Sunday, February 9, 2014

Power part 2 Memory


Bob P.O.V
A week has passed since I move here from Infinite The Guild is actually kinda of cool to be complete honest.I mean I helped reunite a family thanks to my powers, learned about my new home, and made some great friends.Cindy who pretty much knows everyone who is everyone, Brendan being really cool and wise plus he really knows how to ride a snowboard, Kari knowing many forms of martial arts and she is teaching me a couple of things to, and we have Stella.At first I was worried about her because of her fainting but she is all awake.She is like a really fun person to be around and I thought I would hate here but I am really enjoy it here.

I was walking to school with Brendan who was really tired."How are you not half sleep right now?" said Brendan."I have a lot of energy."I said.We were up all last night playing this awesome game called Adventure.I always had a certain talent with games and this one was really fun."That makes sense. You were so cool playing last night. I can't believe that was your first time." said Brendan."I am really good at video games." I said.

"I didn't know that about you. So what did you think of your first job?" said Brendan."It is was cool but reuniting a family. That is for newcomers?!" I said."No. You just got brought in. You did really good for your first time. I am really impressed with you." said Brendan."Thanks Brendan." I said. 

We then saw Stella,Cindy,and Kari waiting there."Brendan. You look like crap. What happened?" said Kari.She went over to him as Cindy said,"Please tell me that you two didn't play Adventure last night. That game is so addicting"."We did and Bob was awesome at it. I mean he was like actually there." said Brendan."Interesting. We are learning more about you Bob." said Stella.I then thought,"Does she know that I have super powers? I mean my family only know about me having powers because of anyone told that will have that on the Internet and I will be tested by the government.".Stella looked at me and said,"Are you alright?"."Just fine." I said.

Then a boy with blond hair and it was like fire ran toward us."Oh great. Ace is here." said Kari."Who is Ace?" I said."He is a major playboy and he was hit on most of the girls at this school." said Brendan."I see. So has Ace hit on you girls?" I said."Yes." said Cindy.

Ace came over and he said,"Can you guys protect me?!"."And why should we help you? I mean you did hit on all of us at one point." said Stella.She was angry and very scary so don't get her angry."I just need your help. I pissed off Norman!"said  Ace."Who is Norman?" I said."He is one of the schools jock." said Ace.

Then a boy with short blond hair walked toward us."Where is he?" said Norman."Where is who?" said Brendan."Ace! I need to have a word with him." said the boy."We haven't seen Ace." I said.

Ace was hiding behind a tree as the boy said,"You are Robin's cousin aren't you boy? Can you tell me why you are here with these people?"."These people are my friends Norman." I said.Norman then felt my anger and he said,"You better not mess with us or you will be dead.".

He walked off as Ace walked over to me."You scared off Norman. You are so cool." said Ace."What did you do to get Norman so mad?" said Brendan."I kinda of hit on his sister." said Ace."Did you want to die?! I mean hitting on Myra is like something you don't do." said Kari.

"What? Isn't Myra in our class?" I said."Yep. She is also a cheerleader and a really good one at that." said Cindy."So Ace? Why did you hit on Myra?" said Stella."I thought she was single." said Ace."So this was a mistake on your part?" I said."Yep. I better get to class. I am so happy that no one from the football team is in there."said Ace.

He ran off as I said,"Did we just get a job?"."Maybe but we aren't going to help him." said Kari."Why? I thought the Guild helps anyone." I said."We would but Ace pissed off the football team." said Cindy."We shouldn't get involve until it is right." said Brendan."Yeah Bob. Lets just get to class." said Stella.The four walked inside as I said,"I will help you Ace because I know that you need it.".

I was standing next to Myra.She picked me as her lab partner for some reason.I was holdinf some chemicals as she placed the container on a desk.I then place the chemical down as she said,"I heard about what you did to Ace."."I just felt like helping him." I said."So do you want to mess with the football team Bob? They run this school." said Myra."I don't want to mess with them but I have to." I said.

"Are you crazy? I mean you are just normal and Norman and his gang of followers are like really strong.The team has never lost a game ever because of them." said Myra."I maybe be crazy but I need to face them because I want to help Ace and I will do it alone. So when does the team practice?" I said.

I was on the roof of the school.At my old school, I came up here a lot because my powers are very stressful on my body.I then heard the door open as Brendan walked toward me."Hey man. Myra told me about you are going to do." said Brendan."And you here to stop me? You aren't going to stop me Brendan. I know what I have to do." I said."I know and I came here to help." said Brendan."Why?" I said."Friends help friends. I want to help you." said Brendan."Okay. So do you have a plan?" I said."We are going to fight them and we can do this because I learned some ways to defend myself." said Brendan."Thanks Brendan but I need you to protect the girls." I said.

"Why?!" said Brendan."I don't know what is going to happen to me after this fight and I want you to protect them because they are like my family." I said."K man. I will make sure that they stay away from the field." said Brendan.He walked off as I thought,"Time to help a friend."

After school, I was sitting in the bleachers in a costume.I was wearing the mascot costume."I hope that kid doesn't figure out how to open that door." I said. I then saw the football team come out of the locker room. I saw Norman, a boy who looked very thin and he had black hair up to his shoulders, a boy who looked Norman but with purple hair, and some students wearing football uniforms."So this is the football team?" I said."LARRY!! Get your ass down here now!" yelled Norman."Guess my name is Larry. Better get down there." I thought.I walked down there and I said,"Sorry."."Don't do it again." said the black haired boy."Okay." I said.

Then time froze."Again?" I said.I then took off my helmet and I saw a man standing there with a demon which looked like a dog/dragon.He was holding the demon with some sort of collar which looked painful."You are that boy who defeat one of the best hunters I know. You must die now! Get him Spike!" said the man.He then let go of the demon as it ran toward me.I then ran away from the demon and then I jumped into the stands."You can't run from Spike!" yelled the man.

I then found a wrench.I then grab it and I slammed into Spike's chain.The demon went crazy as the man jumped down."You are pretty clever but you can't stop your friends from killing you." said the man."These people aren't my friends." I said."Then you must not feel bad about this." said the man.He then turned the football players into demonic football players which is a nerd nightmare."Get him boys." said the man.

They all ran toward me as I jumped up. I then said,"Ice Punch!".My fist turned bright blue and everyone froze.I stood there and the man said,"How did you do that?"."I have gifts." I said.The man let Spike go as he then stab Spike with his knife."What is wrong with you?! That is your friend!" I said."Spike isn't my friend. He is just an item. Sick him boy!" said the man.The dog turned into a giant version."Oh fuck!" I said.

He ran toward me as I move the football players into the stand.The dog slammed into me as I slammed into the wall.The man walked up to me and he placed his knife on my neck."You are really powerful. Now let me steal your power." said the man.I then kicked him back as I said,"I don't know what you are talking but you aren't take my gift."

The man then threw his knife at me.I then ducked as the knife flew over my head.I stood there as I said,"So who are you?"."My name is Jack T Walker. I am a power hunter." said Jack."A power hunter?" I said."You really don't know anything. Spike show him the power of the hunter!" said Jack.The dog ran toward me as I jumped over him.He ran into the wall and it broke."Don't worry. Once time goes back to normal, everything will as well."  said Jack."Thanks. You answer one of several questions." I said."That is good but you knocked out Spike! You must die!" said Jack.

He then made a really big knife and he ran toward me.I then saw the smaller knife and I ran and grab it.I then blocked the stab and Jack said,"You would make a great hunter but you must die!" yelled Jack.

Then an arrow went through his knee and he yelled,"What the hell?!".I then saw a girl on the roof.She had a bow and a quiver full of arrows."You?! What are you doing here?! He is my kill!" yelled Jack.The girl then fired an arrow which hit his hand and it caused the giant knife to fall out of his hand.She then jumped down and she held out her hand.

I then grabbed it and I said,"Thanks. So how do you two know each other and who was that girl with that bat?"."He is part of Combat For Hire. That organization is known for killing people like you and taking your crest and weapon.The girl with the bat with Soul Smasher. You defeat her which made you a prime target for Jack." said the archer."Why?" I said."Because you kill my wife!" said Jack.He then broke out of the arrows and grab his knife.He slashed the air and it caused an explosion.I stood there as the archer flew back.

Jack ignore me and he walked by me."Guess it is time for you to die Laurie. I bet your brother doesn't even know you existed and he never will!" said Jack.The knife went down as I said,"Magma Punch!".My fist then glowed bright red as I punched Jack.Jack then fell down.

I then helped up Laurie as I said,"Guess you owe me one."."Shut up boy. You can only do punches and kicks." said Laurie."Yep. I don't have a weapon." I said."I see." said Laurie.Jack then stood up with his skin on his left leg burned off."You are going to die! Time to bring out my ultimate animal!" said Jack.

Jack then made a giant Alligator and it charged toward us.Laurie then fired her arrows as it hit the gator and they bounced off."Those weak arrows can't hurt Shirley!" yelled Jack."Maybe my Lighting Punch plus my Ice Punch will!" I said.I then punched Shirley in her mouth and it hit Jack.Jack then try to get up but Laurie put arrows in his knees."Ow!" said Jack."Time for you to die!" said Laurie.She was about to kill Jack as I stopped her."He doesn't deserve to die." I said."But he tried to kill you and me!" said Laurie.She then stabbed Jack as he disappeared in a flash of light.

Time was still frozen as I said,"Why is time stil like this?"."Because of that." said Laurie.She then pointed to Spike."Are you going to kill him?!" said Bob."Nope. I am taking him with me." said Laurie.She walked to Spike and she turned him into a puppy.

He then ran toward me and he tackled me."I guess he has taken a liking to you." said Laurie."Um why? And can you tell me what my crest and weapon are?" I said."You defeat his former owner. Your crest is your gifts and your weapon will be revealied to you in due time." said Laurie."Huh!?" I said."You will find out soon. Be careful. I won't be helping you again." said Laurie.

Time went back to normal as I held Spike."What are you doing here?" said Norman.He stood there and I said,"Um: I am walking my dog."."Get out of here!" said Norman."Yes sir but first." I said. I then threw stink bombs at them as I ran off with my dog."Bob!" yelled Norman."Norman. We will get him eventually." said the purple haired boy."But Zeke. He will survive our wrath." said Norman."Guys shut up." said the black haired boy."Why Jess?" said Zeke and Norman."Landon and Cletus." said Jess.

I was hiding behind a wall with Spike.I saw a third year with red hair and another third year with black hair."Why do you guys smell like a skunk?" said the red haired boy."Some kid threw a stink bomb at us." said Jess.The red hair boy grabbed Jess and the black hair boy said,"Calm down Cletus. We will get this kid. Do you know his name?"."Bob. He is in Norman's sister class Landon." said Zeke."I see." said Landon."What are you going to do?" said Cletus.He let Jess go as Landon said,"Time to make his life a living hell.".

I walked into the Guild with Spike.I then saw Brendan plus the girls."Bob?! You lived?" said Cindy."Yep." I said.Stella then hugged me as I dropped Spike."Who is this?" said Kari.She then held up Spike as I said,"I found him on the way here. He follow me." I said."He looks strong. I like him." said Brendan."He is." I said.

I then thought,"You should see him in action."."We should adopted him as the mascot." said Stella."I like that idea and he can guarded my snack from two people." said Kari.She looked directly at Brendan and Cindy."You left that out in the open!" said the two.Stella said,"So what is his name?".

Spike then jumped out of Kari's hands as he jumped onto the table.Spike wrote down the name Spike."I guess he want to be called Spike." I said."Welcome to the Guild Spike." said Brendan.Spike then barked in joy.I then looked at the dog and I said to myself,"Welcome to the family Spike."

Next time,
Bob fights more hunters as he is on a trip with his school to the beach plus Bob's weapon is revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment