Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Power part 5 Training Camp


Bob P.O.V
It has been three weeks since me and Selena got together.She is really sweet.She makes me lunch and it is really good.She also helped me with the hunters also with a reluctant Jade who was mad at me for some reason that she won't tell me.I also made Brendan, Myra, and Carly like me but not Cindy, Kari, and Stella.I still piss off the football team by doing absolute nothing.

I was walking home with Selena."You excited for tomorrow?" said Selena.Our grade is going up to the mountains from some bonding."Kinda of. I mean Landon won't be there plus Jess and Norman haven't tried to kill me." I said."Yeah. So where should we go on our first date?" said Selena."I was thinking the amusement park." I said."Really?" said Selena."Yeah. I asked Robin and my aunt for help and they said that would be perfect." I said."Okay sure. Tell me the truth. Did Johnny tell you?" said Selena."You can read me like a book. I did ask him for some help." I said.

I then opened the door and I saw a cake.Johnny stood there and he said,"Welcome home you two lovebirds. I made you a cake."."And why did you do that Johnny? Are you trying to impress at a girl and you want us to be your guinea pigs." said Selena.Johnny then said,"Yep. I am trying to impress a girl. She can read us like a boy just her dad."."Your dad is a cop?" I said."No. He is really good at his job." said Selena."I see. So does he know about the cross?" I said.

Johnny then sat on the couch as he said,"I don't know. I know about it because she can't keep a secret.".He was then punched by his younger secret as I went to go get some cake."I can keep a secret Johnny." said Selena."What about that one time when you told me about your crush on Bobby here." said Johnny.Her face went red as she strangled him."You said that you would never tell anyone and especially him!" said Selena."I don't mind Selena. I think it is kinda of cute." I said.

She stopped as Johnny got air back."Thanks man. So I heard about your trip up to the mountains." said Johnny."Yep and I am really excited for it." I said."Well guess who is going to be near by." said Johnny."You?" said Selena."Yep but I am there with some friends at the hot spring. I won't be bothering you two lovebirds that much." said Johnny.I then looked at him and I thought,"Please don't."

I was sitting on the bus waiting for Selena and the rest of my class."Sometimes. I really hate that I have super powers." I thought.I finished packing for the trip in a second right as Selena rang the door bell.I had to wait for everyone else.I then pulled out my known knowledge on the hunters and their leaders over at Combat For Hire.I have learned many things from them but I still don't know everything.

I then saw Spike."Spike?! What are you doing here? And did anyone see you?" I said."Nope but I remember something about Jack." said Spike.Spike had some memory loss but lately he was been getting some of it back."What is it?" I said."I can morph with you." said Spike."Huh?" I said."I think that I can equip myself to you." said Spike."Okay. Lets try it." I said.

The dog then jumped on me and he went inside my body."Hey Spike." I said."Yes master." said Spike from within my head."Why do I feel like a dog?" I said."Oh. I better go find out more info. Say hi to Selena for me." said Spike.He got off me and he ran outside. I stood there and I felt very weird."Man I really hope that I don't get a cat or something." I said.

I then sensed Brendan."Hey Bob. Did you just see your dog a few seconds ago?" said Brendan."No way. I mean I left him with Cherry and Owen before I left." I said."Okay. So isn't this trip going to be awesome?" said Brendan."I really don't know because some people still haven't gotten me a desk." I said."Oh yeah. We should get on that but you can't rush the student council." said Brendan."What do you mean? And since when we had a student council?" I said."You really don't know anything. Anyway, they are the most popular student in school. They run the school and you can't get past them." said Brendan.

"So do we have anyone from the student council in our class?" I said."Yeah. Your girlfriend and she is the rep from our entire grade." said Brendan."Really?!" I said."You didn't know. Man you aren't the best boyfriend out there." said Brendan."It isn't my fault. She never talks about it." I said."Did you ask her?" said Brendan.I then looked out the window and I thought,"Will the trip be easy or hard?".

We made it to the training camp.I was in the boys cabin for class 1.I didn't notice this but we don't have many guys in our class.I sat down in our training uniform which was just sweats."Man this feels weird." I said."Yeah. I mean why do we even have to wear this?" said Brendan.

Brendan was my only guy friend in class because of me being Selena's girlfriend.She was a lot of fans and they hate my guts with a burning passion.I then pulled out a candy bar and started eating.The door slammed open and I saw the gym teacher.He was like a human animal and he hated candy."Mister X! What is that!?" said the gym teacher. Sorry but I am so hungry. I didn't get breakfast." I said.I did eat but it was leftovers because Cherry and Owen left for work early."I don't care. Now give me all the junk food that you have." said the teacher."You and what bear arm?" I said.He then grabbed me and shook me down."Oh. You don't have any junk food. Well then carry on." said the teacher.

He left as I looked for something."What are you looking for man?" said a green haired man."My glasses." I said."You don't wear glasses." said Brendan."I actually have bad vision and I wear contacts but I loss them when I got off the bus." I said."Then let me help." said the green haired boy."Thanks Drake. I owe you one." I said.He then found my glasses.I put them on and Drake said,"Wow. You look different with glasses."."Um thanks." I said.I looked like me but with glasses.

I walked outside and Selena ran up to me."You look very weird with glasses." said Selena."Thanks. I was born with terrible vision and I have to wear these." I said."Yeah Selena and he looks really cool with them. If I was a girl. I would be all over him." said Drake.He was then punched by Selena.I was scared."He is mine." said Selena.

Drake walked over to us and he said,"What a girl right Bob?".I then punched him."Don't say that about her." I said.Her face went red as Brendan helped up Drake."Don't mess with them. They are like a weird couple." said Brendan."I got the picture." said Drake.

I walked with Drake and Brendan."So what is our task? I remember Ms. I drink so much saying something about that." I said."I think we got assigned groups. I really hope that I don't get stuck with you and Selena." said Drake."And what do you mean by that?" I said."He is just making a joke." said Brendan.

I then calmed down as Brendan said with joy,"Awesome man. I got food preparing."."What did poor Bob get?" said Drake."Water collecting with Stella." said Brendan."Why am I stuck with her? I mean she hates my guts with a burning passion." I said.

I then looked at Stella who was talking with Selena and she gave me the eyes which could kill a dog."She doesn't hate you that much. I mean she hates Ace more than you." said Drake."Is that supposed to make me feel better?" I said."It was." said Drake.

He then walked off as Brendan said,"So what are you going to do?"."Just going to take this like a man." I said."I just don't understand you sometimes Bob." said Brendan."My cousin has been trying to figure out me for years. So maybe you two should get together and try to figure me out." I said."Yeah. We should. I am going to go find her." said Brendan.He ran off as I said,"He better not find my cousin right after she comes right of the shower or I don't even want to know.".

Later that day, my arms were being held by my girlfriend which gives me extreme happiness and Stella who made me scared for my life.I kept asking myself,"Why are they doing this?".I then said,"So why are you two grabbing onto my arms like this?"."We don't want you to get lost." said Stella."That isn't a really good reason." I said."We have a competition going on." said Selena.I will never understand girls.

I found the water and I was let free to grab it.I then thought,"Maybe I should figure out what is going on with them.".I then heard their minds as I fell into the water."Bob!" yelled the two.I never learned how to swim because when I was little I drowned.I can't swim but if I go to a beach I will be fine but I never knew how to swim in deep water.

The girls then helped me out of the water.I then coughed up water as Stella said,"Why didn't you tell me that you couldn't swim?"."I can stand in water but I can't swim." I said.I then stood up as Selena took off my clothes."What are you doing?" I said and my face was really red."You will get a cold if you keep wearing that." said Selena."You are right but can I change in private?" I said."Um sure." said Selena.

I hid behind a tree and I took off my clothes.I stood there waiting for something to happen between the two girls.I was wearing a black muscle and some pants.I then heard Stella said,"Why am I even doing this?"."What do you mean? You like him don't you?" said Selena."But he has a girlfriend." said Stella."I like him too so we should fight over him." said Selena."Are they talking about me?" I thought.I then came out holding my wet clothes."Lets get back to camp." I said.

Then time froze.I then look at the girls.They were both frozen."I thought she had a crest." I thought.I then sensed someone.It was Drake."Hey Bob. So why are you wet?" said Drake."I fell into the water." I said."That makes sense. I have one more question." said Drake."Yeah. What is it?" I said."Duck!" yelled Drake.Then he turned into a dragon.He then made a fireball and I ducked.

I then turned around and I saw Dr. Brain."Dr. Brain! What are you doing here?" I said."I am here for you and your friend Drake." said Dr.Brain."You should leave Brian before I burn you to crisp." said Drake."Silly Drake. I made you into that." said Brian."You talked to this man?" I said."Yeah because what boy doesn't want super powers." said Drake.

I stood there in silence as Brian said,"Time to kill you both.".Then a net went over dragon drake.He then revert back to normal."What did you do to him?" I said."Oh nothing. I am just taking back his powers." said Brian.I then stopped him as I said,"Dragon Punch.".I then punched him into some trees.I then got the net off Drake."You have super powers?" I said."Yep." I said.Drake then said,"Lets give him some well deserved punishment.".He then transformed into a dragon/human."Okay lets go." I said.

I then held the beaten Dr. Brain over a pit of sharks that I made."Now tell me something Brian. Who do you work for?" I said."I will tell you two nothing." said Brian."Drake." I said.He then burned him a little."Okay. I will tell you." said Brian."Who?" I said.

I then felt something strong.I turned around and I saw a man.He was wearing golden armor."Drop him into the pit." said the man."Um no." I said.I threw him over to the side as I made my sword."Bob?! What are you doing?" said Drake."Protect us Drake. Let go Temporal Slash!" I said.

I then slashed the man."You are really weak. Holy Punch." said the man.I was then punched into the water.I then started to drown as he said,"You are a weak excuse for a member of the X family.".He then grab Dr.Brain and then I saw Drake trying to get me out.

I woke up and I saw I was back at the camp.I then saw Johnny there with Drake."What are you doing here Johnny?" I said."I came here to check up on you two. I was right to be worried. When are you going on your date with her?" said Johnny."After the camp. Why does that matter?" I said."She is going to forget being your girlfriend." said Drake.

I then grabbed Drake and I said,"What the hell did you just say?"."Your family." said Drake."What is he talking about?" I said.Johnny then freed Drake from my grasp."You have a certain destiny to you. I did some research on your family and crest. You will decide between 5 girls to be your girlfriend." said Johnny."But I picked Selena." I said."She will forgot about you being her boyfriend because of your crest." said Drake."I can't believe it. When does she forget?" I said."Tonight." said Johnny.I then ran out and Johnny yelled,"Take this.".He handed me his car keys."Thanks Johnny." I said.

I then grabbed Selena and I drove her to the amusement park."Bob. What are we doing?" said Selena."We are going on our date." I said."Why?" said Selena."I just felt like it." I said."I love you Bob." said Selena."I do too." I said.

We had our date and I had a blast with her.I never felt so happy.We were then on the Ferris wheel.I had payed the manager to make fireworks when we reached the top.I then looked at Selena and she said,"I had a lot of fun Bob. I mean this was really fun."."I did too." I said.

Then the car stopped as I said,"I love you Selena!".I then kissed her as fireworks go up.I then saw a flash of light coming from Selena and it landed in my hand.It was a scroll."I love you Bob." said Selena.She then fainted as I said,"I know."

I took her back to the camp and I saw Johnny."Johnny?! What are you doing here?" said Selena."I wanted to see you and your boyfriend." said Johnny."Well. I will see you two lately." said Selena.

She walked off as Johnny said,"You ready to go?"."Yep. I will miss everyone. So who will keep their memories of me? And who are the girls who fall in love with me?" I said."Get in." said Johnny.I got into the car and he said,"Lets get going to the training site.".He started up the car.

We stood out in a field near by the hot spring."Everyone will remember you but you won't have a girlfriend." said Johnny."Oh." I said.I then stood there and I said,"So who are the girls?"."They are my sister, Stella, Jade, a girl named Leaf, and a girl named Emma." said Johnny."And how do you know this?" I said."My dad. He told me about this before he left." said Johnny."Your dad sounds like a smart man." I said."Yeah he is. So are you going to train here for three days?" said Johnny."Yep." I said."So are you going to move out of your place?" said Johnny."Yep." I said."Do you need a place?" said Johnny."Yeah. I was thinking of crashing with you." I said.

He then started to laugh and he said,"No you aren't."."Why not big brother?" I said."Because I have a life and it is pretty active." said Johnny."That is so gross big brother." I said."Stop calling me that!" yelled Johnny."I will be living in your dorm Johnny with my dog Spike." I said."Since when?" said Johnny."Right now." I said."I really hate you." said Johnny."No you don't." I said.I then thought,"I really hate my life."

Next time,
Bob meets the new girls and also the culture festival happens.        

No comments:

Post a Comment