Saturday, February 1, 2014

Yugioh Gx part 38 Champion or Chazz-been?!

The duelist who Chazz will be dueling will be a little different.

Bob was sleeping in class once again as Stella was looking at him." Does Bob sleep a lot in here Stella?" said Robin.She stood there as Stella said,"Yes.Did he do this when he was little?"." No.He was like the complete opposite.He was very hyper.So do you hate me?" said Robin.It was been a whole week since the new year started.Bob was challenged by several freshmen but they were all defeated by Universe Dragon and Armageddon.Ace was admitted into the Slifer Red dorm along with Cindy and Mana.Roxy,Danny,Star,and Sam joined the Obelisk Blue dorm.The seven joined the group and the class and they are great duelists.Bob had to duel back at the female Obelisk Blue dorm because of Ace.He went there with some freshman to meet some girls but Bob and Ace had to have a tag team duel against Cindy and Ace's twin sister.Her name was Ivy and she used a wind themed deck while her younger brother use a fire deck and Cindy uses a water deck.Danny use the same deck like his father,Star uses the same deck as her mother,Sam uses the same deck liker her father,and Roxy had a deck like her very famous father.Mana had a spellcaster deck and Robin had a alien themed deck.

Bob then opened his eyes to see Ace trying to hit on a Ra Yellow Girl." You have awaken.That is a good thing I hope." said a voice.He then saw Fate standing there." Hey Fate old pal.You look well.How are the folks?" said Bob." They are doing fine except for Uncle Harry.He had a great time as the gun man but a bullet to the arm prevents that." said Fate."Oh.So how many girls has he asked out while I was asleep?And where did Stella and Robin go?" said Bob." All the girls in our class who don't have a boyfriend.They went to the duel arena because Chazz is going to duel someone." said Fate." A duel!? Why didn't anyone try to wake me up?" said Bob.Ace then walked over with a hand imprint on his face." We tried so hard but that didn't work so we played a game known as draw.Me and Fate lost badly.Guess my luck is bad!" said Ace.He then laughed as the older students looked at each other." So who is Chazz dueling?" said Bob.

The three were walking to the stadium." So Chazz is dueling a spoiled rich kid like himself?" said Bob." Yeah.I heard about her from one of the kids in my dueling 101 class." said Ace." Did Ace said her?" said Bob." Yeah.She is dueling the daughter of the Van Howell and she is the second girl with that name." said Fate." And how did you know her?" said Ace." Her dad works with my father.I now her from fancy party.We danced on occasion.She is very strong but she still lost to my heroes." said Fate." Oh yeah.You use the elemental heroes.Has Bob defeated them yet?" said Ace." Yep with my deck.No one can win." said Bob.The two boys then said," What about all those duel you lost when you were a kid?"." Except for those duels." said Bob.Fate opened the door to hear Chazz it up!

Bob then found the group and the three joined him." So what made him wake up?" said Sam." Saying that Chazz was in a duel." said Fate." Same old Bob." said Star and Danny." What is that supposed to mean? I don't sleep all the time." said Bob." Yes you do.I remember that one time that you fell asleep during that one girl speech and then you had to duel that girl and she almost defeated you but you won in the end.That was a great conference." said Roxy.Bob then sank his head down as Kitty said," So what other juicy stories do you have about Bob? I mean we have time."." What do you mean? We kept hearing about Chazz it up when we entered?!" said Ace."What my sister means that.Those two are both spoiled rich kid." said Angel." Well.I remember that one time when Bob fell off the pyramid." said Mana." He fell off a pyramid?" said Syrus and Jess." Yeah.I remember hearing about that from my dad.I couldn't stop laughing for a whole week." said Sam." It wasn't that funny.I broke my pinky and it was my drawing hand." said Bob." It sounds pretty funny Bob.I mean you being clumsy is pretty fun." said Alexis.She started laughing as the others followed her.Bob then sank into his seat as Stella said," So what stories do you have Robin?"." I have one when we were at the orphanage.He got his head stuck in a desk." said Robin." Really?" said his friends." I was like 4 okay." said Bob.

Then a girl came out.She was wearing a Obelisk girl uniform and she had brown hair which was up to her neck." So is that the female Chazz?" said Bob."Yeah.She isn't as snobby though." said Danny." You know her Danny?" said Syrus." Yeah Sy.I mean she went to our dueling school.If I remember right she used a warrior deck." said Danny." She does and she was one of the best duelists that I know." said Sam." So Chazz is going to have trouble?" said Jess and Kitty." Yep." said Roxy and Star.

Chazz came out and the Slifers yelled Chazz it up!.Bob covered his ears and then thought," I really hate that catchphrase!".Crowler then stood there with Bonaparte." So are you Crowler's husband?" said Bob in a Chazz voice." I am not this string bean's husband!" yelled Bonaparte.He then stuff at Crowler who then threw stuff at him and it hurt Chazz every single time."Stop hitting the Chazz!" yelled Chazz." Would you shut up Chazz?" said the girl and Bob.The crowd stopped as the girl then said," I am sorry but someone need to shut him.Am I right?".The crowd agreed as Chazz said," Lets just duel girl.I can't lose to a stinking girl like you."." My name is Riley! I will defeat you so that I can get my revenge on you." said Riley.

Riley drew a card and said," I summon my Marauding Captain in attack mode which then allows me to summon Warrior Lady of the Wasteland from my hand.".The two warrior stood there and Riley said," I play Jewel Sword and give it to my captain and Divine Sword Phoenix blade and I give it to my Warrior Lady.".The two warrior gained more attack points as Riley said," I end my turn with a facedown.".Chazz drew a card and said," Listen Riley.I don't know what the Chazz did to you but I don't care.I now summon X-Head Cannon in attack mode.".The 1800 attack point monster stood there and Chazz said," I now play Graceful Charity to draw three card for the Chazz but I have to give two up.".He then send two cards to the grave as Chazz said," I just send Ojamagic which allows me to bring the Ojama trio to my hand from my deck.".He then drew three cards and said,"I then activate Ojama Ride and then I can special summon Y-Dragon Head and Z-Metal Tank in defense mode.".The two robots stood there and Chazz said," I then remove these three so I can summon XYZ-Dragon Cannon in attack mode.".The robot stood there and Chazz said," I now send two cards to my grave so I can destroy your monster so let go Plasma cannon!".The two monster were gone as Riley said," Since my Jewel Sword went to the grave.I can now draw a card from my deck."." It doesn't matter what one card can do for you because it is time to Chazz you up!" yelled Chazz.Riley then lost 2800 life points as the crowd and Chazz except for the group yelled," Chazz it up!"

Bob then got extremely angry and yelled," You can win this Riley! I believe in you!".Riley looked at the angry looking boy and said," You are right.I can win this and I can get my well deserve revenge.I draw!".She then drew her card and said," I play pot of greed to draw two cards.".She drew two cards as she said," I now play Call of the Haunted to bring back my Warrior Lady.".The female warrior return as Riley said,"I then equip her with Grade Sword.".The female gained 300 attack points as Riley said," I now tribute summon her so that I can bring out Gilford the Legend in attack mode.".The giant warrior stood there and Riley then said," I then activate Gilford effect.I now equip my three swords which you destroy by the way Chazz to my warrior.".The warrior gained 900 attack points and Riley said," I then activate Wicked-Breaking Flamberg-Boau so I send one card to my grave so that I equip it to Gilford.".Then he gained 500 life points as Riley said," Attack that robot with mega slash!".Chazz then lost 1200 life points and Riley said," Do you remember now Chazz?!".Chazz stood up and said," No you crazy girl.I draw and I wouldn't remember so flat chested girl!".Chazz drew a card and thought to himself," Who is that crazy chick?"." I now play my own pot of greed." said Chazz.Chazz drew two cards and said," I play Ojamandala so I bring to the field the three stooges from my grave.".The Ojamas stood there in defense mode and Chazz said," I now play Ojama Delta Hurricane to destroy your warrior and his equips.",Then Riley lost her monster but she drew a card because of Jewel Sword." I end my turn with a setdown." said Chazz.

" Chazz and Riley must have some sort of relationship.I wondered what it could be." thought Bob.Riley drew a card and said," I now play premature burial to bring back Armed Samurai-Ben Kei in attack mode.".The warrior stood there and Riley said," I activate Divine Sword Phoenix Blade effect from the grave.I now remove my two warrior from my play so that I can return the card to my hand.".She placed two monsters away as she put the card back in her hand." I now equip my divine sword and Lighting Blade and give it to my armed Samurai." said Riley.The warrior gained 1100 attack points." Now destroy those weird thing!" yelled Riley.The three Ojama were destroyed and Riley said," Attack him directly!".Chazz then lost 1600 points." I  now activate Ojama Delta Wear!" said Chazz.Then the three returned." I end my turn." said Riley.Chazz then drew a card and said," I just win this duel with this! I play Polymerization to fuse my three Ojama to summon Ojama King!".Then the big white king stood there and did an Elvis impression." I now play Mecha Ojama King Transformation so I can summon Mecha Ojama King." said Chazz.Then a robot version of the king stood there as Chazz said,"I can now summon Ojamachine Yellow so I now can summon three Ojamachine tokens.".Then four robots stood there and Chazz said," Attack that samurai.".Then the samurai stood there and slashed the robots in piece." I now activate Ojamachine Yellow's effect.You lose 300 life points." said Chazz.The girl only had 100 life points as Chazz said," My tokens have the same effect so you just lost the duel to the Chazz!".Then Riley lost all of her life points." No I lost to the worst kind of person!" yelled Riley.

Bob then jumped from the stand and did a flip toward Riley." Do you want to duel me again Bob and lose to the Chazz?!" yelled Chazz.The crowd yelled Chazz it up as Bob covered up his ears." Crap.We need to hide." said Danny.He hid behind his seat as the group said,"Why?"." Because when Bob gets mad.You don't want to see it." said Star.The group hid as Bob grab the microphone and yelled," Shut the Fuck Up!".The crowd then they were shocked in the shoes." Thank you now Riley can you tell me what this idiot did to you?" said Bob."He broke my heart!" yelled Riley.She ran off as Bob ran after her.Stella looked at her boyfriend and said," Why does he care so much about that girl?!"." Bob has always helped the weak ever since we were like kids." said Danny." That is why he helped you,Chazz,and Bastion from getting expelled." said Jess.The smalled blue haired boy nod his head and Kitty and Angel said," So Bob is like a guardian angel?"." Yep.Bob is really a great guy." said Star." You really got the perfect boyfriend Stella and he needs your help with Riley." said Robin." And why would that be?" said Ace and Fate." Who knows but Stella needs to go because of her." said Cindy.

She then made Stella go after her boyfriend as a girl with long brown hair jumped into Jaden's lap." Who is she?" said Alexis." My old girlfriend when we were kids.Everyone meet Yin Yang.One of the best." said Jaden." So who is she Jay bear?" said Yin." This girl is his girlfriend so get off him before I get really angry." said Alexis.Jess then whispered to Kitty," Please tell me that you won't get that jealous."." No promises Jess." said Kitty.Jess then got Yin off of Jaden and Mana said," You guys are always fun to be around."

Stella then caught up to Bob who had a crying Riley on his shoulder." It is okay Riley.Just let it out." said Bob." I can't believe that you are letting me do this to you.I mean you have a great girlfriend." said Riley." Yeah but when ever I see a person getting bullied I just can't stand for it." said Bob.Stella then remember when they were kids.Whenever someone got bullied, Bob always stood there to help them." Bob.Lets do this." said Stella." Stella? What do you mean?" said Bob." I now that Riley wants revenge on the Chazz and you are the perfect man for the job." said Stella." Is that true Riley?" said Bob." Yep." said Riley.Bob then read her mind and said," Stella.Can you stay with Riley till she feels better?"." Sure.What are you going to do?" said Stella." I am going to use the power of me to give the Chazz a well deserved revenge." said Bob." What do you mean?" said Riley." Don't ask questions." said Bob.

Bob then walked toward the crowd as he then hypnotised Crowler to say," I will now make Chazz stay in Slifer Red."." What?!" yelled Chazz.Then the slifers grabbed him and said," We have the Chazz forever."Bob then laughed off as he said," Don't mess with the heart and I will need to be more ready because those two will make sure that the Slifer Red dorm is destroy.".

Next time,
Bob vs the dino duelist plus Bob's new cards are shown  


No comments:

Post a Comment