Monday, January 20, 2014

Yugioh GX part 22 Meeting Bob's life after the accident part 1 meet the friends and family

The start of the filler Arc.So expect no Shadow riders and duels.Songs will be in this.Thise song is owned by their respective owners and the song will be only the lyrics and I recommend you listen to thise song.

Bob was looking at the mainland." I miss this so much." said Bob.Then a half awake Mana stood next to him." Why are you up so early?Your friends aren't even awake yet." said Mana." Aren't you excited to see him again?I mean I am." said Bob." Isn't your ex there?" said Mana." Mana.I am over her okay.When I meet Stella.I felt better.So what are you doing up?" said Bob." The Snoring." said Mana." I see.Was it from the humans or the spirits?" said Bob." Both.Why are you friends with them?" said Mana." So did you like Mahad ?I mean you like him." said Bob." No way.I mean me and him have a student teacher relationship.He probably likes Mystic." said Mana." You never know unless you tried." said Bob.Then he heard the group woke up." Well I best be going." said Bob." Later.I am going to get some sleep." said Mana.

Bob opened the door and then said," Attention!".The group woke up and Bob dodged several pillows." You guys aren't early birds.Are you?" said Bob." No we aren't." said Jess." Yeah.I mean some of us had to sleep on the floor." said Fate.The room had four beds and a big couch." Maybe you shouldn't beat on the team which was losing next time." said Angel." So what do you need Bob?" said Thomas." I want to tell Jaden, Fate,Kitty,Angel,Alexis,and Jess something." said Bob." What is it Bob?" said Kitty.Bob said," Me and Stella are a thing.I have superpowers and I can see duel spirits."." What?" said the group beside Stella and Thomas." That is so cool Bob! I mean you can fly right? Or shooting fire out of your hands? Or use clones?" said Jaden." He really likes superheroes.Why didn't you tell us about this?And why did you pick us?" said Alexis." Out of my friends I like you guys the most." said Bob." That is so adorable Bob.I mean that was brave what you just did." said Angel." Thanks Angel.So we are about to reach to my hometown.You guys are going to miss breakfast." said Bob.The group walked toward the cafeteria.

They were looking onto the city as Bob said," Welcome to my hometown of Infinite."It look like a city or metropolis." This place is so urban.But I thought your hometown was Domino City?" said Alexis." He moved away at 11." said Stella." Yeah.Stella was crying her eyes out and Jaden was holding in his tears." said Thomas." At least he came back." said Kitty." Yeah.So where are we going first?" said Fate." We go check out the sites or go see my family." said Bob." Your family!" said Jaden and Jess." Let me call a cab then." said Bob.

Bob then saw a cab drive by." Mark!" yelled Bob.The cab stop in front of them.A young boy with pink hair and blue eyes came out of the car and said," Bob? Is that you?"." The one and only.You actually got your license.I am impress. Mark actually did something that wasn't stupid." said Bob.The two hugged as Angel said," Who is this?"." Oh yeah.This is my friend Mark.He is actually a high school dropout.We are old friends." said Bob." So Bob? What are you doing back in town? I thought you were at that fancy dueling school.And who are these people?" said Mark." Visiting dear old dad.This is Fate Falcon,Alexis Rhodes, Alexis's boyfriend and my old friend Jaden Yuki,Jess Anderson,Jess's girlfriend Kitty Jones,Angel Jones, Thomas Inferno, and his little sister Stella Inferno plus my girlfriend." said Bob." Nice to meet you all especially you Stella.Bob isn't causing you trouble?He can be a troublemaker." said Mark." He is really nice." said Alexis." I see.So do you want me to tell the gang about your little homecoming?" said Mark." I was going to the school later after I see the family." said Bob."Do you mind driving us there Mark?" said Jaden." Sure.A friend of Bob is a friend of mine.Hop in." said Bob.The group got into the cab and Mark drove off toward Bob's place.

They were outside Bob's house." This is where you live?" said Kitty." Yes?" said Bob.It was a mansion." This place is huge." said Angel." What do you expect for the king of games's son.So Bob where is my tip?" said Mark." I will buy you something later.Maybe you should get back to work." said Bob." Right.Later Bob and friends!" yelled Mark.He drove off and Thomas said," So are you going to let us in?"." Oh yeah." said Bob.He then pressed a button.The group heared," The Moto Residence.Stay your business."." Morgan! It is me Bob!" said Bob." Mr.Moto! You have return.Let me open the gate." said Morgan.The gate opened as Jaden said," You have maids?"." And butlers and they are single Angel." said Bob." Um no thanks." said Angel." Your lost." said Bob.He walked toward the front door with the others.

He then opened the door and he was tackled by a little girl.She had blond hair and purple eyes." It is good to see you again Rose." said Bob." I missed you so much big brother.I mean it is lonely without you here." said Rose.She then saw the group and Jess said," Is she your little sister?"." Yep.Everyone meet Rose Moto, a dueling prodigy and she got beat some actual pros." said Bob.She got off her big brother and went up to Stella." Big sister Stella! I missed you.Is she your girlfriend Big brother?!" said Rose." Yep.She is my girlfriend and these are my friends.Now what do you when company is over?" said Bob." My name is Rose Moto.Welcome to our humble abode." said Rose." You remember Jaden and Thomas right?" said Bob." Yep.They grew up." said Rose." These are my new friends from Duel Academy.The taller blond girl is Alexis Rhodes,the boy with the white hair is Fate Falcon,the twins are Kitty on the left and Angel on the right,and the boy with the black hair is Jess." said Bob." It is nice to meet big brother's friend.I mean most of big brother's friends are scary." said Rose." What do you think of Mark?" said Fate." I like all of Bob's friends except for that one person.Bob is friend with a scary monster." said Rose." And who would that be?" said Thomas." One of mine named Scary Harry wore a scary mask and scared Rose when she was little.Let me tell you this again Rose.I am not friends with him.He isn't real." said Bob." I know.So what are you doing here?" said Rose." Dad wanted to see me and bring my friends." said Bob." Well come on in.You will be staying here with us." said a maid.She led the group in as Bob gave Rose a piggyback ride.

Bob then saw his mom upstairs." Bob? Is that you?" said Rebecca." Hey mom.Before you hug me.Let me put down Rose." said Bob.He then put Rose on the ground as he was hugged by his mom." You must be the Rebecca Hawkins wife of the king of games and former international champion.My name is Fate Falcon and I am a huge fan of yours." said Fate." You people are my Bobby's friends?I am impressed.Bob's friends are former criminals and are a bad influence on Rose and him." said Rebecca." I turned them into model citizen mom." said Bob." I know but I still remember when they were drug dealers.So how you guys like some of our family tea?" said Rebecca." Yes Mrs.Moto." said Jaden." Call me Rebecca.Yugi will be home soon Bob.Show our guest to their rooms while Rose will help me with the tea because I need some help and I need my helper." said Rebecca." Okay mom.Bye big brother Bob,big brother Thomas,big brother Jaden,big brother Fate,big brother Jess,big sister Stella,big sister Alexis,big sister Angel, and big sister Kitty." said Rose.She then followed Rebecca to the kitchen." Big brother/Big sister?" said the group." Yes.Whenever she likes someone she calls them big brother or big sister.Here me show you to your rooms." said Bob.He walked up the stairs as the group followed him.

Thomas and Fate are in one room,Kitty and Angel are in another room,Jess and Jaden in one room,Stella and Alexis in one room,and Bob in his room.Bob was looking around and then Thomas walked in." So are we are off to?" said Thomas." I was going to visit some old friends.You are welcome to come join me." said Bob." Okay sure.So I have one more question for you." said Thomas." Sure.Ask away." said Bob." Why are we here?" said Thomas.Bob turned and said," We are here because of my parent's anniversary.Their friends are coming into town.So I came here for that and I wanted to bring my friends and girlfriend to come meet my parents friend."." You could have told us." said Thomas." I know but I have my secret." said Bob." So where are your friends?" said Thomas." At a dueling academy similar to ours except for it being on land.Lets go to Saint Academy." said Bob.

The limo stopped outside the school and Jess stuck his head out." So this is Saint Academy? I have never heard of this place."." Jess! Get back inside!" yelled Angel.He then went back inside and Fate said," So why are we in here again?"." Because of the very strict curfew rules.During school hours, kids need to be in school or at their job." said Bob." So why wasn't Rose in school?" said Jaden." The mayor and the police chief love my father so they let me and Rose off the hook." said Bob." That is so unfair." said Alexis." It is. My mom and dad are trying to get the rule gone." said Bob." They are so cool.I mean they are trying to get rid of a rule of pure evil." said Kitty." Yeah.So when is Saint going to close?" said Thomas.Bob looked at his watch and Stella looked over him and said," One more minute.".

The bell rang as the gang got out of the car." So who are we looking for?" said Jaden." Oh you will now." said Bob." Will they call you out?" said Jess." No but you will now." said Bob." Are you sure?" said Kitty and Angel." Yes I am." said Bob.Then they heard 4 girls talking.One of them had blue hair which looked like ice,one of them had blond hair,one of them was a brunette,and the last one had blond hair." I can't believe that son of a bitch did to Ace.Larry is such a freaking nerd and he is such a little bitch about everything.Ace was peeping in the girls locker room and he caught him and he have community service.He is so dead for that." said the girl with blue hair."Calm down Francine.You will get him in a duel later.So do you think what Mark said what was true?" said a girl with brown hair." You mean that Bob was back into town Leaf?He is probably learning about the card we all love and Mark is playing a joke on us.I really hate that guy sometimes." said the girl who had black hair." But Clair.He is here.I can feel in the air." said a girl with blond hair." You make no sense sometime Leaf." said Francine." Francine.Shut up! I see him with some other people." said Leaf." That can't be him Leaf." said Carly." He is here Carly.I see him." said Clair.Bob then started to wave as Thomas said," Stella.What is wrong with your boyfriend?"." I don't know." said Stella." He is really weird sometimes." said Fate." He is our friend guys." said Alexis.

The gang then saw the 4 girls walked toward them." Hey guys.You miss me?" said Bob." Bob!? You are actually here?!Why didn't you call us?!" said Francine.She punched as Bob said," I wanted to see Ms.Tough girl get worried about me.".So who are these people Bob?" said Carly." Yes.This is Stella and Thomas Inferno,Angel and Kitty Jones,Jess Anderson,Jaden Yuki,Fate Falcon,and Alexis Rhodes.These are some of my friends who are at Duel Academy.I am actually the best duelist on the island." said Bob." Beside for Zane and Thomas." said Jess." Yes but I am the best freshman duelist." said Bob." That is highly debatable." said Fate." So which one of these is your girlfriend or boyfriend?We won't judge you." said Clair." This one.Her name is Stella Inferno.And you did judge the kid who admitted to be gay." said Bob." Really? Her? She is way too good for you.No offense Stella but you are way too good for him." said Leaf." I have like Bob since I was a kid." said Stella." Childhood friends turned lovers!That is super cute." said Clair." She likes romance more than anything." said Bob." So who are they?" said Jess." Oh yeah.This icy haired brute here is Francine who was a former criminal,this brown haired girl is Leaf and she was my friend when I moved to Infinite,then we have Carly who is dating the police chief son who is also my friend and she used to be a drug addict before me and Ryan met her,and then we have Clair our local romance girl." said Bob." Sup.So where is this Ryan guy?" said Jaden." Jaden right? They are probably at the club.We are going there right now.You want to come?" said Francine." I'm game.Anyone else?You will here me singing." said Bob." You can sing? I am so in.I am totally going to show Chazz and Bastion this.They will have a field day with this." said Angel." Lets go then." said Bob.The gang followed the girl who were making fun of Bob along the way.

Bob opened the door and he heard," Welcome back you son of a bitch.".He then was grabbed by a man who was like a brute and had green hair." You! I thought I would never see you skinny ass in here again.And who are these people? Is the sliver haired one your girl." said the brute." Yes Owen.These are my friends form Duel Academy and can you let me go? You are killing me." said Bob." Okay if you give me the creed of the bar." said Owen." Never drink and tell or call the cops." said Bob." Correct and welcome back you son of a bitch." said Owen.He dropped as Clair said," That is Owen.He owns the place.Bob and him go way back."." I see. So what is everyone drinking?" said Fate." Soda Fate." said Bob.He then was grabbed by the four girls." Let me down! I am afraid of heights!" said Bob." No you aren't." said Francine." You are right.You guys try to mingle." said Bob.

He was taken off into the bar as Jess said," Bob knows this many people?!He is so cool."." I think most of these people are former drug addicts or drug addicts." said Alexis." You are right about that lassie." said a man. He was very skinny and he had purple hair." Who are you?" said Jaden." The name is Carl.I run the harbor.You guys are friends of Bob?" said Carl." Yes and how do you know him?" said Thomas." Me and him played chess before he left for duel academy.Is he doing okay there? We are all worried about him.We show that duel he had with Chazz Princeton.He was pure awesome and we were cheering him on." said Carl." He is the best duelist on the island well compared to the seniors." said Kitty." That is good.So do you guys want something to drink? We are having a party for Bob's coming back party." said Carl." Sure.I would like something like some ginger ale." said Fate." Coming right up Fate Falcon.We are know about you guys from Mark." said Carl.

He walked off as Kitty said," Bob must know a lot of people in this town.I mean he knows the man who runs the harbor which is very impress."." Well.I am going to go mingle with Bob's old friends." said Jaden and Angel.Angel,Jess,and Jaden walked off into the crowd of people.Carl came back with a ginger ale."Thanks Carl." said Fate." I can't believe Bob is friends with the son of the gangsters Falcon.I should expect that but it is a shock to my heart.Later you guys." said Carl.He walked off as Alexis sat down with Kitty and Stella.Fate then said," Bob's friends are really nice."." Yeah they are.I am going to the bar.You in Fate?" said Thomas." Yeah.I want to meet some girls." said Fate.The two walked off as the girls sat there.

" This place is so weird.I can't believe that Bob would be friend with these people." said Kitty."People change Stella.I mean Bob must have been a jerk to these people like when he first arrived on the island." said Alexis." Nah.Bob must have been his normal self.I mean Bob couldn't haven been that asshole from the start of the year if he made this many friends." said Stella."What are you girls doing here all alone?" said a voice.

Earlier,Bob was dropped near four boys and the girls walked off.One of them had blazing red hair,one had blond hair and green eyes,one of them had black hair and was very hairy,and the last one had black hair." Bob.You son of bitch!" said the red head.He had Bob's head in between his arm." Ace! You are killing me!" said Bob." Like this little head lock hurts you." said Ace." Ace! Let me him go.Don't kill the guy who came back from that school to come see you." said the blond." Sorry Danny.I just miss this son of a bitch." said Ace." So can you let me go?" said Bob.Ace let him go as Bob said," You guys.Sorry I haven't care in like forever.I have been busy with some important stuff."." Like your girlfriend." said the very hairy boy." You are right Blake but their was been some other stuff." said Bob." You being the best duelist on the island?" said the black haired boy." Yes Ryan but I am not the best." said Bob." So can you sing us a song?" said the guys." Song!" yelled the party." Okay.Just lead me to the stage." said Bob.Blake,Ryan,and Dan made Bob go to the stage as Ace went off.

Stella turned her head around and saw a boy with fiery red hair." So what are you lovely ladies doing here when you should be having fun at this party?" said the boy.He held a rose as Alexis said," Sorry but I have a boyfriend who I love.".The boy laughed as he said," I know this Miss Alexis Rhodes.The name is Ace."." You one of Bob's friends?" said Kitty." Yes I am.You guys are going to miss the big show." said Ace." And what would that be?" said Stella." Bob singing." said Ace." No way!" said the three girls." Yep.Honest to god.It is freaking awesome." said Ace.

Bob was behind the curtains alone.He was talking to Armageddon." Can't believe you are singing again.I thought when you left this place you would stop singing except for in the shower." said Armageddon." Well.I owe to these drunk sons of bitches." said Bob.Mana came out with Dark Magician." So why is he calling every one here a son of a bitch?" said Mana." Because of the bar's tradition." said Dark Magician." Seriously ?" said Mana." Yep." said Armageddon and Dark Magician.Bob walked out onto to the stage.

" Sing!" yelled the crowd." I will but first.Owen! Drinks are on me! Plus one of your famous drinks for everybody!" yelled Bob.Bob then grab a mic and said,"What song do you want for me?"." Livin La Vida Loca." said a man." Okay." said Bob.

The music started.
She into superstitions black cats and voodoo dolls.
I have a premonition that girl's gonna make me fall.
She into new superstitions new kicks in the candle light.
She got a new addiction for every day and night.

She'll make you take your clothes off and dancing in the rain.
She'll make you live her crazy life but she'll take away your pain
like a bullet into your brain.Come On!

Upside, inside out she living la vida loca.
She'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca.
Her lips are devil red and her skin's the color mocha.
She will wear you out livin la vida loca Come On!.Livin La Vida Loca,Come on!
Livin La Vida Loca, Come On!
She's livin la vida loca.

Woke up in New York City in a funky cheap hotel.
She took my heart and she took my money.
she must've slipped me a sleeping pill.
She never drinks the water and makes you order French Champagne.
Once you've had a taste of her you'll never be the same.
Yeah, she'll make you go insane.

She'll make you take your clothes off and go dancing in the rain.
She'll make you live her crazy life.
but she'll take away your pain like a bullet to your brain.Come On!

Stella was looking at her boyfriend who was singing and having the crowd sing with him." Bob had some great lungs." said Stella." Yep.Bob helped Owen set this up and people love his singing." said Ace." So you are his old friend?" said Ace." Yep and his girlfriend." said Stella." Don't kiss him in public.A little friendly advice." said Ace.He walked off as Alexis said," What does that mean?"." A lot girls like him I guess and don't know about you and Bob." said Kitty." That can't be it.I am going to go kiss him right now!" said Stella.She walked through the crowd and up toward the stage.She then saw a girl open a door.

Bob was in the back in the dressing room an he was drinking some water.He was listing to some girls singing ." I love that Bob! You were amazing." said Scampers.He was going everywhere and was very hyper like crazy." What is with him Z?" said Bob.Z stood there and said," He founds some drugs in the back and well you can guess the rest."." I thought I told Owen to move that stuff." said Bob.He grab the dog and fox and then gave him to Dark Magician." You know what to do right?" said Bob." Yes.I shall return." said Dark Magician.

He was gone as the door opened." You were awesome out there." said a girl." Thanks." said Bob.He turned around and saw a girl with red hair and look similar to real rubies." You!? What are you doing here?" said Bob.She closed the door and locked it." I want to see you again Bob because I love you." said the girl." You broke up with me!" yelled Bob." Love can break any bond." said the girl.She then kissed him.

Dark Magician was walking with the now clean Scampers and Z.He then saw Evil Hero Malicious Claw and Winged Kuriboh,Splendid Venus,Cyber Tutu,Legendary Fiend,Mecha Bunny and Neko Mane King, Elemental Hero Neos,Koa'Ki Meiru Prototype,and Fairy Archer outside Bob's dressing room." What are you guys doing here?" said Z." We are here to congratulated Bob on his amazing singing but the door is locked." said Claw.Then Stella came running up and said," You guys must be our friend's spirits."." Yes we are but this door is locked." said Neos." Did you try breaking down the door?" said Tutu." They didn't think of that." said Winged,Mecha,Neko,and Fiary Archer." Then let me break the door." said Fiend and Venus.The door broke down as Bob was holding back a girl with red hair." Stella! This isn't what it looks like." said Bob." You are cheating on me!" said Stella." No Stella.This is one of Bob's old girlfriend.She was a really creepy love for him." said Dark Magician.Bob then closed the door and said," Can we talk about this back at my place?"." Um sure but what about our friends?" said Stella.Bob held out his phone and called Mark." Hey Mark.It is me.When this party ends take my friends from Duel Academy back to my place and call my maid.You know the one." said Bob.Bob put away his phone and said," Problem solved."

Bob and Stella were at Bob's home." So is your dad home?" said Stella." Probably." said Bob.He opened up the door and saw his grandpa." Is you my boy?" said his grandpa.Bob went to hug the old man and he said," Who is this young girl? Is she this girlfriend that my grandson was talking about?"." Yes she is.So Solomon Moto meet Stella Inferno." said Bob." It is my honor to meet such a cute looking girl like yourself. So do you have any single friends looking for a boyfriend?" said Solomon.Then Rose came run and said," Uncle! Mommy needs you in the kitchen."." Okay Sweetie.See you two lovebirds later." said Solomon.He walked off as Rose said," Daddy wants to meet you in the den and he said to bring Stella."." Okay Rose. Thanks." said Bob.She followed the man toward the kitchen as Bob walked toward the den.

He opened the den's door and Stella saw the king of games.He looked like Yami." Hey Dad." said Bob.The two shook hands." You look well son.Have you been winning duels?" said Yugi." Yes.I have and I defeated your deck so I guess I am the new king of games." said Bob." You have to duel me in public if you want to be the king of games.So this is grownup Stella? She is pretty cute and way too good for my son." said Yugi." Why does everyone keep saying that?" said Bob." Because of Ruby." said Yugi.Bob then look away as Stella said," Who is Ruby?"." You haven't told her about Ruby yet." said Yugi." I was too scared." said Bob. " You being scared? When we had our movie night back at Duel Academy.You didn't even scream during Psycho,Night of the Living Dead,and Nightmare on Elm Street.So who is she?" said Stella." My old girlfriend.I really like her and she liked me.Right before I left for Duel Academy.She broke up with me and she kissed another guy right in front of me and I was hit with all sorts of bad stuff.I almost killed myself but I was stopped by the people at the bar.I owe my life to those sons of bitches and I vow never to love again but then I met you.My heart was racing when I was around." said Bob.Stella hugged him as Yugi said," So where are the rest of your friends?"." At the Squad." said Bob." I see." said Yugi." So who is coming to your anniversary?" said Stella." Everyone." said Yugi." Ah sweet." said Bob.

Next time,
The Anniversary party and some dueling.                            

No comments:

Post a Comment