haven't moved since that duel. Jaden is still on this island.".Alexis then said," Then where is he?!"." We will find Alexis. I promise. Bob is using all of his resources to find him." said Syrus." So where is Bob? I haven't seen him in a long time." said Aster.The three walked back to school.

Crowler was in his office writing paper as Bonaparte stood there." Crowler! We need to get rid of the Slifer Red Dorm." said Bonaparte." Why?" said Crowler." Because they are bring the school down." said Bonaparte." Most of our best students live there." said Crowler." Listen you may have a certain attachment to them but you will tear down their dorm if they don't win against the two students that I selected." said Bonaparte." Since when have you had the time?" said Crowler." I just do Crowler.Come in you two." said Bonaparte.

Chazz and Yin walked in wearing their Obelisk White Uniform." You picked the crazy kids?" said Crowler." We are not crazy.We are going to make everyone see the light." said Chazz." Anyway.You two will be dueling Alexis Rhodes and Syrus Truesdale." said Bonaparte." Okay we will but what if they win by some chance." said Yin." They keep their dorm.Now leave!" yelled Crowler.The three left as Bonaparte said," Win .".

Stella had cornered her boyfriend into a date.She told him about them having a friendly duel.She tricked him.She was standing there as she saw Bob running." I am here.So where is your duel disk?" said Bob." We aren't having a duel.We are going to have a date." said Stella." Okay.I knew about this ahead of time.So where are we going first?" said Bob." I was thinking of the planetarium." said Stella." Sure I am so game." said Bob.The two walked off toward the planetarium.

Jess ran into the stadium and he saw Kitty,Fate,and Angel." So have they started?" said Jess." Nope.Chazz has been ranting about the Light." said Angel." I threw a book at him to stop but that didn't work." said Kitty."She really did try Jess." said Fate." So where is Danny,Star,Sam,Roxy,Mana,Ace,Robin,and Cindy? Because Bob and Stella are on a date." said Jess." Mana is coming here because everyone is looking for Jaden." said Angel." Yeah.I miss Jaden.He was a great duelist." said Kitty.Then Fate saw Mana and waved to her.She sat next to Jess as Bonaparte walked to the front." That is a weird little man." said Mana." Indeed." said Fate." Welcome to the duel for the Slifer Red dorm.We have Alexis and Syrus vs Yin and Chazz.Alexis will be going first then Yin then Syrus and finally the Chazz." said Bonaparte." Lets duel!" said the four.

Alexis drew a card and she said," I summon Blade Skater in attack mode.".The skater stood there as Alexis said," I play a facedown to end my turn.".Yin drew her card and said," I summon Yang Tiger.".The tiger which look Yang stood there and Yin said," I activate my tiger's ability.".The monster then made a yin Dragon." I now activate my dragon's ability.I can cut his attack in half so I can attack you two directly." said Yin.Then the two lost 900 life points each." I end my turn with a facedown.".Syrus drew a card and said," I summon Drillroid in defense mode.".The drill stood there in a defense position." I end my turn with two facedowns." said Syrus.Chazz drew a card and said," I summon White Knight Gardna in defense mode.".A white version of Big Shield Gardena stood there." I end my turn with a facedown." said Chazz.

Yang Tiger.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1400.A tiger that is the other half of Yin and Yang.You can summon Yin Dragon from your hand.
Yin Dragon.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1600.A dragon that is the other half of Yin and Yang.You can cut the dragons attack in half to attack your opponent directly.

Alexis drew a card and she said,"I sent my Blade Skater away so I can summon Cyber Prima.".The female warrior stood there and she said," I play Double Attack.".She then sent a level seven monster to the grave and the warrior attack." I play my facedown.Yin and Yang shield.If I have a yin or yang monster.You can only attack once." said Yin.The warrrior destroy the dragon which had 900 attack points.Yin lost 1400 life points as Alexis said," I end my turn with a facedown.".Yin drew a card and she said," I send my tiger to the grave so I can summon Yang Giant.".Yang Giant stood there and it was huge." I play his special effect.I summon Yin Spider!" said Yin.Then a spider stood there." I now activate his special effect." said Yin.Then the spider grab the giant and it gained his attack points." Attack that prime." said Yin." I play my facedown. Half Shut!" said Alexis.Alexis then lost 2800 life points." I end my turn." said Yin.Syrus drew a card and he said," I play quad summon.So I summon Ambulanceroid in defense mode,Expressroid in defense mode, Steamroid in attack mode, and finally Truckroid in defense mode.".The five monsters stood there." I end my turn with a facedown." said Syrus.Chazz drew a card and he said," I send my White Knight Squire to the grave so I can summon a level 7 or higher light attribute monster.So I summon White Knight Lord in attack mode.".A lord stood there." Attack Alexis." said Chazz." Not so fast! I play Negate Attack!" said Alexis.The lord stopped his attack as Chazz said,"I end my turn.".

Yin and Yang Shield.Spell.Normal.Can block one attack if you have a yin or yang monster on your field.
Yang Giant.Attribute Light.LV 6. ATK 3100 DEF 0.A giant blessed with the power of yang.You can summon the same level Yin monster from your deck.
Yin Spider.Attribute Dark.LV 6.ATK 2500 DEF 1000.A spider which has the power of yin.You can equip him to a Yang monster to give it his attack and defense points.

Bob and Stella were walking to the school." That was an awesome date.I mean you made that light show so much better." said Stella." Well you are dating the modern day Jesus." said Bob." You are so not him.I mean he is more nice." said Stella." And I am not?" said Bob." Yep." said Stella.He then sense Jaden." Lets stop by the abandoned dorm before we head to the academy." said Bob." Why?" said Stella." I bet we will find an old friend." said Bob.The two ran there and they saw Jaden.He had his brown eyes which looked like the supreme King." Hey guys.You missed me?" said Jaden.Stella then hugged the boy and she said," I missed you.Where were you? Alexis was worried sick about you."." I had some personal stuff to deal with." said Jaden.She then said," Lets get going.She needs your support."." Lets go then." said Jaden.The two ran off as Bob said," Thanks King.".He then walked after his friends.

Alexis drew a card and she said," I play Monster Reborn to bring back my Blade Skater in attack mode.",The skater stood there and Alexis said," I play Machine Angel Ritual."She then send her blade skater and her Etoile Cyber in her hand to summon Cyber Angel Dakini in defense mode." I play Zero Gravity.". The monster all switched." Attack that giant." said Alexis.Then Yin lost 1700 life points." I end my turn." said Alexis.Yin drew a card and she said," I play Yin and Yang tribute.If I have four monsters which are a yang or Yin monster I can summon Yin and Yang Dog!".Then a giant dog stood there.Half of him was black and the other was light." I can't attack this turn because I just summon him.I end my turn with a facedown." said Yin.Syrus drew a card and said," I play Power Bond to fuse my 5 roids to summon Barbaroid the Ultimate  Battle Machine in attack mode.".The monster stood there and Syrus said," I activate Ring Of Destruction  then I play Ring of Defense which makes me and Alexis win the duel."." Not so fast.I play my dog second ability.If he destroy by a spell or trap card you two both take 2000 points of damage and it can't be negated by a spell or trap card." said Yin.Then Chazz lost all of his life points plus Yin and Alexis.

Yin and Yang Tribute.Spell.Normal.If you have four monster which are a yin or yang monster.You can summon Yin Yang Dog from your deck or any other powerful Yin Yang monster.
Yin Yang Dog.Attribute Light and Dark.LV 8.A dog blessed with being blessed with yin and yang. ATK 4000 DEF 3000.When he is destroy with a spell or trap your opponent lost 2000 life points and it can't be negated.He also can't attack on the turn he is summoned

Jaden ran in and said," Alexis!."The group looked and they saw Jaden with Stella and Bob." You found him?" said the five." Yep and what happened?" said Jaden.He ran down there as Bob followed him as Stella got informed.Bob then sensed the Light." It is too late." said Bob." What do you mean Bob?" said Syrus. Then a slap was heard and it was from Alexis." I am so sorry Jaden but I have a new love." said Alexis.Then she was standing next to Chazz and Yin." I have seen the light!" said Alexis.The three walked off as Jaden said," Lets find their boss and destroy him."." Yes." said Bob.

Next time,
Stella fights the society of light which has gotten stronger.


No comments:

Post a Comment