Thursday, January 23, 2014

Yugioh GX part 27 The two giants.


A week has passed since Abidos's attack.Syrus was learning how to use his new powers along with Mana who is getting better with her magic.Bob was impressed with his apprentice.The next day,Syrus was trying to stay awake." So tired.Why did she have to make Bob's pants fall down?" thought Syrus." What is wrong Sy? You have been like this for a week now." said Jess.He saw Jess looking at the blue haired boy." Just tired is all.Bob is helping me study for a test." said Syrus." Really? I mean Bob hates helping slifers." said Jess." He must like me I guess." said Syrus.The two looked at Bob and he was sleeping while Crowler was yelling at him." The same old Bob." said the two.

At lunch,Kitty was feeding her boyfriend." Do you two have to that here?" said Angel.She was about to barf as Kitty said," You are just jealous that you don't have a boyfriend and you can't do this to a guy.".Angel was about to retort as Jasmine came over to the table." Hey Jasmine.What are you doing here?" said Jess." To invite you guys to the party." said Jasmine." Us? We are Slifers." said Syrus." But Kitty is dating Jess and you are his best friend so you are invite as well." said Jasmine.She handed the Slifer a invite." Did Bob agree to this?" said Angel." Yes.Stella told him to go and he will get a reward.Those two are really close.Are childhood friends supposed to be like that?" said Jasmine." Yep.I mean me and my childhood friend are like that.Right Angel?" said Kitty." Yep." said Angel." Well okay then.Meet at Thomas's room after class." said Jasmine.She walked off as Jess said," Syrus! Arm wrestle right now!"." Why?" said Syrus." No clue." said the girls.Syrus sighed as the two got ready.

Earlier where Bob was eating.Fate was reading a book on how to use his elemental heroes better and Bob was eating." So why are you reading a book on how to use your deck when you already know how to use it?" said Bob." I want to be prepared for the next shadow riders.So when were you going to tell me about Syrus?" said Fate." You figure out.I sensed great potential in him.He is really good for a beginner." said Bob." And what were you like when you first started?" said Fate." I could defeat teachers who having doing that stuff their whole lives on my first day." said Bob." Wow.You are really powerful." said Fate." Thanks.So is Mindy the girl with the black hair?" said Bob." Yeah why?" said Fate." She is coming over here." said Bob.She sat with the Obelisks and she said," We are having a party."." Why?" said Fate." We just are Bob. Stella said if you come you get a prize." said Mindy." Okay I am in.Are you Fate?" said Bob." Sure.I got nothing better to do." said Fate." Sweet.Meet at Thomas's room after class." said Mindy.She skipped off as the two said," What is wrong with that girl?".

Bob was in his room as Mana was talking to him," So I get a night off?"." No Syrus does but you don't." said Bob." But who will teach me?" said Mana.Then Armageddon and Soul Reaper stood there." They will and Devil and Mahad.They will be just as strict as me." said Bob.He grabbed his bag and opened the door." Please Bob!" yelled Mana." Sorry." said Bob.He closed the door as Armageddon said," Lets get going Mana."." Why are you listing to Bob?" said Mana." Because I owe him one." said Armageddon.

Bob knocked on the door and saw Thomas." Why is it always my place that we have these party?" said Thomas."I will give you a reason.Mindy and Jasmine.So am I the first one here?" said Bob." Yes." said Thomas.Bob sneaked in and Thomas said," Why are you even here?"." I want to hang out with my friends before the festival." said Bob." Oh yeah.You will be spending all your time with your friends and sister from Infinite." said Thomas." You hit the target.So I got the perfect movie for tonight." said Bob." You watch movies?" said Thomas." Of course I do.I am not just some guy who lives in the sewer." said Bob." So what movie is it?" said Thomas." A classic from Infinite." said Bob.He handed Thomas a DVD." No way! You have this?!" yelled Thomas." Yep.You in for a quick game?" said Bob.He sat down on the couch as Thomas said," Hell yeah."

Mindy and Jasmine walked in and heard noises.Mindy then saw Bob who was blindfold playing the most famous game of the group against Thomas." What is Bob doing?" said Mindy." Beating Thomas." said Syrus.Syrus was watching and cheer for his teacher as Jess,Jaden,Kitty,and Angel was cheering for Thomas. "Where is Alexis and Stella?" said Mindy.Zane stood there with Blair and said," Don't know.Thought they were with you."." They will be here in a few minutes." said Bob." How do you know?" said Jess.Fate stood there and said," They called me and I told Bob."." I see.So who is Bob?" said Mindy and Jasmine.

Meanwhile,Alexis and Stella were walking to their big brother's room." I still can't believe you Stella." said Alexis." And what is that supposed to mean?" said Stella." Oh nothing.I mean you can control the toughest kid in school." said Alexis." We are dating after all and he is just a normal human boy." said Stella." No.He is the complete opposite of a normal boy." said Alexis." Okay but he acts like one right?" said Stella.Then they felt someone touch their shoulders.It was Titan and another wrestler." Titan!" said the two girls." You two are coming with us." said the two in unison.The two girls screamed as they went into the empty void.But the two didn't notice that Mana who was ditching out on her training saw them.

Bob was outside the room and he was talking with Mana." Are you sure about this Mana? And why aren't you training?!" said Bob."I saw them with my two eyes and my teachers got distracted." said Mana." Shouldn't have expect that." said Bob." So what are you going to do?One of them was Goliath.You know him well Bob." said Mana.Bob then stuck his head and yelled," Syrus.I need you right now!".The blue haired boy ran out and saw Mana." I thought she was training." said Syrus." She was but her trainers are idiots." said Bob." So what is Mana doing here?" said Syrus." We are going to save Alexis and Stella from Titan and Goliath." said Bob." Titan is back?" said Syrus." Yes and he is a shadow rider." said Bob." Titan a shadow rider!" said Syrus." Yep and we are going to stop him." said Bob." But I am not a chosen duelist.Just a sidekick." said Syrus." You are my apprentice and I will need some help because Atticus and Thomas are going to figure it out soon.We need to get rid of the darkness." said Bob." I thought you told me that darkness was good." said Syrus." It is but this darkness is evil and made Atticus and Thomas into Shroud and Night." said Bob." Lets get going then." said Syrus.He ran off as Bob stood there with Mana." Aren't you going to go after him?" said Mana." Nope.Three,two one." said Bob.Syrus came running back as he said," Where are they?"."At the Abandoned Dorm." said Mana.The three ran off.

Outside the dorm,Bob was looking at it." Why are you just standing there?!We have to go save them!" yelled Syrus.He then ran toward the dorm and then he was blocked by a force field." Syrus! You all right?" said Mana." I am fine but what is this doing here?" said Syrus." Goliath.He is known in the shadow world as the most powerful hunter.He can make powerful barriers and this will take some time to open it." said Bob.He then broke the barrier as the two looked at them and Mana said," I thought that was going to take some time."." Yeah for you two but not me." said Bob.The two humans walked in and then the barrier was back." So what is going to happened?" said Mana.Bob then made his staff appeared." Time to fight some ghosts." said Bob." Awesome." said Syrus.He then gained a armor.The two then was surround by ghosts and Mana said," I will go help Stella and Alexis." She flew off into the dorm.

Inside the dorm and in the basement.Titan was standing there as Alexis said,"What do you want with us?".She was standing there as Goliath said," We were chosen to duel you.I heard about Bob getting a girlfriend and he defeat me when I was on my biggest job ever.So I wanted revenge on him by taking out his girl to the shadow realm."." I won't lose to an overgrown man." said Stella.She then activate her duel disk as Alexis said," We are going to duel them?"."Yep." said Stella.Alexis sighed as she activate her duel disk." You will go first Titan." said Stella." Shouldn't our ladies go first?" said Titan." We don't want to." said Alexis." Okay fine but once Titan goes you can attack to make this duel go fast." said Goliath.

Titan drew a card and said," I summon Picador Fiend in attack mode and then I end my turn with a card being facedown.".A fiend stood there.Alexis drew a card and said," I summon Cyber Tutu and then I activate Allego Toile to destory your facedown and attack you directly.".The two bad guys lost 1000 life points as the card Des counterblow went to the graveyard." I end my turn with two facedowns".Goliath drew a card and said," I summon Malice Doll of Demise in attack mode.I then attack Stella's empty field."." I play negate attack!" said Alexis.The attack was block from the creepy doll."I place a facedown." said Goliath. Stella drew a card." I summon Royal Magical Library in defense mode and then I end my turn." said Stella.

Titan drew his next card and said," I attack your ballerina."." I play Double Passe to make into a direct attack!" said Alexis.The two girls lost 1600 life points and they lost 1000 life points." I then activate Ritual of the Matador so I can summon Archfiend Matador." said Titan.He sent Summoned Skull to the grave to summon the powerful fiend." I then activate Dark Arena." said Titan.Alexis drew a card and said," I now play Polymerization to fuse Eiotle Cyber and Blade Skater to summon Cyber Blader in attack mode.".The ballerina stood there and it gained 2100 attack points." I now make your monster to attack my Matador." said Titan.The Matador destroy the fusion monster and the ballerina was gone thanks to Picador and Alexis lost 600 life points." I end my turn with Cyber Gymnast in defense mode." said Alexis.A woman stood there in defense mode. Goliath then drew a card and said," I send my weak doll to the grave and I summon Beast of Talwar in attack mode.Then I will destroy the monster that Alexis has."." Not so fast Goliath.I play Scarp Iron Scarecrow." said Stella.The monster attack was blocked as Goliath end his turn." I now send my library to the grave to summon Summon Skull and then I play the helpful friend to bring out Splendid Venus and her effect only works on you Goliath.Both of them are going to be in attack mode." said Stella.The two monsters stood there and Stella said," I will attack your fiend with Summon Skull.".Goliath lost 100 life points and then Splendid Venus took 2800 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Stella.

Titan drew Banderillero Fiend and he made Picador Fiend attack Alexis directly causing her to lose 1600 life points." I now summon Banerillero Fiend in attack mode but then I activate his effect to destroy your gymnast." said Titan.The monster was gone as Titan ended his turn." I draw!" said Alexis." I play pot of greed." said Alexis.She then drew two cards and said," I play the warrior returning alive to return Blade Skater to my hand.".She brought back Blade Skater." I activate Fusion Recovery." said Alexis.She brought Eitole Cyber and Polymerization to her hand."I now bring back my Cyber Blader in attack mode and since you have three monsters on the field.All effects are gone on your side on the field." said Alexis.Then Cyber Blader attack the matador and Titan lost 2100 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Alexis. Goliath drew a card and said," I activate the fiendish summoning!This card only works by sending my partner to the shadow realm.".Titan was gone as Goliath said," I now summon The Fiend King!".A fiend stood there and Stella's monster were gone." I now attack you directly with dark blast!" said Goliath." I play half damage !" said Stella.

Fiendish Summoning.Spell.Ritual.Can summon Fiend King if you have less than half your life points left and need a human soul.
The Fiend King.LV 9.Attribute Dark.ATK 8000 DEF 1000.Can destroy monsters on fiend beside himself when summoned.

Stella then lost 4000 life points as Goliath ended his turn." I draw!" said Stella.She then said," I summon back Splendid Venus with monster reborn.I then activate this.I got this from Bob.It is called two hearts becoming one.".A card with two lovers stood there." This card allows me to summon a monster from my deck and I pick Endymion, The Master Magician." said Stella.The Spellcaster stood there and Stella said," Now they can attack together and their attack is times by two and spells and trap can't activate it.".The fiend king was gone as Goliath lost all of his life points." I will have my revenge sometimes!" yelled Goliath.He was gone as the two girls sighed." We did it." said the two.

Two Hearts becoming one.Spell.Normal.Allows you to bring monster from your deck to the field and then they can attack together and their combined attacks is timed by two.

Bob then stop fighting along with Syrus." That was a great workout.Right Sy?" said Bob." Yeah but if we see Titan.I get a free punch." said Syrus.Stella and Alexis walked out and they said," Bob and Syrus?! What are you two doing here?"." We came here to rescue but we got tied up." said Bob." Syrus can fight?" said the girls." Bob is training me." said Syrus." So you know?" said Alexis." Yep." said Syrus." You just can't keep your secret." said Stella." We are all waiting for you girls at the party." said Bob.The three walked off with Bob.

Later that night,Bob went outside and answered a call." You know who took Alexis's and Stella's brother to the dorm don't you?" said the voice." Yep.And is my place ready?" said Bob." Yes master but what are you going to do with it?" said the voice." Time to make myself more home." said Bob.

Next time,
The Duel Monster spirits festival.    

      

No comments:

Post a Comment