Sunday, January 12, 2014

Yugioh GX part 12 The Chosen Duel Academy Rep

This part with be the duel for the school rep so this will be long.

A week has passed since the twins little prank.At Duel Academy, Zane, Sheppard, Crowler, Satyr, Banner, Ms.Fontaine, and a security guard were in a room.

"So Zane?What do you think of the duelists here?" said Sheppard."Well Chancellor.I have decided on one student to replace me in the school duel.You all know him because of his grades, his dueling achievements, and he is one of my friends.His name is Robert Percival Moto aka Bob." said Zane.

A picture of Bob was shown on the screen.He had Armageddon, Soul Reaper, and Ultimate Wizard next to him."He is quite the duelist Zane.I mean he did defeat Titan." said Sheppard."And that duel spirit." said Banner."Plus he did win against his father's deck." said Satyr."I think we are in favor for who should represent us in the school duel." said Sheppard.

Crowler then said,"I won't allow that slacker to represent us!"."And why would that be professor?" said Zane."Because he is a troublemaker and he is a bad role model." said Crowler."But Crowler.Jess, Syrus, and Chumley have done better in class not that much better but still an good improvement.He also made Bastion advanced to Ra yellow." said Banner."Well I pick Bastion Misawa to go against him in a duel for who should represent us." said Crowler.

Satyr agreed with the weird professor along with Ms.Fontaine."Well I think we have a tie.Lets have that duel." said Sheppard.

Jess was walking with Syrus toward the cafeteria."I can't believe that Sheppard let Kitty go free after she lied to us." said Jess."And also Angel too big bro.Do you like Kitty?" said Syrus."No way.I mean me and her are just friends and she likes Bob I think.I mean remember when she first came here.She was all over him and even had that kiss." said Jess.

"You got to never give up.You goto at least try Jess or you already lost the match." said Syrus."Who told you that?" said Jess."Bob.He got it from a poetry book." said Syrus."I see.So Bob knows poetry as well.Is he like a freaking model boyfriend or something?I can't compete with that?" said Jess.

He sat down and he saw Kitty."Hey Jess.You doing alright?You seem off." said Kitty."Oh just thinking about something.You still like Bob?" said Jess.

She then said,"No.I gave up on that crush after he figure out that I am a girl and I kissed him.I realized that my crush was simply childish.".

Jess was cheering in his head as Syrus said," So where is Angel?"." Trying to figure out a question from Crowler.He really doesn't like us for some reason." said Kitty."He doesn't like us Slifers from some reason and Bob.He really doesn't like Bob." said Jess."Why?" said Kitty.

The two Slifers then looked at each other and Syrus said,"Let me see.He teepee his room, he throws things at him a lot, and a lot more stuff.You will find out in due time."."I see." said Kitty.

Bob then sat down with the two Slifers and one of the two twins.He look really tired."You doing alright big bro?" said Kitty.

The twins started to call him bro or brother after he saved him.Bob didn't mind it that much but Stella did."Just a little tired.I mean I have been studying a lot lately." said Bob.

He was being training with his master for even longer and harder and he was tired."Do you need some coffee?" said Syrus."I am fine Syrus.Just going to be sleeping next class." said Bob.

He then slammed his head on the table."Is he going to be alright?" said Jess."I think so but I am not sure.So who is going to carry big brother?" said Kitty.The two Slifers then grab the Obelisk Blue Student and then they walked to gym.

Bob then woke up inside the locker room.He then changed into his gym clothes when he saw Crowler waiting for him."Sorry that I am late Crowler.I didn't get enough sleep last night." said Bob." It isn't about that.You are wanted in Chancellor Sheppard's office." said Crowler.

"Did you blame me for burning one of yours scarf?" said Bob."You burned one of my scarf?" said Crowler."No.So I will be off to Sheppard's office.Later Vellian!" said Bob.He then ran off as Crowler then went toward the students with a angry look on his face.

Bob opened the door to Sheppard's office.He then saw Sheppard with Bastion and Zane."So what is going on here?" said Bob."You have been selected to be Duel Academy's rep." said Zane."Yes!" said Bob."But you have to battle me to get there and I won't lose to the king of games son." said Bastion."So you know you what to do?Right Bob?" said Sheppard."Yep.I am off to gym." said Bob.

He ran off as Bastion went toward his dorm."So do you know the reason why Crowler doesn't like Bob?" said Zane.Sheppard looked out the window and he said,"I don't know but with Crowler who knows?"

Bob was sitting in the bleachers as he was working on his deck."Okay Bastion will have a strategy from my deck but just like my father before me.My deck has no weakness." thought Bob."You alright Bob?You seem very off." said Jess.

He stood there and Bob said,"I'm just thinking about my duel against Bastion.You probably heard about that duel between me and Bastion."."Yep and he ditched class to go make a deck to beat yours.So are you going to use your aces?" said Jess.

"You know me so well but I am also a card I forbid to use because of its power." said Bob."Is it one of your dad's card?" said Jess."You could say that.So do you like Kitty?" said Bob.

Jess's face went red as he said,"No way.I mean we wouldn't really connect."."What do you mean by that Accent?" said Bob."Um well she uses a Earth deck that focus on life and my deck is darkness.They don't work together." said Jess.

"Love doesn't work like that Accent.It doesn't work like that man.You should go for it." said Bob."You think so?" said Jess."Of course I do.Who else did you tell about your little crush?" said Bob."Syrus." said Jess.

"I see.And what did he say?" said Bob."Try but I was scared and I didn't listen." said Jess."Well I am off to cause some mischief at our school.Later Accent and good luck with Kitty." said Bob.He then walked out of the gym leaving Jess alone and qJess then went looking for Kitty.

Bob was in his room and the door was locked.He had all of his cards out on his bed.

Soul Reaper, Armageddon, and Dark Magician were looking at him."Was he always been like this?" said Soul Reaper and Armageddon."No.He wants to represent his school well and this Bastion guy is really smart." said Dark Magician.

"Like how smart are we talking here.Scientist or Doctor smart?" said Soul Reaper."Scientist smart Soul Reaper.I don't know what to do.I mean Bastion has been to most of my duels.He knows my deck by now and he probably has a way to beat it.I am so screwed." said Bob.

Armageddon then punched him."You are the son of Yugi Moto!The king of Games's son!You can beat this nerd with no sweat if you use your full potential." said Armageddon."What does he mean by that Bob?" said Dark Magician."I went easy on them like really easy but this duel I will be a hard guy to defeat." said Bob.

The Magician was worried for his master's son and he looked at Armageddon."Are you crazy Armageddon?I mean that power could kill someone." said Dark Magician." I know that but he won't kill him." said Armageddon."Are you sure?I mean Bob did murder a whole family of zebras when he was in Africa." said Soul Reaper."He was asleep!I trust Bob and you guys should to." said Armageddon.

The next day in Banner's class,Bob and Bastion were staring at each other and not the cute love way.It the crazy kill someone look.

Banner then said,"Mr.Moto and Mr.Misawa.Please head to the stadium.You two need to get ready for your duel.".

The two walked out as Banner breathed,"Wow that was stressful.Just talk among yourself before the duel.".

He walked off as Kitty said to her sister,"Something is up."."Yeah.Bob is acting different than normal and you are as well.Care to explain that?" said Angel."Oh nothing.Just have a lot on my mind." said Kitty."

"No.I know that look.It is the boy look.Who do you like?" said Angel."No one okay!I mean I am getting over my feelings for big brother and I just don't want my heart broken." said Kitty. "It is one of his friends.So which one?" said Angel."Stop it Angel.Kitty doesn't want to talk and that is her choice." said a voice.

Angel turned and she saw Alexis and Stella.Stella keeping look at them like they were the enemy."What do you mean by that Alexis?I mean me and Kitty have told each other everything since we were little." said Angel.

"She doesn't want to expose her love yet because it is still growing." said Stella."Thanks Stella and Alexis.Stella don't you hate me for kissing Bob?" said Kitty."Oh I do but I won't kill you." said Stella."Thanks Stella?" said Kitty.

Jess was looking at her as she was talking to her sister and Stella plus Alexis."You keeping staring at her Jess.You must really like her." said Syrus.

He then saw Syrus, Jaden, and Fate."What?I mean me and her?That would never work." said Jess."You got to take a chance man.Love needs chances." said Fate."He is right.I mean he is a hopeless romantic." said Jaden."Where did you hear that?" said Syrus.

"One of Bob's fan club girls.Those girls know how to make some sweets really well." said Jaden."And why are you trying some other girls cooking?" said Fate."I don't know.I mean Bob won't eat them and I am the next choice." said Jaden.

"Wouldn't Zane or Fate be the next choice?" said Syrus."Zane has Blair and Fate is very scary." said Jess."What!Since when?!" said Fate."I don't know." said Jess.

The group walked toward the duel arena.They saw Zane, Blair, and Chumley."Sup guys.We saved you some seats.They are the best and close to the action." said Chumley.

Chumley was at the far end of the front row with Syrus, Fate, and Angel.The next row was Jess, Kitty, Jaden, and Alexis.The last row was Zane,Blair, and Stella.

"I can't believe this.I mean we got the best seats in the stadium." said Syrus."Yes and this duel will be the best because Bob and Bastion will be dueling each other." said Angel.

Then Crowler stood on the field."Welcome to the match between Bastion Misawa and some guy." said Crowler.Bastion came out and the Slifers and the Ras were cheering and some Obelisks were as well.

Bob came out and fireworks went out.The students saw really good holograms but Stella knew that they were the real deal.

Armageddon, Soul Reaper, Ultimate Wizard, Dark Magician, Stardust, Scampers,The Wall, Nuclear Man, Bullet, Berserker, Tyro, Plague Dragon Warrior, and if you look hard enough you could see the Wicked gods and the Egyptian gods.

He stood there as Bastion said,"You are going down Bob."Bob put his deck into his duel disk and he said,"Yeah right.You are so going down Bastion."

Bastion drew his first card and he said," I play Double Summon to bring out both Hydrogeddon!".The two brown dinosaur then stood there as Bastion said,"I  now play Bonding-H2O to summon Water Dragon!".The familiar water dragon came onto the field."I end my turn with two facedowns.Your move Robert and make it a good one." said Bastion.

"It will be Bastion." said Bob.He then drew a card and he smiled." I play Pot Of Greed to draw two cards." said Bob.He then drew his cards and he said," I summon The Wall in defense mode then I play this.I call it the Helpful Friend.This card help me out when I need it most and I will use it to summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my deck into attack mode."

The Helpful Friend.Spell.Normal.This card allows you to summon a monster under 4000 ATK Points

The famous dragon stood next to the living wall as Bob said,"Attack with white lighting attack ."."I will stop you there.I play Negate Attack ." said Bastion." Fine.I end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

Bastion drew a card and he said,"Remember that duel with Chazz Bob?I am going to use that against you.Go Triple Summon ." He then summon the three magnet warriors and then fuse them together to summon the familiar monster."Attack Blue Eyes." said Bastion."Scarp-Iron Scarecrow." said Bob.The Ra yellow then stopped as he ended his turn with a facedown.

Bob drew his card and he said,"I summon The Six Samurai-Zanji and Jain, Lightsworn Paladin with Double Summon."The two warrior then stood there and Bob said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".

Bastion then drew his next card and he said,"I send my Magnet Warrior Sigma Plus and Magnet Warrior Omega Minus to the grave to summon Conduction Warrior Linear Magnum Plus Minus.".Then a powerful magnet warrior stood there and Bastion said,"Attack them."."I use my Negate Attack to block the attacks." said Bob."I end my turn.You are going to lose on my next turn." said Bastion.

Bob then drew his card and he said,"Okay I can make this work.I now summon Mei-Kou,Master of Barriers.".He then summon a magician like monster and it joined the four monsters." I end my turn." said Bob.

"What is he doing?I mean he wasn't attack Bastion yet." said Jess."Maybe he is planning something." said Stella.

She then felt someone tapped her shoulder.It was Dark Magician."Please come with me.Bob needs you down there." said Dark Magician.

She followed the wizard as Bastion drew his card and he said,"I send my Conduction to the grave to summon Plasma Warrior Eitom in attack mode."A purple robot warrior stood there and then Bastion said,"I attack once again."."Again it is stopped by this card.Scarp-Iron Scarecrow." said Bob."Okay fine.I end my turn." said Bastion.

Bob drew a card and he said,"You just lost with this one card.I now play Element Summon.This card only works when I have three monster with the same element on my field.So I summon Power."

Element Summon.Spell.Ritual.Ypu can only summon Power with three monsters of the same elements.
Power,the ultimate thing in the whole universe.LV 12.Attribute ?.ATK 20000 DEF 20000.He can be summoned by Element Summon.Each Element does something different.Water, Wind, and Fire monsters,he gains 10000 ATK points.Light,Earth,and Dark Monsters, you can summon three monsters from your deck.

A wise old man stood there and Bastion said,"What is that thing?"."The most powerful thing in the universe and the best card is this game whippersnapper." said Power."Did that thing just talk?" said the crowd."Yes I did because Bob is.." said Power.

He looked at Bob and he said,"Um I am a video recording as a little joke."."Yep and now I activate your ability." said Bob.

Then he summon Armageddon, Soul Reaper, and Dark Magician using the old man."I now play Ancient Wand." said Bob.Dark Magician then gained a wand."Now Soul Reaper destroy Valkyrie, Armageddon punch Eitom, and Dark Magician and also Serek's Blessing." said Bob.

Bastion lost all three of his monsters plus 9500 life points."Bob wins?" said Crowler.Bob then said, I win.".He then walked out of the arena and then he was grabbed by Stella.

He then kissed him and then sjr slapped him."What is your problem?Dark Magician told me about Power." said Stella."She is a real keeper there Bob." said a voice.

Then Power stood there and he put his hand out." My name is Power and I am Bob's master.You must be his girlfriend." said Power."You must be the idiot who taught my boyfriend how to fight." said Stella."I am not a idiot and Armageddon told me too." said Bob.

Power then grab Armageddon."You told him to use me?" said Power."Yes master." said Armageddon."Master?" said Stella."Yes and his real name is Ace." said Power."Ace?" said Stella.

"Yes.My name is Ace Armageddon.What are you doing here?" said Ace."I am going to stay out here for a while and don't worry your pretty little head about it.I won't make your boyfriend do anything stupid." said Power." Thank you mister Power.I will be talking him out for a little celebratory makeout session." said Stella."Sweet.This is so awesome." said Bob.

Next time,
The school duel.Bob vs Chazz.                            

No comments:

Post a Comment