Friday, February 21, 2014

Power part 6 The Culture Festival part 1 The begining


Bob P.O.V
It had been three days since the training camp.I learned more about what Spike mean by fusing.He can give me more power, speed, and strength.I also l learned more about my destiny.My dad and brother had to do this along with my sister.My sister didn't have five girls to choose from but five guys.I don't know which boy she picked or the girl that my brother picked but I kinda wanted to know but I couldn't get them due to my phone's signal.I continue to train while fighting hunters and I obtained two more spirits like Spike.One of them was a fox named Zoe and her nickname is Z plus Tyro who is like a mini sensei and he taught me some spiritual stuff.

I woke up in my room.I lived at the same college dorm with Johnny and I was his neighbor.I woke up to Spike jumping on my stomach."Good morning master. Are you ready for your first day back at school?" said Spike."Yep and can you get off my stomach?" I said.He jumped off as I got out of bed.I went over to my shower and I got ready for the day ahead.

I walked toward my kitchen when I saw Tyro doing some sort of yoga thing on the kitchen table."Ah good morning master. Did you sleep well?" said Tyro."Yeah. Just fine. What are you doing on my kitchen table?" I said."Collect my chi. I do this every morning. You know this." said Tyro."Yeah but you don't do it where I eat." I said.

He got off as I ate breakfast."So where is Z?" I said."She went out this morning." said Spike."She probably went out to go scam people." I said.I then felt a hammer hitting my skull."You know that doesn't hurt me right Z?" I said.A girl with black hair with red highlights stood there."I know but you can be a real idiot sometimes Bob." said Z.

She sat down as I said,"So why aren't you calling me master?"."Because I am smart and I have a free will. So why am I going to school again?" said Z."Because master doesn't trust you." said Spike.She then had a drill to my head and she said,"Is this true Bob?"."Yes and Spike. I am going to kill you." I said."You can't kill me if you are dead." said Spike."He could be a ghost and haunt you the rest of your life." said Tyro."Not a ghost! Stop Z! I was just joking." said Spike.The girl stopped as I said,"Sometimes Spike.".

I then stood up to grab my bag."Come on Z. We need to get going." I said."Coming Bob." said Z.I then opened the door as I said to Tyro,"When I call for you, please show up."."Yes sir." said Tyro.

I was walking with Z who was wearing our high school uniform."So why am I going to school?" said Z."The reason is what I told you yesterday. I need someone to be at my side when I am fighting hunters." I said."Really? I am just not a weapon." said Z."Of course Z. Please don't fall for me too." I said.

She then punched me lightly as she said,"Me and you? Never going to happen."."I am hurt." I said."That is such a lie. Where did you learn that?" said Z."You." I said.She then stopped talking as I said,"I win.".

I then saw a boy walking around.He look a second year at middle school.I then went over to him and I said,"Are you looking for someone?".The boy look at Z and he said,"That is my nechan's unifom!"."What is a nechan?" said Z."Older sister." I said."Oh." said Z.

"So are you looking for your big sister?" I said."Yes. Nechan left something really important at home and I wanted to give to her." said the boy."Well I will help you." I said."Really? You will?!" said the boy."Yes but I need a name." I said."My name is Thomas." said Thomas."My name is Bob and miss grouch over there is Z." I said.

Thomas then ran into the school looking for his older sister.I stood next to Z."You know where your class is right?" I said."Yeah I do. Class 2 and I am with your cousin so I won't cause too much trouble." said Z.She walked off as I thought,"I really hope she doesn't do anything stupid.".I then ran into the school looking for Thomas.

I then found him with Robin."Bob? Is this yours?" said Robin.She then held up Thomas."No. He isn't mine. I found him when I was walking to school. He is looking for his older sister." I said."So who is your older sister?" said Robin."She is really cool." said Thomas."I was looking for a name. Bob can't you do something?" said Robin.

I then grab him and I said,"Do you know where your sister's class is?"."Yes." said Thomas."I will take care of him. You get to class Robin." I said."Thanks Bob. You know that I suck with kids." said Robin."Yeah you do." I said.She then hugged me and she said,"Welcome back."."I was only gone for 3 days." I said."Yeah but I missed you." said Robin.

Thomas then led me to my class."This is my nechan's class. You doing all right?" said Thomas."This is my class." I said."Then you probably know nechan!" said Thomas.He then opened the door as I sighed."Thomas?! What are you doing here?" said a girls voice."Big brother Bob found me and led me here." said Thomas.I then saw that Thomas was around Stella.I then punched the wall."Why did it have to be her?" I thought."Thanks Bob." said Stella.

I then turned around and I saw her standing there with her little brother."No problem. I was just being a helpful person. So what did Thomas need to give you?" I said.Her face went red as she said,"Oh nothing. You better get going Thomas."."Okay. Bye nechan and nichan!" said Thomas.

He ran off as I said,"Who is his nichan?"."Abe." said Stella.I then looked around and I saw the boy.He sat in his desk with his sword."So what is with the sword?" I said."He is part of the kendo club." said Stella."I see." I said.

I pretty much learned absolute nothing from Ms. drinks a lot.She taught me English and she spoke to me in French.I was with Stella and Selena in ScienceI learned that these two are childhood friends of mine.then made a love potion.I then gave it to the two girls and Selena said,"This is really good. What is it?"."A love potion." I said."Really? said Stella."Nope. It is a mega love potion." I said.Their faces went red as Drake gave me a thumbs up.

After class ended, I was walking with Drake."Man. You were so good with those two girls. I mean you were like Ace if he was smooth with girls." said Drake."Well I accept my destiny. So are you and Cindy a thing?" I said."What do you mean? I mean doesn't she like Brendan or something?" said Drake."I think Kari likes Brendan." I said."You serious? I mean that is really big." said Drake."I am only half sure." I said."I see." said Drake.

We enter the cafeteria and then I was dragged off by Z.I stood there and Z said,"Bob! I need your help!"."And why do you need my help? I thought you were the wise and powerful Z." I said."I just need it." said Z."Okay. What do you need?" I said."I need your help with a boy." said Z.

I then fell over nothing as I said,"Really?"."Yes Bob. I need your help. I mean you two are the same gender after all." said Z."Okay. Who is the boy?" I said. Landon." said Z.I then started to walk away as I said,"It is a lost cause. I mean he pretty much hates me with a burning passion.".Z then grab me as she said,"Could you try?".She then gave me the cutest look ever as I said,"I will try but no promises.".

I then walked over to Landon."Can I talk to you alone Landon?" I said."Um sure." said Landon.He made the rest of the football team leave as I said,"What do you think of Z?"."She is pretty cute. She is really spunky." said Landon.Then Landon said,"Why are you even asking me this?"."No reason. She just asked me too." I said."I see. So are you two friends or something?" said Landon."You could say that. I better go hang out with my friends." I said.

I stood up and I walked toward Z."Did you do it?" said Z."Yep." I said.She then hugged me and she said,"Thanks. I owe you one."."As long as you don't kill me. I will be fine." I said.She then kissed my cheek and she said,"Later Bob.".She skipped off as I felt pure anger from behind me.

I then turned around and I saw Selena and Stella."Hey." I said."Who is she?" said Stella.She then grabbed my collar and I said,"Oh a friend."."Lets go eat lunch." said Selena.The two then dragged me off as I said,"Why?"

I then sat at a table and I was being force feed.I then saw Drake."Can you let me out of here Drake?" I said."Sorry Bob. I can't do that. I mean you ditched me for a girl." said Drake."Can you help me?" I said.I tried the puppy dog eyes but that didn't work on him."That isn't going to work Bob." said Drake.

I then fell on the table as I said,"Can you help me up at least?".He then helped me up as I saw the girls with some food."Put me down!" I yelled.He then let me go and my head slammed into the table."Bob?! Are you okay?" said Drake."Fine." I said.Then the girls fed me.I felt like I was in heaven and hell because the girls and the guys made me in this hell.

I was in gym.I was sitting in my uniform with Selena grabbing my left arm and Stella grabbing my right arm.Abe stood there and he said,"Why are you grabbing him so much Stella?"."He is so warm Abe." said Stella.I then felt his sword on my back."Don't do anything to my sister." said Abe."I promise that I won't." I said.The sword got off my back as I sighed."I didn't die today.".Then I was dragged off by Ace.

I stood there with Ace who was fuming."You were being fed by Stella and Selena!" yelled Ace."Yes and please stop yell at me." I said."I can't believe it. I mean those two girls would never like you unless for some stupid reason." said Ace."Oh you don't know the half of it." I said."What did you do to them?" said Ace."Absolute nothing." I said.

Then time froze.I then looked outside and I saw that the girls were frozen."Bob? Is that you? Or are you one of those weird monster that Brain made" said Drake.He stood there with his wings out."Um Drake. Your um wings." I said.He then said,"Time is frozen right? So no one can see these bad boys." said Drake."Okay then." I said.

I then walked outside with the dragon.I then saw Z.All of class 1 and 2 was in gym together so I saw Z."What are you doing with that dragon?" said Z."This is Drake." I said."Really? I didn't see you that coming." said Z."I told you about this." I said."I wasn't listening to you because you kinda of bored me to death." said Z.Drake then said,"So why is time frozen?"."Good question." said Z.

I then said,"Power Barrier!".Then a beam of light hit the roof and it broke.Drake then burned the roof's pieces."So you teamed up with the dragon boy?" said a voice that seemed similar to me."Laurie?! Is that you?" I said.

She stood there with a girl with an arm cannon plus a man with the biggest muscle."The name is Techno. I am a hunter." said Techno."No I thought that you were a cosplayer." I said.I then dodged a beam."Anyway. We are here to kill you and take your crest." said Laurie."But why are you working with Bigfoot and the cosplayer?" said Z.She then dodge a beam and Bigfoot said,"My name is Strength. You must die because Techno promised me cake."."So you will kill Bob for cake?" said Drake."Yep." said Strength.

I then sighed as I said,"Wow. Someone would kill me for cake. I have hit a new low." I said.Then Laurie fired an arrow at me as she said,"I am not here to kill you. These two are but I am here to watch them."."Okay that is good." I said.I then said,"Z and Drake. You will fight them because I don't want to do.".

I sat next to Laurie and I said,"Let the games begin!".Drake then turned into a dragon and he roared."Kill flying lizard with Thunder Grab." said Strength.Then Strength tried to grab Drake who stood there in the air."Was he dropped on his head a lot?" I said."That is a really good question." said Laurie.

Then Techno tried to blast the dragon as Z said,"Spirit Sword.".She then made a sword and then she slashed Techno.Then Techno blasted her and she dodged them by stretching her body."So what is she?" said Laurie."Remember Spike?" I said."Yes." said Laurie."Well she is like Spike." I said."Oh." said Laurie.

Then Drake flew down there and he said,"Dragon Punch!".He then punched Strength into the wall and it knock him out."Wow." I said.Drake then stood there in his normal form and he said,"That was awesome.".Then Z said,"Spirit Punch!".She then punch Techno and Laurie said,"You two are impressive way more than Bob. I better be going and Bob thank you.".

Time went back to normal as Z said,"What did you do?"."I helped her get back her brother. Drake better get back to the locker room." I said."And why would that be?" said Drake."You are naked." I said along with Z.

He then ran into the locker room as I said,"We need to make sure that he doesn't do that in public."."Yeah. So why is he a dragon?" said Z."He is a human/dragon." I said."So how is that possible?" said Z."You are a talking fox spirit!" I yelled."Yeah but he is a dragon!?" said Z."Don't question it." I said.

I then sat in my class room."Okay. Since tomorrow is the culture festival. We need to do something as a class." said Cindy."How about a fighting tourney?" said Kari."Um let me think about it. Um no!" said Cindy.She then said,"Anyone got any ideas?"."I have an idea. A cosplay cafe." said Drake.Then he got hit with a lot of school supplies."I like it." said Cindy."Really?" said the girls."The guys will dress up too." said Cindy.

I then got some glares from Stella and Selena."Um. Can I suggest something?" I said."Nope." said Cindy.I then got called to the student council along with our class rep aka Myra.

I walked in as I saw the rest of the student council.I then saw Jade.I sat next to her and she said,"Did you get dragged into this?"."Yep. I don't even know why." I said."Probably because you are hot." said Jade."You say something?" I said."Um no." said Jade.Her face went red as I said,"I called it.".

I then saw a boy standing there.He had blond hair and he looked like an older version of Ace."Okay. So since the clubs have finished their things for the festival. We need to do something." said the man.He then notice me and he said,"You are perfect.".

Jade then pushed me up there and I said,"What do you need me to do?"."I like your spunk kid. The name is Nick and you probably know my little bro." said Nick."I am going to take a shot in the dark and guess that it is Ace." I said."Yep. Are you two friends?" said Nick."You could say that." I said."Well. I have the perfect job for you." said Nick.

Then the door opened and I saw the head theater teacher."Um. What is going on?" said Jade.I then thought,"Please help me Jade Chan."."We are going to make Bob into a beautiful girl." said Nick.I then back off as I said,"No way."."Come on Bob. Do it for the school." said Nick."What school makes a student do this?!" I said."A school that loves its students." said Nick."Can someone here explain this to me?" I said.

Then a girl with green hair stood there."I am the captain of the kendo team Alex. Nick means well but he doesn't get it." said Alex."So do I have to dress up like a girl?" I said."Yes." said Alex.I then sighed in defeat."Okay. Lets get this over with." I said.The teacher took me off as I said,"I really hope that my brother and sister doesn't find out.".

I then saw my aunt."Um what are you doing here?" I said."I am here to make you a girl." said Cherry.She then dragged me into a dressing room and she locked the door."So um what are you doing?" I said."I know that you are going to make your body into a girl with your gifts." said Cherry."How did you know that?" I said."I know your father. He is just as stupid." said Cherry."So I have a weird question for you." I said."Is it about your family?" said Cherry."Yep." I said."Don't worry about them. They aren't coming to the festival." said Cherry.

"Are you lying to me? You know that I can read minds and shit like that." I said."Your older sister plus your brother are coming in tonight." said Cherry."Why those two?!" I said."They wanted to see how you are doing and I couldn't convince them not to." said Cherry.

"I hope that they don't figure this out. I would never hear the end of it from them." I said."Don't worry Bob. I will make you into a beautiful girl." said Cherry.She then held up a pair of scissors as I scream in my head,"Please come hunters!".

I was walking with Z and she was laughing at me."I can't believe this! This is too good." said Z."I hate you so much." I said."So where are we going exactly?" said Z."To the middle school." I said."Um why?"said Z. "I was going to meet Drake there." I said."Why the hell is Drake there?" said Z."We are going to hang with the girls. You can head back home if you want." I said."Then I am going home to tell Spike and Tyro about tomorrow." said Z.

I then walked toward the school and I saw my friend."Hey Bob. So I heard from Myra about your thing." said Drake."She told the class?" I said."Nope just me." said Drake."Thank the gods." I said."So how many gods are there?" said Drake."No clue. I lost track." I said.

I then saw Thomas with his sister."Bobby!" said Thomas.He then tackled me as I said,"I miss you too little guy.".He then got off me and I saw Stella."Hey. So where is the rest of the gang?" said Drake.Then I saw Selena walking toward us."Hey Selena." I said.

She helped me up from the mini Inferno as her face went red."Nechan! Selena's face is red! We need to get her home." said Thomas."She is fine Thomas. She is just blushing." said Drake.He was then knock into the bushes by Selena's bag.Thomas was trying to get him out of the bushes."Let me help you Thomas." I said.

I helped Drake up and he was covered with twigs."So why did you do that?" said Drake."Oh no reason. Just a slip of the wrist." said Serena."Right. So where are we going?" I said."First drop Thomas off then karaoke." said Stella."But I want to go with you and your friends nechan!"yelled Thomas.

I then went on my knees and I said,"We will play you later okay. We just need to have some teenager time alone."."Okay." said Thomas."You are so good with kids man." said Drake."I just related with kids." I said.

We were at the karaoke bar.I sat on the couch next to Drake and Brendan.We were the only three guys there and we were bored.I then felt time freeze.I then saw the girls stop along with Brendan."Dude. Do these hunters do this a lot?" said Drake."Yeah. It is a living hell but at least we got out of this." I said."Poor Brendan." said Drake."Yes. Now lets get out of here." I said.

We walked out of there and we saw a giant spider."That is so weird." I said."Indeed. You cut its legs and I will burn him." said Drake."K." I said.I then made my sword and I slashed its legs off as Drake turned into a dragon and he burned him.

We stood there and time didn't go back to normal."Okay. So where is the hunter?" said Drake.I then said,"Power Barrier!".I then blocked a beam of light."Dam. You must have really good senses or some shit." said Drake."Yep. So where did the blast come from?" I said."Who knows? Time is going back to normal. Lets get back." said Drake.He then flew back as I followed him.I then sense someone but I will met that person really soon.

We finished karaoke and I walked home.I then heard a phone ring.I looked at it and it was still off.I then looked around and I found a girl in a trash can.That must be the strangest thing I have seen the whole day but that spider is a close second.I then walked toward her and then I said,"You alive or something?".I then poked her with a stick and then she moved around."She is alive?!" I said.

Then she stood up.I notice that she had brown hair and she look like a tomboy."The name is Leaf and I thank you for free me from that hell." said Leaf."It was a trash can." I said."It was?! I am very stupid sometimes. So what is your name?" said Leaf."Bob." I said."Sweet name man.Guess I will see you at the festival tomorrow." said Leaf."Yep." I said.She walked off as I thought,"So she is the third or fourth?".

I then opened the door to my dorm and I saw Z with her camera.Spike then jumped on me and he said,"Why are you going to be a girl?!"."I got forced by a guy." I said."You could have beaten him up." said Spike."No Spike." I said.

I stood up and I grab a snack.I then saw Tyro reading a book."So what are you going to wear tomorrow master?" said Tyro."Why do you care so much?" I said."We want you to the bell of the ball." said Tyro."Did Z tell you this?" I said."But Bobby. We want you to the most beautiful girl." said Z."What spirits want this?" I said. Um good ones." said Z.I then slammed my head into a desk as I said,"I hate you all."

Next time,
Bob face the life as a beautiful girl and he is fighting a powerful hunter as a girl.                     

No comments:

Post a Comment