Saturday, February 1, 2014

Yugioh GX part 37 Jaden vs AP


Syrus and Jess were walking up the stairs to their room." Can't believe summer had to end.I mean what if something like the Shadow Riders coming back and Drake!" said Syrus." Don't be worried about it buddy. I mean I can defeat anyone who stands in my way." said Jess." But you lose to me and King." said Syrus." I was caught off guard but this year I will advanced to Obelisk Blue." said Jess." Is this because of Kitty and her family?" said Syrus.Jess brought out his key and he opened the door to their room." Yep.I wanted to show her family that I am worth for their daughter by growing up." said Jess.

The two placed their bags down as Bob made Soul Reaper appeared." Isn't that Soul Reaper?" said Syrus.He hid behind Jess who then said," This guy can't be Soul Reaper.I mean Bob lives in his own dorm.".Then Bob made his hand fall off and he threw it onto Jess.He screamed as Bob laughed.He jumped down from the bed and said," Hey guys."." Bob! You scared me!" yelled Jess.Bob put back on his hand as Stella punched Bob lightly." Sorry about him you guys.He missed the gang except for Chazz." said Stella." Yeah.I heard that a lot of promising freshman this year.I bet they will want to duel you and Jess." said Syrus." Yeah but I will beat them all with my monsters!" said Jess.

Then a boy with sliver hair in a sliver suit stood there." I hate to interrupt your anger but I am looking for a certain duelist.His name is Jaden Yuki.Do you guys know where he is?" said the boy.Bob then thought," Why is Aster Phoenix here? He is a pro!"." I do.He is over at the Obelisk Blue Dorm.We will show you where he is.I hope.So what is your name?" said Jess." The name is A.P." said Aster.Jess and Syrus went with Aster to the blue dorm as Bob said to Stella," We need to get to the Obelisk Blue Dorm right now!"." Why?" said Stella." That is Aster Phoenix.He is a pro.We need to tell Jaden before he gets crushed." said Bob.Bob then ran toward the dorm and he crashed into a tree." Bob!" said Stella.

She went over to her boyfriend and then she heard," Bob?".She then saw Kitty and Angel." You guys look well.So did Angel ask Fate out yet?" said Stella." No.She is still to shy to ask the angel of her dreams." said Kitty.Angel then punched her twin and she said," I don't like that future gangster."." I know you Angel and you like Fate." said Kitty.The two twins fought as Bob stood up.He grabbed the two twins and he said," Have either of you seen Jess,Syrus,a boy with sliver hair in a sliver suit,Jaden,or Alexis?"." Haven't seen anyone.Why?" said the twins." Bob thinks that the sliver boy is in danger." said Stella." If Bob is worry about this.We need to find them.I will call Jess." said Kitty.She then called Jess who was running." Hey Kitty Kat! Where are you?" said Jess." We are with Bob and Stella.Where are you?" said Kitty." At the Obelisk Blue dorm with some guy looking for Jaden." said Jess.Angel then ran toward the dorm as the three followed them.

Bob then stopped as he sent a clone after his friends.He then sensed something powerful.Then Scampers came out of his deck." Scampers? What are you doing out here?" said Bob." I sense something powerful over there." said Scampers.He then ran off as Z came out of his deck after her partner." I better follow those two!" said Bob.He ran after the duel spirits.The spirits as Bob stopped.He then saw a ancient looking chest and Scampers said," I found it!"." Good job but what did you find?" said Z.Bob went up to the cage and saw that it had 12 sensors." I have an idea." said Bob.He then pulled out the three Egyptian God,the three wicked God,the three sacred beasts, and the three legendary dragons from his deck.He placed the 12 cards in the chest and it opened.

Then Armageddon,Dark Magician,Stardust Dragon,Power,Devil,and Universe Dragon came out of his deck." Bob?! What did you just do?" said Dark Magician." I don't know! I just placed the 12 cards onto the treasure chest.Blame me for being a little curious." said Bob." Bob.You have no idea what you just did." said Armageddon.Power and Stardust Dragon then said," What did he just do?!"." You forgot Power.I knew you would forgot this.This is the legendary treasure chest of the Spirit King." said Devil." But isn't that Bob?" said Z and Scampers." You are new but this is filled with the previous spirit's best cards." said Universe Dragon. Bob then looked inside and saw a deck." Is this it?" said Bob.He then grabbed it and then he felt intense pain." Bob!" said the spirits in unison.The clone was then gone.

Meanwhile, at the Blue dorm.Jaden was walking with Alexis." So you ready for another year of this place?" said Jaden."Yep." said Alexis.They then saw Jess,Syrus,Angel,Kitty,Stella,and a boy with sliver hair standing in front of their dorm." Hey guys.What is up?!" said Jaden.The boy then said," I want to duel you right now!"." And how are you?" said Alexis." My name is A.P and I would like a duel with your boyfriend,I know a lot about him." said AP.Jaden then said," Then lets duel! I so needed this."." Are you sure about this? This guy looks very strong." said Alexis." I beat your uncle and he was very good as well.So lets duel AP but let do it by the Slifer Red dorm." said Jaden." Why is that Jaden?" said Syrus." I want the freshman to see how great this place is." said Jaden." Sounds like fun.I will meet you there." said AP.He then ran off toward the red dorm as Jess said," Better make sure that he can actually can get there."." I will join you because I got nothing better to do." said Kitty and Angel.The two twins ran after Jess who went running.Syrus then said," So do you know where Bob went Stella?"." I don't know but he will be fine.Lets go watch an amazing duelist." said Stella.The three ran after the rest of their friends.

Jaden was shuffling his deck as AP was shuffling his own deck." I wonder what this AP guy is going to use." said Alexis.She sat next to Stella and she heard a familiar voice." The Chazz is back!" said Chazz.Chazz stood and said," So who is Yuki dueling?"." Some guy named AP.He kinda of reminds me of you Chazz." said Syrus." No one can be like the Chazz!" yelled Chazz." Lets duel!" yelled the two." I will go first if you don't mind Jaden." said AP." Sure thing AP." said Jaden." I draw." said AP.He looked at his hand and said," I summon Ojama Yellow in defense mode.".Chazz then fell down as Kitty said," He is just like you Chazz."." She is right." said Angel." Just because he was a Ojama doesn't mean that he is like me at all." said Chazz." I end my turn." said AP." Okay.I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman in attack mode." said Jaden.The good hero stood there and Jaden said," I attack Ojama Yellow!".The hero destroy the weird monsters as Jaden said," I end my turn."

AP then drew a card and he place a card down and said," I play reload.".He then put his hand into his deck and then he drew 4 new cards.Then AP's phone rang." Excuse me for a minute." said AP.He talked into his phone and placed it away." I now activate Sanctuary of the Sky." said AP.Then there was a field spell of an angel heaven." I now summon Warrior of Zera and then I send it to my grave to summon Archlord Zerato.I then send my Mystical Shine Ball in my hand to the grave to destroy your hero and then attack you directly!" said AP.The angel made Jaden lose 2800 life points." I end my turn." said AP." This is so much fun.I draw!" said Jaden.Jaden drew and said," I summon Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode and then I play metamorphosis to summon Elemental Hero Clay Guardian in defense mode.Then his special power activates. For each card that you own you lost 200 for each card that you own so you lost 600 life points.I end my turn." said Jaden.The giant clay man stood there and protect Jaden.

AP drew a card and said," I draw!".AP looked at his hand and thought,"Why does he want me to use this deck? I could crush this guy."." You all right AP? You look angry." said Jaden." It is nothing!I now play Monster Gate!I then activate Beckoning Light!" yelled AP.AP brought back Mystical Spirit Ball and then he send it back to destroy Clay Guardian." Attack him directly and win me this duel." said AP." I play the flute of Summoning Kuriboh!" said Jaden.Jaden then brought out Kuriboh and it blocked the attack." I end my turn!" said AP." This AP guy is really good." said Stella.Then Pharaoh sat in front of them and Ms.Dorothy showed up." Jaden is dueling on the first day back." said Ms.Dorothy." Yes and he is dueling this really good duelist." said Syrus." So he is dueling Aster Phoenix? He came into our card shop and took some booster packs from the shop." said Ms.Dorothy." Aster Phoenix?!" said the group except for Stella." I draw!" said Jaden.He drew a card and said," I summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman in attack mode and since he is the only monster on my field I can draw two cards.".Jaden drew two cards and said," I play the warrior returning alive!"." Then I play Dark Fusion to summon Evil Hero Hurricane!" said Jaden.An evil version of Tempest stood there and Jaden said,"I attack your monster!".The two monster fought as Hurricane stood there." I activate his effect." said Jaden.Then it gained 1200 life points." End this duel with hurricane blast!" said Jaden.Aster lost all of his life points and said," That is game!".

Evil Hero Hurricane.LV 8.Attribute Wind.ATK 2800.DEF 2800.The Evil Version of Elemental Hero Tempest.Can stay on the field if you have less life points then your opponet and it gains the same amount of attack points that you have on the field.

Jaden walked over to Aster and said," Lets duel again AP."." Next time I won't be going easy on you." said Aster.He walked off as Jaden said," So that guy is Aster Phoenix?".Then Alexis said," I wonder if any more guys like him will be showing up.".

Bob was over by the harbor.He then fell down and was out cold.Crowler stood with a man up to his knees and said," Where is he Bonaparte?"." I don't know Crowler.I mean Aster Phoenix is here and we have only seen weak duelists." said Bonaparte.Then a boy with muscles tackled Crowler and said," Why am I in the Yellow barracks?! I should be in the yellow barracks."." You went put into Ra Yellow because you didn't go to a private school." said Crowler.The boy walked off as Bonaparte said," Lets go Crowler.He isn't here.".

The two walked off as a girl with blond hair stood there.She was wearing a Slifer Red female uniform.She then walked toward the school and saw Bob who was knocked out." Is that Bob?" said the girl.She then ran toward the boy and took off his shirt.She then saw a giant slash mark and then Dark Magician came out of the knocked out boy deck." Who is this girl and how does she know Bob?" said Dark Magician.

Bob then woke up and said," Where am I?".He then saw the blond hair girl and he said," Listen I have a girlfriend who I love very much."."The same old boy.You remember Drake but not me." said the girl.She then stood up and Bob said,"Is that you Mana?"."Nope.I don't know this Mana.I am one of your friends from the orphanage." said the girl." Really?I thought that everyone was killed by my grandfather." said Bob." Yep.I survived because of the nuns.I gained the power of seeing spirits and psychic powers." said the girl." She seems legit Bob.And Mana is going to the school?" said Dark Magician." Yep.She wanted to go here because she likes a boy that you know and I can't tell you.And I bet you know it girl.And tell me your name already!" said Bob.

The slash mark healed as she said," My name is Robin Jewel."." Your last name is Jewel?" said Dark Magician.Bob stood up and hugged her." Bob. You have a girlfriend." said Robin." Can't I hug a friend?" said Bob. She then made Bob let go and she said," What are you doing here?"." I don't know." said Bob." Maybe that scar will let us to that answer." said Dark Magician." You may be right Mahad." said Robin. Then Robin made her hand glow as a memory came out of Bob's head. He was slashed by a demon who came out of the treasure chest." So do you think that demon did that to Bob?" said Robin." Maybe because me being the spirit king." said Bob. The girl fell over as she said," You are the Spirit King? That is such a joke. I mean you having great dueling power and super powers but you being the spirit king is such a joke." said Robin." He is dead serious Robin." said Mahad." So you are really the spirit king? So you have the Egyptian Gods,Wicked Gods,Legendary Dragons, and the sacred beasts on you?" said Robin. Bob held the 12 cards and he said," Yeah.".

She sighed as she said," I was worried about you. I mean Drake was in that coma but when I turned on the TV and it was your duel against Zane. He then woke up as you brought out Universe Dragon."." Drake woke up! Why didn't anyone tell me?!" said Bob." He was very sorry for what he did. I mean he told me that he was going to apologized to you." said Robin." I haven't heard from him but if you see him Robin. I forgive him. Do you think that he was being controlled by something or someone?" said Bob." Yes. He told me that one day he was being approached by a man. He said that he was a fortune teller and we both know Drake and the future. The man turned Drake into that monster." said Robin." So what happen to that man?" said Mahad." Who knows? So do you know where the Slifer Red dorm is? I got lost and Drake told me that he is going to the Academy due to his old man going back to the company." said Robin." I will show you the way but you have such a bad sense of direction." said Bob. The two walked as Mahad said," I wonder where the others are. I mean after the demon. Bob somewhat got over to the harbor from the forest in between the Slifer Red dorm and Obelisk Blue dorm. This is all too strange and it involves the treasure chest.I better go find that treasure chest."

Meanwhile in a white room, a man was telling the future." So Aster was returned." said the man. Aster stood there and said," Why did you make me lose that duel against Jaden?! I could have won with my real deck! But you made me use that deck!"." It was all for the greater good of things my boy." said the man." I better get my revenge Sartorius." said Aster." You will soon but you need to keep up you being a pro." said Sartorius." Yeah I heard you. I better get my rematch with that loser." said Aster. He walked out of the room as Sartorius said," You will soon after you defeat Zane."

Next time,
Champion or Chazz-been?

No comments:

Post a Comment