Saturday, February 1, 2014

Yugioh GX part 36 the flashbacks

On the boat back to Duel Academy, a girl with short black hair was at the front of the boat.She was wearing a Obelisk Blue female uniforms." I can't believe we are coming back." said the girl." It was only been 2 months since we left Mindy." said a girls voice.Mindy turned around and saw her best friend Jasmine.She had short light orange hair and was wearing the same uniform as her." I know that Jasmine but I missed this place.I mean Bob will be here with his girlfriend Stella who we haven't seen all summer." said Mindy." She was with Bob the whole time and from what she told me she had a fun time." said a voice.The two girls and they saw their friend Alexis Rhodes.She was one of the best female duelists on the island along with Stella Inferno and the Jones twins Angel and Kitty." So when did you talked to Stella?" said Mindy." I was on a date with Jaden in Domino City and we saw Bob and Stella.Jaden went over to them and said hi.At a diner the two boys were talking as Stella told me that her parents loved Bob and they traveled across the world." said Alexis." So where are they?" said Mindy." At one of those dueling testing area,Bob knows some friends there.He wanted to introduce them to Stella." said Alexis." I see.So how was your summer with Jaden?" said Jasmine." Okay." said Alexis." What happened?" said the two girls in unison." Well First we stopped at my parents place with Atticus." said Alexis.

Alexis was standing at the door with her older brother." Are you sure they won't react to me coming back??" said Atticus." Come on Atticus.You know mom and dad.You should expect something bad to happen.I am not going to sugar coated this.So where did Jaden go?" said Alezis.She then opened the door and told her older brother behind the door and she saw her mother.A woman with blond hair in a red dress stood on the stairs." Alexis! You are home!How was Duel Academy? And where is your two big surprises?" said the woman." It was great mom.I made a lot of friends and I found a certain someone.Come on in!" said Alexis. Atticus walked in and said," I'm home!".Alexis then sighed as her mom hugged the boy." You returned!" said the mom." Can you let me go Alice?" said Atticus." I don't want to lose you again!" said Alice." Honey?Are you doing all right?I hear Atticus's voice down there." said a man's voice.A man with brown hair walked down the stairs and he said," Atticus? Is that really you?"." The one and only Allen." said Atticus.He then ran down the stairs and hugged the boy."It is good to see you again." said Allen." So Sissy? Do you know where your friend is?" said Atticus.She then looked outside and she hear music." Found him.Follow me you guys." said Alexis.

Jaden then saw his girlfriend plus his parents and Jaden said," Sorry.I was distracted by this guy music.".Then a boy with spiky green hair walked over to them and said," Sorry Cos.This guy really know how to hold a beat.So who is this guy?Is he one of your friend from school?"." No Jim.He is my boyfriend.Mom and Dad meet Jaden Yuki and Jaden meet my mom and dad plus my cousin Jim." said Alexis." Hello mister and miss Rhodes." said Jaden." So this guy is your boyfriend cos? I didn't see you with a guy like him.So Atticus is back from the grave?" said Jim." Yes he is.Jaden may I have a word with you?" said Allen." Um sure Mr. Rhodes." said Jaden.The two walked in the house and Jim said," I wonder what uncle Allen is going to do with J man."." Who knows Jim? So what new song have you made?" said Atticus." I will show you! Hit it guys!" yelled Jim.

Jaden followed Mr.Rhodes into the den.The older male sat down and he said," Sit down my boy.".Jaden sat down as Mr.Rhodes said," How long have you and Alexis being together?"." Since the start of freshman year. I really love your daughter sir." said Jaden." That is all you needed to said.Don't tell my wife this but I need about you and Alexis for the longest time.I know about your evil hero cards.You are quite a duelist and to earn Alexis's honor.You will have to duel her uncle and let me tell you this.You will soon seen where Alexis gets her dueling from and call me Allen and my wife Alice."said Allen.Allen then shook the young boy hand and Jaden said," So who is Alexis's Uncle?"." You will see soon." said Allen.

The next day, the couple was up in Alexis's room and Jaden said," So what are we going to do today?"." Well after your duel with my uncle we were going to go see the sights of my hometown." said Alexis." Your uncle?" said Jaden." Yeah.He really wanted to duel you.So can I have a kiss? Because I did win our little game." said Alexis.He then kissed her as the front door opened." He is here!" said Alexis.She then ran toward the door as Jaden followed her.He then saw a man with blond hair and around his arm was a woman with black hair with streaks of red hair." Alexis! It is good to see to you again.So where is this boyfriend or yours?" saod the man." Calm down Lucas.You know your uncle Alexis? He wants to judge your boyfriend with a duel.So where is here?" said the woman." Right up there Aunt Lyra." said Alexis.Jaden walked down the stairs and he said," Lets duel!"." I like your spunk kiddo! Lets go out to the dueling arena." said Lucas. Jaden followed Lucas as the girls said,"Those two are from the same pod."

Jaden was shuffling his deck as Lucas said," I am going to go first!"." Okay Uncle Lucas!" said Jaden.Lucas drew a card and added it to his hand." I summon Dark Blade in attack mode." said Lucas.The warrior stood there in a menacing look onto his face." I then play Quick Rush so I can attack you on my first turn so go!" said Lucas.Jaden then lost 1800 life points." I then end my turn with a facedown card." said Lucas.Jaden drew a card and said," I play my Hayabusa Knight in defense mode and I summon Evil Hero Malicious Edge in defense mode.I then play Zero Gravity to switch my monster to attack and yours to defense mode.".The hero then attack the dark warrior and Lucas lost 1100 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Jaden.

Lucas drew a card and said," I play my facedown.The Warrior returning alive. I bring back my Dark Blade to my hand.".He then brought back the monster to his hand and he said," I play double summon to bring out Dark Blade and Dark Blade the Captain of the Evil World  and both of them in attack mode." The two warriors stood there and Lucas said," I play Polymerization to fuse my Dark Blade and the Pitch Dark Dragon to summon Dark Blade The Dragon Knight!". The monster stood there and Lucas said." I then play Card Destruction!".The two sent their hand to the grave and Lucas said," I play Shrink!".Evil Hero lost 1300 attack points and Lucas said," Attack you two!"." I am going to stop you with my facedown also known as Mirror Force!" said Jaden.Then the two monster were gone." I end my turn with a facedown." said Lucas." I have never seen your uncle like this Alexis.This Jaden boy must be a great duelist." said Allen." Yeah he is,": said Alexis.Jaden drew a card and said," I play Dark Fusion to fuse my Elemental Hero Avian and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix and I summon Evil Hero Inferno Wing in attack mode.".The evil version of flame wingman stood there and Jaden said," I then play Crime City!".Then an evil version of Skyscaper appeared around them." This card allows us both to summon a high level monster from our deck in attack mode plus you an add a spell or trap card from our deck into our hand or onto the field." said Jaden." I summon my Gaia Plate the Earth Giant in attack mode and I place a card facedown!" said Lucas.The rock monster then roared as Jaden said," I play Super Polymerization and summon Evil Hero Infernal Gainer!"." Super Polymerization? What is that?" said Lucas." A card that allows me to summon Evil Hero Dark Gaia by fuse your rock and my fiend!" said Jaden then fused Gainer and Gaia to summon Evil Hero Dark Gaia and it gained 4400 attack points." I then attack with all three monsters!" said Jaden. The three monsters attack Lucas directly and he lost 9,100 life points." That Game!" said Jaden.

Evil City.Spell.Field.The same as Skyscraper.Allows you and your opponent to summon a monster and a spell or trap from your deck.

Jaden then helped up Uncle Lucas and he said," You were really good.Those Evil Heroes are really impressive."." Thanks.I love these cards because I was born with these cards." said Jaden." You are totally worth it for my Alexis!" said Lucas.Jaden then waved to her and said," Lets getting going Alexis."." Right.See you guys later." said Alexis.

Back on the boat. Jaden sneaked up behind her and closed her eyes and said," Who is it?"." Jaden? Is that you? I thought you were with your parents." said Alexis.She turned around and saw Jaden." Yep.I finished meeting with the folks and I called in a favor from Bob.One of his friends is a ship captain in my town and he let me on his boat and that is how I got here." said Jaden." That is so cool.So do you know where Bob and Stella are? Plus the rest of the gang." said Alexis." The rest of the gang is on another boat going to Duel Academy and Bob and Stella are already at Duel Academy." said Jaden." How?!" said Jasmine and Mindy." Who knows?" said the two.

Stella was looking out the Slifer Red terrace." I can see the boats coming in Bob.Should we get ready for them?" said Stella.Bob stood there and said," We will be fine."." Are you sure?" said Stella." I am pretty sure.So did you enjoy our summer of love?" said Bob." I did and you were ready good to the folks." said Stella." They were really nice.I still remember the day that I got there." said Bob." Are you having a flashback?" said Stella." Yes." said Bob." Can I watch with you in Jess and Syrus's room?" said Stella." Sure.I will make some popcorn." said Bob.

Stella and Bob were walking together and they were holding hands." I hate to interrupt your love but I wanted to ask this.Why the hell am I wearing this? I look like a Archaeologist!" said Thomas.He looked like the famous movie archaeologist from that one movie." I need you to wear that so that mom and dad don't figure out that you went missing." said Stella." What do you mean by that Stella?" said the two men." I kinda told them that you went on a dig." said Stella." It is a good lie." said Bob." Are you serious Stella? I mean I don't understand anything about rocks!" said Thomas." That was the best thing that I could think of at the moment." said Stella." Don't yell at her or I will duel you." said Bob." Never mind.We are here." said Thomas.

The house was average sized." So you live here?" said Bob." I am so sorry that isn't a a mansion.I am sorry that this isn't to your standards." said Stella." I just thought something different.so do you have any friends here beside for Jaden?" said Bob." She does but Jaden moved when I left for Duel Academy." said Thomas.Thomas then opened the door." Are you ready to meet the folks?" said Stella." Yep and if they want to duel me I got this." said Bob.

Bob then saw that the house was empty." So are your parents at work?" said Bob." They are at the duel arena." said Thomas." Duel Arena?" said Bob." Yeah.My parents love dueling." said Stella." So do you two get your dueling from them?" said Bob." Yes but I got the brains while Thomas got the beauty." said Stella." Actually Stella got both." said Thomas.He opened the screen door and Bob said,"So does your parents like you more than him?".She was walking up the stairs and Bob caught a duel disk." This is my old duel disk.I thought I lost this old thing." said Bob." You gave it to me with Splendid Venus." said Stella." I forgot about that." said Bob.He then put on his old duel disk and said," This fits well."." Thanks." said Stella.

The two walked toward the dueling arena.It was like a coliseum.Bob then sensed something coming toward them and he was tackled by a big dog." Stella is this yours?" said Bob." Yep.Meet our dog also known Dug." said Stella." Like that dog from Up?" said Bob." Yep.We really liked that name and so did he." said Stella.Dug got off the boy and he said," So where is your family,friends,and brother?"." Down there." said Stella.Bob then saw a man with sliver hair stood next to a woman with black hair." So you must be Bob? You grew up well." said the man." I bet you don't remember us.My name is Ellie and the man next to me is Thomas." said Ellie." So you two are Stella's parents? Stella.Didn't you have a grandma named Sarah?" said Bob." Yes and you look well Bob." said a voice. A older woman stood there and she had the mixture of black and sliver hair." Grandma!" said Stella.She hugged the older woman as she said," You did miss your dear old grandma."." I did grandma plus I found me a boyfriend and Thomas." said Stella."We know about Thomas and some people would like to speak with you." said Susan.

She walked off as a group stood there." You got yourself a boyfriend and you didn't tell me." said a girl.She then ran to Stella and Bob said," Who is she Stella?"." This is my friend also known as Cindy.She is a great duelist and is kinda of like Ace." said Stella." Who is this guy Ace? And who is this guy? He looks familiar." said a boy.He had black hair and it was very long." Grim.This is my boyfriend also known as Bob.He used to be my old friend." said Stella." I see so this is the legendary Bob." said a boy.He had purple hair and it was like a buzz cut." Yes.He is Norman.So where is Myra?" said Cindy.Then a girl with purple hair walked down with a boy with pink hair and a girl with light blue hair." This is Myra aka Norman's old sister by a few seconds,Steven who is really a super genius,and then we have Diane who is a dueling expert.These 6 were my friends when you and Jaden moved." said Stella." I see.So who was a duel?" said Bob." I want him for Stella's hand!" said a boy.

Bob turned around and saw a boy with green hair and the hair like Fate stood there." I thought Zeke was out of town for the week." said Cindy." He must have lie to see Stella again and he will get her to love him again." said Steven.He pushed up his glasses and Grim said," I can't believe it.As long as his cousin doesn't show up."." Who is her cousin again?" said Norman." Her name was Ruby." said Myra and Diane.Then the red headed girl from Infinite showed up." Hi Bobby! I missed you!" yelled Ruby.Bob then said," How about a tag duel? Me and Stella vs you and Zeke.Let me just say that I want two people to get some well deserved revenge.".He then turned to Stella and she said," Let get your game on.".

Bob was shuffling his deck and Zeke said," I want to go first!"." Guess I win go next." said Stella." Then me!!" said Ruby." Guess that I am going last." said Bob. Zeke drew his first card and said," I play triple summon Koa'ki Meiru Powerhand,Koa'ki Meiru Urnight,and Koa'ki Meiru Drago and all of them will be in attack mode.".The three rock monster stood there and Zeke said," I then play Quick Rush and I give it to my Koa'ki Meiru Powerhouse.So attack Bob with rock jab!".Bob then lost 2000 life points." I end my turn with a facedown.Your turn my love." said Zeke." We are so not lovers! I draw!" said Stella.Stella looked at her and said," I summon Garoth,Lightsworn Warrior in attack mode." The warrior stood there and Stella said," I end my turn with a facedown.".Ruby drew her card and said,"I play double summon to bring out Brotherhood of the fire fist Gorilla and Brotherhood of the fire fist Bear in attack mode." The two warriors stood there and Ruby said," I then bring them together to summon Brotherhood of the fire fist Tiger King in attack mode.".The powerful fire monster stood there and Ruby said," I end my turn with a facedown.Your turn Bobby."." Thanks for that Ruby." said Bob.Bob then drew a card and said," I play mini heroes to bring out the five mini heroes from my hand.".The five heroes stood there and Bob said," I send four of them to bring out Dark Magician and Blue Eyes White Dragon.".The two monster stood there and Bob said," I now play Dragon summon so I sent my Blue Eyes and my remaining mini hero to summon Armageddon and Universe Dragon but I won't being fuse them this turn!".The shiny dragon roared and as Armageddon smirked." I end my turn with a facedown."

Zeke drew a card and said," I send my Urnight and my drago to the grave to summon Koa'ki Meiru Rooklord and then I play Earthly Booster.".The rock monster gained 6000 life points."I then attack your Armageddon with rock punch!" said Zeke." Not so fast.I play Scrap-Iron Scarecrow and your attack is blocked." said Bob.The rock monster went into defense mode and Zeke placed a card down." I end my turn." said Zeke.Stella drew a card and said," I play double summon to summon Raiden,Lightsworn assailant and Wulf,Lightsworn Beast in attack mode.".The two monster stood there and Stella said," I synchro summon my Raiden and Garoth to summon Michael, Lightsworn Ark in attack mode.".The light dragon stood there next to the wolf." I then attack you tiger king with Michael so light jab!" said Stella.The warrior was gone and Ruby lost 400 life points." I then attack with my wolf so go!" said Stella.Ruby then lost 2100 life points." I now activate my facedown.Go fiery passion.This card allows me to summon a monster from my deck with the same amount of life points.So go Fiery Dragon Knight!" said Ruby.The dragon knight stood there and Stella said," I end my turn.".Ruby drew a card and said," I play the fire summoning.If I have three monsters with the fire type.I can now summon my best fire monster from my deck.So I summon from my deck go Inferno Volcano Phoenix!".Then a fire bird stood there and Bob lost 600 life points,Stella lost 400 life points,and Zeke lost 400 life points." Why did they all lose life points?" said Norman." Because of that Phoenix on the field.They lost 200 life per monster on their field." said Steven." Wow.That is one smoking bird." said Grim." I now attack with my bird so destroy that dragon." said Ruby.Stella then lost 1400 life points." Attack that wolf." said Ruby.Stella then lost 400 life points." I end my turn." said Ruby.

Earthy Booster.Spell.Normal.Give a monster an extra boost of 6000 life points when the monster is an earth type and makes the monster go into defense mode.
Fiery Passion.Spell.Quick.Let you summon a fire monster from your deck with the amount of life points you lost.
Fiery Dragon Knight.LV 8.Attribute Fire.ATK 2500.DEF 2000.A powerful Knight with the power of the phoenix inside him.
Fire summoning.Spell.Allows you to summon a fire monster from your deck with three fire type monsters in your grave.
Inferno Volcano Phoenix.LV 10.Attribute Fire.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Effect one on the turn it is summoned. For each monster on your opponent field they lose 200 life monster per monster.

Bob drew his next card.It was pot of greed." I play pot of greed." said Bob.Bob then drew lucky hand and Scampers." I now play lucky hand." said Bob.He drew four cards and smiled," I play Alien for a hero so I send my Neo spacian Humming Bird and Strike Ninja in my hand to summon Captain Earth.".The hero wearing the weird outfit stood there."I now fuse my Universe Dragon and Dark Magician on my field to summon Magician Dragon in attack mode." said Bob.Then a magician wearing Universe Dragon stood there." I now attack his special effect.When I summon him onto the field i get to draw a card.If I draw a spell I gained 2000 life points,if it is a trap I can bring out a spell or trap from my grave,and I draw a monster my partner get her monsters back from the grave." said Bob.Bob then drew a card and said," It is a monster.So Stella get to bring back her monster in what mode she wants."." Thanks Bob.I bring back Micheal,Wulf,and Garoth and all of them in defense mode." said Stella.The three light monsters stood in defense mode as Bob said," I then activate my dragon's final effect.I can now send him to the graveyard and he takes your monster with him.".The Wizard then made the two rock monster go to his grave along with the wizard.Then Bob said," I end this match with this.Armageddon and Captain Earth.So time for a tag team move.Earthly blast and Darkness blast!".The 12000 attack destroyed Zeke and Bob won the duel against him." That's game!" said Bob." You got this Stella?" said Bob." Yeah.Watch your queen rock this duel with scorching light!" said Stella.She drew a card and said," I play Lightly Draw!".She then drew a certain card and said," I send my dragon,wulf,and warrior to the grave to summon Lunar.".The female hero stood there and Stella said," I now attack your fire bird!"." I now play Mirror Force!" said Ruby." I now activate Light Beam!" said Stella.Then the trap card was destroyed as Ruby lost all of his life points.

Magician Dragon.LV 8.Attribute Dark. ATK 10500 DEF 10000.Effect one you can draw a card if it is a spell card you gain 2000 life points,trap you get a spell or trap from my grave,and if it is a monster you or your partner get some monster on your turn.Final effect.He can send himself to the grave with some additional baggage aka your opponents monster.
Light Beam.Spell.Quick.Can destroy one trap on the field.

Zeke then said," I want another duel!"." Sorry but I duel when I want to.Later Zeke." said Bob." Got to agree with him Zeke.We are going out on a date." said Stella.The two walked off as Ruby said," He will be mine Stella."." Not likely cos.I mean we can't even beat them." said Zeke.The two walked out of the stadium as Grim said,"So that was an interesting duel."." Yeah.Bob's deck is quite the impressive cards.So did you tell Stella about the thing yet Cindy?" said Steven." I kind of forgot because the duel." said Cindy." Go then because Stella needs to know that you are going to Duel Academy.We will miss you Cindy." said Norman.She then ran toward the couple as Myra said," Just like Norman.Both of them are very forgetful."." Yeah." said Diane.

The flashback ended as Bob said," So you excited about Cindy coming here?"." Yep.I better get ready to see her." said Stella.Bob then grabbed the girl and said," The freshmen don't come in till later."." I know that but I need to go see my friend." said Stella." I want to see Ace again." said Bob." Wait Ace is coming here?! When were you going to tell me that?" said Stella." After the flashback." said Bob." You could have told me when we were in India or China or freaking Japan!" yelled Stella." I just learned about him coming here from Sheppard this morning." said Bob." Really? So will he be in our dorm?" said Stella." No way! I decide who joins it because I am the leader of the dorm.So don't worry about it and Cindy can't join." said Bob." I know.So what are we going to do about the popcorn?" said Stella." Clean it and then we pull a prank." said Bob.Bob then made a broom and cleaned up the spilled popcorn and they hid in Chummley's old bed," You ready for another year?" said Stella." Yep.With you and my deck at my side I will be just fine." said Bob.

Next time,
Jaden vs AP   
               

No comments:

Post a Comment