Saturday, February 15, 2014

Yugioh GX part 47 Bob vs Lorenzo.

Three days since Stella's lost to Alexis.The Society has made their move.They have been aiming on several Ra students along with Star and Sam who later joined them.Sartorius was sitting in his office.He was looking at his cards and one card fell off the table.It was the picture of a king." The King.Bob must be making his move on the Society.I better make sure that the king see the light!" said Sartorius.Then he called in Stella.She came in and she said," What do you need master?"." Make your former boyfriend see the light." said Sartorius.She then left the room and she walked toward Alexis's room.

She opened the door and Stella said," Master Sartorius needs us to take care of Bob.".Alexis let her in and Alexis said," We have a duelist perfect for him and since Jess,Cindy,Angel,and Mana have joined the light.We can use Syrus's love for Mana."." Good plan Alexis." said Stella.

Bob was sitting inside the lab.He had made it like his secret base.He stood there and a futuristic looking spy appeared in front of him." What have you learned?" said Bob." Your highness is being targeted by the Society.They want you to join the light." said the spy." I see.Get back to spying on them so we can learn some more plans." said Bob." Yes sir." said the spy.He was gone in a flash as Bob went to go get his deck. He then grab his deck and he said," Time for the Light to see the new and improved Bob."

Syrus was sitting in his dorm.He was studying for a test for Crowler.His PDA rang.It was from Mana.She then said," Dear Syrus, I have been nervous about asking you this.I was thinking of me and you going out on a date at the planetarium.Me and you under the stars sounds romantic.".Syrus's face went red as Hassleberry opened the door." You alright private truesdale?" said Hassleberry." I am fine.Do you know where Ace and Fate are?" said Syrus." Maybe in Princeton's dorm." said Hassleberry.Syrus ran out of there as Hassleberry said," Sam Hill." 

Syrus was sitting on the stairs and he sneezed." Why did you put so much of that stuff on you Sy?" said Bastion.He sat next to Jaden and Hassleberry." Ace recommend this stuff." said Syrus." But you smell like a shampoo store and it is really bad." said Jaden." Well you do look ready for your date with miss Mana." said Hassleberry." Thanks Hassleberry.I need that." said Syrus." You are late for your date man.I mean you are such an excuse.You should have stayed in the Slifer Red Dorm." said a voice.

Jess stood there with a bunch of society members." Jess?! What are you doing with these zombies?" said Bastion." Silly and naive Bastion.I joined the Light! It feels so good and now I am finally on top! Lets get going.Mana is waiting for you." said Jess.He then got hit by Mana who was wearing the female uniform." You are in the light?" said Jaden." Yes and it feels good.Now lets going Syrus.We need to make you see the light." said Mana.Hassleberry blocked the blue haired boy." I am not going to let my friend here join your tacky club!" said Hassleberry." Hassleberry.I need to go with them." said Syrus." Why?" said the three." I am going to get Jess and Mana back." said Syrus.

They walked into the planetarium and Syrus saw the the rest of the society which had Angel,Cindy,Star,Sam, Stella,Alexis,Yin,and Chazz plus some random students." You guys are in the light too?" said Bastion." Yes and you will too because you will be dueling him." said Cindy.She then pointed to Lorenzo who then said," Which one of you scrubs is Bob?"." No one of us." said Jaden." Yes you idiot.We showed you the picture of Bob." said Star." Why is he dueling Bob? I should be dueling him or Stella should." said Sam." Master doesn't want them to do.He wants to see Bob in action." said Angel." Okay.Time to see Bob in action!" said Bob.

Then he stood there." Bob!Where have you been?" said Jaden." Busy doing Bob stuff.So you must be Lorenzo." said Bob.He jumped down there and Lorenzo said," Yeah and I going to destroy you and make you seen the light."." No you will see my fist in your face." said Bob.He started up his duel disk and Bob said," Time to Power Up!" 

Lorenzo drew a card and he said," I summon Armored Core in attack mode.So get out here you son of a bitch!".A space ship came out and Lorenzo said," I end my turn with three facedowns!Your turn you son of a bitch.".Bob sighed loudly as he drew a card." So Sartorius thinks you can beat me.He is so stupid." said Bob." Don't talk about the master like that!" yelled Chazz.Then Hassleberry punched him." Thank you.I summon Future Archer in attack mode." said Bob.A archer stood there and Bob said," I activate his special power.I can draw one card per every monster on your field so one more card to my hand.".Bob drew a card and he said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Future Archer.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1400 DEF 1300.A archer who use future technology to steal from the rich and give to the poor.He is known as the Future Robin Hood.When he summoned to the field, you can draw one card per monster.

Lorenzo stood there and said," Why didn't you attack me? It doesn't matter!I draw!".He drew a card and he said,"I play scapegoats so then I can send two goats to my grave so I can summon B.E.S. Covered Core in attack mode and then I send my Armored Core to the grave so I can summon B.E.S. Big Core MK-2 in attack mode.So get out here.".Then two robots ships stood there as Lorenzo said," Destroy that archer Big Core and then attack him directly Covered Core!".Then Bob said," I place my facedown.Draining Shield.". Then Bob gained 3200 life points." I end my turn." said Lorenzo." Good.I draw." said Bob.He drew a card and he said," I play Double summon so I can summon Future Medic and Future Spy.".Then Carly stood there as the spy from earlier stood there." I activate my medic special effect.I summon Future Pop Star!" said Bob.Bob then summon a pop star from the future." I then activate my spy's special effect.He also me to get three cards from my deck." said Bob.The spy then grab Future City,Future Contact,and Future tag team." I play Future City." said Bob.Then the city showed up." I play Future Tag team.If I send one future monster from my deck into the grave I can summon a Future Hero from my deck.I send my Future Zombie to bring out Future Knight." said Bob.Then a woman stood there.She had long blue hair and she then aimed her sword." I then play Future Contact.So I fuse Future Spy and Future Archer to summon Future Assassin." said Bob.Then a man wearing future clothing stood there." I then activate my zombie's effect.If I send him to the grave I can bring him in defense mode." said Bob.Then the zombie stood there." I end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

Future Spy.Attribute Earth.LV 3.ATK 1000 DEF 1500.A spy who works for the future government who makes me him kill anyone.When summons you can draw 3 cards from your deck.
Future Pop Star.Attribute Earth.LV 5.ATK 1800 DEF 1500.A star who entertain the city of the future.
Future Tag Team.Trap.Normal.If you send one future monster from your deck to the grave you can summon one.
Future Knight.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2800.The daughter of Powerful Power from the future.She hasn't told her father about his wife because time will be ruined.
Future Assassin.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 2400.The assassin and the father of the Future Spy.
Future Zombie.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 2000.A zombie made by the future.Can return from the grave in defense mode.

Jaden then said," What is Bob doing? I mean Bob could win this duel."." I think he is just giving up and he was accept the light!" said Jess.Then Syrus said," The future cards are really strong when they have their leader.".Lorenzo said," Attack that woman with plasma blast!".Then Bob lost 700 life points." I end my turn." said Lorenzo.Bob drew a card and he said," I now activate my facedown! Future Team-Up! If I am losing right now.I can send one future monster from my field and hand so I can summon a really powerful future monster.So I send my Future Hero from my hand and Future Zombie so I can summon Powerful Power.". Then a hero stood there." Hey! That scrub isn't one of those future monsters." said Lorenzo." He is.He is the father of the Knight." said Bob.Then Powerful Power stood there." Okay time for me to end this.Attack Powerful Power,Future Assassin,Future Knight,and Future Medic." said Bob.Then Lorenzo lost all of his life points.

Future Team-Up!Trap.Normal.If you are losing.You can send one future monster in your hand and your field you can summon a future monster.

Jaden walked over to Lorenzo and he said," You want to go play at the arcade?"." Yeah.I mean the society kinda sucks like bad spaghetti." said Lorenzo." Guess he isn't the light for the right reasons." said Chazz.The society left as Bob said," Get away from him Jaden!"." Why?" said Syrus.Then Lorenzo's white went pure white by a beam from Stella." That is why!" said Bob." How did she do that?" said Hassleberry." The Society of Light gave me this power Dino breath! Lets get going Lorenzo." said Stella.Lorenzo then punched Jaden as he said," Yes Mistress Stella.".Bob ran over to Jaden as Bastion said," What are we going to do?"." The only thing we can do Bastion." said Syrus." And what is that?" said the two ras." Destroy them!" said Bob.

Next time,
Bob duels against a member of the Society to decide the field trip and the destruction of Bob's dorm.
     
      

No comments:

Post a Comment