Saturday, February 22, 2014

Yugioh GX part 49 Skyscraper duels

Two boats landed at the pier of Domino City.One was big and fancy and the other one was pretty pathetic.Crowler came out of the big boat and he said," Why did Bob pick here?I mean Italy is nice this time of the year.".Bonaparte came out and he said," I agree with you but I want to go France.The city of love.".Bob came out of the little boat and he said," I am back.".Jaden came out with Bastion who was seasick." Why aren't you here helping me?" said Jaden." I don't want barf on me because I like being clean." said Bob.Then Bastion barfed into the ocean." Maybe we should have gone on a plane." said Kitty.She came out with Robin and Roxy." So where is Drake,Fate,Ace,Syrus,Hassleberry,and Danny?" said Bob." Don't know.This must be on the boat still." said Robin." So you guys ready to explore?" said Roxy." You have been to Domino before Roxy.Several times in fact." said Bob." Can't you be a little fun?" said Kitty." I would but I am stuck in a group with Stella,Alexis,and Jaden." said Bob." Yeah.That must suck for you two.I mean you two are stuck with your ex girlfriends who joined the crazy cult." said Kitty." You are so nice Kitty." said Bastion.Jaden then got him on land as Bob saw Aster.He stood there looking depressed." Hey Aster." said Roxy.He saw us and walked over." What is it Roxy?" said Aster." Oh nothing.You just look you could use a friend." said Roxy." I don't need friends.I mean the last one turned out to be a evil cult leader." said Aster." Aster.You know that Sartorius could be under the light right?" said Bob." Really? I mean I wouldn't care." said Aster.He cared a lot.Danny came out of the boat and he smelled the air." I can't believe we are back here in Domino." said Danny." Why are you so happy?I mean we got stuck with the bad boat because of a certain someone." said Fate." I said that I was sorry!I didn't know that we weren't supposed to do that." said Ace." It is is one of the school rules." said Syrus.Ace stood there in stunned silence as Bob said," We better join up with the light.".

The group walked over and Crowler said," You have some things to do in the city today Mr.Moto so you are free from group activity.".Bob cheered silently." You must also take a friend with you." said Bonaparte." Well then I pick Drake." said Bob.Drake then said," Me? Why?".Bob then said," Don't ask.".Drake stood there in quiets as Chazz said," We have things to do as well."." Those freaks shouldn't get off Scot free.They should be doing this stuff." said Danny."He would be right but I asked Bonaparte." said Chazz." So?Are they doing it or not?" said Syrus." Yes." said the two teacher.The group then said," Absolutely useless.".

The Society left as Syrus and Hassleberry grabbed Jaden's arm." Lets go see the sight Jaden.I mean we are near a pretty big battle sight." said Syrus.The two dragged the king off as Danny said," I better make sure that they don't kill him.".He ran after them as Fate and Kitty went to go get some new cards,Roxy went shopping with Ace,Bastion,Robin,and Aster.Bob stood there with Drake as Drake said," What is the reason?"." My cousin." said Bob." Really? Is your cousin evil or something?" said Drake." You could say that except for one little thing." said Bob.

Syrus and Hassleberry stopped as Danny caught up to them." Thank the god cards that you stopped.Wait why did you stop?!" said Danny." Don't you know this place?" said Jaden." Um nope.I never really pay attention." said Danny." This is the place where your father dueled Bob's father because of Pegasus." said Hassleberry." No pea brain.It was Marik." said Syrus." Lets go look at some more sights." said Jaden.He walked to the city with the two Ra and the son of Joey Wheeler.

Two teens were watching the four." Yo Lighting.Are those twerps that Sarina wanted?" said the one on the left." Yeah Frost.We need to get those four separate." said Lighting.Then Frost said," I have an idea."." Does it involve something stupid and pointless?" said Lighting." No we are going to follow them." said Frost."Lets do it already." said Lighting.He then jumped toward the group as Frost followed him.Meanwhile below them, Drake and Bob were outside a shop." I can't believe your cousin." said Drake." Yeah.She likes me." said Bob." But isn't she family or something like that?" said Drake." I was adopted so it is perfectly fine." said Bob." Dude.It sucks that she has an opportunity now." said Drake." Because you told her about it!I didn't want anyone in my family to find out." said Bob." Sorry about that man.I can't keep my mouth shut sometimes." said Drake." I am not mad.I just miss her." said Bob." Don't worry about it man.You will get her back.I promise." said Drake.Then Drake got dragged back in as Bob said," Thanks but I will be running away now.".

The four were outside the card shop."So this is where sergeant Bob's grandpa lives?" said Hassleberry." Yep.I wonder if he is here." said Jaden.He knocked on the door and the door opened it.Solomon stood there and Danny said," Mr.Moto.".He looked around and he grabbed Danny." Is that you Danny?" said Solomon." Yep.I am here with some friends from school." said Danny.He then saw Jaden." You came with Bob at a party right?" said Solomon." Yes." said Jaden." Your name wouldn't happen to be Jake would it?" said Solomon." No.It is Jaden." said Jaden.Syrus then said," Can we see inside your shop Mr.Moto?"." Sure." said Solomon.He led the four in there.

Bob then open the door to the card shop." Grandpa! I am home!" said Bob.He then saw his friends in there." Hey you guys." said Bob." Your grandpa shop is so awesome! I mean he has some pretty rare cards!" said Jaden." He does and he taught me how to play duel monsters.Where is he anyway?" said Bob." In the back." said Hassleberry and Syrus in unison." Okay then.You guys start out here and Danny keep an eye on them." said Bob.The blond haired boy nod as he stared at the Red-Eyes Black Dragon card that was on display.Bob walked toward the back and he saw his grandfather carrying a heavy box." Let me help you with that." said Bob.Bob grab the box and Solomon said," Bob?! What are you doing here?"." I told you yesterday that I was coming over." said Bob.Solomon then said," Oh yeah.So how are you and Stella going?"." Um just fine." said Bob." Don't lie to me." said Solomon." She is some sort of a cult and now she hates me." said Bob." I am so sorry my boy.You two seem really close." said Solomon." I know." said Bob." But you have your cousin." said Solomon.Bob shivered as he thought of his cousin." Um no thanks." said Bob." She is really pretty." said Solomon." Yeah but she is my cousin!" yelled Bob." Calm down my boy.I am going to go gives those kid the tour.Do you mind getting something from the room where your father stayed?" said Solomon." Sure old man." said Bob.Bob walked upstairs and he opened the door.He then found a box.He opened it and he found some cards." Cool." said Bob.

The old man was showing the four around the city.Then Frost and Thunder cornered the old man." What do you kids want?" said Solomon." We need to borrow this." said Frost.Thunder then knocked out the old man and he threw him in a dumpster.Frost then froze the bandana and he said," Lets get over to the place where Sarina told us to.".The two were gone.

Outside the four star hotel,the society of Light was setting camp while they were kicking out the Slifers and the Ra.Chazz stood outside the hotel and he saw Stella and Alexis." What are you two doing?" said Chazz." Talking a break Princeton." said Alexis." We need to leave and go find Robert and friends." said Chazz." Why should we go? I mean we just got here." said Stella." Master Sartorius told us and the others to separate the group." said Chazz." So? I wanted to hear from Master Sartorius not from his bitch." said Alexis." Me and Alexis will get Bob and Jaden while you get Drake to that tower with this." said Stella.She held out the frozen bandana." Isn't that Bob's grandfather?" said Chazz." Yes one of the master's sister henchman gave it to her.So you need to get them there while we distract them." said Alexis." Okay I will get Drake to the skyscaper along with the two Ras." said Chazz.He walk into the city as Stella said," Lets do this.".

Bob was looking for his grandfather with Jaden." Bob! Slow down!" said Jaden.Bob stopped as Jaden said," We will find him.I promise."." I am worry okay! I mean he is my oldest family member plus he has short term memory loss." said Bob." He has short term memory loss?" said Jaden." Yeah he got it over time.I am worried about him.Can we keep looking?" said Bob." Yeah." said Jaden.The two ran into the city but they were stopped by Alexis and Stella." What do you two want?" said Jaden." We came here to duel you." said Alexis." No thanks." said Bob." Come on Bobby.Don't you want me back?" said Stella." No.I am looking for my grandfather.So leave." said Bob.He then got through the girls and Jaden said," Maybe later."He ran after his friend as Alexis said," What a perfect plan Stella."." Yes.I know Bob and he cares mores about his family than anyone." said Stella." So he is blind?" said Alexis." Yep." said Stella.

Syrus,Hassleberry,and Danny were looking for Solomon Moto." So what did Kitty say?" said Hassleberry." She said that she and her group hasn't found him yet." said Syrus." So where else do we have to check?" said Danny.Then Chazz walked up to them and he said," Here.".He threw the frozen bandana." What did you do with him Princeton?" said Hasslebeery." You looking for the old man?He is up there." said Chazz.He pointed to a skyscaper." You better hurry or Solomon won't be his normal self." said Chazz.The two Ras ran there as Danny said," Wait up you guys!".He ran after them as Chazz said," You are going to see the light soon.".

The three reached the top and they saw Drake." Drake? What are you doing up here?" said Syrus." Catch pipsqueak." said Drake.He threw a duel disk at him and Hassleberry said," What is going on?"." Don't know.I just found this here." said Drake.Then Syrus walked up to Drake and Syrus said," Isn't this place where Yugi and Kaiba dueled against two of Marik's shadow riders?"." You are a smart kid but you must join the light." said a voice.Frost stood across from Drake and Thunder stood across from Syrus." Who are you two?" said Danny." Your worst nightmare.Your four are friends with the kings.So Sarina wants you dead." said Thunder." Did you see an old man around here?" said Hassleberry." Yes." said Frost." Where is he?" said Drake." You got to beat us in a duel first." said Thunder." Then lets duel." said Syrus." I will be going first,then the green haired boy,Thunder,and Syrus." said Frost." Duel!" said the four.

Frost drew a card and he said," I activate Side Attack.You can only attack me and your blue haired friend can only attack Syrus.I then summon Ice Knight in attack mode.".A knight stood there and it gained 400 extra attack points as Frost said," I end my turn.".Drake drew a card and he said," I summon Psycho Monkey in attack mode.". A monkey with his brain exposed stood there and Drake said," I end my turn with four facedowns.".Thunder drew a card and he said," I summon Thunder Knight in attack mode.".Then a knight stood there and it gained 400 extra attack points and then Thunder said," I end my turn with a facedown."." My turn.I summon Truckroid in defense mode and I end my turn." said Syrus.The truck stood there in a defending position.

Psycho Monkey.Attribute Earth.LV 3.ATK 1500 DEF 1300. A monkey made by a crazed scientist and he is part of the Psycho monster.

Frost drew a card and he said," I tribute my knight to summon Mobius the Frost Monarch.".A ice monarch stood there and then Frost said," I get to destroy two of your spell or trap cards.".Then two facedown were gone as Frost said," I play my Mobius Castle.".Then the monkey lost 500 attack points." I play my three facedown.Psycho Upgrade and Psycho Health Pack.If they are destroyed by a monster effect,a spell card, and a trap card.I get two cards and 1000 extra life points." said Drake.Drake's life points went to 5000 and he drew two cards." I then attack your monkey with Frost Monach." said Frost.The monkey was gone as 1900 life points were gone." I end my turn with two facedowns." said Frost.Drake drew two cards and he said," I play Pot of greed.".He drew two more cards and Drake said," I summon Psycho Cat in defense mode.". Then a cat stood there and Drake said," I end my turn with one more facedown.".Thunder said," I then send my Thunder Knight to the grave and I summon Zaborg The Thunder Monarch.I now destroy your truck.". I activate Revolving Stage and Ice Switch." said Frost.The cat went into attack mode and Drake lost 1900 life points and Syrus lost 500 life points." I end my turn." said Thunder.Syrus drew a card and he said," I summon Gyroid in defense mode and I end my turn."

Psycho Upgrade.Spell.Normal.If this card is destroyed by a monster,spell,or trap.You get to draw two cards.
Psycho Health Pack.Spell.Normal.If this card is destroyed by a monster,spell,or trap.You get an extra 1000 life points.
Psycho Cat.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 500 DEF 3000.A cat with a brain in its stomach.
Ice Switch.Spell.Normal.One of your opponent lose 500 life points.

Bob was looking around and Armageddon came out." What is it?" said Bob.He stood there with Jaden and Armageddon said," Don't you notcie the people not moving?".Jaden then poked someone as he said," Yeah.Why is that?"." Probably those four." said Bob.He pointed up and Zaborg,Mobius,Granmarg,and Thestalos in the sky." What are they?" said Jaden."  I think they are involve with the Light.I can feel their power." said Armageddon." You are right but can you explain this to me.Look over there." said Bob.He then pointed to the monarch." I think someone is dueling." said Jaden." Yeah.The people who is dueling two of the lights man." said Armageddon.Then Scampers came out of the deck and he said," I found Gramps!!". Bob then found Solomon and Bob said," You are alive."." Yes and you remember that tag duel with Kaiba that your father did." said Solomon." Yeah.Who is up there?" said Jaden." I think your muscle friend,the son of Joey,and the little blue haired kid." said Solomon." Tell me where they are." said Armageddon.Bob and Jaden helped Solomon up as Bob sent out Universe Dragon to go find the gang and tell them to meet at the tower and then he will go with Armageddon and the powerful cards and they will take down the monarchs. "Lets get going." said Jaden." Yeah." said Bob.

Robin stood with the others by the shops." So did Bob find his grandfather?" said Kitty.She was talking with Universe Dragon." Yes Kitty.They are going to the tower where Bob's father and Sam's father had a duel.I got to get going.Hurry." said Universe Dragon.He flew off as Aster said," So Bob can control spirits."." Yep.It is really weird but you get use to it."  said Bastion." Yeah.Lets get going." said Ace.He then ran off as Roxy said," Does he know where he is going?"." No clue.We better go after him." said Robin." Yes.We better get after them with the speed of a motorcycle." said Fate.They ran after Ace.

Frost drew a card and it was Mirror of Duality." I end my turn with a facedown." said Frost.Drake drew a card and he said," I play Psycho World! This allows me to summon five Psycho Monsters from my deck or my hand.I summon Psycho Man,Psycho Computer,Psycho Wizard,Psycho Robot,Psycho Beast,and Psycho Tree.".Then a world of crazy stuff appear along with a man with his brain exposed, a floating computer with a crazy look,a wizard with a brain in his wand,a robot that was showing with a brain in its chest,a beast with a brain exposed,and a tree." I then play Psycho fusion.I can now fuse three psycho monsters on my field or the grave so I fuse Psycho Cat,Psycho Tree,and Psycho Computer to Psycho King." said Drake.Then the computer,tree,and cat flew in the air and a king came out.A man stood there with a lot of brains around him." I can't attack with sending a psycho monster to the grave so I pick Psycho Man to the grave so I can attack your monarch." said Drake.Then Frost lost 1600 life points." Yes.I end my turn with a facedown." said Drake.Thunder drew a card and he said," I attack you directly with Thunder strike.".Syrus then lost 2400 life points." I end my turn." said Thunder.Syrus drew a card and he smiled." I play triple summon so I summon Jetroid,Stealthroid,and Shuttleroid.".The three weird machine stood there." I then play Polymerization to fuse my five machine together to summon Barbaroid,the Ultimate Battle Machine." said Syrus.The powerful machine stood there and Syrus said," Attack!".Then Thunder lost 1600 life points." I end my turn." said Syrus.

Psycho World.Spell.Field.You can summon as many Psycho monsters as you want.
Psycho Man.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500.DEF 1000.A man born with the power of psychokinesis and he was influenced by the mad doctor.
Psycho Computer.Attribute Earth.LV 5.ATK 1800 DEF 2000.A computer which is like a super computer but he is the mad doctor's computer.
Psycho Wizard.Attribute Earth.LV 6.ATK 2000 DEF 1700.A wizard who is the ancestor of the mad doctor.
Psycho Robot.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2300 DEF 2100.A robot built with the power of Psycho power and he was made by the mad doctor.
Psycho Beast.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 2500 DEF 2500.Once a normal dog but he was influence by the Mad Doctor to became a terrible beast.
Psycho Tree.Attribute Earth.LV 2.ATK 1000 DEF 500.A tree.I got nothing.
Psycho Fusion.Spell.Normal.You can fuse three psycho monster from your field and your grave to summon a powerful Psycho monster.
Psycho King.Attribute Earth.LV 10.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.A king who was born with the psycho power.He can't attack unless you sacrifice a psycho monster.
Thunder Strike.Spell.Normal.You can attack your opponet directly.

Frost then drew a card and he said," I play Ice token.Now every one get a free monster.".Drake then gain one ice token,Syrus gained four,Frost gained five,and Thunder four as well." I now play Mirror of Duality." said Frost,Then Frost lost 1000 life points as Syrus and Thunder lost all of his life points." Yes I won!" said Frost." Not so fast!" said Drake.He stood there and Frost said," How?"." My facedown.Psycho Barrier.I don't get effect by any trap card if I have a psycho monster in my grave,hand,or field." said Drake." Dang." said Frost.He end his turn as Drake drew a card." I play Doctor's power.If I have less life points than you and a psycho monster.I can send three monsters from my grave or field to summon Doctor Psycho." said Drake.Then Psycho Robot,Psycho Tree,the Ice token,and Psycho Monkey went into a portal and out came a doctor.He stood there and he look really crazy smart." I now activate Psycho powerup." said Drake.The doctor took the attack and defense of Psycho King,Psycho Beast,and Psycho Wizard." Attack with Psycho Blast!" said Drake.Then Frost lost all of his life points.

Ice Token.Spell.Normal.Everyone gets a icy token per empty monster space.ATK 100 DEF 100.
Psycho Barrier.Trap.Normal.You can't get effect by trap cards if you have a psycho monster in your deck,hand,or grave.
Doctor's power.Spell.Normal.If you have less life points so if you have three psycho monster and a real monster you can summon Doctor Psycho.
Doctor Psycho.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.The creator of the psycho monsters.He is one of the most crazed monster ever.
Psycho Powerup.Trap.Quick.If you have the good doctor out you can give him the attack and defense of your other monsters.

Frost stood there and he laughed." What happened? And where is grandpa?" yelled Hassleberry.He was then knocked out and he was teleported along with Syrus and Thunder." Later losers." said Frost.Then the roof exploded and Danny and Drake were knocked off.

The group was there and Bob saw them falling." Stay here." said Bob.He then jumped up and he ran up the wall." Does Bob have super powers?" said Bastion and Aster." Yep." said the group.Then Bob said," I got you two.".He grab the two who were falling." Slifer!" yelled Bob.Then Slifer grab the three and he went to the ground." Thanks I owe you one." said Bob." No problem.I got to get back." said Slifer.He flew off as Roxy grabbed Danny and Robin grabbed Drake." What happened?" said Roxy." Syrus and Hassleberry were taken by the Light." said Danny.He was out cold." Danny!" said Roxy." He will be fine." said Drake." Are you sure Drake?" said Kitty." Trust him Kitty.I believe him." said Fate." Bob? What are we going to do?" said Solomon." Take them back to camp." said Bob.

Next time,
The next two members joined and it is a tight battle dog!  

        

No comments:

Post a Comment