Monday, February 17, 2014

Power part 4 Love


Bob P.O.V
A week has passed since the beach adventure.I learned about my weapon.It is the strongest weapon ever and my crest is be y well known in Combat For Hire as the most powerful so for most of the week, I have been fighting hunters.

On Monday, I was sitting next to Cindy who was still mad at me for almost punching Landon."I said that I was sorry. How many times do I have to apology to you guys? I didn't know that he and Stella were a thing." I said.

She then looked at me with the eyes that could gut me like a fish."I can't Bob. I mean we trusted you. You betray us." said Cindy.I then sunk in my seat as Ms.Wine said,"Mister X. Please report to the principal office right now.".I stood up and I walked out of class.

I stood outside of the office and I then opened the door to the office.I then saw Sam with a girl.She had green hair and it has up to her shoulder."Ah Mister X. You made it. I would like to introduce you to a new transfer student. Bob meet Jade Inferno and you already know mister Bob." said Sam.

She then held out her hand and I grabbed it."It is nice to meet you. I heard things about you from my cousin." said Jade."And who would be your cousin?" I said."Stella Polar." said Jade.I then cringed a little after hearing her name."Well. Do you mind showing her around school?" said Sam."Um sure. It is no problem." I said.

I was walking with Jade who kept asking me weird questions about her cousin's boyfriend."So why do you hate Landon?" said Jade."He just rubs me the wrong way." I said.She then looked at me and she said,"Do you like my cousin?"."No. I just don't want to see her get hurt." I said."You must be a great friend." said Jade."She doesn't think that I am. I mean she never told me that her and him were an item." I said."So do you want me to talk with her?" said Jade."I couldn't ask you to do that. I mean I just meet you." I said.

She then slammed me into the wall."Come on Bob. You don't remember me." said Jade.Then I said,"No?!"."I knew that you would forget me." said Jade.She then got off me and then she paused time.

I then got in a fighting position as I said,"You are a hunter? Does Stella know?"."I am not a hunter. I am like you in a way." said Jade."What is that supposed to mean?" I said.Then a explosion was heard."Stella! Lets go!" said Jade.She ran off as I said,"Huh?".

We ran toward my class and I looked into the room."What is it?" said Jade."Something weird. A weird man is holding up our class." I said."What does he look like?" said Jade."He looks like a demon." I said.

She stood back as I said,"What do you know?"."They are from the future." said Jade."And how do you know that?" I said."I have been doing this for a long time. Let me get ready." said Jade.She then turned into a superhero."Nice outfit." I said trying to holding in a laugh."Shut up. We need to save our class." said Jade."And why should I do that? I mean most of them hate my guts." I said.

She then slapped me."You need to be your normal self!" yelled Jade."How do you know me? I just meet you!" I yelled."I am your..." said Jade.

The demon came outside and it said,"Kill Power!".He threw a spear and I dodged it."Get up and fight!" said Jade.She then made a ax and she then attacked the demon.It was gone as Jade said,"I thought you were a hero."."I am but I don't need to hear anything from you!" I said.

I stood up and I said,"Why isn't time back to normal? You defeat that demon right?".I then sensed something.I then pushed Jade down."What was that for?" said Jade.Then a beam of darkness flew over us."Oh." said Jade.

I then got off her and I saw a mage."So you made to him before I did.I am impressed." said the mage."Yeah I did. You won't kill him." said Jade.

I stood up and I said,"Can you get those kids out of there?"."Yes but what are you going to do?" said Jade."Save us." I said.I then said,"Dragon Fist!".I then punched the mage and he exploded.I then said,"Power Barrier!".

I then got all the blood and I said,"I better go drop this off somewhere.".I flew off with the bits and pieces of the mage as Jade stood there.

I then went to a cemetery.I then buried the magic user as I walked back to school.As I left the cemetery, I then saw a girl.She was a grave with some flowers.I walked over to her and I saw that she was Selena.

She was also in my class but she didn't stand out much.She has black hair which are up to her shoulder and blue eyes."What are you doing here Bob? I thought you would be at school." said Selena."I could be asking you the same question." I said."I am honor a treasured family member. He died." said Selena."Oh. I am sorry for asking about it then." I said."It is fine. I didn't want to go to school because of this." said Selena."Don't worry about it Selena. I am here too." I said."Did you lose someone?" said Selena."You could say that." I said.

I then sat next to her as she said,"So have you tried talking to Stella?"."What do you mean? And how obvious was it?" I said."It was pretty obvious. I mean you did tried to kill her boyfriend." said Selena."I didn't know that she had a boyfriend. I mean she looked like she was single." I said."She does do that sometimes. We should go back to school." said Selena."Yeah." I said.I helped her up as time froze.

"Again!" I thought."Hey Bob. Can you explain what is going on? I mean this is really weird." said Selena."She has powers too?!" I thought.I then said,"Who knows?".Then I sense something."Get back!" I said.I then grab her and my face went red.I didn't tell anyone this not even Robin or Spike but I had a little crush on her.I then saw that something.

That something was a blob.I was very confused."Power!" said the blob.I then pushed Selena away as the blob grab me.I felt like I was inside Jello."Bob!" said Selena.I then yelled,"Get back Selena. I got this.".I then started up a Ice Kick but to her, it would look like a normal kick.I then kicked the blob and it exploded.

I was covered with it as Selena stood there without any slime.Time went back to normal as my clothes were soaked." MHere. Lets go to my place. You look about my brother's size. You can borrow one of his spare uniform." said Selena."Um sure." I said.

We were at Selena's place.My heart was beating like crazy fast.I then saw Selena."So where is your brother?" I said."At college. He went to the same high school and he keeps his old uniforms here." said Selena."I see. So do you live alone?" I said."Yeah. My parents work really far away but they pay the bills for this place." said Selena."I see. I better get to the shower." I said."You should. You kinda of stink from that blob." said Selena."Yeah. I guess so." I said.

I walked upstairs and I found the shower.I then cleaned myself up and I put on the uniform.I didn't like wearing it because I just didn't like the colors.I then left the bathroom and then I turned my head.

I then saw Selena's room.My face got red when I thought of going in there.I then saw a crest symbol.It had a cross."So she is like me and Jade. Interesting." I thought.

I walked downstairs and I saw an man.He had brown hair and a scar over his right eye.He look like one of those punks."Bob. Meet my older brother Johnny." said Selena.He then walked over to me and said,"So you are the boy who pissed off the football team. I am really impress."."Um thanks." I said."So what are you doing here? And why are you wearing my old uniform? I don't really mind though because it looks really good on you." said Johnny."Um. Well..." I said."It was my fault big brother. I did that thing again." said Selena."Huh?" I said.

She then grabbed my hand and she showed him my crest."He has a crest just like me." said Selena."I see. So you are one of us." said Johnny."I guess so. Don't tell anyone. I don't want to be experimented on." I said.

Johnny then started to laugh as he said,"You are so funny. I better get you two to school. I don't want you two missing one day of precious school.".He then grab us both and he placed us together in the car.

He drove us to school and he dropped us off."Later sis." said Johnny.He drove off as I said,"He is an interesting older brother."."Yeah and he is really something special." said Selena."I see." I said.We walked into our class and I sat down on the floor.My desk was being borrow by Jade.She said sorry as I sat on the floor.I then pulled out my phone and play a game.

The school day went on as normal.I was walking to the mall with Selena."So Bob? I have a question about math today." said Selena."Um sure. Ask away." I said."How are you so good at it? I mean you don't use your gifts." said Selena."I am just really good at it. I don't know why but I am. I can tutor you if you want." I said."You can? I mean I don't want to waste your time and all. I mean you must be pretty busy." said Selena."No really. I have a lot of time." I said."Oh good." said Selena.She grabbed my arm and she dragged me to the mall.

We were at a little cafe called Le Devil.It was a maid cafe.I didn't mind this type of stuff but Selena like it."So I guess you like this kind of stuff Selena?" I said.She then looked at me and she said,"Yeah but don't tell anyone."."I won't" I said.I then thought,"She would be so cute in one.".I then looked around.

I didn't see many guys from school here but I did see Ace.He then spotted me because I stand out."Bob? What are you doing here? And why are you with her?" said Ace."She had a name Ace." I said."I know every girl in our school name Bob. So what are you doing here with Selena?!" said Ace."He is here with me on a date." said Selena.

My face went red when I heard that as Ace said,"Really? You and Bob?"."Yep. He is really sweet and kind. So please leave us alone." said Selena.The blond haired boy walked off as I said,"So why did you say that?".Well. I couldn't really think of anything. I mean he is like a major pervert." said Selena."Yeah he is and I got into my mess with the football team because of his actions." I said.

"I see. So this is a weird question. Would you like it if I was your girlfriend?" said Selena.My face went red as I said,"I wouldn't mind. I would like it if you were my girlfriend"."Really? That is amazing. I mean I thought you and Stella were an item." said Selena."Me and Stella? I can't see it happening. I mean we wouldn't work together." I said."So do you like Stella?" said Selena."Nope but she is like my sister." I said.

Selena then said,"I see. So you wouldn't mind if I do this then?".She then kissed me and my face went red.She sat back down and I said,"Wow.".

Next time,
Training camp.Bob is dealing with the mob of fan boys and being a good boyfriend plus Selena's powers are seen.    

No comments:

Post a Comment