Sunday, February 23, 2014

Yugioh GX part 51 The Kings vs the Shrine Maidens

Oh this part will suck because I don't like this part because of the confusion of Sarina.I like Sarina but this duel ruins her. So I will be skipping because I hate it

The group was outside Kaiba Land.It was empty which is very weird." Bastion.You stay out here with grandpa." said Ace." Okay." said Bastion." Don't do anything stupid Bob." said Solomon." Don't worry about him Mister Moto.We will make sure Bob won't do anything stupid." said Kitty." Yeah.We will make sure about that." said Aster.Ace then opened the door and he said," Lets go already!"." Okay." said Danny.The group walked in as Bastion said," Do you think they can do it?"." Yes.I have faith in my grandson friends." said Solomon.

Bob then started up the virtual machine." How does Bob know how to work this thing?" said Drake." Bob masters this system one summer." said Roxy." Wow.I am impressed." said Robin." Lets do this." said Jaden. Bob then said,"Okay.We will be in two teams.Since Sarina is going to do something.We will go into teams. Team 1 is Ace,Kitty,Danny,Roxy,Robin,Drake,and Fate.Then we have team 2 which is Jaden,Aster,and Myself."."Why is your team so small?" said Robin." Because we need someone to keep Sarina distract and she wants to test me and Jaden." said Bob." Why?" said Danny and Ace." I will tell you guys later.Jusyt started up the magician." said Robin." Right.So what are we doing?" said Drake." You guys will be fighting several duel monsters NPC because we need them not bothering our battle." said Bob." That sounds cool." said Kitty." Lets do this." said Roxy.The 7 got into the machine and Bob started it up." Lets begin." said Aster.The three walked in.

Bob then stood there with the two." So where are the others?" said Jaden.Bob then held out his phone and it showed the group.Fate was Elemental Hero Neos,Kitty was Voltic Kong,Danny was Gearfried the Iron Knight,Roxy was the Toon Red Eyes Black Dragon,Ace was the Fire Magician,Drake was Doctor Psycho, and Robin was Frost." Why are they duel monsters?" said Aster." Because of the monsters.They picked the best monster to fight them.We will be handled Sarina." said Bob.He out away his phone as he heard a car horn.The three walked toward them as Bob started laughing.Syrus was a yellow car and Hassleberry was a T-Rex." Why is Bob laughing?" said Aster." Because of the twos!" said Bob." So where is Sarina?" said Jaden." I don't know.We were dropped in here by some rapper guy." said Syrus." He was really annoying." said Hassleberry." Oh yeah T-Bone." said Aster.

Then Sarina appeared." The two kings have graced me with their presence." said Sarina."So why did you make them duel monsters version of themselves?" said Jaden." And how did you do it?" said Bob.The four looked at Bob and Bob then said," Lets duel already."." Yes indeed but first let me make my partner." said Sarina.Then there were two of them." I will be Sarina 1 or Sarina." said the real Sarina." And I will be Sarina 2 or Solar." said the clone.Bob and Jaden walked up there and they all said," Lets duel!".It will go Sarina, Jaden,S2,and then Bob.

Sarina drew her card and it was Full Moon Mirror." I summon Sliver Spirit Ukyo in attack mode." said Sarina.The spirit stood there and Sarina set a card." I activate Full Moon Mirror to end my turn." said Sarina.Jaden drew a card and he said," I summon Elemental Hero Avian in defense mode and I end my turn with a facedown.".The winged hero used his wings as a shield.Solar drew her first card and she said," I summon Sliver Spirit Sakyo in attack mode and I set down a card to end my turn.".The familiar spirit stood there as a card went behind it." I draw!" said Bob.He looked at his hand and he said," I summon Anarchy in attack mode!".The familiar hero stood there as Bob said," I end my turn with a facedown."

Sarina drew a card and she said,"I play Mirror Route.".Then Bob and Jaden lost 800 life points." I end my turn with two facedowns." said Sarina." I draw." said Jaden.He then said," I play Dark Fusion and I fuse my winged hero to summon Evil Hero Inferno Wing in attack mode.".Then the monster stood there and Jaden said," Attack with fire burner."." I play Mirror Bind." said Solar.Bob lost his monster and Jaden said," I end my turn.".Solar drew a card and she said," I attack you directly Bob.".Then the two lost 600 life points and Solar said," I play Mirror Call and then I end my turn with two facedowns.".Bob drew a card and he said," I play the helpful friend to summon Future Ninja.".Nick stood there and Bob said," Attack with Future Strike.".Then Solar activate her facedown called Future Moon Tokens power up.The monster were gone along with 2400 life points." I now activate Infinite Fiend Summoning Mirrors." said Sarina.Then a weird field spell stood there." I end my turn with another facedown." said Bob.

Future Moon Tokens Power Up.Spell.Normal.When you lost a monster when Full Moon Mirror is out you gains ten tokens.

Meanwhile,the group were outside the tower." So this is the tower?" said Danny.He was now GearFried the Swordsmaster." Yes.Bob told me that we need to attack the door with a lot of attack points." said Fate." I got this! Psycho Blast!" yelled Drake.He broke down the door and Kitty said," So whats next?"." We need to climb the tower of pain." said Ace.Then the seven flew up there thanks to Danny's powers.Robin opened the door and there was a control panel," I am going in first." said Robin.She enter and she went back to normal." This room turns you back to normal?" said Roxy." Guess so." said Danny.

The other 6 entered as a screen turned on.It was the duel.Bob and Jaden had 2000 life points and they had no monsters while the Sarinas had 16000 life points and they had a weird black monster with one eye and 10 mini ones which each one had 3000 attack points." They are losing badly." said Fate." Lets go Bob!" yelled Drake." I don't think he can hear you." said Kitty." It looks it is Bob's turn and he has three facedowns.He is going to summon a god card." said Ace." Lets see if we can find sound." said Robin.Robin then pressed some buttons and they teleported to their location.Roxy then saw Syrus as a car,Hassleberry as a dinosaur,and Aster." So why are you two a car and reptile?" said Roxy." Her." said Syrus.He pointed to Sarina.Bob then drew a card and he said," I play two of my helpful friend so I summon Buster Blader and Dark Magician.".The two monsters stood there and Bob said," I play Dragon transform and extra grave so all the monsters that your field and the grave become dragons and all the monsters in our grave goes over to yours and since there are 11 on your field plus 17 in the grave my buster blader gets a boost of 14000 attack points.".The sword grew as Bob said," I play Mini heroes.".Then three mini heroes stood there and then Bob said," I play the card Black Luster Ritual and I send my three heroes so I can summon Black Luster Soldier.".The monsters stood there as Bob said," I play Two hearts becoming one.I summon Armageddon." .The dark hero stood there and Bob said," I play Dragon Awakening so I send my Buster Blader plus a dragon in the grave to bring out Universe Dragon.".The familiar dragon roared and Bob said" I play Monster Reborn.".The warrior return as Sarina said," What are you going to do? You can't destroy any of our monsters."." I can with this.I play the Eye of Timaeus to fuse Black Luster Solider,Armageddon,and Universe Dragon to summon Universe Luster Armageddon." said Bob.Then Armageddon stood there.He had Black Luster sword and his skin was Universe Dragon.He had a sword on his back." I now activate his special effect." said Bob.Then Dark Magician went back into Bob's hand and the field was empty beside for Buster Blader and Armageddon." Attack and win me this duel!" said Bob.The two monster attack with Buster's points 16600 attack points plus Armageddon 20000 points." That is game." said Bob.

Dragon Transform.Spell.Normal.Turns all monster on your opponents field and their grave into dragons.
Extra Grave.Trap.Normal.You can give all the monsters in your grave to your opponents grave.
Dragon Awakening.Spell.Quick.You send one warrior on your field and a dragon on your opponents field to summon a dragon from your deck.
Universe Luster Armageddon.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 20000 DEF 20000.The combination of Universe Dragon,Black Luster Soldier,Armageddon,and the Eye of Timaeus.A different form of Armageddon and if you send a monster back to your hand.Every thing on your opponents field goes to the grave.

Syrus and Hassleberry went back to normal and the two hugged each other." I lost those hips.Thank you." said Hassleberry.Bob then said," You guys get back okay.I got to talk to Sarina alone.".He then opened a portal and the group jumped in and Jaden fell in.Bob stood there with Armageddon,Universe Dragon,and Black Luster Solider." What do you want with me Bob?" said Sarina." The king wants a word with you about your brother." said Black Luster." What do you mean?" said Sarina." I want a way to beat him but he uses a strange type of deck." said Bob." I see.Let me borrow your phone." said Sarina." Okay but if you do anything Universe Dragon will hurt you." said Bob.The dragon roared as Bob handed her his phone.She put in some information as the world was breaking." Master.We need to get going right now." said Armageddon. " Indeed.Lets get going Sarina." said Bob." I can't leave because my brain being in the data stream." said Sarina." I will get you out of here but I have to save my friends." said Bob.Bob then stood in front of the portal and he said," I will save your brother Sarina.I promise.".

Bob woke up and he saw Syrus." You are alright Bob." said Syrus." Thanks." said Bob.He stood up and he said," Where are the others?"." They went to get some food.Hassleberry and Jaden were extremely hungry." said Syrus." Oh.I see." said Bob.He walked with the blue haired boy and Syrus said," Is Zane okay?"." He has change for the worst." said Bob." Train me." said Syrus." Huh?" said Bob." I want to duel my brother and get him back." said Syrus." Okay I will but first lets get back to Duel Academy." said Bob.

Next time,
A creepy as hell doll vs Fate and time for a quiz with everyone favorite Ace.                   

No comments:

Post a Comment