Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Yugioh GX part 43 Destiny rears its ugly head

On a plane above Duel Academy,Aster stood there about ready to jump." The air is ready for you Mister Phoenix. We just need to wait for Miss Luna." said the pilot. Aster sighed as he said," Can I just jump? I mean she is so slow."." Sorry Mister.Phoenix but Sartorius said that you two have to work together." said the pilot." Fine but she better hurry up." said Aster.He sat down as he said," Will did Sartorius want me to work with her?".

In the planes bathroom,a girl was getting herself ready.She had blond hair and it was up to her shoulder.She looked about 16." I can't believe I can see you again Bob." said the girl.She had a picture of Bob in her locket.She then Aster yelled,"Hurry the hell up Laurie!".Laurie walked out and she walked toward Aster." Sorry Aster.I was busy." said Laurie." Fine but I want to get this over with." said Aster.He stood up as Laurie got ready to jump."You two ready?" said the pilot." Yes." said Aster." Then jump!" said the pilot.Aster jumped as Laurie then thought," I will get to see you again and Bob I will make you see the light."

Bob was mediating at the lake with Universe Dragon." This is nice Universe.I mean we get some time alone." said Bob." So why have you been using those cards from that treasure chest?" said Universe Dragon." I thought it was my destiny to duel with them." said Bob." It is but Power wants to come out." said Universe Dragon." I will use him in my next duel." said Bob.Then Uria and Slifer came up to them." Aster is here with a girl who calls herself Laurie.She seems to know you your highness." said Uria." Yeah.I duel her once and she was a little crush on me." said Bob." A little?" said Universe Dragon and Slifer." Yes and I am in a committed relationship with Stella." said Bob." But she does know the real reason of the Future Heroes." said the three." She doesn't need to know about this." said Bob.He stood up and said," Slifer and Uria go get the other spirits.I need everyone because my deck needs all the power it can get.".Bob walked toward his dorm with his dragon.

Outside the school, a man was running.Jaden was walking with Alexis." So are you ready for your duel against Aster?" said Alexis." Yep because I will win for me and Zane." said Jaden." Yeah.I wonder how Blair and Zane are doing?I mean last I heard from Bob.They are still in the hospital." said Alexis." They will be fine." said Jaden.Then the man slammed into them." Move out of my way!" said the man." Jaden! That man stole cards from the shop!" yelled Jess.The two ran after him along with Jess.

Then Aster slammed into him and Jess got the cards back." I will go back to Ms.Dorothy!" said Jess.He ran back as Jaden said," You ready to duel Aster?"." I have to wait for my partner.She went to go see someone and also I want all your friends to see you and Bob defeated." said Aster.He walked toward the school as Jaden ran after him.Alexis pulled out her PDA and called Roxy,.

Roxy was in her room with Sam,Star,and Angel." So Angel? Do you like Fate?" said Roxy.Angel's face went red as she said," No way! I mean he is the son of a mob boss!" said Fate." So? I mean love works in strange ways." said Sam." Yeah.I mean love is really weird and we will never understand it but we accept it. So ask Fate out." said Star." I will if you do me something." said Angel." What?" said Sam." You ask Danny out." said Angel." Yeah Sam.I mean you and Danny love each other." said Star and Roxy." No we don't!" yelled Sam." Yes you do." said the three.Roxy's PDA rang as she then said," Aster is here.We need to get down to the stadium."." Time to see the best duel ever." said Angel.

Kitty was with Fate and Danny.She was watching the two boys play a game of chess." Man.Can this game go any slower?" said Kitty." You wanted to learn how to master spell card and I was playing a game of chess with Danny. So you will have to wait." said Fate. He then placed his knight as Fate said," Checkmate!". Danny flipped the board as Kitty said," You are a poor sport."." No I am not! I just reacted to my loss in a respectable way." said Danny." What Danny means is that he is a crybaby." said Fate." No I am not!" yelled Danny." I think Fate is right.You are a crybaby and a big one at that." said Kitty. Danny pouted as Kitty PDA's rang."Who is it?" said Fate as he was picking up the pieces from the game." The duel is about to start." said Kitty." Lets go then. I mean Jess is at the card shop already. He probably scored us some killer seat." said Danny." Lets get going already." said Fate. The three walked toward the stadium.

Hassleberry,Bastion,Syrus,and Chazz were fishing for some breakfast." Why are we doing this again?" said Bastion." We need to be more resourceful privates." said Hassleberry." This still suck." said Chazz.He then got pull into the water as Syrus said," That is hilarious.".Then Syrus's PDA rang." Who is it private?" said Hassleberry." Jess. He says that Aster is here and Jaden and him are going to duel." said Syrus." Lets go!" said Bastion." What about private Princeton?" said Hassleberry." He will be fine." said Syrus.

The three Ra ran off as Chazz got out of the water." Stupid jerks." said Chazz. Then he saw Yin with a towel." Here catch partner." said Yin. Chazz caught the towel and dried himself." Thanks Yin. I owe you one. Did those three see you?" said Chazz." Nope and I hope you have been holding up your end of the deal." said Yin." They are hard to break up Yin. Maybe you should give up on him." said Chazz. Then he felt the fingernails which are like razors." Don't say that. He will be mine and his girlfriend will be yours." said Yin. Then Laurie landed near the two." Who are you?" said the two." My name is Laurie Lang and I welcome you two to the light!" said Laurie. Then the three dueled. Laurie won as the two stood up." What do you want us to do for master Satorius?" said Chazz." Watch this duel." said Laurie. The two followed Laurie to the academy.

Stella,Cindy,Robin,Ace,Ivy,and Mana were at Bob's dorm. Ace kept looking upstairs as Ivy brought back his attention."Bob needs his alone time Ace." said Ivy." But he was been up there for a good hour. I mean what if something happened." said Ace." We would know." said Mana." How?" said Cindy." I know Bob and he will make a sound." said Robin.Then Bob walked downstairs as Stella said," You ready?"." Yeah." said Bob. He then walked to the academy with his friends behind him.

Bob then saw Aster,Jaden,and Laurie waiting for him." You are late Bob. I don't like to be kept waiting." said Aster." Sorry Phoenix but I want to beat you so badly that you will cry to your mommy." said Bob. He then stood next to Jaden who then said," Lets beat Aster for Zane!"." Right!" said Bob. Bob started up his duel disk and Aster said," I will be dueling Jaden personally so if he loses all of his life points he lose and if you win. You win but it won't be easy."." Why?" said Jaden." Aster is really good but I am just as good as him Bobby. I will make you see the light!" said Laurie." Okay?" said Bob." Duel!" yelled the four.

Aster drew a card and said," I will be using my for real deck against you Yuki. I summon Destiny Hero Diamond Dude in attack mode.". A hero wearing diamond armor stood there." I end my turn with a facedown." said Aster. Jaden drew a card as he said," I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman in attack mode!". The electric powered hero stood there as Jaden said," I attack with volt!"." I stop your attack and monster with this! D Shield!" said Aster. Sparkman was destroyed as Diamond Dude stood there in defense mode." I end my turn with a facedown." said Jaden.Laurie then drew a card." I summon Honest in defense mode." said Laurie. The angel stood in defense mode as Laurie said," I place a facedown and end my turn.". Bob drew a card and said," I summon Future Hero in attack mode.". The futuristic hero stood there as Bob said," I now play the equip spells Future Blaster and Future Support!". The hero gained a blaster plus an extra 1500 attack points." I can now attack switch your monsters into attack mode plus I can attack twice. So switch that angel!" said Bob. The future hero blasted the angel and then Bob said," Attack with futuristic punch.". The angel was gone as Laurie lost 1400 life points." I activate my facedown. Go Holy Return! I can bring back my angel in defense mode plus you lost your second attack." said Laurie. The Angel return as Bob said," I end my turn."

Future Blaster.Spell.Equip.Gives a future monster the ability to switch a monster position.
Future Support.Spell.Equip.Gives a future monster a boost of 1500 points.
Holy Return.Trap.Normal. You can bring back a monster and stop your opponent attack.

Aster drew a card as he said," I send my Destiny Hero Diamond Dude to summon Destiny Hero Dasher. ".The fast looking hero stood there and Aster said," Attack him directly Dasher!"." Not so fast. I play Evil Tribute! I remove my Sparkman from my grave and my Clayman from my deck to summon Evil Hero Lighting Golem." said Jaden.The golem appeared and Aster lost 300 points as Aster placed down a card." I end my turn." said Aster.Jaden drew a card and said," I summon my Evil Hero Acid Colossal!I can summon if I have an evil hero or fiend on my field I can summon him.".Then a purple colossal stood there and breathed acid into the floor." I now activate his special effect." said Jaden.Jaden then drew a card and said," I summon Evil Hero Crazy Warrior.".Then a hero with the crazy look ever stood there." Attack with crazy slash!" said Jaden." I play Half Shut!" said Aster.Then Aster lost 700 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Jaden.Laurie drew a card and said," I summon Kaiser Sea Horse in attack mode then I activate the spell card called Holy Present!This allows me to activate Kaiser Sea Horse's ability.So I send my monster to the grave so I can summon The Light Knight!".Then Bob covered his eyes and a knight covered in white stood there." I activate his special effect.He can destroy all dark monsters on the field plus he can attack for every dark monster so I can four times but each attack is 500 points." said Laurie.Then Jaden's monster were gone and Jaden said," I activate Crazy Warrior's special ability.You take 1000 points of damage with this attack.".Then Jaden lost 2000 as Laurie lost 1000 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Laurie.Bob then drew a card and said," I summon the Wall in defense mode and then I activate mini heroes.".Then the powerful defense mode and then the heroes stood there as Bob said," I send two of my heroes to the grave so I summon Sheriff Eagle!".The western hero stood there and Bob said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Evil Tribute.Spell.Quick.You can remove two monsters from your deck,hand,or graveyard to summon a fusion monster.
Evil Hero Acid Colossal.LV 8.Attribute Dark.ATK 3000 DEF 2500.A hero who was born with an acid body.You can summon him from your hand if you have a fiend or Evil Hero on your field.You can draw a card and you can't attack with him.
Evil Hero Crazy Warrior.LV 4.Attribute Dark.ATK 1400 DEF 1400.A hero who once a regular man but he was given demon blood as a kid.If he goes to the grave your opponents get half of your damage but you still get damage.
Holy Present.Spell.Normal.You can activate a monster's effect on the turn it is summoned.
The Light Knight.LV 8.Attribute Light.ATK 2000 DEF 2000.A hero who has the power of the light in him.He can destroy any dark monster on the turn it is summon.He can attack some extra time per dark monster.

Aster drew a card and said," I play D-Spirit and I summon Destiny Hero Dunker in defense mode.".A destiny hero stood in defense mode." I now play Destiny Tribute.I send my Destiny hero to the grave as I summon Destiny Hero Dogma!" said Aster.He stood there as Aster said," Attack Jaden directly!"." I play my facedown.Lets gets go Evil Signal." said Jaden.Then Sparkman stood there and Jaden took 1800 points of damage." I end my turn." said Aster.Jaden drew a card and said," I play another Evil Tribute so I send Avian,Burstantix,my other clayman,and Bubbleman so I can summon Evil Hero Element Master!".A hero stood there and scared the crowd." I now activate his special ability!" said Jaden.It gained 2800 extra attack points." Attack with Fire blast!" said Jaden." I activate my facedown.Go Destiny Explosion!If I banish one Destiny hero from my grave and give up some of my life points.I can give you all the damage.So you lose Jaden." said Aster.Aster then lost 2900 life points as Jaden's life points hit zero." Time for you to face the light Yuki!" said Aster.Then Laurie said," I play The Light blast!This destroy all of your monsters on the field.".Bob then lost all of his monsters and Laurie said," I now play Light Boost.My knight gets an extra 2000 life points.Attack and make Bob join the light!".Then the knight made a giant blast of light." Bob!" yelled the group." You guys are so freaking stupid!" said Bob.Then Bob stood there with all of his life points in tact." But how?" said Laurie." My facedown.Scrap-Iron Scarecrow." said Bob." I end my turn." said Laurie.Bob drew his next card as he said," I play the helpful Friend.So lets go Dark Magician.".The familiar wizard stood there and Bob said," I play Future Revive.This card allows me to summon a future monster from my grave,one future city,and one future monster from my deck.So lets go Future Hero,Future City,and Future Medic.".The familiar city stood there as the hero stood next to the magician and a medic.The medic looked scared and shy." Don't worry so much.I need you to be your best right now.So lets do this Carly." said Bob.She then looked brave but still scared."I now activate my medic's ability.If I have an Future Hero on my field I can summon another one so lets go Future Protector." said Bob.The hero came out as Bob drew a card because of his effect." I now play Future Contact!I can combine my future Hero and Protector to summon Future Magician!" said Bob.The two heroes then became a futuristic Magician and she stood next to Dark Magician." I now activate her special ability.If she comes in contact with a future monster she and the monster get 2500 attack points and if she comes in contact with another magician.They both get 4000 attack points plus I get a cool 4 thousand life points." said Bob.The three monster stood there with 4000 attack points each."Okay before I attack.I play the spell card Ancient Wand." said Bob.Dark Magician's attack points went 8000." Okay end this with magic attack!" said Bob.The two lost all of their life points."That is game." said Bob.

Destiny Tribute.Spell.Normal.Send one destiny hero to the grave so you can summon a higher level destiny hero to the field.
Evil Signal.Spell.Normal.Can bring a hero from you deck,hand,grave,or your banish area in attack mode.
Evil Hero Element Master.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 2900 DEF 2600.A hero who is the evil twin of Elemental Hero Electrum.He gains the difference in life points between you and your opponent.
Destiny Explosion.Trap.Quick.You banished one destiny hero from your grave and you take the life points up to 100 and your opponent get all the pain.
The Light Blast.Spell.Normal.If you have a light based monster on your field.All of your opponent monster are destroyed.
Light Boost.Spell.Equip.The monster gets a boost of attack points and it is times 2.
Future Revive.Spell.Normal.You can summon a future monster from your grave, a future city from your deck or hand,and a future hero from your deck.
Future Medic.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1000.A female who is the main healer of the future heroes.She isn't good with new people and she is a scaredy cat but everyone loves her.If there is a future hero on your field you can summon one from your hand.
Future Contact.Spell.Normal.You can fuse two future monster to summon one from your deck.
Future Magician.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.A female wizard who is the future Dark Magician.She is really powerful and she is one of the strongest female in the future.When A future hero the hero get 2500 attack points and a magician they get 4000 each plus you get 4000 life points.

 Bob then walked over to Jaden and said," You okay?"." Yeah but Bob." said Jaden." Yeah Jaden?" said Bob." I can't see my cards." said Jaden.Bob then looked at his cards and then Alexis ran to him." Jaden? Are you alright?" said Alexis." Yes but I can't see my cards." said Jaden." What is he talking about Bob?" said Alexis.Bob held up his deck and said," I don't know but I need to look at his deck.So lets send him to Ms.Fontaine's office.".Alexis helped him as Bob thought," The Light is in his deck and now him.I better get ready to see the Supreme King.Oh fun.".Bob then walked out of there.

Next time,
Jaden vs Jaden?
        
    

No comments:

Post a Comment