Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Yugioh GX part 53 Bastion's final moments.

This part will be like the anime except with Bob the real one.

In the arena where they have the promotion duels,Chazz was standing there with some Society members.He had X-Head Cannon,Y-Dragon Head,and Z-Metal Tank on his field and they stood across from three Ra Yellows.They are a Ra named Oliver,America Uchimura who I will be calling Uchimura,and Ishiki Erishi." Please let us go." said Oliver." Sorry but you must see the light! Attack!" said Chazz.The three Ras were defeated as the Ojama trio was watching Chazz." Why did that Laurie get Chazz in that weird club?" said Ojama Green." Yeah and he is ignoring us his best friends." said Ojama Black." Chazz will talk to us again I know it." said Ojama Yellow." I hope so." said Ojama Green.Ojama Black noticed one of Bob's spirits aka Soul Reaper standing there." What is he doing here?" said Pjama Black." Lets go over and ask him." said Ojama Yellow.He floated over there and Soul Reaper noticed the yellow monster and his brothers."What do you three want?!" said Soul Reaper." We were going to ask why you are here." said Ojama Green.The two brothers hid behind the yellow one as Soul Reaper said." Doing something for the king.Why are you stooges doing here instead of being with Princeton?"." He isn't himself." said Green and Black." Okay.You better get after him.I will tell the lord of this." said Soul Reaper.The trio went off as Yellow said," Thank you Reaper.".Soul Reaper went off toward the SAL lab.

He got in the lab and he saw the portal.He saw Dark Magician playing cards with Future Magician." Hey.So where is Bob?" said Soul Reaper." Still training in that dimension." said Dark Magician.He pointed to a portal." How long was he been in there?I have something I need to tell him." said Soul Reaper." 2 weeks.We are kinda of worried about him." said Luna.Then Bob came out of the portal." Wow.That was trippy." said Bob." Bob!!" said Scampers.He then tackled the boy and Bob said," I miss you too but can you get off me?I need to hear from my spies.".Bob stood up and he said," Okay so what did I miss?"." The Society is taking down Ra." said Soul Reaper.Ra and Obelisk appeared and Ra said," Why haven't you attack the light master?"." I have a reason." said Bob." Explain." said Obelisk." You don't know want to know.I better get going.I have missed so many classes." said Bob.He then opened the door and Obelisk said," I am worried about him."." Yeah." said Ra.

Bob walked back to the academy and he saw Roxy and Robin." Isn't that Bob?!" said Robin.Roxy tackled the boy and he said," I missed you too Roxy.So what did I miss?"." Oh your normal duel academy stuff." said Roxy." Cool.Anyone up for some fishing?" said Bob.Bob stood up and he walked toward his dorm with the two girls looking at him." What is up with him?" said the two.They followed him to his dorm and they saw him with some rods.

The three were at the harbor and they were fishing." So why are we doing this?" said Robin." Don't know.I just thought it would be fun." said Bob." So have you noticed something weird with Bastion lately?" said Roxy." Do you like him now?" said Bob." No.I mean he was been distant." said Roxy." I think it is due to the fact that most of Ra yellow is Ra White." said Bob." You heard about it?" said Robin." I have friends in high places." said Bob.Then Bastion walked over." Bob? It is good to see you again.Can we talk?" said Bastion." Um sure but do you mind if Roxy and Robin listen in?" said Bob." Um sure.I was thinking of dueling Sartorius." said Bastion." Um why?" said Roxy." I want my friends back from them!" yelled Bastion." Calm down Bastion.We will get them back eventually." said Robin." No we won't! We are just going to sit here fishing and not do jack shit!" yelled Bastion.Bob let go off the rod and then he said," Just go."He ran off as Roxy said," Why did you do that?"." Bob is mysterious like that." said Aster.He stood as Robin said," What are you doing here?"." I go to school here and also I am having lunch on my houseboat if you ladies would like to join me." said Aster." Sure.Go ahead.I will be here." said Bob.He grabbed his rod and he then grabbed the steak off the boat." Hey!" said Aster." You snooze you lose." said Bob.

Bastion was in his dorm.He was writing equations everywhere." I will show Bob that I can beat Sartorius.I am one of the best duelist on this island and I can beat some oversized freshman." said Bastion.After 8 hours, he held up a deck and he said," I have done it.I have made the perfect deck!You are going down Sartorius!".He went toward the White dorm but he was stopped by Aster." What are you doing here?" said Aster." Just going on a walk." said Bastion." With your duel disk?" said Aster." Fine! I am going to duel Sartorius." said Bastion.Aster started laughing as Bastion said," What is so funny Phoenix?"." Oh nothing. You can tried but you will fail.I am off to go find my friends." said Aster.He walked off as Bastion ran to the Obelisk White Dorm.

Bastion slammed the door opened and he saw Obelisk White." What are you doing here?This is for the best of the best and you are not." said a Obelisk with light brown hair." I am here to duel Sartorius!" said Bastion.The group laughed as Bastion said," What is so funny?"." You aren't good enough to him." said Chazz.He stood there with Stella." I can beat him easy." said Bastion.Then he saw Oliver,Uchimura,and Ishiki." Why are you even here Bastion?" said Oliver." You are the best duelist at Ra.You should be happy. Isn't that you wanted?" said Ishiki." No I want to be the best and since Bob is being a complete and utter chicken I want to be the best and defeat your boss." said Bastion." You couldn't defeat him.Your friend who has a obsession with the dinosaurs lost to him.What makes you think you can?" said Uchimura." I have science on my side.Now let me see him." yelled Bastion." What is all the ruskus down here?" said Sartorius. He stood there and he said," Who is he Stella?"." That is Bastion Misawa.He is a Ra Yellow and one of Robert's friends." said Stella." I see. And what is he doing here?" said Sartorius." He is here to duel you." said Stella." I like that idea." said Sartorius."Really master? Are you crazy or something?" said Chazz." Bastion.Do you mind if you duel Chazz." said Sartorius." Why?" said Chazz and Bastion in unison." I will leave the island and I will disband the light." said Sartorius." Deal!" said Bastion.Chazz sighed as he went to get his deck and duel disk.

Bob was roasting the fish that he got as Roxy and Robin looked at it."That looks amazing." said Robin." I can't believe you found that." said Roxy." You got to the lucky draw." said Bob.Then he saw Aster and he said," Sorry Phoenix but this is for us."." I am not here about this.Your friend Bastion is going to duel him." said Aster." So?" said Roxy." You don't care?" said Aster." I never liked him." said Robin."What my friends are saying is.He got into this mess and he can get out of it." said Bob.Then Aster said," Where are the others?"." Studying." said Robin." They have a group project." said Roxy." Oh.Can you please come with me?I am worried about him." said Aster." Okay we will but after this fish." said Bob." Why?" said Aster." Don't mess with us." said the three.

The Ojamas were watching the duel.The crowd was all Society memebers." Go Bastion!" yelled Ojama Yellow." Why are you cheering for him?" said Ojama Black." We can get the boss back." said Ojama Green." Oh yeah." said Ojama Black." Go Bastion!" yelled the three in unison.Chazz looked in their direction and he said," Annoying little pests! Lets duel Misawa!"." You are going down along with the Society.I beat you once and I can do it again!" said Bastion." Get your game on!" yelled the two.Bastion drew a card and he said," I summon Magnet Warrior Sigma Plus in attack mode and then I end my turn with a facedown.". The warrior stood there and Chazz drew a card." I summon Beetron-1 Beetletop in attack mode." said Chazz.A beetle stood there and then Chazz said," I play Frontline Base.I now summon Beetron-2 Beetleturbo in attack mode.I then activate its effects so I can combine it with Beetron-1 so it gets 400 attack points.".The weird bug combines itself with the beetle and it gained 400 attack points." Attack with that warrior." said Chazz." I play my facedown.Magnet Force Plus." said Bastion.The insect monster was blocked as Chazz said," I end my turn.".

Bastion drew a card and he said," I send my Magnet Warrior Sigma Plus and the Magnet Warrior Omega minus to summon Conduction Warrior Linear Magnum plus minus.".The warrior stood there and Bastion said," Attack!".Then Chazz lost 400 life points and Beetron-1 Beetletop stood there." I end my turn with a facedown." said Bastion.Chazz drew a card and he said," I play Pot of greed.".He drew 2 cards and he said," I activate A Feather of the Phoenix.".He then discard Ojamagic.He then placed Beetton 2 to the top of his deck." Since Ojamagic went to the grave, the three ojamas come to my hands." said Chazz.The trio tried but they failed."I then activate Ojama Ride." said Chazz.He send the three to the grave so Beetron-2 and Beetron-3 Spider Base can come out in defense mode.Then a spider stood there." I send these three to my deck and I summon Assault Cannon Beetle." said Chazz.A monster stood there and Chazz said," I play Ojamadala.".He lost 1000 life points as the three came back." I activate my cannon's effect so you take 2400 points of damage." said Chazz.Then Bastion lost 2400 points as Chazz ended his turn.

Bastion drew a card and it was Magic Cylinder." I tribute My Conduction Warrior to summon my Plasma Warrior Eitom in attack mode." said Bastion.The magnetic warrior stood there and Bastion said," I activate his special effect.".The warrior's attack was cut in half as Chazz lost 1500 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Bastion.Bastion then thought to himself," And I will win this duel no sweat."Up in the stands.Sartorius was up there watching the duel." Master.Do you think Chazz can win this with those Ojamas?" said Stella." Yes he can because of young Bastion's facedown over there." said Sartorius." What do you mean by that master?" said Stella." What I mean is miss Inferno.Bastion wants to be the best of the best and if he wins this duel.He will go back to being a nobody.I mean his courage is amazing for wanting to challenge me and he does have the brains but he can't win." said Sartorius." Wow." said Stella.The two contiuned to watch the duel as Chazz drew a card." I activate Front Change and I tribute my Assault Cannon Beetle to summon Combat Scissors Beetle in attack mode." said Chazz.Then a weird monster appeared." I attack!" said Chazz.Bastion then thought," Time to activate my facedown."." You shouldn't do that Bastion Misawa.I mean if you win you will return to be Bob's shadow.Let Mr.Princeton win this duel and I will make sure that you will beloved by all." said a voice.Bastion then lost his warrior and Chazz said," I activate his effect.You lost 1000 life points and your free will!".Bastion then lost all of his life points.

Bob and his group ran in.Aster saw Bastion." Bastion?! Did you win?" said Aster." He lost." said Robin." Bastion is a genius! And he lost against Chazz! He is a Slifer!" said Aster." Don't judge a person by what color uniform they wear." said Roxy.Bob walked up to Bastion and then a white uniform went on him.Bob then saw the Society cheering." You make me sick Bastion." said Bob.He then got punched into the wall as Bastion said," I am now part of the light! You and your dimwitted friends will join us soon! And you are a disgrace to your father's legacies.".Bob then ran off as Stella said," Nice job.Welcome Bastion.".Bastion was taken by his fans.

Outside the school,Chazz was looking at the Ojama Trio." You should get rid of those cards.You almost lost that duel to that annoying asshole." said Stella." You are right." said Chazz.He threw the three plus the cards he used in the school duel out into the air.Then they were caught by Bob who look different." Your highness!" said the three." No need for the formalities.I already get that enough." said Bob." But you saved us." said Ojama Green." You are our king." said Ojama Black." Can you use to destroy the Light and free Chazz?" said Ojama Yellow." Yes.Come join me.We have some work to do." said Bob.The three followed along with the rest od Chazz's cards from that duel.

Next time,
The Genex tourney begins with a bang

      


No comments:

Post a Comment