Saturday, February 8, 2014

Yugioh GX part 42 The Cyber Dragons vs The Evil Heroes?

Syrus was running into the dueling arena where Bob and Jaden were having a duel against Bastion and Chazz.Jaden had Evil Hero Malicious Edge on the field,Bastion had Water Dragon,Plasma Warrior Eitom,and Valkyrion the Magnet Warrior on his field.Chazz had Ojama King with 3000 attack points along with VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon, and Bob had Future Protector on his field." Guys! You need to stop this duel right now!" yelled Syrus." We will after my turn. I draw!" said Bob. He drew a card and said," I play splitting the hero!".Future Protector split into two and they were both level 4 and 1500 points for both attack and defense." I now send my two heroes to the grave to summon Future Guardian!". A giant hero stood there with a giant shield." I now activate his special power. Jaden I need to borrow your monster for a sec." said Bob." Okay Bob." said Jaden." And why that do? Your guardian is so weak." said Chazz." His special power is going to beat us." said Bastion." Huh?" said Jaden,Chazz,and Syrus." I now use Evil Hero Malicious Edge. My guardian can destroy every monster on my opponents side. So Future Guardian Cleansing Beam!" said Bob. The five monsters were gone as Bastion took 2400 points of damage and Chazz took 1600 points of damage." I now attack you two directly with shield smash!" said Bob. The two boys lost all of their life points." That's game." said Bob.

Splitting the Hero.Spell.Normal.You can send a level 6 or higher monster on your field to the grave so that you can summon two monster with half the level of the monster plus attack and defense.
Future Guardian.LV 8.Attribute Earth.ATK 4000 DEF 4000. A futuristic hero with a great offense and defense. If you offer up a monster on your field all of your opponents monster go to the grave.

Bob walked to Syrus and said," What do you need Sy?"." ASTERISDUELINGZANETONIGHT!ITWILL BEFREAKINGAMAZING!!!" yelled Syrus." What did he just say?" said the three." Zane is dueling Aster at the Kaiba Dorm.I am correct right?" said Bob." YES AND IT WILL BE AWESOME!!" yelled Syrus." But isn't Aster that guy who used those angels? He is going to lose against Zane because Zane is one of the best duelist here alongside the Chazz!" said Chazz." You just lost against Bob and Jaden." said Bastion." So where are we watching the duel?" said Bob.

In Dominio City,Zane was in a limo with his agent." Zane my boy. This duel right here will be the biggest duel of your career." said his agent. Zane looked at his deck and the picture of Blair and his friends." Yeah. I am going to win this duel without a sweat." said Zane. The car stopped as Zane opened his door and his agent said," Be careful."." I will be fine. I will meet you at the stadium." said Zane.

The car drove off as Zane pulled out his phone.He then called Blair." Hey Zane. I am watching TV right now. I am so proud of you right now. I mean you are doing very well in the pro league." said Blair." I won all those duels because of you and my friends cheering me on." said Zane." I know but win this  duel. I got something I need to do.I will see you later." said Blair.She hanged up as Zane heard a scream. He ran toward it and saw a man knocked out with his cards everywhere and a hooded man standing there." Stop!" yelled Zane. The man jumped off as Zane ran toward the man. He saw claws marks as he called the police.

Bob was making some popcorn because everyone was in his place in the movie room which had a big screen." This duel is going to be so awesome. I mean Zane was one of the best duelist at Duel Academy!" said Jess." Yes but Aster Phoenix isn't going to be easy." said Danny." What do you man? I mean Jaden defeated that guy with ease." said Kitty." I think my brother means that Aster won't be easy to beat. This Zane guy is good but we haven't seen the true potential of Aster Phoenix." said Star." I hope Zane can win." said Angel.

Bob came back in with enough popcorn to fill the Grand Canyon up." Eat to your hearts content." said Bob. Alexis walked over to him and she said,"Are you doing all right Bob?"." Just fine." said Bob. Fate looked at the son of the king of games as he sat next to Stella." You are worried about Bob aren't you?" said Robin. Fate turned around and he saw Robin." Hey Robin. I am worried about my friend because since that duel. He was been weird." said Fate." We need to talk alone." said Robin." Right." said Fate.

At the Kaiba Dome, Aster was in his dressing room. He was looking at his deck and someone walked in." Aster. Your duel is about to start." said the person." Good. I know that he is watching this duel. Time to show Jaden the power of destiny!" said Aster. He left the room as he walked toward the cheering.

Zane and Aster were across from each other." You must be Zane? I am going to enjoy defeating you in front of your fans,family,and friends because of Destiny!" said Aster." I will defeat you because I know you will fall to my cyber dragons!" said Zane." Duel!" yelled the two.

Aster drew a card and said," I summon Elemental Hero Avian in attack mode and then I end my turn with two facedowns.". The winged hero stood there in a attacking position as Zane drew a card." I summon Cyber Dragon in attack mode." said Zane. The familiar dragon stood there and roared." Attack that wing hero!" said Zane." I play Draining shield!" said Aster." I now play Trap Booster. I discard Photon Generator Unit so I can activate Trap Jammer." said Zane." I play my own Trap Jammer." said Aster.Aster then gained 2100 life points." I end my turn." said Zane.

"Aster is real good." said Ace." Yes but I know Zane can win this duel because he is a real good duelist." said Hassleberry." Yes but Aster is real good and full of surprises." said Roxy.Aster drew a card and said," I play pot of greed.". Aster then drew two cards as he said," I play Dark Fusion. I fuse my Elemental Hero Avian on the field with Elemental Hero Burstinatrix to summon Evil Hero Dragon Berserker.". A evil version of Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer stood there and scared the crowd." An evil hero?" said Alexis." He use Evil Heroes?" said Cindy." Attack that hunk of metal with Supernova Blast!" said Aster. The hero destroy the dragon and Aster said," I now activate his special effect. You can summon three monster from your deck,graveyard,or hand so pick wisely."." I summon my three cyber dragons!" said Zane.The three dragons stood there as Aster said," I end my turn with a facedown."Zane drew a card and said," I play Metal Dragon Fusion!". Then Cyber End Dragon stood there with 16000 attack points and Zane lost 2000 life points." Now attack that hero!" said Zane. the attack hit as Zane said," You lost!"." You think this but I won this duel." said Aster. He stood there with all of his  life points left." But how?!" yelled Zane." I am that good. I play my facedown. Destiny Defense!" said Aster. Then Evil Hero Dragon Berseker stood there and Aster said," I now play Evil Hero Dragon Berserker's second ability. I now summon Elemental Hero Clayman,Elemental Hero Sparkman, Elemental Hero Necroshade,and Elemental Hero Bubbleman.". The four heroes stood there as Aster said," I play Heroic Fusion!I summon Evil Hero Armageddon!".

Evil Hero Dragon Berserker.LV 6.Attribute Fire.ATK 2100 DEF 1200.A hero which could be consider a dragon.When he destroy a monster your opponent gets to draw three monsters from your grave,deck,and hand.When he is destroyed by a monster with more attack points you can summon 4 monsters from your deck.
Metal Dragon Fusion.Spell.Normal.When you fuse a dragon or machine fusion the attack is times 4 and you lose 2000 life points.
Destiny Defense.Trap.Normal.You can block one attack and if a monster was destroyed you can bring back the monster.
Heroic Fusion.Spell.Normal.You can fuse heroes together.
Evil Hero Armageddon.LV 12.Attribute Dark.The evil heroic version of Armageddon.ATK 10000 DEF 10000.Can destroy any monster when summoned.

Armageddon stood there but he looked more heroic." Why does he have that card?!" said Bob." You know that card?" said Stella." Yeah.That is Armageddon's twin brother." said Bob.Armageddon stood there and said," Why does Aster have him?And not Jaden?"." I now activate his special effect.Go Armageddon wave!" said Aster.The Dragon was gone as Zane fell down." Time for you to face my wrath and Jaden and Bob.I will see you soon!" yelled Aster.

The screen then turned off." What happened?" said Syrus and Jaden."The power was cut." said Cindy." Yeah.So will Aster being coming here?" said Kitty and Angel." Yeah.I am so ready for him but can I have some help?" said Jaden.He then looked at Bob who said," I am busy."." With what?" said Chazz and Bastion." Preparing a strategy." said Ace." Yeah.I want to see Bob rock this pro down." said Danny and Star." Yes and we will all be there to cheer you on." said Sam and Roxy." Thanks guys.I need to get some sleep." said Bob.The group left the house as Fate stood there with Robin." Fate and Robin.What are you guys doing here?" said Stella." We need to talk with Bob about his deck." said Fate." What do you need?" said Bob." We now about the future heroes effect on you." said Robin." What does she mean by that?" said Stella." Take off your shirt." said Fate.Bob sighed and took off his shirt.Stella then saw nothing." You guys all right?" said Stella." Robin just worried me is all." said Fate. Stella kissed Bob as she walked to her room." Don't use those cards Bob." said Robin." These cards are just making me nice." said Bob." You being nice?" said the two." Yes. That is why I have been acting weird." said Bob." That makes sense." said the two. Bob led them out as he pulled out. his deck." I hope that I don't lose with this or it won't be pretty." sad Bob.

Next time,
Bob and Jaden vs Aster and Laurie.

No comments:

Post a Comment