Thursday, January 30, 2014

Yugioh GX part 35 The final duel for year one


Bob walked out to the crowd and he saw Zane." Why are you wearing that?" said Zane." I wanted to.I always like to make a show.You wanted to go first? Because in our first duel.You let me go first and I won with Dark Magician." said Bob." Yes.I want to go first because I can beat you without any special cards." said Zane." You convinced me." said Bob.He then put the Eye of Timaeus out of his deck." You aren't going to use your dragon?" said Zane." Yep and I already have a dragon that I want everyone to meet." said Bob.He then placed his deck and he turned on his duel disk." Lets go Zane." said Bob.Zane then nodded and the two said," Get your game on!"

Jaden was watching the king of Obelisk vs the king of Games." This is so awesome! I mean the two kings are going to dueling to become the real king! This is so cool." said Jaden." I would agree with you if I was up there and not Bob." said Bastion and Chazz.Then Mindy and Jasmine said," You two couldn't duel around a monkey.".The two boys looked at the girls but Angel stopped the fight." Guys.Calm down.Bob needs our support to win this duel." said Angel.The four looked back at the field as Fate said," Didn't know that you were the peacekeeper.That is pretty cool Angel.".Her face went red as Jess said," Zane is starting."." Go big brothers." said Syrus." I thought you only had one big brother and he is out there." said Alexis." Syrus call Bob his bro and Bob doesn't mind that at all." said Stella." Oh." said the seniors.

Zane drew his first card and said," I play polymerization to summon my Cyber End Dragon in attack mode.I then play Different Dimension Capsule and I place this card in there.I end my turn with a facedown.Your move Bob.Make it count.".The three headed dragon roared as a capsule stood there along with a facedown. Bob then drew a card.He saw that it was the Great Wall.He looked at his hand and he saw the Wall, Scampers,double summon,a card which had a picture of Lunar on it,and Scrap-Iron Scarecrow." I play double  summon to bring out the Wall in attack mode and the playful dog which allows me to summon the sneaky Fox from my deck and both of them will be in defense mod.".The three monsters stood in defense mode except for the Wall." I now equip my Wall with the great Wall." said Bob." I play Negate Attack." said Zane.Bob sighed in defeat." I end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

Zane drew a card and he then took the card from the capusle and placed it on his field." I now play trap blocker.This card prevent my dragon from being affected by trap moves." said Zane." I then play four attack." said Zane.The dragons destroy all of Bob's monster and Bob lost 1000 life points." I then attack you directly." said Zane." I play Winged Healer.This card allows me to gained the life points from the monsters you just destroy." said Bob.He then gained 7000 life points and he then lost 4000 life points." Good move." said Zane.He then place a card down as Bob said," I draw!".He then drew Lucky Hand." You remember this card right?" said Bob.Bob then drew 5 cards which was the card he need to win.He drew Frost,Debris Dragon,Anarchy,and Triple summon." I play triple summon so I can summon Frost,Debris Dragon,and Anarchy all of them in attack mode." said Bob.The three monsters stood out there and Bob said," I synchro summon my Stardust Dragon!".The dragon stood on the field as Zane said," Is this the dragon?"." Nope but you will see him soon.I play Dragon summon!" said Bob.The newly summon dragon was gone along with Anarchy." I can summon a dragon and a warrior from my deck so I pick Armageddon and introduce my all star dragon.I summon Universe Dragon!" said Bob.

Trap Blocker.Spell.Equip.Let your monster not be affect by traps.
Four Attack.Spell.Normal.Allows your monster to attack four times.
Winged Helper.Spell.Quick.You gain life points to all the monster with attack points in your grave on the turn that they were detroyed.
Dragon Summon.Spell.Allows you to summon a warrior and a dragon from your deck with a dragon and warrior on your field.
Universe Dragon.LV 12.Attribute all.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Can bring fuse with any monster on the field.A powerful dragon with the power of the universe inside him.

The Dragon then showed up." Big brother summon pretty dragon!" said Rose.The dragon's scales were rainbow colored and it looked like a dream come true." This is a powerful dragon.Did Pegasus make him for you?" said Zane." Nope.He was my first card.My grandfather found me with this card.This card was my first friend.I now activate his effect.I fuse Armageddon with him to summon Armageddon Dragon." said Bob.The hero smiled and the dragon turned evil." I then activate his effect.I can now summon back my dragon and a new card.I pick Power and fuse him with my dragon to summon Powerful Dragon." said Bob.Then a light dragon stood there." Now since both dragons are here I can fuse them together to summon my most powerful dragon. I summon Powerful Armageddon Dragon in attack mode." said Bob.The fused dragon stood there.It had the scales of Universe Dragon and the combined power of three dragons stood there." I can now summon three monster from my grave.So I pick Universe Dragon,Armageddon,and Power." said Bob.The three monster stood there and then Bob said," Okay now combine." said Bob.The three monster jumped on to the dragon and it gained their combined attack points." Okay now attack." said Bob.Zane lost all of his life points plus his dragon." You did pretty good." said Bob." You deserve the King of DA." said Zane.The two shook hands.

Armageddon Dragon.LV 12.Attribute Dark.ATK 16000 DEF 16000.The evil version of Universe Dragon.Can bring back Universe dragon and one card from your deck.Can fuse with Powerful Dragon to summon Powerful Armageddon Dragon.
Powerful Dragon.LV 12.Attribute Light.ATK 16000 DEF 16000.The good version of Universe Dragon. Can fuse with Armageddon Dragon to summon Powerful Armageddon Dragon.
Powerful Armageddon Dragon.Attribute all.ATK 100000 DEF 100000.Can summon Universe Dragon and two others monster in your grave. You combine them to give the dragon even more power.

A week later. Bob was called in Chancellor Sheppard's office.Bob opened the door and saw Sheppard." What do you need Sheppard? I am going to be late for the boat back to Domino.Stella wants me to meet her parents." said Bob." I wanted to give you these." said Sheppard.He handed the boy the Sacred Beasts cards." Awesome but are you sure?" said Bob." I am sure and you better be ready for next year." said Sheppard." Don't worry about that Sheppard.I am always ready for a duel." said Bob.He walked out of there and he ran to the harbor.He saw that the boat was leaving." Not this again. Universe Dragon I need a ride to the boat." said Bob. The dragon from the duel showed up and he carried Bob to the boat.He drop Bob to where Stella was standing." You made it by dragon. I am impress with your powers." said Stella." Are you sure about this?" said Bob." Yes . I want you to meet my parents. I promise that they will love you." said Stella." But I am the worst with parents."." I promise you that they will love. So just be yourself." said Stella. She then walked into the ship as Bob looked at the academy." I will return so don't go to hell while I am gone ." said Bob.

Next time,
Year two starts with flashbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment