Friday, February 14, 2014

Yugioh GX part 46 Stella vs Alexis. Two sisters fighting.

Bob was with Robin at the harbor.Drake was coming to the island." So where is he?I need to go back to the Slifer Red dorm." said Bob." You are still trying to comfort Jaden? It has been a week." said Robin.It has been 3 days since Alexis joined the light.Chazz,Yin,and Alexis converted the entire Obelisk Blue dorm into the Obelisk White Dorm.Bob almost killed several light students because they annoyed the living hell out of him.He was held back Fate or Ace but that sometimes didn't work because one of them was in the hospital. " You have angry management problems.You know that right?" said Robin." I know that but they are so annoying." said Bob.Then Robin said," He is here.".Bob then saw his green haired friend walking on water." Wow.He really likes to stand out." said Bob.

Drake stood there and he said," I am sorry for what I did to you Bob. I just feel this weird presence inside me."." Was it the Light?" said Robin." Yeah and how did you know that?" said Drake." It is here on the island and it has taken the supreme king's girlfriend and he is distraught about the whole thing." said Bob." Isn't the reincarnation supreme king your friend Jaden?" said Drake." Yes and how did you know that?" said Robin." I sensed his power when I dueled Bob here." said Drake." Yeah and I figure out that he was the king in a duel." said Bob." So Robin tells me that you are the spirit king? Is that true?" said Drake." Yep.I am the spirit king." said Bob." So does he use the future heroes?" said Drake." Yes and how did you know that?" said Robin." I did some history." said Drake." I see.So what dorm are you in?" said Bob." The Obelisk Blue dorm but I don't think that is a thing because of the Light." said Drake." Yeah and you are going to live in the Slifer Red dorm with me because Bob and his girlfriend won't let us in." said Robin." Me and Stella like to be alone but she has been distant from me since we lost Alexis." said Bob." Alexis Rhodes must be Jaden's girlfriend." said Drake." Yeah.So lets get going.So where are your bag and deck?" said Robin.He then made them appear." I love having these powers.They really make carrying one." said Dan." So what type of deck do you use?" said Bob." The Psycho Monsters." said Dan." Awesome!" said Bob.

Stella was walking around the former Obelisk Blue Dorm.She saw that it was really white like eye blinding white and it is an eye sore.She then saw Atticus." Stella! Have you heard anything about Alexis?" said Atticus." Nope she was been cold and distant." said Stella." Have you tried to talk to her? I mean you two are like sisters." said Atticus." I haven't had a chance.I mean she was been with the society since she joined by Chazz and Yin." said Stella.The two sat there as Stella stood up and she said," So how is Thomas doing?"." Well I think I am doing just fine." said Thomas.Stella looked behind her and she saw Thomas with Aster." What are you doing here Atticus? I thought you were with Blair." said Thomas." I came here because I learned about Alexis.And why are you here with Aster? Who put Zane in the hospital!" said Atticus." I said I was sorry about that.I was under the Light." said Aster.

" What are you people doing here?You aren't part of the Society!" said Alexis.She stood there with some generic looking student." Alexis!? What are you doing here with them?!" said Attticus." I joined the light because it makes me feel whole and the light is good for you Atticus.You should join us so you can be with your dear little sister." said Alexis." I should join the light." said Atticus.Thomas and Aster held him back." Let me go! I want to be with my sister!" said Atticus." You won't be with her.You will be the light and you won't be the doctor of love." said Thomas." He is right Atticus.We need you and we don't want to see you like them." said Aster." But Aster.You were once in the light with dear Laurie.Didn't it feel good?" said Alexis." It wasn't.It felt like being alone." said Aster.The two boys dragged Atticus off as Stella stood there." You still see that fool Jaden? Tell him that I still hate his dark guts." said Alexis." I will get you back Alexis.I promise." said Stella.She ran off the the three guys who were walking to the Slifer Red Dorm.

Bob was sitting on the floor in Chazz's place which became the hangout for the group.He was studying his deck.Jaden was still sad with Roxy,Sam,Star,Kitty,Cindy,and Angel trying to cheer him up as Syrus,Hassleberry,Jess,Robin,Drake,Bastion,Fate,Ace,Danny,and Mana were playing games in the game room.Bob was study his deck and try to combine his old deck plus the deck in that treasure chest." This is so hard." said Bob.He then saw Thomas with Aster,Atticus,and Stella." Hey Thomas and Atticus.You two look well.You already know about Alexis." said Kitty." Yeah and we are going to stop the society of light." said Thomas." What do you mean? I mean the society consisted of former Obelisk Blues.I mean they are the best students in the school." said Angel." They are actually kind of easy.I think when school started I defeat 30 of them in a row." said Roxy." You are the daughter of the man who made the game!" said Cindy." So?" said Roxy." Anyway? So what is the plan?" aid Star." I got nothing for once.I was thinking Bob had a plan." said Thomas." Why do you think that?" said Sam." He is really smart and maybe he can save Alexis." said Jaden." Maybe but I can't duel her.I tried to get to her twice but failed." said Bob.

Then Stella's PDA rang." Yes?" said Stella." Please report to the coliseum because you are dueling miss Rhodes.She said for you to bring all of your friends especially Bob." said Crowler.She stood there as she said," Guess I am dueling her."." Then we will be here to support you in every way." said Bob." He is right." said Thomas.

Stella then saw all of her friends behind her and Alexis had the Society behind her." You will lost to me Stella and you will see the Light!" said Alexis." You will lose to me Alexis and I will make you your old self." said Stella.Jaden looked at Alexis and he said," She is so beautiful."." Yes but can Stella win?" said Hassleberry.Then he got angry stares from both Thomas and Bob." Yeah don't say that man." said Ace.He then saw his sister wearing the uniform." They got you Ivy?" thought Ace.Bastion then said," So have any of you seen the society duel yet?"." Nothing.I mean I heard something.They are cold and lifeless." said Jess." What is that supposed to mean?" said Syrus." No clue." said Danny." I think it mean they are lifeless like zombies." said Mana." That totally makes sense.Instead of brains they want your soul." said Fate.

Alexis drew her first card and she said," I summon Snow Fairy in attack mode.".A snow fairy stood there and Alexis said," I place 2 facedown and I end my turn.".Stella then drew a card and said," I summon Space Hunter in attack mode.".A hunter which looked like a TV hunter stood there and Stella said," Attack with beam sword!".The hunter ran toward the fairy and Alexis said," I play negate Attack!".The hunter stopped her attack and she stood there." I end my turn with a facedown." said Stella.

Space Hunter.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1400.A hunter who is a woman under all her clothing and she is one badass girl.

Alexis drew a card and she said," I play White Night Fort.".Then a fort appeared and Alexis said," You can't use trap cards on your opponent's turn.I then play Icicle Sacrifice so I can summon an Icicle Token in attack mode.".A weird ice monster stood there and Alexis said," Since that was a spell card summon I can still sacrifice and summon.I sacrifice my Icicle Token so I can summon my White Night Queen.".Then a powerful woman stood there and then Alexis said," I summon my Illusion Ice Sculpture which I make copy my Snow Fairy.".The three ice women stood there." Attack!" said Alexis.Then Stella lost 500 life points then she lost 2200 life points." I end my turn." said Alexis.Stella then drew a card and she then thought," I can't win.I mean she has my spell and traps useless."." You can win this Stella!" yelled Bob.She looked behind her and she saw Bob." But." said Stella." You can win this because you always do and I know you can." said Bob." You are right! I summon Space Princess." said Stella.A girl stood there and then the two snow fairy were gone along with the castle." Her special ability activates.I can destroy three cards if I am losing.I now play my facedown from earlier.Lets go Space Planet!" said Stella.Then a planet stood behind her as Space Hunter stood on the planet." I can bring back my hunter to the field." said Stella.She stood next to the princess." I now play Spacial Summon." said Stella.Then a hero appeared.She looked like a female super hero which isn't like Wonder Woman." I now attack with the three females!" said Stella.Then Alexis lost 3900 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Stella.

Space Princess.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1400 DEF 1800.A woman who ruins the entire universe.She can bring out her kingdom from your deck and hand.
Space Planet.Spell.Field.The Kingdom of Space.You can summon a Space themed monster from your grave each turn.
Spacial Summon.Spell.Normal.You can summon Space Hero from your deck if you have two space themed monster on your field.
Space Hero.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2800.A girl who is blessed with the powers of the universe.She is one of the most powerful superheros.

Alexis drew a card and she said," You just lost Stella."." Who has more life points?" said Stella." Me.I play the spell card Blizzard Explosion.This cards work when I have less life points.I can destroy the three monsters on your field and you took 1000 life points for each.I win and welcome to the Light." said Alexis.

Blizzard Explosion.Trap.Quick.Can destroy all of your opponents monster and each one is 1000 points down the drain.

Bob ran down there and he helped Stella."Stella? Are you alright?" said Bob.She then stood up and punched Bob." Get off me! I hate you!" said Stella.Bob looked at her and he said," What do you mean?"." I hate you because I realize your love is useless to me because the Light is warm.Good bye Bob." said Stella.She walked off with the rest of the Light and she threw two hearts becoming one.Bob ran out of there.

He sat in the SAL Lab where the monkey aka the Chazz Monkey once lived.He sat on the ground and he looked at the card.He sat there and said to himself," Why did she say all those things? Did Alexis say that to Jaden?".Then he saw himself." You disgraced my legacies." said the Spirit King." Can you blame me? I mean I love her." said Bob." I don't care because I love my queen and I miss her a lot but she will want me to do this." said the Spirit King.He went inside Bob.Bob then felt intense power run though him.He then stood up and said," Time to fight the Society of Light with the power of the Spirit King!".Then Universe Dragon stood there and he said," Are you still Bob your highness?"." I am Bob." said Bob." Yeah right." said Universe Dragon.He then roared as Bob stood there." I accept my former self who is like Devil." said Bob.Then Devil and Power stood there." Why does Bob have the former king inside him?" said Devil." He went inside me so I can take on the light." said Bob.Bob then look at his arm and he saw the letter P." Time to kick some light!" said Bob.

Next time,
Hey Pisano! It is the Dueling brothers show staring Bob against everyone favorite gaming duelist and Italian Lorenzo.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment