Saturday, January 11, 2014

Yugioh GX part 10 Family Issues

A week later,Bob was sitting on the roof of the school.He was relaxing and he was watch Captain Earth and Armageddon fighting over something and Soul Reaper, Plague Dragon Warrior, and Ultimate Wizard were training together.

Then Bob heard his phone ring.It was his father."Dad?What do you need?" said Bob."I need to tell you something about your school." said Yugi."Yeah.I know about your deck pre Legendary Dragon being here.I heard about it from a friend here." said Bob.

"I see.So did you get some tickets for you and your girlfriend?" said Yugi."Yes I do and I am holding them right now.When were you going to tell me about this?" said Bob."Right now." said Yugi."Sometimes Dad.You really piss me off." said Bob."Well see you later son." said Yugi.

He hanged up as Bob then slammed his phone into the ground."You alright Bob?" said a voice.

He saw Stella."Just cheeky." said Bob."Is this about your father thing?" said Stella."Yes it is!I hate when he lies to me." said Bob."Parents lie to their kids all the time to protect them." said Stella."Yeah but my dad was a problem with it." said Bob."So do you have our tickets to go see your dad's deck that he won Battle City with?" said Stella.

"Yes I do but I really don't want to go." said Bob."Please Bob?I always wanted to see the deck that won Battle City and it holds the god cards." said Stella."Actually it doesn't.I hold them." said Bob.

"What?" said Stella."Dad gave the cards to me right before I came to Duel Academy.He gave them to me show my friends but I can't really do that no can I?" said Bob."So can we please go to the show?" said Stella.She then did the ultra famous puppy dog eyes."Okay but never do that again.Those eyes scare me." said Bob.She then smiled as she dragged him off.He then heard a whip cracking.

As he was being dragged by his girlfriend,Bob then saw a crowd around the card shop."What is going on here?" said Bob."Syrus." said Stella."Is he dueling?" said Bob."Yeah.He is dueling some kid named Dimitri.So why do you care so much?" said Stella."Because they are getting a ticket for your father show." said Zane.

He stood there and he freed Bob."Seriously?Why would they want to go see my father's deck?" said Bob."Your father is the king of games.Everyone wants to see his deck so that they can get inspired by it." said Zane."I know that but they don't know the real Yugi Moto.I am going to my room.Stella call me later when you want to see the show." said Bob.

He walked off and he was pushing students out of his way."Going on a limb here and saying that he has been like this all day." said Zane."Close.Ever since he learned that this involve his father.They don't have a good relationship." said Stella.

"It makes sense.His father is really famous and popular." said Zane."So where is Blair?" said Stella."With Alexis.She says something about girl time and they told me to find you and tell you." said Zane.Stella then said,"I know Zane.Thanks anyway.".She ran off as the Obelisk stood there confused.

Meanwhile inside the card shop,Jess had got himself toward the front of the crowd and he saw his roommate dueling a kid who had two facedowns on his field."Syrus.Who are you battling?" said Jess."He is battling Dimitri aka the copycat duelist." said Bastion.

He stood there and Jess said,"The copycat duelist?"."He copies other peoples deck to a T.He doesn't have any real strategies for himself." said Bastion."I see.So why is Syrus dueling him?" said Jess.

"I am dueling him for the last ticket to Bob's dad show." said Syrus."You are such a great friend Sy but what about you?" said Jess."I already have mine.So lets finished this Dimitri." said Syrus.

Syrus had 1000 life points and Dimitri 3000 life points.Syrus had out on his field Jetroid and Dimitri who is impersonated Crowler said,"I now play Heavy Storm to destroy my facedowns and it lets me summon Ancient Gear Golem.".

The storm destroy the facedown which were weird looking tokens and then a weird Golem made out of rusted old parts appeared."I now attack that stupid jet with mechanized melee!" said Dimitri."Not so fast.I use Jetroid's effect to use a trap card from my hand and it is Magic Cylinder.So you lost Dimitri." said Syrus.

Dimitri then felled down as Syrus then grabbed the ticket and Jess and Syrus ran off.Bastion walked toward the duelist and he said,"Dimitri.You have used Zane, Kaiba, and now Crowler's deck.Maybe you should make your own deck.".Dimitri then ran off as Bastion said,"What is he going to do?"

Dimitri then ran toward his dorm room and he pushed all of the papers off his desk."Every deck that I try fails me!I want to be the best copycat duelist ever but what deck can I copy?!" said Dimitri.

A flier of Yugi at 16 years old flew in front of him."I got it!I will copy Yugi deck!" said Dimitri.He then ran out of the dorm and he saw the academy."Lets go get Yugi's deck." said Dimitri.He then ran off toward the school.

Bob was in his room reading a magazine on dueling.He then heard his door being knocked on.He stood up and he opened the door.

It was Stella.She look different and she look she was ready for a date."You look nice." said Bob."Thanks Bob.So can I come in?" said Stella."Um sure.Sorry this place looks like a mess.I haven't gotten any time to clean it lately." said Bob.He  then led her inside and then he closed the door.

Stella sat on her bed from when she stayed over."So what do you need from your boyfriend?" said Bob."We need to talk about this whole Yugi deck thing." said Stella."We don't need to talk about this kind of stuff.I don't want to talk about it." said Bob.

Then Dark Magician came out of his deck and he appeared in front of Stella.She then went back on the bed and then Dark Magician said,"I am not here to hurt you Stella.I am here to answer your question about Bob and his father."."Don't you dare answer that question Dark or they will be consequences." said Bob.

"You wouldn't do any thing for me.Anyway the reason is that he didn't tell Bob beforehand.Bob hates when he is the last person to know about it." said Dark Magician."Is that true Bob?" said Stella."Yes!I mean remember that whole Damon thing when I found you guys in the card shop.I like to know things in advance." said Bob.

She then hugged him and she said,"Next time tell me about this because I wanted to know more about you."."Okay fine but one thing." said Bob.

He stood up and then he grabbed his duel disk plus deck."I think that I will need this.Now lets get going." said Bob.The two them walked out of the dorm room with the spirit.

Zane was playing with Fate and Jaden in the game room.The game room in the Obelisk dorm room had any game you can think of in there plus a snack machine.

"So what is up with Dimitri?" said Fate."What do you mean by that Fate?" said Jaden." I mean he copied Zane, Seto Kaiba, and Crowler's deck.Shouldn't that be the clue to give up on copying decks." said Fate.

"Fate.The boy has a dream like all of us.He wants to be the best copycat duelist ever and while I think that sounds stupid.It is his dream." said Zane."You are right about that Truesdale but I still think it is weird." said Fate."Lets just play some pool." said Jaden."Agree." said the two.

Bob was walking with Stella.He had his phone flashlight on."So why are we sneaking into the school at night?!" said Stella."Be quiet Stella." said Bob.

He then grab her and they went into a closet.Bob then looked around the corner."Okay we are clear.Sorry about this but I can get past the Disciplinary Action Squad but you.Not so much." said Bob.

Stella's face went red as Bob said,"Why are they active?Most of the men include Lucy have family.Why are they active?".Bob then grab his girlfriend and they went to the exhibit hall.

Crowler was in the exhibit hall."I can't believe that I snuck in here to see Yugi's deck.I mean I am such a fan but I hate his son.I mean he is like those Slifers and that Dimitri kid.He is such a copycat and somehow got into his school." said Crowler."You are a fan of my work." said a voice.

Crowler then turned around and then a shadow stood there."Who are you?" said Crowler."Yugi Moto,the owner of that deck and I want it back." said the shadow.He then attacked Crowler and Crowler screamed as the shadow took the deck and ran off.

Jess, Syrus, Bastion, and Chumley were sneaking around."I can't believe that we are doing this." said a scared Chumley."It was actually Bastion's idea.I mean I wanted to wait till tomorrow but Bastion want to see the King of Games's deck." said Syrus."Come on Syrus.You want to see the deck before anyone else.You know that you wouldn't be able to see the deck if we went tomorrow." said Bastion."Lets go there already." said Jess.

The four then sneaked to the main entrance and then they crashed into Bob and Stella."What are you doing here?" said Bastion."To check out my dad's deck.What are you guys doing here?I can't pull the same thing twice." said Bob."We came here to see Yugi deck just like you." said Syrus.Then they heard Crowler's scream."Was that?" said Stella."Yeah Crowler." said Bob.

He then opened the door and he saw Crowler standing up with the broken case."Crowler!What the hell did you do to my dad's deck?!" yelled Bob.

The gang then looked at him."Wow." said Syrus." Didn't know that he had just a bad mouth." said Bastion." You can't blame the guy though.I mean his dad's deck was just stolen." said Jess." Yeah but wow." said Chumley.

Stella went up to him as he was shaking down Crowler."Bob stop.He is your teacher.You could get expelled by doing this." said Stella."I really don't care.This man woman stole my father's deck!And I want to know where he put it!" yelled Bob.

Then Crowler said," Your father."." What about him?" said Bob." He hit me and stole the deck.He ran off toward the island." said Crowler.

"Okay Crowler.You stay here.Syrus, Bastion, Jess, Chumley, and I will go look for my "dad" and Stella I need you to go find Zane." said Bob."Why will we need Zane?" said Stella."Just trust me.I will need someone to hold me back fro killing the guy who stole my dad's deck and Zane is that someone plus you." said Bob.

He ran off with the four students.Stella stood there and she said,"You are such a sweetheart.".She then ran off as the Discipline squad came in.

Bob was looking at the Abandoned Dorm."Bob.The deck will be alright." said Dark Magician."Aren't you the least bit worried about your owner's deck?!I mean those guys are your friends." said Bob."They are and they can take care of themselves." said Dark Magician."You are right but my father deck had some great people in there and they are great people." said Bob."I know.Now lets get looking." said Dark Magician.

They were about to get inside the dorm as he got a text.He then looked at his phone and it was from Chumley."We need to get to the area behind the Slifer Dorm." said Bob."Why?" said Dark Magician."Syrus is dueling with Jess against dad's deck." said Bob.The two then started running.

Alexis, Blair, Fate, Jaden,and Zane were playing a game of monopoly.Fate was the bank and he was winning."I can't believe the son of a mobster is beating us at Monopoly.This game was rigged from the start." said Blair."You are just a poor sport when it comes to this stuff." said Zane.

She then hit him as Stella came running in."Stella?What happened?!" said Alexis."Yugi's deck got stolen.Bob is going to go crazy." said Stella."What are you talking about Stella?" said Jaden."Yeah.I mean Bob is in his room." said Fate."Get everyone to behind the Slifer dorm." said Zane."Why?" said the 6."Time to make sure Bob doesn't kill the guy." said Zane.

Bob was behind the Slifer dorm as Jess and Syrus were on the ground."Your dad is good." said Syrus."You guys tried.Now get back." said Bob.

He then turned on his duel disk and he placed in his deck."I have a duel to start and win." said Bob.He then walked up there and he saw his "father".It was Dimitri."I can't believe it.Okay Dad.You will give me the deck if I win." said Bob."Ah son.I am always up for a duel with my son." said Dimitri."Lets just start old man." said Bob."You go first son." said Dimitri."Okay sure." said Bob.

He then drew his first card and he said,"I summon Axe Raider in defense mode and then I place a facedown.Your move old man.".A man wield an axe was in a defening position stood in front of Bob.

Dimitri drew his card and he said,"I play Polymerization to fuse Gazelle The King Of Mythical Beasts and Berfomet to summon Chimera The Flying Mythical Beast in attack mode.".He then summon out a beast monster with two heads."I now attack your warrior with claw slash!" said Dimitri."I now play Scarp Iron Scarecrow to block that beast," said Bob.Dimitri said,"Good job son.I see that you are a great duelist.I then placed down a facedown.".

"But you aren't.I draw." said Bob.He then said," I now send my Axe Warrior to the grave to summon Maximum Six in attack mode."A purple six armed monster stood there and Bob said,"I now activate his ability.Go dice.".

Bob then threw a dice.It landed on a 6 and the purple monster got a big boost and Bob said,"Attack him with power three punch.".Dimitri lost the monster and 800 life points."I now activate his ability to bring back Berformet in defense mode." said Dimitri.The monster then return but in defense mode."I end my turn." said Bob.

"Nothing else son.I know play Monster Reincarnation to bring Gazelle and also Swords Of Revealing Lights." said Dimitri.Three swords then. surround Bob." I end my turn." said Dimitri.

Bob then drew his card and he said,"I summon Shien's Daredevil in attack mode and I end my turn with a facedown."A warrior then. stood on the field.

"You made a grave mistake son.I now play Dark Renewal and Shrink on Maximum Six so let bring back an old friend of yours." said Dimitri.Then the Dark Magician then appeared as it then blasted Maximum Six and then Bob 950 life points."I end my turn with this facedown." said Dimitri.

Bastion helped up the two as he said,"What is going on?"."Dimitri went crazy and now he thinks that he is Yugi.Bob is dueling him and he just destroy the only chance that Bob had with his own card." said Syrus."Dimitri." said Bastion.

Bob then drew his next card and then he said,"I send my warrior to the grave and summon Cyber Tech Alligator then I play Rising Energy plus Mystic Space Typhoon.".

He then looked at the card and then he place it in his grave as the machine was summon and the swords were gone and then it was destroy along with his card."What?" said Bob."Thousand Knives." said Dimitri."I place one more facedown and end my turn." said Bob.

"I now play Dedication Throughout Light And Darkness to bring out Dark Magician of Chaos then I play Monster Rebon to bring back Dark Magician and then I play Magicians Unite on put it on Dark Magician Of Chaos and then these two attack you." said Dimitri.

The Dark Magician was gone for a stronger Dark Magician and then he came back and the two charged toward Bob."Bob just lost." said Jess."Not so fast there Accent.I play half damage." said Bob.Bob then lost 2750 life points."I end my turn." said Dimitri.

Bob then said,"You are good.I am impress but I will win with this draw."."That is insane.You have the odds against you." said Dimitri."I do but I have my friends, my classmates, my family, the teachers, and the best person in my life and I wouldn't leave her for the world behind me and I won't lose to a copycat who stole my father's deck!" said Bob.

Half Damage.Spell.Quick.You only take half damage.

Bob then started to make an immense aura."I draw.I play two pots of greed." said Bob.He then add four cards into his hand and he said,"I play  Powerful Summon.This card only works when I have less than a thousand life points which I do.I can now summon any monsters that I want from my deck or hand and they can be whatever I want so I pick Armageddon, Ultimate Wizard, Soul Reaper, Plague Dragon Warrior, and Captain Earth!".

Then five powerful monster stood on the field."I now play the Powerful Five.I can now give these guy each 10,000 attack points." said Bob.Bob then stood there and he saw Dimitri shaking." You lose.End this you guys." said Bob.The five monsters attacked and Dimitri lost with Yugi's deck.

Powerful Summon.Spell.Normal.You can summon five monsters with any level if you have 1000 life points or less.
Powerful Five.Spell.Normal.You give five monsters ten thousand attack points each.

Bob then grab his father's deck and he said to Dimitri,"You were great using this deck but don't you dare do it again.I think some people want to talk with you.".

Then a crowd of students then grab the boy and they walked off.Stella then hugged him and she said,"You were awesome."."I know." said Bob.

He then stood up and then everyone congratulated him."That was awesome! I mean you defeat your father's deck!" said Jess, Syrus, Bastion, and Jaden."You were great." said Fate."You were awesome out there and the speech was beautiful." said Alexis and Blair.

Zane grabbed the boy and he said,"We need to talk alone.Stella if you please."."Okay sure.See you tomorrow." said Stella."Later you guys.Stella give this back to the exhibit." said Bob.He then handed her the deck as Zane dragged him off.

They were at the lighthouse as Bob said,"So what do you need to talk about?"." I know you have gifts." said Zane."What gifts?" said Bob."Your powers.I mean you have them right?" said Zane."Yeah but don't you dare tell a soul." said Bob."So what can you do?" said Zane."Come and learn Zane." said Bob.He then followed the boy into the woods.

Next time,
Twins in love with Bob and Zane.                

No comments:

Post a Comment