Saturday, February 22, 2014

Yugioh GX part 50 Time for a duel Dog!

Yep.I am going to make T-Bone lines annoying as hell so expect the worst and also Jaden and Bob will be dueling together once again.Crime City and Evil City are the same thing.

Jaden was at the camp.The camp consist of the gang,the slifers,Atticus,and the Ras." I can't believe that those dorks kicked us out." said a slifer." Jake.Please stop talking." said a Ra." But Mike.I just want to show those losers my wrath." said Jake." Jake and Mike! Shut up!" yelled Robin.She was trying to heal Drake's wounds.Drake blocked Danny from the explosion earlier and his body was in pain." Sorry Robin." said the two." Please nice to them Robin.I mean we are tired and hungry." said Atticus." Where is Bob and his grandfather?" said Bastion." Yeah.I mean Aster get that fancy rich people food and he doesn't want to share with us! His friends." said Ace.Kitty then saw Roxy with Danny.He wasn't waken up yet and Roxy is really worried about him." You going to be alright Roxy?" said Kitty." I am worried about him.Why wasn't Bob taken him to the hospital yet?" said Roxy." I think Bob knows what he is doing.He may be not the smartest guy but I believe him." said Fate.Then Bob came back with sandwiches and such." Who is hungry?" said Bob.The group ate as Solomon said," I made all of this along with my grandson."." Thanks grandpa!" said the slifers and the Ras.

Meanwhile in a nearby mountain,Stella was walking into a cave.She then saw a woman wearing a kimono sitting there." You must be Master Sartotius's sister.My name is Stella Inferno.I am one of your brother's servants." said Stella.The woman turning around and she said," My name is Sarina.What are you doing here?".Then Frost came in with a knocked out Syrus and Hassleberry." I complete my mission mistress.I am so ready to take on that loser Bob." said Frost.Then Stella started laughing as Frost said," What is so funny girly?!"." You couldn't defeat Bob.You need to be a way better duelist." said Stella." She is correct Frost. You used that card and your partner was knocked out.You will be facing my mirrors." said Sarina. Frost then disappeared as two people showed up." Yo Mister Sarina! What do you need from us dog?!" said the buffer one.The skinny one punched the buff one but it failed." Sorry for T-Bone Mistress." said the skinny one." It is fine Blaze.Just take these two to KaibaLand.My brother let me borrow this place to test the two kings and then go find Jaden Yuki and test him." said Sarina.The two grabbed the Ras and they were gone." So Stella was it? I need you for something." said Sarina.

Jaden was looking at his deck and Bob walked over to him." You all right Jaden?" said Bob." Nah.I mean I am worried about Alexis." said Jaden." Yeah.I mean the Light is cold." said Bob." But maybe if I duel her and win.She will come back." said Jaden." We need to fight the light some more before we can do that but we will save her first." said Bob." You promise?" said Jaden." I promise." said Bob.Jaden then looked behind him." Do we have some extra food?" said Jaden." Yeah but if we had Chumley that would be another story." said Bob." We might need it." said Jaden.

Blaze and T-Bone were walking nearby." Man Blaze.I am so hungry.My stomach is begging me to get some food for my homie." said T-bone." Maybe if you shut up!We could get something." said Blaze.They then stopped as Fate walked over to them with Bastion." You two blokes alright?" said Bastion." What did he just say?" said T-Bone." He said are you two alright?" said Fate." No.We are really hungry." said Blaze." Maybe we have some extra food." said Bastion." You do dog? Because that would be tight!" said T-Bone." Okay.What did he say?" said Fate." Who knows?" said Blaze.

The two ate as Bob stood there.He was there with Jaden,Atticus,Solomon,Ace,Kitty,and Fate.Bastion, Roxy,and Robin went with some Slifers and Ras to get some medicune for Drake and Danny."Dude! Thanks for this killer food! I owe you one dog!" yelled T-Bone." You are welcome.So what are you two doing here?" said Kitty." We were looking for some kid.He came from that academy.We couldn't get in due to those test.We got the skills but not the brain." said Blaze." I see.We came from that academy." said Ace." You got in?" said the two." Yeah.We are still lost about that." said Fate." So who are you looking for?" said Solomon." A kid named Jaden Yuki." said Blaze." You found me!" said Jaden." Lets duel.After that tight meal I need to get my engines roaring and beating a prep will be the shit." said T-Bone." Does that mean he wants to duel?" said Atticus." Yes." said Blaze.Bob wasn't talking due to him talking to Nick." What did you find out?" said Bob." We need to take down Sartorius's sister before we can get your friends back." said Nick." That is good.What about Zane?" said Bob." He was become a different duelist because he is hurting others.Thomas is helping Blair cope with this." said Nick." I better get him back to normal." said Bob." Your highness!" said Scampers.He came running as Bob said," What is wrong?"." Mana.She is coming here with some society members.She wants to duel you." said Scampers." Guess we are dueling." said Nick.

As Jaden and T-Bone are getting ready to duel.Bob then sensed a powerful magic." Blaze.Since you aren't doing anything.I am going to let you help." said Sarina.She then turned Blaze into a card and he went into T-Bone's deck." What did you do to him?" said Jaden." You are going to be dueling T-Bone and Bob over there will be dueling Mana." said Sarina.Then Mana came over with some light members and she said," Lets duel Bob for old times sake."." Okay but you are going down and I won't be going easy on you." said Bob. Bob started up his duel disk along with Mana." Lets duel!" yelled the four.The order is T-Bone,Jaden,Mana, and then Bob.Jaden can attack T-Bone on his turn and Bob can attack Mana on his turn.T-Bone can only attack Jaden and Mana can only attack Bob.

T-Bone drew a card and he said," I summon my homie Mine Golem in attack mode and then I play the spell card Guidance to Ore.".Then a rock monster stood there with a cave behind him." I end my turn with two facedowns." said T-Bone.Jaden drew a card and he said," I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman in attack mode.".The hero stood there and Jaden said," Attack with electric blast!".Then T-Bone lost 600 life points." I can now activate his effect and you lose 500 life points." said T-Bone.Then Jaden lost 500 life points and Mine Golem came back because of Guidance to Ore." I now activate Minefield Eruption so you lost 1000 life points." said T-Bone.Then Jaden lost another 1000 life points as another one came back because of the spell." I end my turn." said Jaden.Mana drew her card and she said," I play Double summon to bring both of my Skilled Dark Magician.".The two magician stood there as she said," I end my turn with a facedown.".Bob drew a card.It was Dark Magician." I will bring you back Mana.I play pot of greed." said Bob.He drew two cards and Bob said," I play two the helpful friend so I can summon Dark Magician and Buster Blader and both of them will be in attack mode.".Two of his father's cards were there." That is so cool!" yelled Ace." Yes.His father sent him those cards." said Solomon." I attack with them." said Bob.Then Mana said," I play draining shield.".She then gained 1300 life points as Bob said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

T-Bone drew a card and he said," I play my pot of greed.".He then drew two cards and then he said," I tribute my golem to summon the OG gangster.Granmarg the Rock Monarch in attack mode.".The monarch from earlier stood there and he then said," I then activate his tight ability.I can destroy a facedown card.I pick mine.".It was Dormant Volcano and Jaden lost 300 life points." I attack with my monarch." said T-Bone.Jaden then lost Sparkman and 800 life points and then T-Bone said," I end my turn.".Jaden drew a card and he said," I summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman in attack mode.".He then drew two cards and then he said," I play O-Oversoul so I can bring back Sparkman in attack mode.".The hero return as Jaden then said," I play Dark Fusion so I summon Evil Hero Hurricane.".The evil hero stood there and he gained 2000 extra attack points." I then play Darkness Sword." said Jaden.He gave it to Evil Hero Hurricane and it lost 1200 attack points and Bob gained it." Thanks Jaden." said Bob." No problem.Attack Hurricane!" said Jaden.Then T-Bone lost the Monarch and 1200 life points.Then Hurricane went back to his normal 2800 attack points due to that sword." I can now summon another monarch in attack mode." said T-Bone.The monster return as Jaden end his turn.Mana drew a card and she said," I now play Mystic Spacial Typhoon to get rid of your facedown.".The card was gone and Bob said," I now gained an extra 2000 life points because of it.I love you Future Potion.".Mana then said," I summon Fire Sorcerer in attack mode.".The little wizard stood there and Mana said," I play the Magical Sacrifice so I can summon Dark Magician Girl.".The magical girl stood there and then Mana said," I play Mini Heroes.".The four mini hero stood there and she said," I play Magic Summoning to bring out Mystic.".The powerful sorceress stood next to the little one and Mana said," I play Yami and Sage's stone.So I summon Dark Magician.".It was the dark magician that Arkana used and then Mana said," Attack that warrior with magic attack Mystic!".Then Bob lost 5600 life points." I end my turn." said Mana.Bob drew a card and he said," I play Polymerization and monster reborn. I bring my buster blader and then I fuse him with Dark Magician to summon Dark Paladin in attack mode.".The powerful magician stood there and Bob then said," I play Double summon to bring out Future Hero and Future Archer and then I play Black Luster Ritual so I send my two future monster to the grave so I can summon Black Luster Solider in attack mode.".The famous swordsman stood there as Aster said," So Bob has him in his deck."." I now attack with my two monsters." said Bob.Then Mana lost 1200 points and Bob said," I end my turn with a facedown."

Darkness Sword.Spell.Equip.Can only be equip to a evil hero.It gives you 1200 life points and your monsters lose it.Once your battle phase is over your monster return to its original attack.When destroy you gain as many life points that you have.
Future Potion.Spell.Normal.If destroyed by a spell.You gain 2000 life points.

T-Bone drew a card and he said," I play Lighting Crash!".He then drew a thunder type monster and he said," I set down a card and then I tribute my Monarch for another Monarch.".Then the same golem stood there and T-Bone said," I use my monster effect to attack my facedown.".It was Drowsing Point.T-Bone added a monster to his hand." I then activate Shadow Moon.Since I have all four monarchs I can active Blue Moon so I can summon the MC Demiurge Ema." said T-Bone.Then the field changed into a canyon.Then Darkness Sword was gone and the Guidance of Ore were gone for a Homunculus token in defense mode then Jaden got an extra 1400 life points and Demiurge gained 1600 attack points." Attack!" said T-Bone.Jaden then lost 2100 life points." I end my turn." said T-Bone.Jaden drew a card and he said," I play De-Fusion.".Then the three heroes stood there." I then send Avian to the grave so I can summon Evil Hero Malicious Edge in attack mode." said Jaden.The Dark hero stood there and Jaden said," I play Crime City and I pick Evil Hero Inferno Wing.".The dark hero stood there as T-Bone said," I pick Trojan Horse.".The horse jumped out." I then play Heavy Storm." said Jaden.The field spell was gone as Demiurce went down because of the lost token." Attack!" said Jaden.T-Bone lost all of his life points." That is game Dog!" said Jaden.The group sighed as Mana said," I play monster reborn to bring back my dark Magician.".The Wizard return and then Mana said," Attack and win!"." I play my facedown.Scrap-Iron Scarecrow." said Bob.The scarecrow blocked the attacks." I end my turn." said Mana.Bob drew a card and he said," I play the Eye of Timaeus.". The green dragon stood there and Bob said," I fuse my dragon with my paladin and solider to summon Dark Luster Dragon Paladin!".The three fused together and a monster stood there.It look Black Luster Solider with the armor of the dragon and the sword of the paladin." I then used his special effect.I can now pick a dragon from my deck and give him his attack points.So I pick Universe Dragon." said Bob.He gained 8000 extra attack points." Attack with Dragon sword slash!" said Bob.Then Mana lost all of her life points and Bob gained life points up to 8000." I win." said Bob.

Dark Luster Dragon Paladin.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.The combo of Dark Paladin,Black Luster Solider,and the Eye of Timaeus.You can give him the attack of a dragon monster from your deck to give him the attack points plus you gain life points up to 8000.

Mana ran off with the Society as T-Bone stayed." Man that was a tight duel.I mean I saw the Black Luster Solider!That monster is the shit!" said T-Bone." Um thanks." said Bob.Then Sarina took T-Bone." Hey!" yelled Jaden."Come get your friends Syrus and Hassleberry at Kaibaland.Be prepare for a challenge." said Sarina.She was gone as Robin return." What happened?" said Robin." We are off to Kaiba land to save our friends." said Danny.He stood there as Roxy hugged him." I was so worried about you!" said Roxy." I am going to be fine." said Danny.Robin helped Drake up and Drake said," I will help you Bob fight the light."." Thanks but lets go there later." said Bob.

Next time,
The duel in the virtual world.It is Bob and Jaden vs Sarina and Sarina?.Also the gang actually does something!

No comments:

Post a Comment