Monday, February 17, 2014

Power Kingdom Omake The Meeting

This story will take some elements from some stories.This is a different universe so none of the stories align with each other.

Narrator P.O.V
In the nearby future,a man was running from an army."Come back your highness. You need to die." said a solider.The man dodged spears made out of lighting, arrows made of fire, and magic.He then ran into an alleyway.He broke down a door.He sat on the floor and he started to cry."Why did this have to happen?" said the man.

He then pull out a picture.It was him, a woman, and a girl."Why did they have to die? I wish my life could change." said the man.Then he was surround by the army and then he was shot to death.A man who look like a army general stood there."We have killed the King. Now get the portals ready. We need to find and kill the princess already." said the general.

Back in the past, a girl with black hair was walking in a field.She is the princess of the country Ryoku and her name was Selena.She is consider to be a powerful warrior, a loving princess, and a great person.

Selena then found a boy on the ground sleeping.He had wild black hair.He was wearing a black jacket, a red shirt, black pants, and weird looking shoes.He had a sword next to him.The blade was red like blood and the hilt was black.

Selena P.O.V
I was staring at the boy."Your highness!" said a voice.I then saw my friends.I don't really have many friends because of my royal lineage.My own two friends are Kari who is one of the best fighters that I know and Cindy who is one of the many elemental user."What is it?" I said."You went missing. We were worried." said Cindy."I can handled myself." I said."You can't. You left battle once because your nail was broken." said Kari.I then pouted as the boy woke up.

He stood up and he said,"Where am I?"."You are in Ryoku. Who are you?" said Kari."Ryoku? Where is that?" said the boy."Are you am enemy spy?" said Cindy."Nope. I don't remember much except for my name." said the boy." What is your name?" I said.He then grab his sword and he said,"My name is Robert Percival X or Bob for short."."Well Bob. We are taking you to the capital for questioning." said Kari. 

She then tied his hands together."Um what are you doing? I mean we just met and all." said Bob."You must be a pervert." said Cindy."I am so not." said Bob.I then grabbed the rope."Don't say a word or I will cut your mouth off." I said.

Bob P.O.V.
I don't remember much because my memory is a blank.All I remember is my name.At least I remember something which is better than nothing.I looked around.These girls whose names I don't know took me hostage.I looked at my sword.I woke up next to it and it was being held by that brunette.

I then said,"You know I would like to know my captors."."My name is Kari, the redhead is Cindy, and you are in the presence of Princess Selena." said the brunette aka Kari."So you are a Princess?" I said.

Then I felt a knife on my neck."Don't you think about it. I think the king wouldn't allow you to live if you talk to her daughter." said Cindy."Cindy! I don't like when you do that." said Selena.She then freed me as Kari said,"Why did you do that?"."I don't know. I just felt like it. Now give him back his sword." said Selena.

She then handed me back my blade which I held in my hands."Wow. This feels weird." I said."This is your sword. Doesn't it bring back memories?" said Cindy."Nope. Not really. So am I still your prisoner or something?" I said."Yes. We need you to bring to the king." said Kari."So I am meeting your father?" I said to Selena."Yes and you better stop this attitude of yours before meeting him." said Kari."Why?" I said."Because he will put your head on a spike." said Selena."I see." I said.I think that I am going to die today.

Narrator P.O.V
The four walked into the nearby town and then it was being robbed by bandits."Get back Bob. You don't know how to fight." said Kari."I do too because I am wielding this sword like my own kid." said Bob."It doesn't matter. Just stay here." said Cindy.The two ran off as Selena said,"Please do this Bob. I don't want you getting hurt.".She then ran after them as Bob stood there.

Bob P.O.V
I can't believe it!They left me here alone during this.I mean that isn't very polite I would think.I then looked around and I saw Cindy shooting out a giant fireball from her hands.I got scared and ran into town.I don't know why I did this but I guess because I was scared.I then found Selena being pinned down by a bandits."Get off her!" I yelled.

Selena P.O.V
One of the bandits then tackled me while I was handled three other bandits.He had that perverted look to him."Look who I have under me. I have the beautiful princess Selena. I better you have never had a boyfriend before." said the bandit.I didn't answer as he laughed,"Guess I will be your first.".I then heard,"Get off her!".

I then saw Bob standing there."Bob?! What are you doing here? I thought we told you to stay away from this." I said."Is this your boyfriend? He is quite the average boy. He will be fun to kill." said the bandit.He then got off me and he ran toward Bob."Bob! Run!" I yelled.Bob then grab his sword and he said,"I got this.".

Bob then made the blade glowed and he said,"Temporal Slash!".He then slash the bandit and he fell down.I got up and ran over to him.Bob stood there and he said,"I told you so."."How did you do that?" I said."No clue." said Bob.He then stood there and he said,"So do you have a boyfriend?".I then punched him as Kari and Cindy came over."Did Bob do that?" said Cindy."Yeah I did. Ain't it weird?" said Bob.

He was then tied up in chains by Kari."I thought that we were cool!" said Bob."You did save lady Selena and I thank you for that but you are an enemy of Ryoku." said Kari."I have one question and Selena can you please answer it." said Bob."Yes Bob?" I said."Do you have a boyfriend?" said Bob.He was then knocked out by Kari.I then sighed and I walked toward the kingdom.

Bob P.O.V
I was thrown into a prison at the kingdom.I didn't do anything but they didn't trust me even after I save the king daughter from that bandit.I then sighed as I sat down there."So you must be that boy?" said a voice.

I then jumped back as I saw a green haired boy.He looked like he was 16."Who are you? And why are you in here?!" I said."The name is Drake and I can change my form into a fire breathing dragon and I also have psychic powers." said Drake."So why are you in here because you didn't answer my question." I said.

Drake then said,"Sometimes I forget things. I was consider an enemy as well because I accidentally burned down a village."."How do you accidentally burned down something?" I said."I was half awake okay. So do you think we will be in here for the rest of our lives?" said Drake."Maybe but I have one question. Where are we?" I said.

Drake then said,"I guess you have some memory loss there pal. Let me give you the history. We are the kingdom of Ryoku run by King Tom and Queen Ellie. They run their kingdom very peaceful and nice but they have some mean neighbors like super mean.".

I then saw a guard come towards us."Please come with me mister Bob. The royal family would like a word with you." said the guard."Can I have my sword back?" I said.They took my sword when I was thrown into prison."The king and queen have your sword. Just follow me." said the guard.I was free and I said to Drake,"I promise that I will get you out of here."

I stood in front of the king, queen, Selena, and some very important people.I was very scared and nervous."So you saved my daughter? I don't really see you as the hero type. I mean you are wearing some weird clothing." said Tom."Oh. I think where I come from. This is normal." I said."So how did you the Temporal Slash?" said a knight."Um I don't know. I just did it." I said."This is our weapon expert. He is really good with a sword, bow, and ax. Grim is really one strong warrior." said Ellie.

Grim the knight stood there and he said,"Thanks your highness. This boy's sword is one of a kind though."."What do you mean?" I said."You must have some memory loss from what my daughter tells me. Merlin please read his mind." said Tom.A boy wearing a wizard cloak came up to me and said,"This is going to hurt a little. Brain scan.".

Selena P.O.V
I was looking at Bob.He was in pain that you couldn't imagine."Is he is going to be alright father?" I said."He will sweetie. Merlin may be young but his teacher is a famous wizard." said Tom.I then looked at Bob and he stood up."I think I remember something." said Bob."What is it? Is it about your sword?" said Grim."Where you came from?" said Ellie."None of the above. I remember my powers." said Bob."Huh?" said the entire room."Oh I should probably show you then. Power summon Dragon!" said Bob.

Bob then made a dragon appear."How did you do that? You don't look like a summoner." said Tom."I guess I am a summoner." said Bob.

I was sitting with him at dinner.Bob impressed father with his power display and he joined our kingdom.I was forced to show him around the kingdom.He was always making jokes and messing around the kingdom.I really don't get boys because most of my friends are girls and when I do meet a boy.It is very awkward.

He was looking at his food and I said,"You aren't hungry. I thought you would be hungry."."I would but I am just not hungry." said Bob."Are you alright? I mean this isn't the Bob that I know." I said."I don't know. I mean I got my memories about my powers back but not where I came from, who are my parents, and so much more." said Bob.I then held my hands together and I said,"We will find the rest of them together. I promise Bob.".

He looked at me and he said,"You are so right Selena. Lets Power up!".He ate like a hobo getting a four course meal.I then smiled and I thought,"He is so weird but I think he is going to be really interesting."

Bob P.O.V
I was in my living quarters with my newest friend Drake.After begging on my hands and knees, I got the king to let Drake out of prison and for him to join the kingdom with me.He was on his bed as I was training my punches."Bob. I can't believe it. I mean me and you fighting alongside Princess Selena. This is like a dream coming true. So what powers do you have? I heard that you summon a dragon in front of the king and you use something called the Temporal Slash." said Drake.

I then stopped and I said,"No clue. I can't count them all because I just have them all.".Drake then said,"That is so awesome. I am going to training tomorrow."."Yeah. I am stuck getting a personal lesson from Selena herself." I said."Do you not like her or something? I mean she is like a model. She is kind, pretty, smart, and she can handled herself in a fight. She is like a freaking goddess." said Drake."So do you have a crush on her or something?" I said.

I sat on my bed and he said,"Yeah. I mean she is one of the five beauties of the land."."What is that?" I said."You are so lost without me. Now lets get some history up in you." said Drake.

Narrator P.O.V
Outside the kingdom, a girl was watching Bob and Drake.She stood there and she said,"I will help you father in anyway that I can because I need to prevent my future.".

She ran off as a man stood there.It was the army general."I finally found you princess. Time for you to die so the reign of the End can begin. I, General Kirk will make sure that the X family doesn't live on!" said Kirk.He then laughed like a maniac as the wolfs howl.

Next time,
Bob fights the End alongside his daughter and his friends.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment