Sunday, February 23, 2014

Yugioh GX part 52 the creepy doll and quizs of the light

Oh yeah.Bob Banter is in this so prepare for so much confusing up in here so this is why Bob Moto isn't in this part only mention.

A week has passed since the trip to Domino City.Fate was walking through the halls.He had just dueled Angel because she wants him to join the light but she failed because of the new Neo Spacian cards that Roxy gave him.Fate found Hassleberry and Ace dueling." Hey Fate." said Kitty.She ran up to him and Fate said," You seem like you are in a rush."." I just wanted to see you.I mean you are the closet person that I can talk because Angel and Jess are in the society of light." said Kitty." I see.So do you know why they are dueling?" said Fate." Some girls attention I think." said Kitty.Fate then saw a girl wearing some weird clothing." They are dueling over her?" said Fate." Yep.I don't get boys that much." said Kitty.Then Ace won the duel thanks to Fire Blaster." I win! Yes! Now lets go Alice." said Ace." Um sorry Ace but I want to go with Hassleberry." said Alice.Hassleberry teased the fiery duelist as the two walked off." Um who is she?" said Fate." What do you mean? You don't know who Alice is?" said Ace." Yeah I don't know either." said Kitty." She is the most beautiful girl and she isn't part of the Society of Light because all the girls here are part of the light." said Ace." What about Mindy and Jasmine?" said Fate." Those two are cute and all but they can't compare to Alice!" said Ace.Kitty then punched the boy and he sat there." Is he going to be alright?" said Kitty." I hope so.So do you remember Alice?" said Fate." No.Lets go find Hassleberry since Ace is out of commission and ask him." said Kitty.The two walked toward their dorm.

Later that day,Fate was eating the slop that Slifers get.He was looking at Hassleberry who was being fed by Alice.In the hours that he and Kitty did research he found nothing on her.All he that knew was she is a transfer student and the Dino duelist had fallen for her." You are so cute Alice!" yelled Hassleberry." You are so strong and handsome." said Alice.Fate gaggled a little along with Bastion." That is so gross.I mean Kitty and Jess used to do this kind of stuff but it wasn't as gross." said Bastion." You don't understand love Bastion.It is like being happy all the time." said Hassleberry.Fate then said," I am going to go look for something not gross.".He then left the dorm as Alice thought to herself," I better take care of him soon.".

Fate was sleeping in his bed when he awaken up by Scampers." What do you want Scampers?" said Fate." I sense danger!" yelled Scampers." What do you mean? And why don't you go complain to Bob about this?" said Fate." He is busy like really busy and he told me to go to you if I sense something." said Scampers." Okay what is it?" said Fate.Fate walked with the spirit dog with Kitty and Ace.He had waken them up by his barking." So where are we going?" said Ace.He was rubbing his eyes." Ask the walking dog." said Fate." I sensed danger!So I wanted some help." said Scampers." And Bob was busy?" said Kitty." Yep." said Scampers.He stop and barked.Fate then saw Bastion there." Bastion! What are you doing here?" said Fate." I did some research on this Alice girl but I can't remember anything." said Bastion." Alice?" said Ace and Kitty." Yes Alice." said Bastion.Then Alice stood there." What are you guys doing here? I wanted some revenge on you Fate." said Alice." What did Fate do to you?" said Kitty." You are the epicenter of my anger!Lets duel!" said Alice.Then Hassleberry appeared and he was in a daze." Hassleberry?! What are you doing over there?" said Ace." He is my doll." said Alice." Lets duel and then you will tell me who you are,what you did to the dino,and why do you hate me." said Fate.

Alice drew a card and she said," I summon Alice the wandering doll in defense mode.".Then a creepy doll showed up." I didn't know that you were into dolls Alice.Isn't that for little kids?" said Ace." I then set 2 cards down and then I play Cursed Dollhouse to end my turn." said Alice.Fate drew a card and he said," I summon Elemental Hero Lady Heat in attack mode.".The female hero stood there and Alice lost 200 life points." Attack that doll with fiery blast!" said Fate.The doll was gone as it reappeared on Fate's side of the field with 500 life points down the drain." I can now summon Doll part Blue in attack mode." said Alice.Fate ended his turn as the doll showed up.

Alice drew a card and she said," I summon Doll part Gold and then I attack your lady heat.".She then lost 1300 life points." I then activate Necro Dollmeister to summon Doll part Red and Doll part Pink in attack mode." said Alice.Then two more doll parts showed up and they scared a frog hopping by."I then play Soul Resurrection to bring back Doll part Gold then I attack with Doll part Blue against your Alice." said Alice.She then lost the doll part and 1500 life points." I now activate Marionette Burial and Health pack." said Alice.She sent her remaning doll parts to the grave to summon Doll Chimera which was freaking looking and she also gained 1300 life points.The doll had 1600 attack points thanks to its effect.Alice ended her turn as Fate drew a card." I summon Rallis the Star Bird in attack mode." said Fate.The bird stood there and Fate said," Attack Star bird.".The bird gained 1000 attack points due to its special effect.Alice lost her creepy doll along with 200 life points.The bird was gone and Alice said," I now activate Doll Chimera's special effect.".She sent Doll part Blue and Doll part Pink to the grave and the creepy doll returned and it had an extra 800 attack points." I end my turn by switching my hero in defense mode." said Fate.

Health Pack.Spell.Quick.You gained 800 life points when used.

Alice drew a card and she said," I play Doll hammer and I destroy my Chimera and I switch your lady heat to attack mode.".She drew two cards as the creepy doll was gone and the female hero was in attack mode." I send Doll part Red and Doll part Gold to the grave so I can summon back Doll Chimera." said Alice.The monster returned with 800 extra attack points." Attack with doll punch." said Alice.Then Fate lost 1900 life points." I end my turn." said Alice.She set a card down as Fate drew a card." I play pot of greed." said Fate.He drew two cards as he said," I play triple summon so I summon Elemental Hero Stratos,Elemental Hero Spark Man,and Elemental Hero Clayman.".The three heroes stood there and then Fate said after adding a hero to his hand," I play Polymerization to fuse Clayman and Sparkman together to summon Elemental Hero Thunder Giant.".The thunder giant stood there and it destroy the doll with its effect and it came back to Doll part Pink and Doll part blue." I now play the spell card Hero Up!" said Fate.Then Stratos gained an extra attack." Attack with Wind turbine!" said Fate.Then the attack was blocked and the doll was gone thanks to Hero up other effect.Alice brought back her doll thanks to Doll part Red and Doll part Gold with 4800 attack points." I now play Battle x 2 and I give it to Thunder Giant." said Fate.The doll and the giant destroy each other." Try bring back your doll now!Rallis attack!" said Fate.It gained 600 attack points as it attack Alice the doll.Fate lost 500 life points as it went Fate's side." I play Spy Hero." said Fate.He send two cards to the grave and he added Doll hammer to his hand." I activate Doll hammer to destroy Alice the doll." said Fate.The doll was gone and then Fate drew two cards as Alice said,"I play Released Curse!". Then Alice and Fate lost 300 life points." I play Fusion Recovery." said Fate.He put Lady heat plus Polymerization in his hand and he set down two cards.

Hero Up.Spell.Equip.Give to a elemental hero,evil hero,or destiny hero.They can get an extra attack.If attacked it gets destroy and you get to destroy the monster that attacked.

Alice then drew a card and Kitty said," What do you want with Fate?"." He and his friend Bob caused me to be here.I was a normal doll." said Alice." Really? I fell in love with a doll!" yelled Ace.He hit his head on a tree and he fell over." Anyway.Duelists came full of anger because they lost to you and Bob several times.I came to life and I want revenge." said Alice." But I didn't beat them on purpose.Bob did but I didn't.I promise you that you will have fun." said Fate.She then said," I am having fun destroying your heroes." said Alice." See?Dueling is fun and those duelist were sore loser." said Fate." I play Door to Mirrorland and now I can summon Eshila the Lovely Bisque Doll." said Alice.A weird doll gained 4000 attack points because of its effect." Attack Fate Directly!" said Alice." I play my facedown.Hero Recovery!" said Fate.Then a hero stood there.It look the wall but it was a hero.Then Alice lost 1800 life points thanks to Fate's other facedown known as Heroes strike and it was Lady Heat plus Heat." That is game." said Fate.

Hero Recovery.Trap.Normal.You can summon a hero from your deck in defense mode.
The Metal.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 100 DEF 4000.The heroic version of the wall and it is strangely stronger.
Hero Strike.Trap.Normal.You can use two heroes from your hand to attack your opponent directly.

Fate then walked toward Alice and held out his hand." You all right?" said Fate." Yes.I thank you Fate.I will be heading off and let me free Hassleberry." said Alice.She freed Hassleberry as he said," Alice?"." Good bye." said Alice.She was gone in a flash light as Hassleberry yelled her name.

Three days later at the Slifer Red dorm,Ace was walking toward Syrus's room.He opened the door and he saw Syrus on his PDA.Ace walked over to the short haired boy and he grabbed it." Ace?!" said Syrus." Don't worry man.I won't be borrowing it for that long." said Ace.He looked and it was a website on Duel Academy for advice." You are looking up advice? I mean I am the king of giving advice.So is this you?" said Ace." No it some guy.I am just reading it." said Syrus." So what is this for? Dating?" said Ace." I think so." said Syrus." Let me tried typing something," said Ace." I hope this won't be use against you later." said Syrus." No worries." said Ace.

Meanwhile at the Obelisk White dorm,the person who got Ace's message received it." He is right." said the person.The person was a boy with black hair and in glasses stood in front of a poster of Ivy." I will make you mine Ivy if my name isn't Bob Banter." said Bob Banter.He then study his deck at his table.

Ace was walking with Syrus and Danny outside the girls dorm." So is Bob doing alright?I haven't seen him in two weeks." said Danny." I don't know.He trained me and he went missing." said Syrus.Then a card fell out of a tree." Dude! I found a card." said Ace." Isn't that a Game Show card?" said Danny." How do you know that?" said Syrus." Roxy." said Danny."So what is the answer to Obelisk 30?" said Ace.The three looked at the card and Syrus said," It is says the ways to win the duel without attacking."." Destiny Board is one." said Danny." One is Exodia." said Syrus." And the last one is? Um I forgot." said Ace.Then a boy aka Bob Banter jumped out of the tree." What are you doing out here Ace?" yelled Ivy.Danny and Syrus hid in the bushes as Ace said," Um peeping.".She was then grabbed Ace's ear as she said," What are you doing here Bob?"." Um I came here to ask you out." said Bob.Ivy looked at her younger brother and she said," Did you do this?"." No.I was just walking around and peeping on girls." said Ace." Well then since you are my brother.You will duel him for my honor." said Ivy." Why?" said Ace." Because we are family or I will report you to Chancellor Crowler for peeping on us." said Ivy."Okay then lets duel Bob." said Ace.Ace then thought," God that sounds so weird.".

Ace stood on the dueling field across from Bob which isn't the Bob that he knows well." Okay Bob.Lets duel." said Ace.He saw Danny and Syrus behind him and Ivy behind Bob and she was giving him the death stare that she used to give him when they were kids." Lets duel." said the two.

Ace drew a card and he said," I summon Fire Eagle in attack mode and then I end my turn.".The fire eagle stood there as Ace ended his turn." Lets make a duel! I play the spell card Search Shock." said Bob.He send a monster card to the grave to play Quiz Hour." I now activate Quiz Hour to end my turn." said Bob.

Ace drew a card and he said," I summon Fire Cat in attack mode.".The cat made of fire stood there and Ace said," Fire Eagle attack that facedown!".It was Obelisk 10." You need to tell me the cards to activate Huge Revolution in 1 min.Go!" said Bob." Um People Running About,Oppressed People,and..." said Ace.A timer went off as Bob said," You snooze you lose.The last one was United Resistance.You lost your monster plus 500 life points." Ace lost the eagle and 500 life points." Attack Fire Cat!" said Ace.The cat destroy a card and it was Ra 10." You must say Gagagigo,Giga Gagagigo,and Gogiga Gagagigo three times." said Bob.Ace failed the tongue twister and then Fire Cat exploded in his face plus 500 life points went down the drain." I end my turn." said Ace.Bob drew a card and he said," I play Right and Left Quiz.".He then made Ace closed his eyes and Bob said," Guess which hand has the pebble."." The Left one!" said Ace." Correct. You get 500 extra life points and I end my turn." said Bob.

Fire Cat.Attribute Fire.LV 3.ATK 1000 DEF 1000.A cat made of fire.Once its destroyed a monster you gained 100 life points per the level of the monsters.

Ace drew a card and he said." I summon Fire Girl.". A girl wearing a very revealing outfit stood there and Ace said," I play the spell.Fiery Rescue.I can bring back my Fire Eagle in attack mode.".The eagle return as Ace said," Attack that facedown!".The bird destroyed the card and Bob said," You just revealed Slifer Red! You must 20 pushup in 30 seconds!"." Awesome!" said Ace.Ace did them all with a second to spar.Then Bob lost 500 life points." Attack Fire Girl!" said Ace.The card was Slifer 20." You must guess how many turns have passed." said Bob." Um 5!" said Ace." You are correct.I stop the damage with Question Change! " said Bob.It was now Obelisk 20." You must guess what is the total amount of levels in the grave are." said Bob." Um three." said Ace." Wrong!" said Bob.Ace lost his monster plus 800 life points." I end my turn." said Ace.Bob drew a card and he said,"I play Hunter Channel so I pick Ra 20.".Ra 20 flipped up." You must draw a card and if it the card has 50 letters of texts you win." said Bob.Ace drew a card and it was Fire Octopus." I win." said Ace.Bob lost 800 life points." I then end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

Fire Girl.Attribute Fire.LV 3.ATK 1200 DEF 900.A girl who is the spunky firehouse girl.
Fiery Rescue.Spell.Quick.Lets you bring back a fire monster from the grave.

Ace then said after drawing a card," I play double summon and I summon Fire Imp and Fire Octopus.".A imp stood there and it smirked.Ace drew two cards and gained 1000 life points." I bring out Fire Lion and Fire Goblin." said Ace.The Lion and Goblin returned and Ace said," I play Fiery Fusion and I fuse my Lion and Eagle to summon Fire Griffin.".The lion/bird stood there and it roared." I can't attack with Fire Octopus and use my goblin's effect because of my griffin.I attack with my Goblin!" said Ace.The Goblin attack the card and it was Ra 30." You must guess all the animals in the card The Big March of Animal in 30 seconds." said Bob.Ace failed then Bob said," I play Double Up!".Ace then lost 2400 life points."Attack Griffin!" said Ace.The card was Slifer 30." You must hold your breath for one whole minute." said Bob.Ace did it and Bob lost 1200 life points." Attack Fire Imp!" said Ace.It was Obelisk 30." That was the card." said Syrus." Do you think Ace will mess this up?" said Syrus.They looked at Ace and they said," Yes."." Um Exodia, Destiny Board,and I forgot." said Ace.Ace then lost 1200 points as he ended his turn with a face down.Bob drew a card and he said,"I play Question.You must guess the first monster that went to the grave."." Um I forgot." said Ace." I can now summon Quizzer Panel 9 in attack mode." said Bob.The monster stood there and Bob said," Attack Fire Imp and win this duel."." I stop your attack with my facedown.Lets go Fiery Transfer.You must now attack with a random monster." said Ace.The puzzle piece was destroy by Fire Griffin." My Griffin has a callback if I send one fire monster I can attack with him and it can be your turn.So I send Fire Octopus to the grave.I win!" said Ace.

Fire Imp.Attribute Fire.LV 2.ATK 800 DEF 800.A imp who is the brother of Fire Goblin.For every fire monster in your grave you get a card plus 500 life points per monster.
Fire Griffin.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 2100 DEF 2600.A fire Griffin.You can attack on your opponent if you send a fire monster to the grave.
Fire Transfer.Spell.Normal.You can switch the attack of your opponent's monster if you have another fire monster on your field.

Ace walked over to Bob and he said," That was really fun man.I think my sister will like you.".She then walked off as Ace said," I maybe wrong at that."."It is fine and thanks for the advice." said Bob.He walked off as Syrus and Danny walked over." What does he mean by that?" said Danny." I don't know.Lets go." said Syrus.The three walked off.

Next time,
Bastion's moment! And Bob Moto returns finally!  

No comments:

Post a Comment