Friday, February 7, 2014

Yugioh GX part 41 Infinite's best tag team

Ace was walking with Bob and Fate." So what did you this time Ace? And why do you need us?" said the two." I need you guys as wing man because I need some help with a girl." said Ace." You having trouble withe female sex?That is such a big fat lie." said Bob." Can't get anything past you can't I?Anyway.I got in trouble with Miss Fontaine again." said Ace." What did you do this time? Let me guess.Sneak into the girl dorm,sneak into the girls locker room,or something along those lines." said Fate." He is really good at guessing me.Anyway.I need a partner for some stuff that Ms.Fontaine want me to do.So who wants to be my partner?" said Ace." I have a test to do for Satyr." said Fate.He ran off as Bob said," I guess me and you are a team.So what are we doing first?"." We have to go clean the girls bathroom." said Ace." Why would she want you to do that?" said Bob." Don't know.Lets get going." said Ace.He ran off as Bob followed him slowly.

Stella was looking at her deck in her room." I love having the place to myself." said Stella.Then the spirit of Splendid Venus came out." So where is Bob?" said Venus." With Ace.He got roped into one of Ace's pranks." said Stella.She then looked at the card that Bob gave her." You really love that card don't you?" said Venus." Yep.I mean that card is really powerful and Bob gave it to me." said Stella.Then Robin walked in." What are you doing here Robin?And how did you get in here?" said Stella." Bob gave me a key and I am bored.So what is this card that Bob gave you?" said Robin.She walked over to Stella and sat on her bed." So Bob gave two hearts becoming one? I am impressed with him." said Robin." He gave this card to a former girlfriend but he took it back from her and then he gave it to me." said Stella." Do you know the origin of this card?" said Robin." No. Do you know it?" said Stella." When Bob first came to the orphanage, he was all alone and he sat in the corner looking at a card from his father. A nun came over to him and was talking to him. He gave him that card and he started to talk to us.That nun died by his grandfather and Bob treasured that card." said Robin." So this card is one of his favorites?" said Stella."'Yes. He really likes you Stella." said Robin." I know." said Stella. Then Stella's PDA rang.Robin picked it up and she saw it was from Fate." What do you need Fate? We are busy doing something." said Robin." You need to get down to the arena right now." said Fate." Why Fate?" said Stella." Your boyfriend did something so stupid because of Ace." said Fate." What did Ace do?!" said the two girls.

Earlier, Bob was standing with Ace.They were wearing the cleaning uniform that Ms.Fontaine provided them." You ready Ace?" said Bob." Yeah. Lets do this like we did that one thing back home." said Ace." Didn't I have to break through several drug dealers? And didn't I break my arm?" said Bob." Yes but it was so cool." said Ace. Ace then opened the door as he ran inside. Bob then sensed Ace's sister and Sam in the pool." We are screwed." said Bob. He then walked toward the water fountain as he heard a slap and screams.

Alexis and Jaden were studying for Crowler when Kitty came in." Kitty? What do you need? We are kinda of busy with this test. I mean what teacher does this to a student?" said Alexis." Bob got caught in the girls dorm." said Kitty." So? Bob always get out of this." said Jaden." But this time he was with Ace." said Kitty." Why did he follow Ace? I mean Ace is a nice guy but he is a pervert like a big one." said Alexis." Bob got roped in to a tag duel." said Kitty." That sounds so cool." said Jaden.He stood up as Alexis said," You have to get some studying done. You need to at least get close to pass the test.". Jaden sat down and kept studying as the girls left. He then sneaked out through the window and ran toward the stadium.

Syrus and Mana were watching Jess and Angel arguing about something." So Syrus.How do you like being in Ra yellow? You seem happier lately." said Mana." It is great but nothing has really changed except for you being more closer to me." said Syrus." So what are they arguing about?" said Mana." That is a really good question.Jess?!What are you two fighting about over there?" said Syrus." Nothing Syrus.Just something back home." said Jess." You don't need to lie to then." said Angel." I am not and I could beat you right now." said Jess." Bring it on Accent." said Angel . The two got ready to duel but then Syrus stopped them." Kitty needs us at the arena." said Syrus." Why?!" yelled the two." Bob is dueling." said Mana. The two ran out of there as the small boy and the spirit of the Dark Magician girl followed them.

Danny and Star were in the gym with Roxy." So what do you guys think of Bob's new deck?" said Danny. He then made a basket." I kinda of like it. I mean the Ultimate Dragon is really cool and those future heroes are really strong." said Star." Yeah but where did he get them? I mean I know that my dad didn't make those cards." said Roxy. Danny grabbed the ball and he said," So Bob didn't get those cards from Pegasus? I guess Bob is really good at finding cards.". Then Hassleberry ran in as Star said," What do you need dinosaur boy?". " Commader Bob is dueling with Ace against Sam and Ace's sister Ivy." said Hassleberry." I guess we will see more of Bob's new cards." said Roxy. The four ran out of there.

Bob was shuffling his deck as he saw Ace whose face was red." Next time check if any girls are in there." said Bob." But I might not get a next time because of we love this duel. Bad things will happen to us." said Ace. They looked over at the girls who looked angry." You two are going down." said Ivy." But you have never beaten Bob before. I mean Bob is the best duelist at this school." said Ace." I will be the only one who will defeat Bob." said Sam." Yeah right. You are what blue eyes dragon?" said Bob." You are an idiot sometimes. I will be going first." said Sam.

Sam drew her first card and said," I summon Kaiser Sea Horse in attack mode.". The sea serpent stood there and Sam said," I place a card facedown and I end my turn.". Ace drew his first card and he said," I summon Fire Octopus in attack mode.". Then a octopus came out and then Ace said," I activate his effect. This allows me to summon two other fire type monster from my deck in attack mode. So I pick Fire Lion and Fire Eagle.". Then the lion of fire plus the bird of fire appeared." I end my turn with a facedown." said Ace. Ivy drew a card and she said," I summon Wind Turtle in defense mode.". Then a turtle stood there." I now activate his special effect. I can now strike you dear brother with 600 points of damage." said Ivy. Ace then lost 600 life points and Ivy said," I end my turn with a facedown.". Bob drew a card and he said," I play Time warp so I can bring out the Future City.". The futuristic city appeared as Bob said," I now summon Future Army from my deck because of Future City being out!". Then an army came out and Bob said," I end my turn with a facedown plus my army's effect.". Bob then drew two cards and he placed a card down.

Fire Octopus.Attribute Fire.Lv 4. ATK 1800 DEF 1000. A octopus made out of fire so when you cut him up for Kalamari it will be very spicy. You can bring two fire monster from your deck under LV 5 on the turn it is summoned.
Fire Lion.Attribute Fire.LV 3. ATK 1500 DEF 1000. A lion with a powerful sense of courage. Can gain 500 attack points when he destroy a monster.
Fire Eagle.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1000. A eagle who was born with a flame from god.Can gained  400 per monster he destroys.
Wind Turtle.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 0 DEF 2000. A turtle with the power of a hurricane in its back. When summoned for every monster on your opponents field they lose 200 per monster.
Future Army.Attribute Earth. LV 6. ATK 2200 DEF 2200. The army for the future city. Can draw two cards at the end of your turn. Can be summoned from your deck if Future City is on your field.

Sam drew a card and said," I sent my Sea Horse to the grave so I can summon Blue Eyes White Dragon in attack mode.". The very well known dragon came out as she then said," Attack that octopus with white lighting!".The Octopus was gone as Ace lost 1200 life points as he then said," I play Fiery Retribution.". He then grab a card and placed it in his deck." I end my turn with a facedown. You don't have a card in your deck that could even beat my dragon." said Sam. Ace drew a card and said," I summon Fire Goblin.". Then a goblin came out onto the field and then Ace said," I activate his special effect.". Ivy then lost 1000 life points because of the goblins." I now play shrink and give it to Blue Eyes." said Ace. The dragon got weaker." Attack my falcon with fiery slash." said Ace." I play my facedown. Go Negate Attack!" said Sam. The bird was stopped as Ace said," I end my turn with a facedown.". Ivy drew a card and said," I play double summon to bring out Wind Golem and Wind unicorm.". Then a Unicorn came out along with a rock golem who had some green veins." I then play wind fusion. This allows me to summon Wind Knight from my hand." said Ivy. The unicorn,golem, and turtle went together as a knight stood there." For each wind monster in my grave this knight gains a boost of 900 attack points." said Ivy. The knight looked stronger as Ivy said," Attack that lion with wind slash!"." Not so fast there sis. I play my facedown also known as Fiery protection. This allows me to take half damage from your attack plus bring a fire monster from the grave in defense mode." said Ace. Ace then lost 1000 life points and he brought back Fire Octopus in defense mode." I end my turn." said Ivy. Bob drew a card and said," I play rewind time so I can play this. Time for the Wild West to go back!". Then the city was gone as the Wild West appeared." I then send my army to the grave to bring out Outlaw." said Bob. The army was gone as a skeleton horse appeared. It stopped and the horse neighed. Then they saw a man. He was wearing the generic evil cowboy outfit but he had red eyes which could kill a dingo." I then activate Hero of the west. So since I have a villain on the field I can bring out a hero from my deck. So I summon Sherrif Eagle." said Bob. Then a boy stood there. He was wearing a cowboy uniform and he had two blasters." I activate Outlaw's effect. I can remove two cards from the grave. So I pick Wind Unicorn and Wind Turtle." said Bob. The knight lost 600 attack points." I then attack with my Outlaw. Since we are in the Wild West he gains an attack boost. So go Outlaw. Chaos Ride!" said Bob. The evil cowboy destroy the knight causing Ivy to lose 600 life points." I then activate my knight's second effect. When it is destroyed I can summon a wind monster in defense mode. So I pick Wind golem." said Ivy. The golem stood there in a defending position." I then attack Blue Eyes with Sherrif. So got Blast and Boom! Turkey Shot and Candy Cane shot!" said Bob. The dragon was gone as Sam lost 1000 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

Fire Goblin.Attribute Fire. LV 2. ATK 1600 DEF 200. A goblin with the power of some fiery explosion. When summon. For each card in your hand you can inflict 200 points of damage per card.
Wind Unicorn.Attribute Wind. LV 4. ATK 1300 DEF 400. A unicorn who has the power to jump gracefully.
Wind Golem.Attribute Wind. LV 4. ATK 2000 DEF 2000. A golem made by the powerful wind.
Wind Fusion. Spell. Normal. You can fuse wind based monsters to summon a fusion monster from your deck.
Wind Knight.Attribute Wind.LV 8.ATK 2600 DEF 2500. A knight born with the power of the wind. Gains 300 attack points per wind monster in your grave. When destroyed you can summon a wind monster in defense mode.
Fiery Protection.Spell.Quick. Takes half of the damage when your opponents destroyed a fire monster and you can bring one from your grave in defense mode.
Rewind Time.Spell.Normal. You can play any field spell that was something to do with the past.
The Wild West.Spell.Field. The Wild West comes alive. For any monster based in the west gains 1000 attack points when they attack.
Outlaw.Attribute Dark.LV 8. ATK 2500 DEF 2400. The evil cowboy of the Wild West who can kill anyone ith his evil horse from hell or his eyes. You can remove two cards from the grave when he is summoned.
Hero of the West.Spell.Normal. When you have a dark monster you can summon a hero from your deck.
Sherrif Eagle.LV 8.Attribute Earth.ATK 3000 DEF 3000. The boy blessed with the powers of the Wild West. Armed with Blast and Boom he stops crime in the past and the future with his wife Venus.

Sam drew a card and said," I play Monster Reborn. I bring back my blue eyes to fuse him with my two other dragons to summon Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and I equip him with Megamorph!". The famous three headed dragon roared as Sam said," Attack Outlaw!". Then the dragon fired as the evil cowboy was gone. Bob then still had his life points." How?!" yelled Sam." I send my Cadet to the graveyard to neglect your attack." said Bob. She then placed a card down to end her turn." At least my dragon can be destroyed." said Sam. Ace then drew a card and said," I now play Fiery Fusion. I then fuse my goblin,eagle,and Octopus to summon Fire Magician.". A magician stood there. He was wearing a fire cloak and his wand had a flame in it." I then activate his effect." said Ace. Then the wand glowed as The dragon lost 3000 attack points." I then give my magic man with his own mega morph.Attack that dragon." said Ace. Sam lost 1000 life points as she said," I play rope of life.". She sent her hand to the grave and then his dragon returned to the field and gained 800 extra attack points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Ace. Ivy drew a card and said," I send my golem to the grave to summon Great Wind Golem in attack mode.". A bigger and stronger golem stood there." I attack Fire Magician with tornado punch!" said Ivy. Then a tornado destroyed the magician causing both of them lost 500 life points.." I end my turn by equip my golem with Ancient Wind Blaster." said Ivy.Bob then drew a card and he said," I play Outlaw's revenge. If Outlaw was been in my grave for more than one turn. I can destroy every monster beside my monster." said Bob. Then Outlaw came back with some more men and he destroy the dragon and the Golem. But Ivy got rid of the blasters to keep her monster." I now play Summoning of a princess." said Bob. Then Bob sent a card to the grave and said,"I now summon Venus.". A girl wearing pink and she had pink hair." I now play the Wild West plus the future." said Bob. Then the two kissed." They are in love?" said the whole group." Yes. I mean my cards have personalities. I can now attack twice with them so win this. Go Blast and Boom with Pumpkin Blast and Fireworks explosion. Venus Love blast!" said Bob. The girls lost all of her life points as Ace said,"That was awesome."." I know but you haven't seen the full power of my deck yet like my other heroes and villains." said Bob.

Hero Cadet.Attribute Light.LV 2. ATK 500 DEF 1000. The next generation of heroes. Can be sent from your hand to ignore battle damage.
Fiery Fusion.Spell.Normal. Can fuse fire monsters into a even powerful fire monster.
Fire Magician.Attribute Fire.LV 8 ATK 3500 DEF 3000. A magician blessed with the power of fire. When summoned you can select a opponents monster and it lose 3000 points. When destroy both players lost life points.
Great Wind Golem.Attribute Wind. LV 8 ATK 4000 DEF 4000. A even powerful Golem made of wind. Can only be summoned with Wind Golem.
Ancient Wind Blaster.Spell.Equip. Gives a wind monster more power. If destroy send this card to the grave to keep your monster. You still take battle damage.
Outlaw's Revenge.Trap.Normal.Of Outlaw is in your grave. All monsters on your opponents field are destroyed.
Summoning of a Princess.Spell. Normal. You must send a card to the grave to summon Venus.
Venus.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000. The wife of Sherrif Eagle. The daughter of The End. She is here to defend us.
The Wild West plus the Future. Spell. Normal. Can attack four times if you have a monster from the future and Wild West.

Bob was standing by his bed and he was reading a book on dueling monster spirits.He then heard his door being knocked on." You can come in." said Bob.Stella then stood there and said," So can I see your deck?"." Why?" said Bob." I am worried about you Bob.I mean Outlaw was so scary looking." said Stella." I think Soul Reaper is more scary than Outlaw." said Bob." So where is Universe Dragon?" said Stella." I haven't drew him yet." said Bob.Stella sat next to Bob and said," So I heard the origin of that card you gave me."." Yeah.Do you love me even more?" said Bob." I do." said Stella.Bob stood up and said," You want to go watch some dueling?"." Yeah." said Stella.The two left the room.

Next time,
Zane vs Aster.  



No comments:

Post a Comment