Monday, February 3, 2014

Yugioh GX part 40 Bugs vs Machines


Chazz was walking around with a video camera." Welcome to the Chazz's lifestyle! I have to live here at the Slifer Red dorm which is the pig world." said chazz.He opened the door to Jess's room and said," This is who I have to live with everyday."." What is up with Chazz?" said Hassleberry." Chazz is just being Chazz." said Jess.Jess then stood up and said," So is this going online?"." Yes and you better get not near my camera because I don't want the web to see your ugly looking face." said Chazz." So you decide to post your hard life on the Internet? You poor thing." said a girl.Chazz turned around and he saw Roxy." Ah Roxy! My love! What are you doing here at this shabby place?" said Chazz. Then Chazz felt a strong persence." Roxy might not be my sister but she is family. So you better stop hiting on her." said Danny. Chazz turned and he saw Danny,Star,and Sam." What are you guys doing here?" said Syrus." We are here to ask you guys a question." said Star." And what would that be?" said the three slifers and Hassleberry." We need a place to stay." said Sam." Why?" said Jess." Because of Crowler and Bonaparte." said Kitty. Jess then saw his girlfriend,her twin,Jaden,and Alexis." Let me guess that you people want to stay here as well." said Hassleberry." We don't have enough room for all of you. We don't even have enough room for Hassleberry." said Syrus." What does that mean private?" said Hassleberry.The two argued as Alexis said," Have they been doing this a lot lately?"." Yep. They have been fighting over everything." said Jess." So do we know anyone with a lot of room to spare?" said Angel." I got an idea but we really need to beg." said Jaden.

" No fucking way!" yelled Bob. He stood there with his shirt off and he had lounge pants." Come on Bob. We need somewhere to hid and the Slifer Red dorm and here are the perfect place." said Roxy." I still don't want to and this is my dorm so I make the rules here." said Bob." Who is it Bob?" said a voice. Stella stood there in her uniform and said," Bob. Why are you blocking our friends?"." They want to stay here because of Crowler and they don't even know of the Chazz's place." said Bob.They looked at him as Bob said," You guys didn't know? The Chazz here built a thing into the Slifer dorm which is for the very rich and could fit an enitre football team.So ask the Chazz to lend you some room.I got to go take a shower because I haven't took a shower yet because if someone named Stella!".He walked off and Stella said," So sorry.He hasn't had his coffee yet. He is like this because he wasn't woke yet.".

Chazz was forced to show the group around his new home." This place is like one of those houses you see on TV." said Syrus." Maybe even more." said Jess.They stopped in the main are as Chazz said," Since we only have enough room for the girls and myself I will stay here with the girls.".Danny looked at the slifer and said," Um no. I won't let you be alone with my sister at night. I will share a bed with you, Alexis and Jaden will be in one,Star and Sam, Roxy will be alone,and Kitty and Angel will take the last one."." That sounds good Danny." said Alexis." I like that idea because Chazz won't like this or he will be in serious trouble." said Jaden. The rich kid grumbled off as he went off as the 8 Obelisk went to go put their stuff away.

Syrus sat on the couch as he was pushed off by Hassleberry." Sorry there. I didn't see you there." said Hassleberry. Syrus's eyes glowed as Mana stood there." You are alright Syrus?" said Mana." Yeah." said Syrus. She helped him up as Hassleberry got jealous."Why are you being so nice to him?" said Hassleberry." Because he is one of my closet friend and isn't all muscle." said Mana.

The door opened up as Bob stood there." Hey Syrus. Bastion needs you." said Bob. He walked off and he sat on the couch next to his girlfriend. " Why does he need him?" said Hassleberry.Then Bastion ran in and yelled," I finally found you Syrus. I looked in your room but you weren't bloody there! Then I find you in here."." Calm down Bastion. What do you need Syrus for?" said Jess. He stood there and Bastion said," He can move to Ra yellow!"." Really?" said Syrus." Yes. You will just have to duel Missy." said Bastion." Who is Missy. And does she want to duel Sy?" said Mana. She grabbed the small boy and he stuck his tongue at the Ra." I don't know why but you will duel her.So Chazz build this place? It is nice." said Bastion." That is so cool Syrus. I mean you could leave this shabby dorm for something better." said Jaden. He stood there with Alexis." Are you going to do Syrus? I mean you should." said Alexis. Syrus then ran out as Mana ran after the Sifer." We better go after him. Jaden go tell Kitty,Angel,Roxy,and Star to stay here if he comes back and then tell Danny and Sam to go look by the beach.Alexis and Hassleberry will go look for him over by the Obelisk blue dorm. Bastion will stay here with the girls." said Bob. The teens followed Bob's orders.

Stella walked off to him and said," What are we going to do?"." Go find Robin and Ace." said Bob." What about Fate?" said Stella." Fate is busy with some family issues. He call me earlier." said Bob." Oh. So where is Ace and Robin?" said Stella." At the beach. I need to get a message to Robin." said Bob. He then walked out as Stella said," Why did he run away?".

Syrus was at the lake and he was throwing stones in the lake." Hey Sy." said a voice.Syrus then saw Bob and Syrus said,"How did you know that I was here?"." Lucky guess but I remember that you liked to trained here.Can I sit down?" said Bob." Um sure.Will anyone find us?" said Syrus." Nope because a favor.I am leaded them on a wild goose chase.If Mana thinks really hard she will finds us and Stella knows but she won't come." said Bob." Oh.You are really cool Bob." said Syrus." That is very nice to hear.So can you answer something for me?" said Bob." Sure.What is it?" said Syrus." Why did you run away?" said Bob." I am scared." said Syrus." That makes sense.Everyone is scared even me but why are you scared?" said Bob." I am scared of losing.I mean I am in Slifer Red and most of my friends are Obelisks.I mean I will probably stay in Slifer Red until I am old." said Syrus." You can beat this Missy girl." said Bob." Really?" said Syrus." Yeah because you are my apprentice.I mean I trained you to be a great duelist and now it is time for the world to see you in action plus Zane told me to keep an eye on you.He knows that you will represent the family name." said Bob." You are right! I can beat Missy no sweat!" yelled Syrus.Bob then said," Do you need some help with your deck?"." Yes." said Syrus.

The next day, Chazz was walking to the stadium alone." I can't believe Jaden.He used all the hot water.I really Bob." said Chazz.Then Syrus ran toward him and said," Can you give this to Bob? And don't look!".He handed the rich kid a envelope.He then ran off as Chazz opened the letter.He then had the card Power Bond." Power Bond?" said Chazz." I said not to open it!" yelled Syrus.

Chazz sat next to Mana in the stands as Crowler came out." Welcome to the duel between Missy who is an Obelisk and if she wins against this pipsqueak.She can go pro!" said Crowler.Then a girl with weird hair stood there and she was wearing a weird locket around her neck." So you are Zane's little brother?" said Missy.Syrus said," Yes I am."." The hotness gene must have skipped you." said Mindy.Bob stopped Mana from saying anything." Why did Bob do that?' said Kitty." Who knows?" said Angel." Oh yes.If Syrus wins he will advanced to Ra yellow.So lets duel." said Crowler.Jess then said," Lets go Syrus!"." Yeah Sy.You got this in the bag." said Alexis and Bastion.Hassleberry looked at the floor and said," You have this pipsqueak."

Missy drew a card and said," I summon Pixie Fairy in defense mode.Now you can't attack insect monster.You should give up right now and let me see my Zane."." He has a girlfriend!" said Syrus.He drew a card and it was Shield Crush." I play Shield Crush to destroy your fairy." said Syrus.The fairy was gone as Syrus said," I summon Steamroid in attack mode.".The weird train with eyes stood there and Syrus said," Attack!".The girl lost 1800 life points as Syrus said," I end my turn."." Syrus is really doing good down there." said Danny." He is really good for a Slifer." said Sam." We do live in the Slifer Red dorm and we could consider being Slifers as well." said Star." So be nice to your friends Sammy." said Roxy.

Missy drew a card and said," I play Pinch Hopper in attack mode.".The weird bug stood there and she then said," I play Multiplication of ants and I sacrifice my hopper to bring out two army ant tokens.".The two ants stood there and Missy said," I now activate his effect to summon Insect Queen in attack mode.".The queen stood there as Missy said," I play Insect Garden.So you get my ant tokens.".The two ants went to Syrus and he said," Thanks?"." I play Insect Pheromone.I attack your army ant." said Missy.The ant was destroyed as Syrus lost 1400 life points as the queen gained 500 attack points." Now my insect pheromone activates." said Missy.Then Syrus lost the other ant and 1900 life points and the queen gained another 500." I end my turn." said Missy.Syrus drew a card and said,"I switch my Steamroid into defense mode.".The train went into a defending position." I now summon Submarineroid in attack mode and his effect activate which allows me to attack you directly." said Syrus.Missy then lost 800 life points." I then activate his second effect to switch him into defense mode." said Syrus.The sub went into defense mode as Syrus said," I end my turn with a facedown."

" Why hasn't Syrus used powerbond yet?" said Stella." Yeah.That is weird." said Chazz.He looked at his coat pocket and Mana grabbed the envelope.She opened it and it was Powerbond." You stole his powerbond!" yelled Mana.Bob held her back as Chazz said," Syrus told me to give this to you Bob.".Bob took the card and said," I am impress.".Missy drew a card and said,"I summon Magical Longicorn in attack mode.".The weird bug stood there and Missy said," Now you can't use your normal spells.Oh attack that thing would you insect queen?"."I play No entry!" said Syrus.Insect Queen went into defense mode as Missy discard a card." I end my turn." said Missy.Syrus drew a card and he said," I play Vehicle Connection Zone.This bug can't affect this card.I fuse Submarineroid,Steamroid,and Drillroid to summon Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill in attack mode.".The weird drill stood there." Attack her queen and win me this duel." said Syrus.Then Missy lost all of her life points and Syrus said," That is game!"

The crowd cheered for Syrus as Crowler said," And the winner is Zane's little brother."." My name is Syrus." said Syrus.He looked up at his friends who were cheering for him and he saw Bob.He held up Power Bond and said," I am impressed."

Bob then gave Syrus back his card as he was leaving the group who had occupied Chazz's home." Why are you giving me this?" said Syrus."It is your going away present." said Bob." The real reason is that Bob can't use it because he was no machine monster in his deck." said Danny." Yep.I want you to have because you are now Ra." said Bob." Thanks Bob but I am going to miss you all even Hassleberry." said Syrus." What is that supposed to mean?" said Hassleberry." Oh nothing." said Roxy." I better get going." said Syrus.He walked out as Star said," Anyone up for bowling?"." Why can't we do this at Bob's place?" said Chazz." Because Bob doesn't have a bowling alley." said Jaden.The group walked toward the bowling arena and Bob said," I now that you will come back here Syrus."

Next time,
Ace and Bob vs Ivy and Sam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment