Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Yugioh GX part 44 The supreme King vs the Light

A week has passed since Jaden's loss against Aster.He was in the nurse office always sleeping or mumbling about him not seeing his cards.Bob believe his friend because Aster had the Light's influence on him.Since that duel,Chazz hasn't been himself because of the Light.Bob keeps hearing about the light from Chazz so Bob was a little cautious about his talks.Bob was in class on his phone looking up stuff about the Light. He had a little data thanks to Aster who decided to come to school but everyone didn't like him because what he did to Jaden.Laurie left after the duel and we have Yin and Chazz who were talking about the light.

The bell rang as Bob stood up." Mr.Moto! May I have a word with you?" said Crowler.Bob walked up there as he said," You need mister?"." Why aren't you at the nurse's office with your friends?I mean I thought you would be helping Jaden right now." said Crowler." I don't do good with death." said Bob." But you have a monster called Soul Reaper." said Crowler." I just don't!" said Bob.Crowler then said," So what is wrong with Mister Yuki?"." I am impress that you care about him and not your gay partner." said Bob." Be serious Mr.Moto." said Crowler." He is doing fine but he can't see his cards." said Bob." What?" said Crowler." I am still lost what that means as well." said Bob." Maybe your family knows." said Crowler." Thanks for that idea Crowler." said Bob.He then ran out of the classroom.

Bob was around the Abandoned dorm.He then summon out Dark Magician plus Future Magician." What are we doing back here?" said Dark Magician." Looking for my grandfather." said Bob." Your grandfather? You mean King?" said Future Magician." Yes Luna. I know that bastard didn't die that easy." said Bob." And how are we going to find King?He die. And why are you looking for him?" said Dark Magician." My bastard of a grandfather may be the worse family that I ever have but he knows stuff. Maybe he can help me with Jaden and the Light." said Bob.He then turned on a light and it blinded the three.

Alexis stood in the nurse office.She was looking at her boyfriend who was talking with Jess about some dueling strategies.She was looking at this deck.According to Jaden he can't see the cards.To her they look perfectly fine but she was still worried about Jaden." Alexis? You doing alright? You have been staring at his deck for the longest time." said Kitty.She sat there on a bed as Alexis said," Just thinking.I mean after that duel.Jaden is acting crazy."." Men are like that.I mean they make up the lamest excuses sometimes." said Kitty." You may be right but with Yin and Chazz talking about the light.It makes no sense." said Alexis.She sat down and said," I wish it was like last year."." We can't go back in time.We have to move forward." said Kitty." Yeah.So do you have the answers from the test?" said Alexis.

Bob then recovered his visions as he saw his grandfather standing with Banner." Look Banner.It is my grandson.What do you need?" said King." I need your help with something called the Light." said Bob." The Light of Destruction? What is it doing here? I thought it was coming back when the supreme king returns." said Banner." You remember Jaden Yuki right?" said Dark Magician." Yes Dark Magician.But what does Jaden have to do with the supreme king?" said Banner." He is the supreme king." said Luna." Really? For the longest time I thought Bob would be the king but then I learned that he was the spirit king." said King.Bob then said," So what do you two know anything because I need all the info I need before Jaden converts into one of its lackeys.".

Later that night,Jaden was walking out of the academy.He had his deck and he walking toward Bob's dorm. Since he lost that duel he hasn't been himself.He wasn't even but to the nurse's office.He was at the lake as he fell down.He felt intense pain like he just been punched into the stomach.He then was out cold." Wake up supreme King.The Light wants to see you." said a voice.Jaden looked up and he saw him into a white uniform." Who are you?" said Jaden."My name is Holy.I work for the society of light.I am here to convert you to my cause." said Holy.Holy then felt an evil presence."Stay away Spirit King! I will get you soon but I need to convert the supreme king." said Holy.Jaden then saw Bob standing with Universe Dragon and Dark Magician." Bob? Is that you?" said Jaden." Yep and we need you so lets go outside." said Bob.Universe Dragon roared as Dark Magician blasted Holy.

Jaden woke up and he looked down." Um Bob? What am I wearing?" said Jaden.He held up a weird duel disk." I don't know." said Bob."You are the reincarnation supreme king!" yelled Holy.Jaden looked at Bob who then said," If you duel him.I will tell you."." Okay! Lets duel Holy!" said Jaden." Bring it on Supreme King! I will defeat you and the Spirit King and make you two join the light." said Holy.The two started up their duel disks and Jaden said,"Gets your game on!".

Holy drew a card and said,"I summon Destiny Hero Defender in defense mode.".The hero stood there and Holy said,"I end my turn with a facedown.Your turn Supreme King!".Jaden drew a card and said," I summon Evil Hero Crazy Warrior in defense mode.".The hero stood there as Jaden said," I now play Zero Gravity!".The hero both switched in attack mode." Attack Crazy Hero!" said Jaden."I play my facedown. Lets go negate attack!" said Holy.The Hero attacks stopped as Jaden then said," I play Evil comeback.This allows my hero to attack again!".The evil hero destroyed the other hero and Holy lose 1400 life points." I end my turn." said Jaden.

Evil Comeback.Spell.Quick.If your first attacks fails.You can attack once more.

Holy drew a card and said,"I play Polymerization and I fuse Destiny Hero Plasma and Destiny Hero Dogma to summon Destiny End Dragoon in attack mode!".A hero stood there and it scared a fish in the lake." I then play Destiny transfer.This allows me to summon two powerful Destiny Heroes in my deck or grave.I summon Destiny Hero Plasma and Destiny Hero Dogma!" said Holy.The destiny hero stood there and Holy said,"I attack with all of three of them.".Jaden then said," I play Evil Draining.My monster is safe and all the damage I would have taken is given to you.".Then Holy said,"I play Destiny Half.".Holy then lost all off of his life points as Bob said," Now leave you demented spirit!".Holy then stood up as he disappeared.Jaden then said," So who was that?"." We need to go the abandoned dorm to answer your questions and you can't see your friends for a while." said Bob." Are you sure I can't see Alexis?" said Jaden." I know what I am doing sounds weird but we need to be ready for the lights.Lets get going." said Bob.The two walked off.

Destiny Transfer.Spell.Normal.You can bring back two destiny heroes from your grave or deck.
Evil Draining.Spell.Normal.Your opponents get all the damage you would have taken.
Destiny Half.Spell.Quick.You get half of the damage that you would take that a destiny hero would have.

Next time,
The duels for the Slifer dorm.Alexis and Syrus fight against Chazz and Yin.

No comments:

Post a Comment