Saturday, January 18, 2014

Yugioh GX part 19 Jaden vs Kaibaman, the man of the pool

Jaden will have some elemental heroes fusion such as Elemental Hero Tempest because for some weird reason, the hero has no evil version.

A week was passed since that whole vampire thing. Thomas got his memory and spend time with his little sister who he hasn't seen in a long time plus her boyfriend. Her boyfriend was Bob Moto. Bob was still getting over the fact that the Shadow riders's darkness got to him. Bob was trained by Devil and the gods to control his powers but for some reason he let himself go and he let himself accept the darkness just like that.The evil darkness felt soft and comforting. Thomas didn't like his sister selection of men because they were always jerks and kinda of losers who treat her badly. He always remember Bob being a sweet little kid who was pretty bad at dueling like really bad and his sister having a crush on him. Over the years,He turned into this person who embraced darkness but he also like the boy for getting his memory back and his friends for reunite him and his sister. So he put the boy through the test. Bob was doing pushups with one hand, his toes,and his individual fingers and toes. He then made him swim across the lake with a front crawl, backstroke,sidestroke,elementary backstroke, and the breaststroke. He was worthy for his sister.

In Bob's room, Thomas was sitting on Bob's bed looking at his deck while he was in the shower." You have the Egyptian God cards,The Wicked God cards,and The Legendary Dragons in your deck? Do you use them in a duel?" said Thomas." No sir. I will only use them if I am facing powerful people." said Bob.He turned off the shower and Thomas said," Do you like my sister?"." Yes I do.I mean I had amnesia for the longest time and I changed but your sister who kissed me by the way gave me back my memory.I will always be by her side." said Bob.He put on some new clothes and Thomas said," I approve."." Approve of what?" said Bob." You being Stella's boyfriend.I mean you will treat her right or you will be a whole lot of trouble." said Thomas." Thank you so much Thomas.Can I ask you something?" said Bob." Is it about that darkness?" said Thomas." Yes.It feel like it was my friend.Is that what it is was like for you?" said Bob." That same as you but your friend Fate freed me from that.Darkness is better than the light." said Thomas." So do you have a place to stay?" said Bob." Staying at my old dorm room which I shared Atticus when I was here." said Thomas." I see.I was going to ask you to stay here because I have no roommates for some reason." said Bob." Probably because you suck with other people." said Thomas." Thanks for that big bro." said Bob.

The next day,Bob was sleeping through Crowler's class and Thomas,Stella,Alexis,Atticus,Jess,Kitty,Mindy, and Jasmine were watching him." Is he actually sleeping through this all of class?" said Thomas." Yeah big bro.Bob always sleeps or does a prank on Crowler." said Stella." Is he still a jerk Sissy?" said Atticus." Yes and my name is Alexis not sissy!" said Alexis." He knows that Alexis but he is going to be that same older brother who you missed so very much." said Thomas." He is right you know." said Stella." I know that but I don't like the name.So how did you and Jaden go?" said Alexis." Just fine.He is a really great guy." said Atticus.

Then Crowler went over to Bob and yelled in Bob's ear," Mr.Moto!Wake Up!".Bob was still asleep as Jess said," He can sleep through anything."." I am really impress with your " friend" Stella.He would make a great boyfriend for you and I approve him." said Thomas." Stella! You and Bob should go out.You would be the star couple. Bob the duelist who defeated North Academy and his father's deck and you being Ms.Duel Academy. A match made in Heaven." said Mindy." Me and Bob? I mean we are just friends." said Stella." Yeah and they is a girl who likes Bob just as much as you." said Jasmine." And who would that be? And does Bob know about this?" said Thomas."Um I think it is a girl from some other school but I think Bob doesn't know about it." said Jasmine." And how do you know this?" said Kitty." Our resources are really good.You know we should do for the weekend since we have this long weekend." said Mindy." What?" said Jess and Thomas." We should go to the pool and then a movie night." said Mindy." So who is coming to your little thing?" said Kitty." Well the gang of course." said Jasmine." So are we going to have it?" said Alexis." At Thomas and Atticus's place.It is so big there." said the two.Thomas looked at Atticus and said," I didn't know of this Atticus so when were you going to tell me that?"." After class.Come on Thomas.I mean we came back from the dead.Lets go to the pool and then movie night!" said Atticus.Bob then walked to the group and said," Do you guys and girls mind being a little more quiet? I am trying to get some sleep."." Did you know about the sleepover?" said Jess." Yes because I just heard about it and also Mindy and Jasmine can't keep a secret.Oh I am in." said Bob.He then went back to sleep.

Bob was walking with his friends with his trunks.He had a energy drink in his hand and was talking to Wicked Eraser who was flying next to him." So why did you say yes to them? I thought you would be working on the Shadow Riders." said Wicked Eraser." I am taking a break from all that and I have someone on watch duty." said Bob." Is it Scampers?" said Wicked Eraser." Actually no.Why would do you think that? " said Bob." He seems like the guy that would follow you blindly.I mean I follow you but I always voice my opinion and this is extremely stupid." said Wicked Eraser." He need this Bob." said Stardust.The Dragon stood there in front of the powerful fiend." What do you mean Stardust? I haven't seen you like in weeks." said Wicked Eraser."I was busy on other matters but Bob still has a life to live because he is a normal teenage.Anyway Power demand this so that." said Stardust." I see.So where is the this watch duty thing? I got something about that." said Wicked Eraser.Bob then noticed the group was ahead of him." Later guys.I will see you after the pool party!" said Bob.He ran up and Bob thought," Really wish I had a normal life."

Bob was putting his deck,duel disk,and clothes into his locker.He was wearing black and red trunks and was holding a black and red towel.He walked out to the pool and saw Syrus and Jess.Syrus was wearing light blue trunks and Jess was wearing red trunks." Wow Bob.You are really buff.I mean you actually have a six pack.So where did you get one?" said Jess." From years of working out.It will take some times.So Syrus? You trying to look cute?" said Bob.Syrus face went red as Bob said," You like one of our friends?I can tell this stuff."." Is that true man?" said Jess.Syrus then ran off as Jess said," He is really shy."." Yeah I have noticed.I will be relaxing in the hot spring.Don't tell anyone or they will be some problems." said Bob.He walked off.

Jess then saw Fate,Thomas,Atticus,Zane,Chumley,Chazz,and Bastion.Fate was wearing white and red trunks,Thomas was wearing black and white trunks,Atticus was wearing trunks with hearts on it,Zane had white,red,and blue trunks,Chumley was wearing trunks with koalas on it,Chazz had black trunks,and Bastion had trunks with equation." So where is Bob going off to?" said Chazz." He went off toward the hot springs. Why do you care so much about him? I thought you two were rivals." said Jess." Some of Bob's fangirls heard about our little party and they are going to ambush Bob at that hot springs due to him loving hot water." said Fate.

Then they heard a loud scream." Atticus! You are so dead!" yelled Bob." Tell Sissy I will see her late.I got to go run off." said Atticus.He then ran off as the group saw an angry Bob." Where is he?I got a score to settle with him." said Bob." He went toward the water slide." said Chumley.He ran toward their as Thomas said," I will go calm him down.Chumley and Chazz will go find Atticus and the rest of you will tell the girls where we are.".Thomas ran off the boy as Chumley and Chazz ran after Atticus." So Zane? What is up with Jaden?" said Jess." You have noticed it as well.He is worried about his friends and the shadow riders after that duel with Camula." said Zane." So is Jaden going to be here?" said Bastion." Maybe.Alexis can convince him to come here.She can be pretty good at convincing people." said Zane." Yes.So where are the girls?" said Jess." You just want to see your girlfriend in a bikini." said Bastion.Jess's face went red as Fate said," And here they are."

Alexis,Stella,Mindy,Jasmine,Kitty,Angel,and Blair walked toward them.Alexis was wearing a blue bikini, Stella was wearing a bikini that is space themed,Jasmine wearing a green and black bikini,Mindy was wearing a pink and black bikini,Kitty was wearing a red bikini,Angel was wearing a white bikini,and Blair was a green bikini." So where is Bob?Because I heard him yelling." said Mindy." Your brother went after him because Atticus made the hot spring the nesting ground of Bob's fan club of girls." said Zane.Alexis then sighed and said," The same old Atticus.So where did you guys lead Bob off to?"." Toward the water slide.Bob mad isn't that smart when he is smart." said Bastion." Well I am going to go find him and my brother." said Stella." How do you know that Thomas went after him?" said Fate." Stella knows her brother because they are blood related." said Mindy."That makes no sense what so ever." said Angel." Let the girl go and find her brother already." said Kitty." See you guys later and someone should go look for Alexis's brother.Knowing him, he is embarrassing Alexis or hitting on a girl." said Stella.She ran off to go find her secret boyfriend and her older brother as Mindy and Jasmine went to go find Atticus.

Zane and Blair was walking off to a couple thing as Bastion went to go find Syrus who went running off.Jess was standing there with Fate next to him." So Alexis? Where is Jaden?I thought he would be here." said Jess.Alexis looked at the boy and said," He is coming but he is really depressing right now."." Is that because of the shadow riders?" said Fate." Yep.You are on the dot.I mean Jaden was Bob's partner and Bob utter destroyed those two.He is also worried about losing his friends to them and the darkness." said Angel." The darkness? You mean that stuff that is in your bedroom when you close the door?" said Jess."Yes.For some reason he is afraid of it." said Kitty." I am going to wait for him.You guys just leave." said Alexis.The four walked off as Fate said," Poor Alexis."

Jaden was walking into the locker.He looked at his deck and said," Why couldn't I stop him? I mean Bob was taken by the darkness.".He changed into his trunks which were red and walked out to the pool.He saw Alexis standing there." Jaden! You are here!" said Alexis.She hugged him and Jaden said," I am going to the springs.See you later.".He walked off as Alexis stood there." What is wrong with him?" said Alexis.She then walked toward Fate who standing there waiting for some reason." So where is Jaden?" said Fate." He is going to the hot springs alone.I don't know what is wrong with him Fate.You work with people right? You can help him right?" said Alexis.Fate stood there and said," I don't know what is wrong with Jaden but I need to make sure that you have some fun.So Lewis and Clark.Activate plan alpha tango.".Lewis and Clark grab the girl and dropped her into the pool.She then grab Fate's leg and dragged him into the pool." You guys can leave." said Fate.The two walked off as Alexis said,"Thanks Fate.I need this."." You are welcome. Now lets race." said Fate.

Bob was sitting in the pool with Thomas across from him." Are you going to be alright Bob? You calmed down?" said Thomas." Yes but Atticus didn't do it?" said Bob."No.It was Mindy and Jasmine." said Thomas." And how do you know this?" said Bob." Lucky guess." said Thomas." I see.I need to tell you something that I haven't told anyone beside for your sister and Zane." said Bob." You can tell me Bob.I mean you are my family." said Thomas.Bob looked around and said," I have superpowers.".Thomas then said," Wow.Didn't see that coming."." Yeah.I mean I left you and Stella because my parents wanted to train me to be a great warrior." said Bob." So you really love my sister and you will protect her from monsters?" said Thomas.Stella was behind a wall as Bob said," Yes.I swear on my life that I will protect her from anything."She then hugged him as Thomas said," How much did you hear little sis?"." All of it." said Stella." I see so have they found Atticus yet?" said Thomas." Nope." said Bob." You read my mind?" said Stella." No I didn't because I can see them looking for the older Rhodes and I also see Jaden in the hot springs alone without Alexis.Are they having a fallout Stella?" said Bob." Jaden is acting up because of your duel with Camula and Tanya.You were a little extreme." said Thomas." I now but you know how much darkness controls you.I couldn't control myself but next duel I have with them will be less hard." said Bob.

Jaden then fell into the hot springs.He then stick his head up and saw he was in a cave." What the?" said Jaden.He got out of the water and he saw pictures.He saw his friends having fun." Where am I?" said Jaden." Welcome to the main headquarters of me." said a voice.Jaden then saw a man wearing a weird costume." And who are you?" said Jaden." My name is Kaibaman and I am a dueling spirit.I run this place." said Kaibaman." A dueling spirit? You are like Jinzo! You are here to capture me for the Shadow Riders and take my key." said Jaden." No.We are all not like Jinzo.I am here to bring your fear of darkness to an end because I owe a friend a favor." said Kaibaman.He then made Jaden in his normal clothes." Follow me.We need to get the dueling arena." said Kaibaman.Jaden reluctantly follow the spirit.

He then saw other spirits around the stadium." What are they doing here? Did you captured them against their will as well?!" said Jaden." No.They are cards from the island.They came here to watch me duel.I am pretty good." said Kaibaman." You are a shadow rider! I can't believe you! If I win we all go free." said Jaden.The spirits were confused as Kaibaman said," Okay.I will.".Kaibaman then had a duel disk shaped like a Blue Eyes White Dragon." Lets duel." said Kaibaman.Jaden then noticed his duel and his duel disk were there." How? Nevermind.It is time to duel!" said Jaden.

" He is probably dueling him right now." said Bob.He was walking with Thomas and Stella." I can't believe you know the man who runs the dueling place." said Thomas.He was disguised as Oyster Meister,Bob was himself,and Stella was herself." So why is Thomas the only one wearing a costume?" said Stella." Because if we are going to convince Jaden that we were taken by Kaibaman.Oyster Meister need to be in costume to pull it off." said Bob." It is a pretty good plan." said Thomas.They found the duel arena and saw Jaden.He saw Bob and Stella being held by Thomas." You took them as well!You are so going down!" said Jaden" I draw.I summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman in attack mode.Its effect activate and allows me to draw two cards.".The bubble based hero stood there and Jaden drew two cards." I play bubbleblaster.It lets Bubbleman gained 800 ATK points and now I end my turn." said Jaden.Kaibaman drew a card and said," I summon me in attack mode.".Kaibaman stood there and Kaibaman said," I activate my effect so I can bring out a Blue-Eyes White Dragon in Attack mode!".The dragon that made Kaiba famous stood there and roared loudly." Attack with white lighting." said Kaibaman.The dragon fired a powerful light and destroy the gun.

"I draw." said Jaden.He drew a card and said," I play Polymerization to fuse my bubbleman and clayman to summon Elemental Hero Mudballman in defense mode.".A weird man stood there and protect Jaden." I play pot of green then I play Burst Stream of Destruction to destroy your heroes." said Kaibaman.The weird hero was gone as Kaibaman said,"I summon Manja of The Thousand Hands in attack mode.Kaibaman then put a card in his hands." I now play White Dragon Ritual to tribute Manja of The Thousand Hands to summon Paladin of White Dragon." said Kaibaman. That weird monster stood there and a man riding a mini Blue Eyes." Attack Jaden Directly with white lighting jab!" said Kaibaman.Jaden then lost 1900 life points and Kaibaman said," I now send my Paladin to the grave to summon another Blue Eyes from my deck.".Another Blue Eyes stood there."I end my turn." said Kaibaman.

" I play Monster Reincarnation to bring back Clayman to my hand." said Jaden.He send a card into the grave and said," I summon Evil Hero Malicious Edge in attack mode because of his effect and then I activate Necroshade's to summon Element Hero Bladedge in attack mode.".Two powerful monster stood there and Jaden said," I play Skyscraper!".A skyscraper surround them and Jaden said," Attack Blue Eyes Bladedge with slash.".Kaibaman lost a dragon and 600 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Jaden. Kaibaman then said," I now play Slient Doom to bring back my dragon which you just destroyed but in defense mode.".The dragon return in defense mode." I now play Polymerization to fuse my three dragons to summon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon in attack mode." said Kaibaman.The three headed dragon roared as Jaden said," I play Edge Hammer to make you lost your dragon and you lose 4000 life points."." I play De-fusion." said Kaibaman.The hammer failed as the three dragons stood there." Attack my three dragons!" said Kaibaman.Jaden then lost 3800 life points and lost the duel.

Kaibaman walked toward the boy and said," You see what I was trying to teaching you something.Did you learn?"." I think so.So don't be a depressing guy and I should be a good boyfriend." said Jaden." Yes.Now your portal is straight ahead and the way that you came in." said Kaibaman." Thanks Kaibaman! Bye!" said Jaden.He ran off and Bob walked toward Kaibaman." Did you have to do that?" said Bob." Yes Bob.It was necessary.You look well.So is that your girlfriend that you were with?" said Kaibaman." Yes and the Oyster Meister is her older brother." said Bob.Stella came over and said," So how do you two know each other?"." When I came here to Duel Academy for the first time.We met and became best friends." said Bob."I see. You best be heading off back to the surface.You have a thing going on." said Kaibaman." Bye Kaibaman.I will see you around." said Thomas." You as well Thomas.I know all." said Kaibaman.The three were gone thanks to a portal which Bob made.Kaibaman stood there and said," I hope Bob is ready for his greatest challenge yet."

Next time,
Brains vs the body.                      

No comments:

Post a Comment