Saturday, January 25, 2014

Yugioh GX part 28 Duel Monster Spirit Festival

This part is going to be long.

Four days after Titan's defeat.In the morning,Bob was standing in front of his new dorm.Bob had this place built because he wanted somewhere near the Slifer Red Dorm and Crowler also kicked him out.The place had his room,several guest rooms,a great kitchen,a dojo,a mini dueling arena,and a kiss ass lounge area.Bob was smiling as he saw Syrus running toward him." Morning Syrus." said Bob." You seem like you are in a good mood today.Isn't today the duel monsters spirit festival?" said Syrus." Yep and you could ask Mana out for a date.She doesn't have training today."said Bob. Syrus's face went red as he said," She likes Mahad.I can't compete with him."." You never know unless you tried.Also my friends are coming into town plus my little sister." said Bob." Is she single?" said Syrus." She is 8." said Bob." Oh." said Syrus." You wanted to date my little sister?You wouldn't live ever again if you said that." said Bob." I wasn't!" yelled Syrus." I know that pipsqueak.You want to go meet my friends?" said Bob." But I have to work on the costume festival.Does Obelisk Blue have to do something?" said Syrus." Well I would but Crowler kicked me out of Obelisk.So I am my own dorm." said Bob." So you aren't going to do anything?" said Syrus." Yep.You in or what?" said Bob." Yeah." said Syrus.

The two walked down to the harbor and Bob heard," Big Brother!!".A boat was coming in fast." Is that them?" said Syrus." Bingo." said Bob.The boat stopped as a little girl hugged Bob." Rose.You are killing me." said Bob." Sorry but I missed you.Who is this?" said Rose." My name is Syrus." said Syrus." Bob.Is this kid your sidekick?" said a boy with flaming red hair." No Ace.This is my friend Syrus Truesdale." said Bob." Wait? Zane has a little brother?" said Ace." Yes he does.So where are the others?" said Bob." On the boat.Carl is driving and Rose wanted to see so I took a boat out here.So this is duel academy? Nice place you got here.So are their any single girls here?Like that Mana chick?" said Ace." How do you know Mana?" said Syrus." She sometimes comes into town when Bob lived there.And who do you know her pipsqueak?" said Ace." Don't be mean to little brother Syrus." said Rose." But I am older than you." said Syrus." Don't Syrus.She is like a brick when it comes to this stuff." said Bob." So where are we staying? Because I like my own room." said Ace.

" So who is coming?" said Bob." Well.Owen,Owen's girlfriend Missy,Francine,Leaf,Clair,Ryan,Blake,Dan, Carl,and Carly." said Ace." Wait!?Owen got a girlfriend?!" said Bob." Yes.We said that about you when you introduced us to Stella.Where is she by the way?" said Ace." Sleeping.I moved out of my dorm." said Bob." Why did you move out?" said Rose." Remember the scary man from the last time you were here." said Bob." Yes." said Rose." Well.He became even scarier so I was kicked out." said Bob." So you lost to this crazy teacher?" said Ace." You haven't meet Crowler yet Ace.He wears makeup." said Syrus." Serious? Is he on drugs?" said Ace." I don't think so but that would answer a lot." said Bob.He grabbed his little sister and Bob said," So is your stuff on the boat?"." Yep and Owen gets to carry it all." said Ace." Did you play cards with them?" said Bob." Big brother Ace cheated." said Rose." I know Rose. The only card game he doesn't cheat on it Duel Monsters which he is bad at.He would be great in the red dorm." said Bob.Syrus laughed as Ace fumed.

Bob was walking downstairs and saw Owen at the kitchen pouring drinks for Carl and himself." What are you guys doing? And where did you get that beer?" said Bob." Brought it from the bar plus some of my famous drinks which doesn't have any alcohol in them what so ever." said Owen." I wouldn't care if it had alcohol in them.Pour me one of your famous drinks." said Bob." But it is still morning." said Owen."I need a drink." said Bob. Owen shrugged as he went to go get a drink ready as Carl said," Is everything alright with you and Stella?"." Just fine.So when did Owen get a girlfriend?" said Bob." After you left.You know Missy right?" said Carl." Somewhat.I heard she is like the older version of Ruby." said Bob." Yeah and Owen and her really hit it off." said Carl." I see so how is Ruby doing?" said Bob." Trying to get into duel academy." said Carl and Owen." What?!" said Bob." We will do anything in our power to stop her from coming here.Ace is thinking of coming here." said Owen." Do you guys really think that he can get in this school? I mean we are talking about the guy who once try to duel my dad?" said Bob.The two adults said," No.".

" Hey! I feel offended by that!So how do I look?" said Ace.He was standing on the stairs wearing the costume of Axe Raider." You look nice.So why are you wearing a costume?" said Carl." The school is doing a costume thing.I wanted to blend in." said Ace." You will stick out like a sore thumb." said Bob." Why is that?" said Ace." You have red hair which is like fire." said the three." I see.So why aren't you two in costumes?" said Ace." I don't want to." said the two adults." Well.I think Missy is going to be the Harpie Queen. I think this is someone's favorite monster." said Ace.Owen then ran upstairs as Bob said," Wow.So he really likes this girl?"." Yep.I am impress with him though.I mean everyone has a girlfriend but me." said Ace." What about Carl and Blake?" said Bob." Carl is old no offense.Blake is way too wild for a girl." said Ace.Carl then said," I better I can get a girls number before the end of the day."." Okay then bring it on!" said Ace.

He walked upstairs as Bob said," He is going to win."." Shut up Bob.So who are you going as?" said Ace." The Dark Magician." said Bob." Why?" said Ace." It is my dad's card and Rose wanted me to be her." said Bob." I see and what is Rose going to be?" said Ace." Card Ejector." said Bob." She would be freaking adorable in that." said Ace." Are you going to hit on my sister?" said Bob." Nope. I would never dated my freaking best friend's sister. That is against my code." said Ace." You have a code?" said Bob." Yes." said Ace.

Then Ryan came downstairs as XX-Saber Boggart Knight along with Blake as Hayabusa Knight and Dan as Mei-Kou, Master of Barriers." You guys look nice." said Bob." Thanks. Missy picked these costumes for us.She was a great sense of fashion." said Dan." She sounds like a great girl." said Bob." Why is Bob drinking? When he starts to drink it was one thing.Are you and Stella doing alright?"said Ryan." We are doing just fine. I gave her the card." said Bob." You mean the card that you gave to Ruby when you two were dating?" said Blake." Yeah.Two hearts becoming one." said Bob." Wait.What was that again?" said Ace and Dan." That card is the sign of my love." said Bob." A card is your love?" said Blake." You wouldn't understand." said Ryan." He is right.I am going to go out." said Bob.He grabbed his key and left the dorm.

" Where is he going?" said Owen.He was wearing a costume of the Green Baboon Defender of the forest as Carl was Maraudng Captain." He just left after talking about that one card." said Ace." You mean the two hearts one?Did he give it to Stella?" said Carl." Yeah.He seems worried about it though." said Dan." That is the card of his love.He really must like this girl." said Owen." Yeah.So where are the girls? I know that Rose is at the Slifer Dorm but the others are a mystery." said Ryan." Still changing.They are so slow." said Carl.

Bob was walking toward the Slifer Dorm and he saw Syrus and he was playing with Rose who was Card Ejector."Big brother!" yelled Rose.Bob grabbed the little girl as Syrus said," She is a handful.How did you deal with her?"." Oh she is nothing compared to Bastion and the Chazz." said Bob." Are they friends of yours big brother?" said Rose." You can say that.So Sy? Who are you going to be for the festival?" said Bob." I am actually host the dueling festival along with Chazz who I think he said was going to be XYZ Dragon Cannon." said Syrus." I see.Can I borrow her because I think the rest of your dorm is waking up?" said Bob. " Um sure.I better get going.Later Bob." said Syrus.The blue haired slifer ran toward the dorm as Rose said," Where are we going big brother?"."To go see big sister Stella." said Bob.

Stella woke up.She saw that Blair was gone." She mus be with Zane." said Stella to herself.She went into the shower and started up the shower.Outside,Rose asked Bob," Can I knock on the door now?"." No Rose. Remember what I told you about knocking on doors when someone is in the shower." said Bob." Don't do it." said Rose." Yep." said Bob.The water stopped as Bob said," That was quick."." Now can I?" said Rose. " Sure." said Bob.The little girl knocked on the door as Stella heard the door." Who could that be? Just one minute." said Stella.She put on some clothes as she opened the door.She saw her boyfriend plus his little sister dressed as Card Ejector." Rose?Is that you?" said Stella." Big sister Stella!I missed you so much." said Rose.She hugged the still somewhat wet Stella.

Bob closed the door as Stella set Rose on the bed." What is she doing here?" said Stella." The festival.I told Sheppard about it." said Bob." Yeah." said Stella.She looked at the girl who was wearing a costume and Stella asked Bob," What are you going to be?"." The Dark Magician." said Bob." No big brother.Mahad told me to tell you something." said Rose." And who is Mahad? Sounds Egyptian." said Stella." The spirit of the Dark Magician.I am guessing that he doesn't want me to be him." said Bob." Yep.Big brother got it right." said Rose." So who are you going to be Stella?" said Bob."I don't know.So who are you going to be since Dark Magician is out?" said Stella." Let me see.I talked with Power and Devil and they want me to be Powerful Power." said Bob." Those two agreed with each other?" said Stella." Yep.It was quite the shocker. So let me change into my costume." said Bob.He then glowed and was in the outfit of Powerful Power." This is actually my training uniform." said Bob." So did Pegasus make that card for you?" said Stella." Yeah.Most of my deck is made by Pegasus." said Bob." That is so cool." said Stella.Then Rose said," Big sister.I have a costume for you."." What is it?" said Stella.Rose handed her a card of a girl." Who is this Bob?" said Stella." That is Lunar.She is Powerful Power's girlfriend." said Bob." Is there a costume for her?" said Stella." Yeah." said Bob.He made the costume as Stella went into her bathroom.

The door then opened and Mindy and Jasmine walked in." Hey Stella.You have a costume yet?We need a third harpie lady sister." said Mindy.She then saw Rose sitting on the bed." Stella? You in here?" said Jasmine." Big sister Stella is the bathroom changing." said Rose." Are you Stella's little sister?" said Mindy." No I am Bob's sister." said Rose.Bob then walk in form the porch and said," Who are you talking to Rose?".Jasmine then said," Bob?! What are you doing in here?"." I came here with my little sister.What are you doing in here?" said Bob." Came to ask Stella to be the third harpie lady in our trio." said Mindy." Sorry Mindy but I already have a costume." said Stella.She stood there in the Lunar outfit." Oh.I guess me and Mindy will be the Gemini Sister.Later you three." said Jasmine.

The two girls walked out as Bob closed the door." Do you think those two will figure out our little secret?" said Bob." Well.We will just have to wait and see." said Stella." So what are we going to today big brother?" said Rose." I have to go check on something at the ruins and then I an going back to my dorm to meet up with the gang then I am free for once." said Bob." Don't you have something to do for your dorm?" said Stella." Nope.I run the place so no work for me." said Bob.He grabbed Rose and said," You coming Stella? "." Yeah." said Stella.

The two were with Rose and Bob placed her down." So what are we looking for?" said Stella." Do you remember when we were at the gravekeepers?" said Bob." Yeah.Jaden is the supreme king.Is that true?" said Stella." Yep.I am of royal blood." said Bob." You a prince?" said Stella.She started to laugh as Rose said," Big brother! I found someone!".Bob ran over and saw a bruised Yasmin." Yasmin!" said Bob.He grabbed the girl as she said," I didn't know that you were the spirit king Bob."." The Spirit King?" said Stella.Yasmin went out cold as Bob said," Yes.Can we talk about this later?"." Right." said Stella.

They were walking out of the academy.Sheppard saw Rose and Rose saw uncle Sheppard and the two walked off." So what is the spirit king?" said Stella." From the research that I did.I am the king of duel monster spirits." said Bob." So you can control all spirits?" said Stella." Pretty much.It is pretty freaking sweet.So what are the Obelisks girls doing for the festival?" said Bob." A maid cafe with hot female duel monsters." said Stella." So will you be serving other guys?" said Bob." Will you be jealous?" said Stella." Yes.I am not going to be a happy camper." said Bob." Nope.Alexis got me out of it." said Stella." So you will be not doing anything like me?" said Bob."I will be hanging with my friends." said Stella." Yeah but beside that." said Bob." Yes." said Stella.Bob opened the door and heard Ace said," This place is the best!".

Ace was sitting in front of the giant TV with a controller in his lap.Bob walked in and saw Blake on the floor breathing heavily and Dan was drinking some sort of drink conduction that Owen made." So what happened in here?" said Bob." I lost." said Blake." So what is this game?" said Stella." The oldest game of the Squad.It is called powerful smash!" said Owen.He stood there with Missy." So you must be Missy?" said Bob.She had pink hair with red highlights." Yes.I am.You must be Bob.I know of your reputation at the bar." said Missy." You have a reputation?" said Stella." Yep.So what are you going to do about it?" said Bob." Oh I just wanted to meet you and say this.You son of a bitch." said Missy." Is that your nickname?" said Stella." Yeah.Bob always had that nickname since he helped Ace out of that drug ring." said Carl.Carl stood there drinking some whiskey." So where is Ryan and the girls?" said Bob." Upstairs.Ryan got roped into in." said Owen.

Ryan came downstairs with Francine as Ice Master,Clair as Maiden of the Aqua,Carly as Cyber Tutu, and Leaf as Elemental Hero Lady Heat." You guys look all hot." said Ace." Bob.Do you have the thing that I asked for?" said Francine." Yep." said Bob.He handed her a bat and Francine threw it at the boy." Why did you that?" said the whole room." She called me yesterday to get a bat to do that to Ace." said Bob." I see.So what do they have here at this festival?" said Clair." A maid cafe for the Obelisk girls." said Stella." I am so there!" yelled Ace." Called it." said the guys." Anyway.The Obelisk boysare doing a show for the ladies." said Stella." The Slifers who is Syrus's dorm is dueling a dueling festival and the Ras I don't know." said Bob." I am going to the show because what can I say.A girl likes herself to see teenage boys do some funny shit." said Carly." I will come with you Carly." said Ryan." Such a great boyfriend." said Leaf." Well I am off to go find out what the Ras are doing." said Dan." I will join you." said Clair,Missy,and Owen." So who is up for dueling tourney?" said Blake.Francine and Carl raised their hands as Bob said," I actually to call a rain check.I got a thing to do.".They all said," That is such a lie.".Bob then sighed in defeat.

Bob was standing next to Stella who was made him paint her nails." So why am I doing this again?" said Bob." Because you owe me a favor." said Stella." And what is that favor?" said Bob." I don't remember.It was probably something when we were kids." said Stella." I see.So what was it?" said Bob." You don't remember?" said Stella." I do but I want to know." said Bob." It was a game of dodgeball.I knocked out a kid and it was amazing so you owe me one." said Stella." Dam.I thought it was about me being awesome and me and my dancing." said Bob." You can dance and sing?" said Stella." Yep.I am the best man you could ever get." said Bob." I could get someone better than you." said Stella." Really? Can a regular guy painted nails? And do it this well?" said Bob." No.Well maybe a gay man." said Stella." So do you wanted your nails into skulls or not?" said Bob." No." said Stella." Then don't make fun of the man who can paint nails." said Bob.She stopped talking as Bob continue to paint nails.

Mana was floating around the island.She then saw Syrus who was painting the duel arena lines and Chumley painting the signs for the tourney." So Sy? What do you think of this?" said Chumley.It was Des Kangaro and Master of Oz." Um.We need more popular monsters Chum." said Syrus." He is right Chumley.I mean we need this to be those snobby Obelisks." said Jess.He stood on the stairs and Chumley said," Aren't you dating Kitty who is a Obelisk?"." She is a Slifer at heart.So Syrus? Do you have any ideas for monsters?" said Jess.Syrus stopping paint the field as he said," How about one of Bob's monsters?"." Like Soul Reaper! " said Jess." No way!He is really scary.Lets go with a less scary monster like the Wall." said Chumley." How about Dark Magician Girl and Dark Magician?" said Syrus." That is a pretty good idea Sy.Can you paint them Chum?" said Jess." Yep.So what are you going as for the festival? I know that Sy isn't doing anything." said Chumley.He held Breaker the magical Warrior." Going to be him.He is really cool." said Jess." What about Kitty?" said Sy." Haven't seen her yet." said Jess.

Mana then floated toward the girls dorm and saw Kitty holding up the costume of Dark Valkyria and Crimson Sentry." Have you decided on your costume yet Kitty?We are going to be late." said Angel.She was Dark Witch." I can't decide Angel.I am not like you." said Kitty." Do you know what Jess is going to be?" said Angel." No clue.Haven't got a text from him all morning." said Kitty." You two are such the best example of a couple." said Angel.She then grab a coin and said," Heads Dark Valkyria and Tails it is Crimson Sentry.".She flipped the coin and it landed on heads." Guess you are Dark Valkyria.Now get changed." said Angel.Kitty grabbed the costume and went into the bathroom to change." She is so indecisive sometimes." said Angel.She sat on her bed and started to play a game.

Fate was Jain, Lightsworn Paladin and he was outside Jaden's room.He knocked on the door and the door opened up to Jaden wearing a weird costume." So Jaden? What are you supposed to be?" said Fate.He was wearing a mixture of Saggi the Dark Clown,Gearfried the iron Knight,and Obnoxious Celtic Guard." A cool mixture of the three monsters." said Jaden." I know that your sense of fashion is bad.So as a good friend I am going to help you not embarrassing yourself in front of Alexis." said Fate.He closed the door and he held up a costume of Elemental Hero Avian." Why?" said Jaden." Alexis called me because she knew about this from a mile away.She is going to be Elemental Hero Burstinatrix.So wear this.While I make a call." said Fate.Jaden walked into the bathroom as Fate made a call.

Alexis was in her room.On her bed was a costume from Fate which was strange and it was an Element Hero costume and the other one was Queen Knight." Why did Fate give me a costume? Does he like me? I mean me and him are always together when Jaden is hanging out with his friends." said Alexis.He then got a call from Fate.Alexis then said," So why did you give me a costume? I am with Jaden and I like him."." I got him to wear Elemental Hero costumes as well because I made sure that no one is going to wear an Elemental Hero costume." said Fate." You serious?" said Alexis." One hundred percent." said Fate." Thanks Fate." said Alexis.She hanged up as she grabbed her costume and walked into the bathroom.

Zane was standing with Thomas and Atticus.Zane was wearing a costume of Arcana Knight Joker,Thomas was Jack Knight,and King Knight." So where are we knights?" said Atticus." Blair wanted to do this.I mean this is our last year at Duel Academy.I mean you guys were gone and we couldn't do this again.So please for her sake." said Zane." I was going to be Celtic Guardian." said Thomas." Why?" said the two." I like having blond hair okay." said Thomas." It is okay Thomas." said Blair.She was Queen's Knight." It is nice to have blond hair.You feel you can be so perky." said Blair." I know right?" said Thomas.The two boys looked at them and said," Why are you two talking about this?"." Because we can." said the two.Zane sighed and said," Lets do this."." Yes." said the others.

Bob was standing there and said," I hate you so much."." I know you love me.I mean you gave me that card." said Stella.He was wearing a dress." You know about the card?" said Bob." Yes I do.You really like me don't you?" said Stella." Yes I do.So why am I wearing a dress again?" said Bob." It is for Alexis." said Stella." You didn't answer my question." said Bob."We are planning something big.Read my mind and find out." said Stella.Bob then said," You are going to make Jaden and Alexis have a fake wedding? That is so evil."." Say the person who made Chazz's clothes pink and erases Bastion's formulas." said Stella.Bob stood there in silence." So when are you going to the dueling tournament or tourney?" said Stella." Soon.I have to be there." said Bob.He then got out of the dress and put back on his suit." So can we go on a date?" said Stella." Um sure.I am game." said Bob." How about after the dueling tourney?" said Bob." Sure." said Stella.He ran toward his room and grabbed his deck.

Syrus was standing next to Chazz who was XYZ Dragon Cannon." I am impress with this Syrus." said Chazz." We did get a big crowd." said Syrus.A lot of students were there as Chazz said," So why aren't you in a costume? I mean we are all wearing costumes but you.Did they have any in your size?"." Very funny." said Syrus.He then said," I didn't like the costumes choices."." I see." said Chazz.

Then Syrus saw Bob.He was wearing Powerful Power." You look like that one card in your deck.And you are dueling." said Chazz." Nope.I am dueling the victory right?" said Bob." Correct.Everyone wants to see you duel." said Syrus." And why didn't you ask me Syrus?" said Chazz." Because Bob is more popular than you." said Syrus.The rich boy walked off as Bob said," Why is he wearing that?"." Who knows?" said Syrus.

The tourney went on as one girl with brown hair and white highlights stood across from Bob." I can't believe that you are here." said Bob." I am just that good Bob." said the girl.Stella stood next to Ace whose faces was red and he had two black eyes." Who is that girl?" said Stella." No clue.I mean Bob only dated Ruby back on Infinite." said Ace." You two don't know who that is.Bob is dueling the daughter of Seto." said Fate.Fate stood there with Rose." You got roped into babysitting?" said the two." Yes.She is such a handful." said Fate." You are so mean big brother Fate." said Rose." She actually calls you big brother?She hasn't yet." said Ace." Probably because you scared her with your hair.Am I right Rose?" said Stella.The little girl nodded her head as the boy with red hair sighed in defeat.

Bob then saw on his right Ace with the two black eyes,Rose on Owen's shoulders,Missy around Owen's right arm,Francine enjoy a snow cone,Leaf with Blake who were watching the duel,Clair kissing Dan, and Carly and Ryan sharing a drink." Okay Sam.Lets do this." said Bob." You really that you can beat me Bob? I mean you live near the Slifer Red Dorm." said Sam." Well if you weren't a girl and you went to this school. You would be here." said Bob.Sam then tried to kill him as she was stopped by the chains." Who did this?" said Sam.Then a boy with blond hair and green eyes stood there with a mischievous smile." Danny! You are so dead!" yelled Sam." Sorry Sam but my sis told me to for mine and Bob's protection." said Danny." Where is she?" said Sam." Right here." said a girl.She had the same blond hair as her brother and had the same green eyes." Why are you siding with him? I mean I thought we were sisters!" said Sam." Yeah but family comes first.It is okay Star." said Danny." Thanks Danny." said Star."Can we just start this duel already?" said Bob." Do you just want to lose already?" said Sam."I remember that you lose to him every time that you duel him." said Danny."Shut up Danny!" said Sam.Sam started up her duel disk and said," Lets duel Bob!"."Right." said Bob.

Sam drew her first card and said,"I tribute my kaibaman in my hand to summon Blue Eyes White Dragon from my hand and in attack mode!".The dragon roared as Sam said,"I place a facedown and end my turn.". Bob drew a card and said," I activate this.Mini heroes.".The five mini heroes stood there and they were in a karate position." I now send three of my heroes to the grave to summon Obelisk The Tormentor in attack mode!" said Bob. The familiar blue monster roared as the crowd cheered. "You are going to use Obelisk but not me?" said Slifer.The little dragon was grabbed the golden dragon and walked off." Attack Obelisk with divine judgement!" said Bob. The dragon was gone as Bob said," I end my turn with a facedown."

Sam drew a card and smiled," I play two helpful friend and monster reborn to bring all three blue eyes white dragon to the field." The three dragons roared in unison." I now polymerization to fuse my three dragons to summon Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and I equip my dragon with Megamorph." said Sam.The three headed dragon stood there and roared and it gained 4500 Attack points." Attack Obelisk and win me this duel!" said Sam.Danny and Star sighed in defeat." Why does she get like this?" said the two." Sorry Sam but I am going to stop your dragon with my Scrap Iron scarecrow!" said Bob. The attack was stopped by a metal scarecrow." I end my turn.I really hate that card." said Sam." That card is the best." said Bob. He drew a card and smiled," I now activate this. Powerful Summoning!". Then a card of Powerful Power breaking a wall appeared." This card allows me to bring out two friends of mine with the cost of my extra heroes. I now summon Slifer The Sky Dragon and The Winged Dragon of Ra!" said Bob.

Powerful Summoning.Spell.Normal. Allows you to bring out two monsters if your opponent have a monster stronger than yours.

 Bob then started to speak in Egyptian.Jaden was talking to Syrus." Do you know what he is saying." said Jaden." I have no clue Jaden. So what are they talking about?" said Syrus. Jaden looked up and saw Zane,Thomas,Blair,Fate,Stella,Bastion looking like a kitty cat or tiger,and Crowler talking about." No clue.Must be something about Banner.I wonder where he went." said Jaden." Maybe he is on vacation." said Syrus.Bob then said," I now give my two monsters I just summoned to Obelisk.".The two other gods went onto his arm." I can't attack normal but I activate this. Powerful pickup." said Bob.Bob then sent Nova to the grave." This is allows me to attack again.So destroy that dragon." said Bob. Bob then destroyed the dragon and Sam lost all of her life points.

Powerful Pickup.Trap.You must send an level 5 or above to the grave to attack again.

Jess was trying to catch up to Kitty's score.They were playing a dancing game provide by a reluctant Bob. Everyone ( Stella,Kitty,Angel,Jess,Fate,Thomas,Ace,Blake,Ryan,Dan,Missy,Francine,Leaf,Clair, Carly,Alexis,Jaden,Bastion,Zane,Atticus,Blair,Syrus,Chazz,Chumley,Mindy,andJasmine) was in his dorm.Jess,Jaden,Alexis,Kitty,Syrus,Ace,Chumley,and Blake were in the game room, Bastion,Dan, Ryan,Thomas,Chazz,and Carl were in the lounge room,and Fate,Missy,Stella,Angel,Francine,Leaf,Clair, Carly,Blair,Mindy,and Jasmine were in the living room.

"So why the hell is everyone in here?!" yelled Bob. Owen punched him and said," You are such a bad host."." Yeah. I wonder who I got that from." said Bob." Yeah. The former owner. So you will go get us some drinks while I relax." said Owen. The boy sighed as he walked off toward the cellar which was in the basement.

Owen walked toward Zane." So you are the owner of a bar? And you know Bob how?" said Zane." Bob used to come into the bar with a fake ID from Ryan. He never drank. He only came for specific information." said Owen." What was the info?" said Mindy and Jasmine." He was taking down serve real drug rings when he was in middle school and when I was a waiter there. The former owner knew about them so Bob came by often." said Owen." Really? Bob is full of surprises." said Blair." He is.So what is he like here?" said Leaf." Um. He is one of the best duelist on the island." said Fate." That is it! Bob hasn't punched anyone?" said Clair and Carly." He did punch the kid who was in love with a evil women but that is it." said Zane." Bob is the best when it comes to love. He strangely knows a lot about it." said Francine." True. I will be right back." said Stella.She left the group and to the cellar.

Jess was panting as Kitty was cheering." How come you lost Jess? I thought you were good at this game." said Syrus." But I haven't play this game for almost a whole year!" said Jess. He then fell on the floor as Ace jumped onto the dance floor." Ace.What are you doing? You suck at dancing." said Blake. " I am the best." said Ace." Thank you for the compliment Blake." said Ace." Let me show you my dance moves.I used to be the best dancer in the city where I grew up." said Jaden.Alexis was about to say something but was stopped by Chumley." Lets do this then." said Chumley. The two set up the game as Alexis said," Why did you do that?"." I am leaving at the end of the year Alexis. I want to get some more good memories before I go work at my dad's shop." said Chummley. Alexis looked at her boyfriend and she didn't notice the spirit of Armageddon was watching them.

Chazz said," So Bob dated a girl named Ruby?"." Yes." said Dan." And how do you know her Chazz?" said Ryan." She was at one of my family banquets. She was talking about some boy and she was describing Bob like he was some sort of god." said Chazz." I see. So Bob must be very mysterious." said Bastion." He is but he is hiding some secrets from himself." said Thomas." You are correct lad.So any one up for some shots?" said Carl." But we are underaged." said the group." You kids. We are going to be drinking something that isn't made with alcoholic." said Carl. 

Bob was in the cellar." I miss the old days where I hated everyone." said Bob. He then grab some more drinks and then he saw Stella." Do you need some help?" said Stella." Yes." said Bob.She grabbed some of the drinks and they walked upstairs." So I have a strange question. Are you hiding a secret from me?" said Stella." Nope. You know everything about me." said Bob." Okay. So what are we doing with this?" said Stella." You will see soon. Time for the famous Power slammer." said Bob.

Next time,
An old lover from Stella's past comes to the island and asks for Stella's hand in marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment