Sunday, February 16, 2014

Yugioh GX part 48 Bob's dorm vs Obelisk White.


Crowler and Bonaparte were in the main office room." We should go to Italy!" said Crowler.He then went into a rant about Italy as Bonaparte said," Lets go to France.I mean we would be in the city of love!"." I am the chancellor of this school and I decide where we go on our trip!And I choose Italy!" said Crowler." I am more loved by the students here!And they want to go to France!" said Bonaparte.The two argued as the door opened.Angel,Cindy,Alexis,Jess,Star,Sam,Stella,Mana walked in." We are here to voice our opinion." said Sam." What are you fashion rejects doing here? You should be in class right now.And what makes you have a right in this?" said Crowler." Because of Sartorius.He wants us to decide our school field trip." said Cindy." And where would that be?The dry cleaners?Or bleach World!" said Bonaparte.The two grown men laughed as Jess said," You two will face the light.".Jess then punched Crowler and Bonaparte to the ground at the same time." You will listen to us or we will get angry." said Angel.Then Sartorius walked in." Master. We got their attention." said Alexis and Star." Thank you ladies.So if you two humans will listen to me.We are going to Sudan." said Sartorius." Why?" said the two.Sam then punched them along with Mana." Don't question him." said Stella.

" Come on Stella.You need to chill out." said a voice.Bob then walked into the office with Drake and Ace." What are you three doing here?" said Angel." Chill down.We came here to voice our opinion." said Drake." Didn't you tried to kill Bob and everyone?" said Cindy." That doesn't matter at least we don't dress like losers." said Ace.Then Jess grabbed him." Let him down Anderson." said Drake.He then made him float in the air." Put him down!" yelled Angel." Drake.Do it." said Bob.Drake dropped Jess." Before we fight.I want to duel Sartorius." said Bob." You couldn't defeat Master because your deck is weak compared to his." said Star." She is right Bob.Maybe you should just walk away before anything." said Alexis.Then Sartorius said," Lets duel Bob.Your friend Hassleberry was a great duelist and you must be good as well to defeat the shadow riders."." Are you sure master?" said Mana." Yes.I better go get ready.You will duel for the people and I will duel for the Light.We will duel for the trip as well as your dorm." said Sartorius." Okay.He is in." said Drake." You are really stupid Bob." said Sam.She walked out with Jess and Cindy.Sartorius was followed by Star,Sam,Angel,and Mana.Stella looked at Bob and she said," I hate you Bob." She walked off as Drake helped the two men up." You got this Bob?I mean this could be your best or worst duel ever." said Ace." I defeat those gang leader when I was a kid.I can do this but we need to get back to my dorm." said Bob.

The three walked back and inside.Bob let Kitty,Fate,Drake,Robin,Syrus,Jaden,Hassleberry,Danny,and Roxy stay in his dorm because a treasured person or friend was captured by the light." You guys made it back okay.How was the meeting?" said Kitty." It didn't really go as planned." said Ace." And what is the problem?" said Fate." Bob is dueling Sartorius." said Drake." You are dueling the leader of the Society?" said Syrus." Sam hill.You must be pretty stupid to do that." said Hassleberry." Jaden did just duel his lawyer and won.That guy was also a pro." said Danny." I think Bob can defeat Sartorius but he will need our help to win." said Roxy." Bob accept help?!" said Kitty." In the yeah I have known him.The only person he was accept help from was Stella and she is working with the Light along with most of the females." said Fate." Thanks Fate.I will need your help.Stella knows my deck along with Sam and Star.So lets get working." said Bob.

A girls voice was heard as Stella stood outside." Why does she want her to duel Bob? I should duel him." said Stella.A man in a white suit nod with her." Lets just get this over with." said Stella.Stella knocked on the door and a voice was heard." What do you need?" said the voice." Master Sartorius needs you to duel Bob for some reason." said Stella." Okay.I will be out in a minute." said the voice.The girl looked on her table and she saw a crown plus duel disk.Stella walked away as she said," Why does that princess get to duel that worthless excuse?".Then in the shadows, a ninja stood there.He disappeared.

Bob was looking at his deck." Are you sure about this your highness?"said Future Knight.She stood there with her father along with Universe Dragon." Yes.I am one hundred percent sure.From Nick.I learned who I am really dueling." said Bob." But she is that weirdo who can see duel spirits." said Future Knight." He can control them.He is their king sweetie.Bob can do it because Bob is the best duelist I know." said Powerful Power.Then Universe Dragon said," I sense that your friend called Syrus is running here.".They were in the lab." Thanks.You stay out Future Knight and Universe Dragon because Powerful Power needs to get back on patrol." said Bob.

Syrus ran in and he saw Universe Dragon standing there." Don't hurt me!" said Syrus."Calm down buddy.He is my friend and I now that sounds weird but I can make friends." said Bob.The dragon flew off as Future Knight said," So you are Zane's little brother?"." How does she know Zane?" said Syrus." She is a weird girl.What do you need Syrus?" said Bob." Oh yeah.The Society wants to duel you right now." said Syrus." I see.Lets go then." said Bob.He then followed the blue haired boy along with Future Knight bring the reluctant Universe Dragon.

Syrus ran up to the group which was pretty much them vs the society of light." You find Boy private?" said Hassleberry." Of course he did.I mean Bob did tell us where he is going." said Robin." So do you think Bob can beat Sartorius?" said Kitty." Yeah.I haven't know Bob for the longest time but he is a great duelist and friend." said Drake.Fate then looked over at Angel.She was giving him the most evil eye ever." So why did they go after my sister instead of me?" said Kitty." I don't know but we need you here so we can get Jess back." said Fate." How do we get him back? I mean he is under Sartorius's grip." said Jaden." If someone close to the person duels them they will return to us." said Bastion." Bastion?! I didn't see you there!" said Robin." He is like a ninja." said Ace." I think I see Bob." said Danny and Roxy.

Bob walked out and he saw Stella." I thought I was dueling Sartorius." said Bob." His plans changed." said Stella." Is your leader just a chicken?I mean he dueled Hassleberry but not me." said Bob." Don't say anything about the master!" yelled Jess.He was then punched by Angel and Star." Anyway.Let me introduce you to Princess Rose." said Stella.A girl walked toward Bob and Stella handed her a duel disk." You must be Bob.You are a cutie.Once I defeated you I am going to make you my prince." said Rose.Stella's face got red and it was very light.Bob saw it and he said," Okay sure.Time to Power Up."

Rose drew a card and she said," I summon T.A.D.P.O.L.E in defense mode.". A weird baby frog stood there and Rose said," I end my turn.".Bob drew a card and said," I summon Ice Warrior in attack mode.". The icy warrior stood there." Attack with Icy blade." said Bob.The frog was gone and then Rose said," I activate my frog's effect.I can now add another one to my hand."." Okay.I end my turn with one facedown card." said Bob.

Rose drew a card and she said,"I play Frog Resurrection.".She then sent the frog in her hand to the grave then the one from the grave stood there in attack mode." I then send this little guy back to the grave to summon Des Frog in attack mode." said Rose.A green frog stood there and Rose said," Let me introduce you to Jeffery.".Bob and Ice Warrior looked at each in confusion." Huh?" said Bob.He saw the prince but he was still lost."You wouldn't understand.I activate my prince's special effect.I can now summon 2 more princes named Percival and Roosevelt." said Rose.Two more frog stood there." I now activate my spell card Des Croaking." said Rose.Ice Warrior plus Bob's facedown was gone." I activate my facedown also known as Nature's nurture.I gained an extra 2500 life points." said Bob." Attack my three princes." said Rose.Bob then lost 5700 life points." I play Polymerization and I fuse my three princes to summon D.3.S. Frog in attack mode." said Rose.The frog stood there as Hassleberry said," That looks so good."." I could use some frog." said Jaden." I end my turn." said Rose.Bob drew a card and said," I summon Future Messenger in attack mode.".A girl on a futuristic horse stood there." I now activate her special effect.I can now summon Future Knight in attack mode." said Bob.The girl stood there as Bob said," I now activate Future City in my hand.".The city stood there as Bob said," Attack!".Rose then lost her prince and 3600 life points." I end my turn." said Bob.

Nature's Nurture.Spell.Normal.You get 2500 life points.
Future Messenger.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1600. A girl who rides across the future delivering messages.She can summon Future Knight from your deck when summoned.

" Lets go Bob!" said Fate.Bob waved back as Rose said," I play Frog Calling.I can now summon the four princes!".The four frog returned." I play another Des Croaking!" said Rose.Then Bob's field was empty." Attack!" said Rose.Then the frogs blasted him." Bob!" yelled Kitty." Yes! Bob is joining the light!" yelled Angel." I can't believe it." said Drake.Then the smoke cleared and Bob stood there and he said," I am still in this because of that card you destroyed.It is called Future Shield.If you destroy it with a spell,trap,and monster's effect.I take no damage."." I end my turn.You can't defeat my princes!" said Rose." I will!" said Bob.He drew a card and said," I summon Future Ninja.".Then a ninja stood there and Bob gained a spell from his deck and he put it in his hand.He look like a male model." Wow.Is he a prince?" said Rose." You could say that your highness." said the ninja.Her face went red as the other princes got jealous." Lets end this Nick.I play Future Revive.I bring back Future Knight and Future City,and Future Hero." said Bob.Then the knight stood there along with Future Hero." Lets win this Selena." said Nick.She nod as her face went red." Attack Future Hero,Future Knight,and Future Ninja." said Bob.The three attack and Rose lost.

Frog Calling.Spell.Normal.You can bring frogs back and a spell card from your grave.
Future Shield.Spell.Normal.When destroyed by a spell,trap,or effect you take no damage.
Future Ninja.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.A former prince.He works to help Princess Selena aka Future Knight.The two are really good friends.You can summon him if your opponent was a monster on his/her field.

Bob stood there and he said," That was a close one."." I guess I better leave." said Rose.She walked off as a frog prince stood there." Guess she did have a spirit." said Bob.Crowler walked up to him and he said," You get to pick where we go."." Thanks.I thought this one over for a long time.I pick Domino City." said Bob. The crowd cheered as the society left.Stella looked back at BOb and she said," I will make you see the light Bob if it is the last thing I do.".

Next time,
Syrus and Drake vs Frost and Thunder. Plus Jaden and Bob deal with their former girlfriends.
            

No comments:

Post a Comment