Friday, February 14, 2014

Power part 3 Pain


Bob P.O.V
A month has passed since my fight with Jack T Walker.Inwas being bullied by the football team because my little and tiny stink bomb prank.Their pranks consist of water bombs, smoke bombs, and many other childish pranks.I didn't really mind them because they don't interrupting my learning or my relationship with my friends.I made some more friends with Myra who doesn't hate me like her brother and Carly who is the daughter of a Yakuza which is freaking sweet.I met her after I saved her from a stink bomb from Cletus who has a certain vendetta against me for some reason.

Anyway, she and Myra joined the guild hall.Spike has become our mascot and he really like me for saving him from Jack and Stella because she is really nice like super freaking nice.

I was walking out of the locker room after gym which made me a perfect target for the football team.I then saw Stella standing there with my bag next to her."Stella?! When?" I said."My little secret." said Stella.

I then read her mind and said,"Your teacher let you and the others girls out early."."I hate how you always knowmy secrets." said Stella."Yeah. So where are the others?" I said."Doing stuff so it is going to be me and you for a while." said Stella."Oh fun." I said."Do you not like me or something?" said Stella."No. I mean it is just that I want to spend some time with Spike. Like go on a walk." I said."We can't and Spike understand." said Stella."Why?" I said.

Then I sensed Carly."Let me guess. We are going shopping." I said."How does he always know this?" said Carly."I think that he is a psychic." said Stella."You could say that but I am way stronger than a psychic by a longshot." I said."Then what are you?" said the two girls."A good guesser. Now lets get shopping." I said.

I stood inside a clothing store with the two girls who shop more than a hobo when he gets one million dollars from the lottery.I was holding a lot of freaking bags.I then thought,"Why are most of my friends girls?".I then heard my phone ring.I tried to grab it but it failed.

I then placed the bags filled with clothes down as I grabbed it.It was Brendan.I answer it as I yelled,"Where the hell are you?!"."You must be shopping with Stella. Yeah she is a shopaholic. I should have warn you about that." said Brendan."So where the hell are you?" I said."I am with some friends at the arcade." said Brendan.I then sighed as I said,"I really need some more friends.". "Well have fun." said Brendan.He hanged up as time froze."Oh great. A hunter plus shopping. This day is getting better by the minute." I said.

I walked out of the store and I saw a woman who standing there.She saw me as she said,"Are you the boy who killed Jack T Walker, Soul Smasher, and Dragon Bane?".I did killed another hunter but he took long than Jack and Soul because he couldn't decide if to send a clone or fight me like a man."Yep and who are you supposed to be? A reject hunter?" I said.She then looked at me and she said,"I am Lava Killer!"."Nice name. Is there a hunter named Shark Damage?" I said.She then looked at me as she said,"Time for you to die!".

She then made some lava around me and then I jumped up as I said,"Water Kick!".The lava then melted as Lava said,"Why do you have to be so annoying boy!? Just die already!".She then made lava go around me."I am melting! Oh what a world!" I said.I then said,"Lighting Punch!".

Then my fist turned into lighting as the lava went around me."How are you doing that to me?!" said Lava."I am Power." I said." I then said,"Gravity Punch!".Then I made gravity really weak as the lava stood there."Multiple Punch!" I said.I then punched the lava at her and Lava yelled,"You are going to die!".

She then made lava all around me.I then said,"Power Shield!".The lava bounced off me and it hit Lava."Was that supposed to hurt me?" said Lava."No but this is. Lets go Freezing Punch and Hydro Punch!" I yelled.I then froze her and I made it stick.I stood there as I said,"Terra Punch!".Then she shattered as I walked back to the store.

Time revert back to normal as I saw Carly and Stella."You ready to go drop these off at the guild?" said Stella."Um yes!" I said."You don't like shopping do you?" said Carly."What gave you that clue?" I said.She then punched me as it felted like nothing."Ouch." I said.I then grabbed the many bags as we walked toward the Guild.

I then saw Brendan with Kari, Myra, and Cindy outside the Guild."Hey Bob. So how was shopping with the lovely Stella and Carly?" said Brendan.I then placed the bags down as I went over to Brendan."Not very fun." I said.I then scared a squirrel."So Bob? Did you hear about tomorrow?" said Kari.

She then grabbed Brendan as I said,"No clue."."We are going to the beach!" said Cindy."Okay. We have a beach here?" I said."Of course we don't!" said Myra.She punched me as I thought,"Why does every girl I know punch me?"."So? Do you have a sixpack Bob?" said Carly."Yes? Why do you want to need to know that?" I said."I heard about you from some girls. You are pretty popular with the girls." said Stella."Really? I didn't notice." I said sarcastically.

I opened the door and I was tackled by Spike."You are home!" said Spike.I later learned that I can hear with him with a psychic connection that we have.We are the best friends."So what did you do to Spike?" said Stella.She then grabbed the puppy as he said,"I barked at a squirrel!"."I see. What did he say Bob?" said Brendan."I don't know." I said.

I sat on the couch and I pulled out my laptop."What are you doing Bob?" said Kari."Looking up something." I said."And what would that be?" said Cindy."Daddy is looking up bones for me." said Spike."Nope." I said."Well then tell us." said Carly."I can't because it would ruin the surprise." I said.I was looking up some presents from my friends because I made some really great friends.

We were at the beach.I was standing there in my black and red trunks and I had my sunglasses on my head.I then saw Brendan who was looking at me."Wow. You are a babe magnet." said Brendan."Thanks man. I never guess that I would hear that from you." I said.I stood there as I felt anger from the football team."Can you tell me why the football team is here?" I said.Brendan then shrugged as he said,"You know that the football team is loved at our school.".I then walked over to them as Brendan said,"He is a dead man."

I then saw Landon standing there with his lackeys."What do you want Bob? Are you here to apology to me?" said Landon."Nope. I just came here to speak my mind." I said.I then sense Cletus's fist heading toward me.I then duck as it hit Landon. Sorry but that doesn't work on me." I said."You are going to die alone one day." said Landon.

I then looked at him and said,"You know Landon. I really don't like you because I have accepted your pranks since I came here and I threw a little stink bomb at your men. You are a fucking excuse for a man!".He then punched me as I punched him back.

Me and Landon looked at each other as I heard,"Bob! Stop!".I then saw Stella running toward us.She then stood in front of Landon as I said,"Move Stella. I need to get out some anger on this asshole."."You are hurting my boyfriend." said Stella.I then said,"You and him?! Really!?"."Yes and you should leave before I kick you out of the Guild." said Stella.I then said,"You are so weak Landon.".I then walked toward the surf board shop.

I was surfing on a wave because I raised in a beach town you learn how to surf freaking good.I then felt face forward into the water as time froze.

I got out of the water and saw that time was frozen."Great. I get to fight a hunter. Oh the joy." I said.I then walked out of the water and then I saw a girl.She had long blue hair and she was wearing a blue costume.She then turned around and she said,"You must be the boy who killed many hunters."."Yep and your name would be?" I said."My name is Hydro and you must die!" said Hydro.

Then the water behind me surround me in a bubble.I then felt all my air gone as Hydro said,"You are really stupid. I mean fighting me at a beach! You must die now!"."Gills!" I said.I then grew gills as I punched her.I stood outside of the bubble and said,"You are going down Hydro! I need to get some anger out and you are perfect.".

I was then stopped by a arrow.I looked and I saw Laurie."Laurie? What are you doing here?" I said."Looking for you. You took down two hunters." said Laurie."Yeah." I said.She then punched me as Hydro laughed."I thought he was your friend Laurie. I mean the King loves talking about you." said Hydro.Then an army came out of the water."Um. So is that with either of you?" I said."Nope." said the two girls.

I then saw a man.He was a lab coat and he was standing on a whale."You must be Bob. The boy who killed four hunters. My name is Doctor Brain." said DB.He walked toward me as Hydro said,"Stay back. He is my kill!"."Calm down Ms. Hydro. We are here to talk with him." said DB."We?" I said."Yes. You may come out." said DB.

Then I saw a monster."What is that?" I said."My brother." said Laurie."Yes. Laurie's little brother volunteered himself to my cause." said DB."So does he know that he is that thing?" I said."I don't know but I really don't care. I just want to kill you!!" said Hydro.She then made a water spear and she lunged toward me."Luke get her away from Bob!" said DB."Yes  Doctor." said Luke.

He then made a tentacle and it grabbed her."Let her down!" I yelled.The proud doctor stood there and he said,"You have denied the power of me. You must die along with Luke's older sister.".

Then me and Laurie were surround by men in very high tech suits."So I guess we are working together again." I said."Yes but we need to be smart about our attacks." said Laurie.She then jumped as she said,"Lighting Arrows!".She then made the grunts go crazy.I then said,"Quantum Blast!".Then all the men were out cold."Nice move Bob. You have be learned well in the past month." said Laurie."I have my friend Kari for that. She taught me to fight smart." I said.I then thought to myself,"I hope I can keep my friends after this.".

Laurie then had a arrow right at Doctor Brain's head."Now tell me! How do I fix my brother!" yelled Laurie."I can't because I don't want to!" said Doctor Brain.She then fired the arrow as I caught it with supersonic speed."Why did you stop me? He tried to kill you and he did that to my brother!" yelled Laurie."I know what he did. I don't want him to die because I can do this. Memory collect!" I said.

Then memories came out of him and I threw a memory toward Laurie."Here. I got the memory on how to heal Luke and you are welcome." I said.She then smiled as she disappeared with Luke and Hydro.I stood there and I said to DB,"You will leave me and them alone."."Yes sir." said DB.

Time went back to normal and I said,"I think I did a good thing.".I then felt pain in my arm.I looked at it.I then noticed my crest.It was the letter P."My crest!" I yelled.

I then made a weapon.It look like a sword.I then held it and it was black but the blade was red."So cool. I better learn how to use this." I said.I then made it go back inside me and then I move my crest onto my hand.I then walked back to the class.

I sat down and I saw Brendan with Kari and the rest of the Guild plus Landon.I then sighed as I said,"I wish Stella and Landon weren't together."."And why would that be Bob?" said a girls voice.

I then turned around and I saw Robin."I don't know Cos." I said.She sat next to me and she said,"You like her don't you?".I looked at her and I said,"She is one of my friends and I don't like seeing her with that asshole."."I see so you don't want to be her boyfriend?" said Robin."Yes. I just want her to be happy." I said.She then punched me as she said,"You are a hopeless romantic sometimes."."I know that but I will find a girl to love." I said.

Next time,
A girl who is very similar to Bob in many ways appears but the main reason is she isn't a hunter but a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment