Saturday, February 8, 2014

Power part 1 Gifts

This story will be entire Bob POV.

Bob P.O.V
I was on a train toward my new home and new school.My name is Robert Percival X or Bob for short and I am the son of Arthur Zander X and Audrey Elizabeth X.I had your average childhood.Thinking girls had cooties, learning how to ride a bike and then falling off it, and your normal boy stuff.

When I started middle school, I learned about my family's gifts Everyone on my father's side had super powers or gifts.Most of the times it was super speed, super strength, super brains, or shooting something out of your arms or eyes.I got all of them plus a really good sense of luck.

You may be asking yourself why am I on this train.I was sent to live with my uncle Owen and aunt Cherry Missy because my family was worried about me.My powers are very stressful to them because I can't control them.

I was looking out the window and saw the sign.It said,"Welcome to Mono City."It had a swordfish on it.I then looked at my phone.I turn on my music and put in my earbuds.I listened to my music as I thought,"I wonder how Aunt Cherry doing?"

The train stopped as I turned off my music.I stood up and I grab my bag.My bag carried my laptop, chargers, and some playing cards.I walked toward the front of the train and I was grabbed by the stewardess.

She then said,"I guess I will never see you again. I mean you have been on this train since Revolution."."I will miss you too Tara. I hope things work out with your boyfriend." I said.She then crossed her arms as she said,"I hope so as well.". I then walked out of the train as I saw my suitcase being carried off.I then ran after it.

I was walking toward the exit of the train station.I then took of my jacket because here in Mono City, it is really hot like the sun hot.I then placed my jacket in my suitcase and I walked toward to get a drink.I was standing in front of the soda machine when some girls came up to me and I took a picture with them.

Before I got to Mono City, I was wearing my black jacket with a red interior, I had a green t-shirt which showed my abs, a pair of black jeans, and tennis shoes with red laces.I then grab a soda and drank it.I walked outside.

I looked outside and I saw a man with green hair.He was very buff and he was wearing a white shirt plus some regular jeans."Bob! Over here!" said the man.I then walked over to him and I said,"I missed you Uncle Owen.".

Owen then crushed me with a bear hug."You are just like your father. I mean you have your dads hair and your moms eyes." said Owen.My hair has jet black and my eyes were blue."Owen! Let him go! You really don't want to go kill my sister's kid." said a women's voice.

Owen let me go as I saw my aunt.She had her sunglasses in her hair which was bright red hair and she look like a model."Hey Cherry. You still look like a model." I said.She then grabbed my ear and said,"You still are the same boy that I remember when you were a kid."."And you are still that crazy red haired lady." I said.Owen then said,"Lets get home because you haven't been to Mono since you were 6.".We walked toward the car and I entered in the back.

I was looking out my window.Mono City had your stores for shoes, shirts, pants, jackets, and games.I then saw a big food court."You impress with our mall Bob?" said Cherry."Yeah but I haven't notice many mom and pop stores." I said.

"Those were all bought out when you were about 3. Pretty much everyone works here or somewhere else." said Owen."So where do you work Uncle Owen?" I said."He works at our store." said Cherry.I then looked out the window and thought,"So this is my life now? This place is very different from Infinite. I like it here.".

The car stopped as Owen said,"We are here.".I then opened the door and looked at my new home.It had two stories and look like a great place to live."You two really made a living for yourself. I am impressed." I said.I then sense a ball being thrown near me.I then caught it and I saw Cherry standing there."I thought you mom stood you not to use your powers." said Cherry.

I then dropped the ball and I said,"She said for me to not use certain gifts. So what do you want me to do Auntie?"."Go take a shower first of all." said Cherry.I then walked inside and I walked up the stairs.

I left the shower smelling like a fresh rainbow.I walked into my room which was the guest room.I then grabbed myself a lounge shirt and lounge pants.I walked downstairs.I saw my cousin on the kitchen table with some homework that she forgot to do."Hey cos." I said.

She look at me and said, "Bob? What are you doing here? In my house?!"."Actually this is Aunt Cherry and Uncle Owens but I am living here." I said.I walked toward the kitchen as she said,"So are you going to my school?"."Yes? What other high school are here?" I said.She then hugged me as I dropped my sandwich that I was making."I missed you." said my cousin."I did miss you Robin." I said.

This is my cousin Robin Lucille Missy.She is like me in many ways well beside for the whole super powers part but we are like twins."So Robin? Do you mind letting me go?" I said.She let me go as I picked up my sandwich.I took a bite as Robin said,"That was just on the floor and you are eating it? You are so gross."."It is better than train food." I said.

I continue to eat it as Robin went back to working on her homework which she forgot to do.I watched her as I continue to make my snack.

The next day, I was walking with my cousin to school."So Robin? What are you wearing? I mean that is against fashion and free speech." I said.She was wearing your typical schoolgirls uniform."It is our uniform. You will have to wear this." said Robin.

I then looked at my cousin and I said,"Are you freaking kidding me? I am not wearing that."."You have to do unless you use your gifts." said Robin.I then smiled as she said,"Don't do it. I mean I really don't to be the cousin who breaks the rule."."Come on Robin. You know me. I hate being the same." I said."You haven't seen the uniform yet!" yelled Robin."I read your mind." I said.

She then lightly punched me and said,"Don't do that! It is so weird that you can do that. I mean you probably know all my secrets."."I do. So do you have a boyfriend?" I said.

I stood in front of the school with a very angry Robin."I hate you so much." said Robin."You love me. So where is the Principal's office?" I said."I don't know. I see my friends. Do you think that you can find your way there?" said Robin."Yeah. Go have fun and I won't embarrass you." I said.She then punched me and ran off.

I rubbed my arm and walked into the school.I kinda felt bad for the new kid.I mean everyone stares at you and I am the new kid.I felt like utter crap right now.

I found the Principal's office due to me being able to read minds.I then opened the door and I said,"Hello?".I was then grabbed by a woman.She had brown hair and it was in a ponytail."You must be Ms.Robin's cousin?" said the woman."Yes." I said."That is good. Please follow me to the Principal's office." said the woman.I then followed her toward the office.

I then opened the door and I saw a man standing there.He looked like a very powerful man and he had black hair plus green eyes which looked like snake eyes."You must be Bob? I heard about you from the students when I came in this morning and through social networking." said the man."Thanks Mr." I said."My name is Sam Masterson and the girl out there is my wife Selma. Sit down my boy." said Sam

 I sat down and Sam said,"So I heard that you weren't going to wear the uniform?"."Yeah. It ain't my style." I said."You have great potential here." said Sam."Thanks. Most teachers hated me at my old school because I kinda sort taught the class." I said."You should get to class mister X." said Sam."Um where is it?" I said."I see. You have English in class 1-1." said Sam.

I opened the door and Sam said," I really don't want to see you in here."."Okay chief." I said.I then closed the door and I said,"I'm going to be in here in a week or maybe today.

I then walked toward my classroom.I got really nervous as I opened the door.I then saw a women with purple hair looking at me."You must be that new student. Come in." said the woman.I then walked in and then felt a lot of stares and also several comments about me not wearing my uniform.

I then looked at my teacher and read her mind.Her name was Wanda Wine and she was a teacher here for three years."So what is your name? You were late for class on your first day which really left an impression on us." said Ms.Wine."The name is Bob. Let me see I was born and raised in my hometown of Infinite which is really far from here. I really got nothing but this." I said.

I then paused time as I opened the door.I made a clone who I made wearing a weird costume and I unfroze time.A water balloon then hit Ms.Wine as my clone yelled."Viva La Dick!"."Bob. Go sit by Cindy and Cindy raise you hand." said Wine.She then ran out of there as I walked toward Cindy.

She had bright red hair and it is very similar to my auntie but less bright.I sat next to her as she said,"So are you Robin's cousin?"."Yes. I am her older cousin. And how do you know Robin?" I said."I saw that you walking with her this morning. She is in class 2." said Cindy."I see. So does Ms.Wine have a drinking problem?" I said."Yes. How did you know that? I mean today is your first day. You must be a psychic or something." said Cindy.

"You could say that. I smelled her breath." I said."You a cop or something?" said Cindy."You like to ask questions don't you?!" I said."Yep. I mean being the best reporter on the school newspaper. You learned to ask questions." said Cindy.She then pulled out a notepad and I said,"Ask away."

Ms.Wine came back with an angry look on her face which could scare a puppy or a baby."Okay. Lets started our first lesson." said Wine.I then raised my hand and she said,"Yes Mr.X?"."What is the first lesson?" I said."It is where I go get some whiskey." said Ms.Wine.

She left the room as I said to Cindy,"What does she mean by that?"."It is pretty obvious new kid. She is going to go get drunk." said a boys voice.I turned around and I saw a boy with white hair."What Brendan means by that is she goes get beer or wine so we get the hour off when we should have first period." said Cindy."So your name is Brendan? What is with the white hair?" I said."I dyed my hair to be white because it is so cool." said Brendan."I see." I said." Brendan is one of the best snowboarder in the school." said Cindy."That is really cool. I haven't been on the slopes in years." I said."We should go after school!" said Brendan.

Cindy then sighed as she said,"We can't."."Why not Cindy?" said Brendan."We have to help Kari out after school." said Cindy."Oh yeah. I forgot. Sorry Bob. Maybe tomorrow?" said Brendan."I would like that." I said."Sweetness!" said Brendan.

I then notice a girl who had her head in a book."So who is she?" I said."That is Kari. She is reading a book on martial artist. She is really stronger for a girl." said Brendan."I bet I could beat her in a fight. I was pretty good at my dojo." I said."You fight Kari? That is really funny."said Cindy."So can you introduce me to the class? I mean I like to now people." I said."Okay. You came to the right girl for the job." said Cindy.

I then learned about my class which was very diverse.At least everyone is in a club such as the space club, movie club, or the dancing club.I was walking to the lunch room to grab something to eat because my powers make me hungry.I looked out the window and I saw a girl with sliver hair.She looked very familiar to me but I couldn't put my finger on it.She look very weak as I looked at her body.She was very sick.

I then ran outside and said," Are you okay miss?"."Yes." said the girl.She then fainted as I grab her.Her wallet fell out of her bag as I help her up.I learned that her name was Stella Polar.I then walked to the nurse office with the girl with the sliver hair.

I opened the door and I saw a woman.She had a lab coat and she had a pink shirt with some black pants which stuck to her legs.She had long blond hair which was up to her shoulders.She look around 30."You must be that new student that I heard about." said the woman."Yes but I have a little problem." I said.

I then brought in Stella and she then grabbed her."How long has she been out for?" said the woman."About 10 minutes." I said.She then placed her on a bed as she said,"You did a good thing for her."."Thanks but I did miss lunch." I said.

I sat down on the bed next to her as she said,"I am ordering a pizza. Do you want one as week?"."Sure Ms.Redwood." I said."You know my last name?" said Redwood."And your first name but it isn't nice to call an older woman by her first name." I said."You are a real charmer but you aren't my type. You can call me Sydney when you need to." said Sydney.

I was eating some food on a table as Stella woke up.She then looked around as I said,"You going to be alright?"."You are that boy from earlier. Where am I?" said Stella."In the nurse's office. You fainted so I brought you in here. You want some pizza?" I said."Um sure. What is your name?" said Stella."Bob." I said.

I then helped her out of the office as I saw my cousin."Bob! You are okay!" said Robin.She then hugged me as Stella stood there."I am fine but I am worried about her." I said.Robin let me go as she said,"Stella does this all the time. You shouldn't be worried about her that much because she is in your class."."Is that true?" I said."The fainting yes." said Stella."Shouldn't you be in the hospital or something? I am not a doctor but if you are fainting is a real bad thing." I said."I am fine Bob. We better get to class." said Stella.

She walked off as Robin said,"Why do you care so much about her anyway?"."I read her mind and she needs someone to help her. I will see you later cos." said Bob. I ran after her.

I sat back down in my seat next to Cindy and Stella sat next to Kari."You don't look so good." said Cindy."I just learned about Stella. Did you know about her fainting!?" I said."Don't think about it. She is going to be fine." said Cindy."You sound just like Robin. Am I the only one worried about her?!" I said."Her brother is." said Cindy."Her brother? Does he go here?" I said."Yeah and you met him already." said Cindy."When?" I said.She then pointed to Abe."Abe is her brother?" I said."Their familes are really close to one each other." said Cindy.

I then looked at Abe and I notice the giant sword."He is wielding a blade but it is invisble." I thought.I then sat in my desk and I felt a great sense of anger in the room."What could that anger be?" I thought.

I was in gym keeping a very close eye on Stella who looked weaker than earlier."Why are you looking at her?" said Abe. He stood there and I said,"I am worried about her just like you.".Abe stood there and said,"So do you like her or something?"."No. I just can't see someone in pain." I said.Then I felt the ground shake."What is going on at this school?" I thought.Then the wall broke as time froze.

I looked around and saw my class frozen in time."You must be the power level." said a voice.I was then trapped in a chain.I then saw a woman wearing a weird outfit.She was wearing a costume which reveal her figure."What do you want with me? And how are you doing all this? And how am I not affect by this what soever?" I said."You really don't know anything do you. I guess taking your family crest will be easier than I thought." said the woman.

I then broke out my chains and kicked the woman back."How did you break out of those chains?" said the woman as she recovered."I don't know but I want some answers." I said.I then dodge with her punches and I then hit her with my kicks."You don't even have a weapon!" yelled the woman.She then brought out a bat used for baseball and then she tried to hit me.I then slammed into the wall as I felt intense pain."You giving up? I thought you would bring up more of a challenge. I mean you want to be a hero right? I mean that is your dream?" said the woman.

I stood up and said,"That isn't my dream. I just want to live a normal life and you be hearing from my fist.".My fist glowed bright yellow."Thunder fist!" I yelled.I punched her as a giant thunder bolt hit her.

She then disappear as everything went back to normal.I got some stares from my class but I shrugged them off as I looked at my fist.I just did a punch which made a woman who knew something about a crest and weapon.

I then felt more confusing about this place.I then felt that anger from earlier."Bob? You doing alright?" said Brendan.He stood next to me and I said,"Just fine. I have a lot of my mind."."That is good man. So I need to ask you a question. This is really important."said Brendan."What is it?" I said.

I stood in front of the school with Brendan."Why am I doing this again? I mean I am just the new kid." I said."I see great potential in you as a friend." said Brendan.I then thought," I really wish that I was back home with my family.".

I then saw Stella, Cindy, and Kari."Hey Brendan? Why did you bring Bob with you? I mean I thought you would have picked someone else." said Kari."I like you too Kari." I said."Guys. I like Bob and Brendan you picked the right guy for that job." said Stella."And what would that be because Brendan here didn't tell me what is it? He said that he need me my skills and I wouldn't know what my skills are." I said."You didn't tell him?" said Cindy."It would ruin the surprise." said Brendan."Can I know what it is?"I said."We need a fifth member for our group!" said Stella."Me in a group?" I said.

I was in the mall where my family works.I stood outside the shop called The Guild."Well come in." said Stella.She then grabbed my hand as she opened the door.The store had all sort of things."Welcome to the Guild." said Brendan.He stood there with a cola.

He threw it to me as I said,"So what is this place?"."This store is for random requests that me, Kari, Stella, or Brendan do around town." said Cindy."It is like a store for helping the people like one of the guilds you seen in games." said Kari."Pretty cool place."I said."So do you want to join?" said Stella."You want me to join?" I said."Yeah. You seem like a trustworthy guy and you look like you can be a real helpful guy and also you also talked with Abe." said Brendan."Abe doesn't really talk with anyone." said Kari."Yeah." said Cindy."I guess I am in." I said."That is so cool." said Stella.I then thought,"I wonder if anyone will come for me. I might get some answer."

Next time,
Bob fights the football team which have been possessed by a evil man, he learns more about his crest, and Bob learns about his weapon which is very strong and very cool.This and more next time on Power.    

No comments:

Post a Comment