Sunday, February 2, 2014

Yugioh GX part 39 Bob vs Tyranno Hassleberry.The future vs the past

5 days have passed since the duel.Chazz had the Slifer red Dorm being build with his money and it has caused Bob not to get any sleep for 5 whole days so Bob was pretty angry.He was sitting in Crowler's class and he looked and saw Jaden being pulled by Yin some girl from Jaden's past and Alexis.Bob felt extremely sad for the Obelisk as Crowler said," Mister Moto! Are you daydreaming in my class? I thought you would be doing something different this year but you are the same kid from the first year."." Oh yeah and you are still the weird cross dressing teacher from last year." said Bob.The class laughed as Crowler fumed with anger." You,Syrus,Ace,and Jaden are going to go find those duel disks and do the rest of my chores because you love me." said Crowler." I will do that because I just planned a really prank on you and I don't want to be in the room to see it." said Bob.He walked out of the class by throwing a certain ball at the teacher as Syrus and Jaden ran after him.The ball went off as Crowler stood there looking like a clown." Mr.Moto!" yelled Crowler.

Syrus stood next to Jaden as he said," Where did Bob go? He left us with these duel disks."." I wonder how these duel disks got here.I mean we found these in the swamp." said Jaden." I heard that a guy took these duel disks." said Syrus." Did you get yours taken?" said Jaden." No.I mean I am not that weak." said Syrus." Oh he did." said Bob.He came out of the swamp with several duel disks and he scared the two." Did I scare you guys?" said Bob." Yeah.You did!" yelled the two.Bob then grab all of the duel disks and said," We found all the duel disk including Syrus so lets take the bridge back to the Academy."." But that is where he is." said Syrus." Who is he?" said Jaden." Tyranno Hassleberry." said Ace.He stood there with Bob's duel disk." I knew that Bob wanted to duel this guy because what he heard from his source." He threw the duel disk as Bob caught it and said," Thanks you son of a bitch.".

The four walked toward the bridge and Bob saw a man with muscle wearing a yellow jacket along with some other Ras." Who are you supposed to be?" said Bob." Don't talked to the sarge like that!" said the skinny Ra." Yeah.You are just some kid and you wouldn't be able to defeat the Sarge." said a big buff one. Yeah.Who are you anyway?" said the man with muscle." My name is Harry." said Bob." Hey Sarge.Isn't that  the kid who we gave a wedgie to yesterday?" said the skinny one." Yeah." said the buff one." Hey Sarge or should I call you Hassleberry? Lets duel.If you win you helped us gets these duel disks back to the academy." said Bob." Deal.I love a duel!" said Hassleberry.

The two then stood across from each other." I hope that Harry can beat this guy." said Syrus." You know Harry Sy.Harry can win this without any problems." said Jaden." Yeah and also I hear that Harry got some new cards in his deck." said Ace.He smiled as Bob said," You can go second because I want to go first because I hate bullies!".Bob drew a card and smiled." I summon to the field.Let me introduce Ice Warrior!" said Bob.Then a warrior wearing ice armor stood onto the field." I now activate his effect.I can now draw a card from my deck because you have no monster on your field." said Bob.Bob drew a card and said," I end my turn with two facedown.".Tyranno drew a card and said," I special summon Gilasaurus onto the field. Then I tribute summon him to bring out my Dark Driceratops in attack mode.".The dinosaur stood out on the field." I then attack your ice warrior with stomp down." said Tyranno." I now activate Icy Air!This card allows me to give my Ice warrior a barrier of pure ice and it is going to block your attack." said Bob.The Dino was blocked as Tyranno said," I end my turn.".

Ice Warrior.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1600.A warrior of the elements and can let you draw a card if it is the first monster summoned.
Icy Barrier.Trap.Normal.Works as a extra wall of defense when you are being attack by a monster.

Bob drew a card and said," I now send my Ice Warrior to the grave to summon Ice Dragon from my hand.".The Ice warrior was gone as a dragon made of pure ice stood on the field." I can't attack with him on the turn it was summon but with this I can.I now play Icicle Stab!" said Bob.The Dragon then got stabbed an ice spear and it roared." What did that do?" said Hassleberry." I can negate its effect so I can attack.So go icy hail!" said Bob.The Dino was gone and the Dino duelist lost 200 life points."I end my turn with another facedown." said Bob.Hassleberry then drew a card and said," I play Jurassic World." The field changed into the jungle." Now all of my Dino plus winged beasts gained a boost of three hundred so I summon my Archeonys and its effect allows to attack you directly so go." said Hassleberry.Bob then lost 600 life points." I play Icy Retribution.If I lose life points if I have a water attribute monster on my field or grave I can summon a monster from my deck with same or less attack points.So I summon Fire Egg in attack mode." said Bob.Then a egg made of fire appeared as Hassleberry said,"I end my turn with a facedown."

Ice Dragon.Attribute Water.LV 6.ATK 2600 DEF 2600.A dragon made of pure ice.Can't attack on the first turn it is summoned.
Icicle Stab.Spell.Equip.Can allow your monster to attack.
Icy Retribution.Trap.Normal.Allows you to summon a monster from your deck with the same amount of points when you get attacked
Fire Egg.Attribute Fire.LV 3.ATK 600.DEF 1000.A egg made of the brightest and strongest fire. Can be sent to your grave on your turn for a powerful dragon.

Bob drew a card and said," I activate Fire Egg's ability.I can summon from my deck and let me introduce you to Fire Dragon!".Then a dragon made of pure fire came out and it roared."I now activate his ability.This dragon allows me to bring two cards from my deck to my hand." said Bob.Bob drew two cards and said," I play pick an element!".Then a lotto machine appear with the elements light,dark,wind,and earth show up." You get to pick an element from the board." said Bob." I pick light!" said Hassleberry.Then Bob said," I can now summon Light Dragon in attack mode from my deck.".Then a shiny dragon stood on the field."I can't attack because of my card but I can still summon a monster from my hand.So go a monster in facedown defense mode." said Bob.Then a card went down." I end my turn with 4 facedown." said Bob.Hassleberry drew a card as Bob drew a card." That is against the rules." said Tyranno's group." He can do that because of his light dragon." said Ace." Oh." said the group." I play Earthquake!" said Hassleberry.Then all of the monster went into defense mode." I now play New Ultra Evolution Pill so I can bring out Dark Tyranno." said Tyranno.Then a giant T-Rex stood there as Hassleberry said," Attack Bob directly!".Bob then lost 2900 life points and Bob said," I play Fiery Retribution so I can bring a spell with a lot of power to my hand and then I play Holy Retribution."." Let me guess.You gain a trap card or something." said Hasslebeery." You couldn't be more far off." said Bob.Bob then gained 2000 life points." Since I have Light Dragon on my field.I gained 2000 life points." said Bob.Hassleberry sighed and said," I end my turn."

Fire Dragon.Attribute Fire.LV 6.ATK 2800 DEF 2800.A dragon made of pure fire.Can draw two cards on the turn it is summoned.
Pick your element.Spell.Let you summon an element monster from your deck that your opponent picks.You can't attack on the turn you use this card.
Light Dragon.Attribute Light.LV 6.ATK 2500 DEF 2500.A dragon made of the light made from the gods.Can draw a card on your opponent turn when summon by a spell.
Fiery Retribution.Spell.Normal.Allows you to bring out a spell from your deck.
Holy Retribution.Spell.Normal.Allows you to gain 1000 life points if you have a level 3 or below monster.Level 6-4 you get 2000.Level 8-7 you get 3000.

Bob then drew a card and he sensed Jaden's girlfriends along with Robin and Stella." Oh great." said Bob.Then the girls showed up." Jay Bear! I missed you!" yelled Yin.She then tackled the boy and the duel disks flew in the air.Robin caught the duel disks with her mind and placed them on the ground." That was a close one.Nice catch Robin" said Ace." Sp can you get her off me?" said Jaden.Alexis then grabbed the girl as Jaden said," Thanks Lex."." You are welcome Jaden.So who is Bob dueling?" said Alexis." He is dueling some guy who thinks that he is an army general." said Syrus." He is a Sergeant!" yelled the troop." And what are you girls doing here?!This is an man duel." said Hassleberry." Actually duel monsters is for both boys and girls just like in the army." said Bob."What is that supposed to mean?" said Hassleberry." Just like your Dino. You don't like change do you?" said Bob.

The boy nodded as Bob said," Let me just show the future of the world!I play Time Warp! This card allows me change the field to Future City!".Then the jungle was gone as a city stood there." I now flip up my defense mode monster.So go Future Hero!" said Bob.Then a hero wearing a weird costume stood there and Bob said," I send him to the grave to summon Future Protector!". Then a man with robotic armor stood there and Bob drew a card." I now play polymerization to fuse my three dragons to summon Ultimate Dragon!I now bring out the dragon with the freezing body of ice,the energy of fire,and the life of light!" said Bob.Then a dragon with the body of Ice Dragon stood there and the fiery veins were there along with the eyes of Light Dragon." The Dragon looks familiar." said Stella." I now activate my dragons ability.For each monster with the attribute fire,light,or water in my grave.My dragons gains 600 per monster." said Bob.The dragon gained 3000 attack points." This is one powerful reptile!I now attack your Tyranno but his other effect activate.If this dragon duel a reptile,Dinosaur,and machine type monster.The attack is cut in half." said Bob.Then Hassleberry lost his Dino plus 400 life points." I now attack with my protector! Since we are in the future city.My warrior here gets a power boost because of the hero courage!So lets go!" said Bob.The hero slammed into Hassleberry and he lost all of his life points.The cards were gone as Bob said," Time for me to rollout!".

Time warp.Spell.Normal.Allows you to bring Future City from your deck to your hand.
Future City.Spell.Field.A City made by the future.Each future monster you have gains 1000 attack points.
Future Hero.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1000.A hero born by Future city.Can bring out Future Protector if he is sent to the grave.
Future Protector.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.The Hero of the streets.Can draw a card when Future City comes out.
Ultimate Dragon.Attribute All.LV 8 ATK 3000 DEF 3000.The dragon of the elements.Can gain 600 per monster type that you fused to summon this dragon.Can only do half damage if the dragon fights a dinosaur,machine,or reptile.

Bob then said," You were really good Hassleberry.So why are you taking these duel disks?I mean you are really good with those Dinos of yours."." I did this because of I wanted to be in Obelisk but I didn't get in because of that stupid prep school thing.I then founded myself a crew and attacked the kids who came by here so I can get my revenge. " said Hassleberry." Makes sense but this isn't the way.Just help me return the duel disks and also carry them back." said Bob." I would like that." said Hassleberry.He then walked into the water and Bob said," Need a hand there?"." Yeah." said the boy.

Later that night,Syrus was studying his deck with Mana." So how is your training going Mana?" said Syrus." It is going well but I missed you." said Mana." What is that supposed to mean?" said Syrus." Oh nothing.Do you hear something?" said Mana."No why?" said Syrus.The two opened the door and they heard an army call.Then Hassleberry walked up to the bluehaired boy." Are you Bob's roommate?" said Hassleberry." No.I live here with Jess Anderson and what are you doing here?" said Syrus." I hear from a Ra with a weird accent thing that you and Jess are students of Bob's teaching.And I also know that Harry is Bob Moto, the king of DA and the king of games son." said Hassleberry." You should let him stay here Syrus.I mean Jess would like this guy." said Mana." Okay.You can stay here and maybe Bob will teach you." said Syrux." Great.So do you want some chili?" said Hassleberry.The two Slifers looked at each other and they said in unison," Yes!".

Next time,
Syrus is growing up.    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment