Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Yugioh GX part 33 Chumley vs Crowler and Koalas vs robots

A week has passed since Bob's recovery. Stella is making him stop dueling for two weeks and Bob didn't like that. He was always trying to duel someone but was stopped by his girlfriend. Bob was always missing class because he couldn't go to any of his class because they all involve dueling. The only class that he could go to is gym which he was really good at and art which was the complete opposite of gym.

Meanwhile in the Obelisk Blue Arena, Chumley had his face in a textbook as Syrus and Jess were in a simulation duel." So what is with Chum? He had his face in a textbook since Monday." said Jess. He placed a monster down as Syrus said," Chumley needs to pass this test or he will get expelled and go back to his father's shop. Right Chumley? Oh yeah I win Jess with this lighting vortex and Drillroid.". Chumley said," He is right.I really don't want to work with my dad.".Jess then ran up there and said," Then lets help you out because three heads are better than one. You in Sy?"." Sorry but I have a thing to go do." said Syrus. He ran off as Chumley said," Do you think he is seeing a girl?"." Maybe but we need to get some studying because I am going to fail my test." said Jess. The two started to study.

Syrus was running toward Blair and Zane." So how are they dealing with the whole Yasmin thing?" said Syrus." Not so well.I mean Yasmin doesn't know which one of them defeated her father." said Blair." So who do you think defeated her father?" said Syrus."I am thinking Thomas because in the year I knew them. He is the better duelist but I could be wrong." said Zane.Then they saw Thomas and Atticus arguing with each other."You guys are doing alright?" said Blair." No.I defeat Amon when we were at the ruins." said Atticus." You couldn't even defeat a tree." said Thomas." So you two both like Yasmin right?" said Syrus." Yes." said the two." Then lets use Bob's gifts to read your palms to find out who defeat Amon." said Zane." Oh that isn't possible." said Blair." What do you mean by that Blair?" said the three men." Bob told me about that.He and Stella are doing something that they need some privacy." said Syrus." Where are they?" said the three.

Bob was sitting across from Stella.He was wearing a suit and Stella was wearing a sliver dress." So do you mind that I did this?" said Stella.They were in Italy and they were having a romantic dinner." I love it.So can I starting dueling soon?" said Bob." Soon Bob but I am worried about your safety.I mean what if someone from your past comes to hurt you.I care for you too much to see you hurt." said Stella.She grabbed his hands and Bob said," I can wait but I need you to do me one thing." said Bob.He then whispered something to Stella and she said," Okay then but lets do that after dinner."." Deal." said Bob.

The next day.Bob was sitting in art class and he was really bored." This class is so boring!" said Bob.He then saw all of his friends painting really well except for Bob.He painted a stick figure." That is really creative Bob for a five year old." said Kitty.Bob looked at her painting.It was a cat." You really like cats." said Bob." Of course I do.I mean a cat saved my life once." said Kitty.Bob then looked at Angel and she said," That is the truth."."So what did you paint? Because my painting is going to be hard to beat." said Bob." An angel from my dreams." said Angel.The angel was very thin but buff and he had white hair." Jaden.Doesn't that look like Fate with wings?" said Bob.Jaden walked over to them and said," That does look like Fate.Where is Fate?". " He went to the nurse office for some reason." said Bob." So Angel? Do you like him or maybe do you love him?" said Kitty." Me and Fate?We would never work." said Angel." You said that about Kitty and Jess and looked how that turned out." said Jaden.He then pointed to Jess who was looking at Chumley's painting." I wonder what he is doing." said Kitty.She walked down there and yelled," Angel and Jaden! You should come look at this."

Bob sat there and he said," I wonder if I should use my powers to paint something amazing."."Are you going to cheat with your painting?" said Alexis.Bob then saw Alexis." Hey Sissy." said Bob.She then grabbed the boy and said," When did you learn that name?"." I read Atticus's mind and I learn that name." said Bob.She then let Bob go as she said,"Don't tell anyone that name."."I promise that I will never call you sissy in public." said Bob.She then walked off and Bob said," I wonder what Chumley painted."

He walked down there and saw that he painted Ayers rock." This is really good Chumley.I am very impressed." said Bob." Really?" said Chumley." I mean it." said Bob.Chumley was smiling as Crowler appeared on the screen." Crowler in high definition!The Horror!" said Bob." Mr.Moto! I am not in a good mood to deal with you.Would you and Mr.Huffington please report to Chancellor Sheppard's office immediately?He needs you both in his office right now." said Crowler.Chumley walked toward the door and Bob said," You are very scary Crowler."." Get there right now.And the rest of you will get back to painting!" yelled Crowler.Chazz then said," Got to agree with Bob.You are very scary."." Mr.Princeton.Please report back to your painting." said Crowler.

Bob then opened the door and he saw a man wearing a red suit with long white hair." Pegasus? Is that you?" said Bob.The man turned and he said," Bob my boy.You look very well.".The two hugged as Chumley walked in." Chancellor Sheppard.What is Maximillion Pegasus doing here?" said Chumley." Well Chumley. You won the contest." said Sheppard." Are you guys serious? I have never won anything in my life." said Chumley." Well. I would like to hire you on the spot if Duel Academy would let you.Oh here is your card." said Pegasus.He handed him the card and Bob said," I am so jealous Chumley.He made you a card."." I made you countless cards." said Pegasus."I know but this is different." said Bob.He pouted as Crowler enter the room." I won't allow this Slifer slacker to work for Industrial Illusions!" yelled Crowler." Hey Bob.Who is this weird looking lady?" said Pegasus." That is actually a man." said Bob." Really?" said Pegasus." I want to challenge him to a duel." said Crowler."Why?I want him to go work for Industrial Illusions." said Sheppard. " I want to duel him." said Chumley." Why?" said Sheppard." I want to show this cross-dressing freak that I can duel and Slifers are the best." said Chumley." I like this." said Pegasus." Okay then.Lets duel." said Crowler.The two walked off as Bob said," So how is the family?"

Chumley looked up into the stands and saw Jess,Syrus,Chazz,Bastion,Jaden,Kitty,Angel,Fate,and Alexis cheering for him." You guys." said Chumley." You ready for our duel fat boy?" said Crowler." Not yet.we are still missing Pegasus and Bob." said Sheppard.Then the two walked in and they sat down right behind Crowler."So how is Cecelia?" said Bob."Very good.I can't thank you enough that you brought her back to me." said Pegasus." I wanted to see one of my friend's dad happy.So is Roxy coming here next year?" said Bob." Yes along with the Wheeler's twins and Kaiba's girl.They are really happy." said Pegasus." I am really happy.Do you want to meet my friends?" said Bob." I would love to meet Bobby's friends." said Pegasus.

The two walked off as Jess and Jaden ran up to him." I am such a huge fan Pegasus! Please sign my notebook!" said the two.Pegasus then signed the notebooks as he said," So who is Bobby's girlfriend?". Stella raised her hand and said," I am.".Pegasus shook her hand up and down." I am so happy that Bobby got himself a girlfriend." said Pegasus." Wait?! You two are together?!" said Bastion." He finally just realized that.I thought he was the smart one." said Angel." Be nice Angel." said Fate." So you must be the boy who use the Elemental heroes?" said Pegasus." Yes sir." said Fate." I am a huge fan because I know about your family." said Pegasus." Pegasus knows about me?That is so cool!" said Fate.Fate went into fanboy mode." So is Chumley sweating?" said Alexis."I think so." said Kitty and Chazz." Guys.I bet Chumley could beat this guy." said Syrus.

The duel started.Chumley drew 5 cards plus one more." I set one monster facedown and end my turn." said Chumley.Crowler drew a card and said,"I activate magnet circle LV 2 to special summon Ancient Gear.I now activate his effect so I can bring out another Ancient Gear from my hand.".Two gears stood there as Crowler said,"  I then send these two gears to my grave to summon Ancient Gear Golem in attack mode." The giant robot stood there and Crowler said,"I attack your monster with robot punch.".The monster on Chumley's field was Des Koala.Chumley lost 1200 life points and Crowler lost 800 life points.

Chumley then drew a card and said," I play Eucalyptus Mole in defense mode and then I set a card down to end my turn.".The weird mole stood there and Crowler drew a card." I use my Golem to attack your mole." said Crowler.The mole was gone and Chumley lost 1700 life points." I can now summon Big Koala in attack mode from my deck." said Chumley.The giant blue Koala stood there and Crowler said," I summon Ancient Gear Soldier in defense mode."

Chumley then drew a card and said,"I play Wild Nature's Release and give it to Big Koala.I then attack your golem.".Crowler then lost 1700 life points as Chumley said,"I play Beast Soul Swap to return my Koala and then I bring him out to attack the soldier.".The blue koala stood there and destroy the robot.Chumley then set down a card.Crowler drew a card and said," I play Pot of Greed.".He then drew two cards." I then play Ancient Gear Factory.I send my two ancient gears,ancient gear solider,and my ancient gear Golem from my grave and I remove them to summon Ancient Gear Golem." said Crowler.The Golem returned and smash the koala.Chumley then lost 300 life points." I then activate Animal Trail." said Chumley.Chumley drew Des Kangaroo and put it in his hand." I activate Ancient Gear drill and I end my turn." said Crowler placed a monster in his grave and placed a card down.

Chumley then thought,"I can't win this."." You can win this Chumley!I believe in you!" yelled Bob.He turned around and saw Bob cheering for him." You can win this Chumley! We all believe in you!" said the group." You guys are right.I activate Ayers Rock Sunrise to bring back Big Koala from my grave." said Chumley.The golem lost 400 attack points."I now play Polymerization to fuse Big Koala and Des Kangaoo to summon Master of Oz in attack mode." said Chumley.The giant green koala stood there and Chumley said," Attack!" said Chumley." Not so fast.I hate to stop this but I play Limiter Removal." said Crowler.The Koala was gone and Chumley lost all of his life points.

Bob jumped down there with his friends right behind him plus Pegasus." Crowler!We need to be alone." said Bob." Bobby.Calm down." said Pegasus.He walked over to Crowler and said," You are going to let him go to my company."." Yes but will he do good there?" said Crowler." Wow.Crowler actually care about us.That is so heartwarming." said Fate." We best be going.New cards aren't going to make themselves." said Pegasus." Right. Can I say goodbye?" said Chumley." Sure." said Pegasus. Chumley said goodbye to his roommates,then the girls, and Bob." So will you make me a card?" said Bob." Yes.What would you like a spell,trap,or monster card?" said Chumley." A field spell.Pegasus never made me a field spell before." said Bob.Pegasus then said," Will I see you at the picnic?"." Yes and I will be bring Stella as my plus one." said Bob." Good because Cecelia,Roxy,and the new baby girl will love to meet Bob and his lovely girlfriend.Lets be going Chumley." said Pegasus.The Slifer followed the president of the duel company and toward the plane.

Bob was outside of his dorm.He was talking to Dark Magician because the others spirits were in the houses talking with the other spirits who visit them." So how are you and Mana doing?" said Bob." Me and her are over with." said Dark Magician." Really? But why? You two were so perfect." said Bob." She likes someone else and I am happy for her." said Dark Magician."Really? Did you tell her about your feelings?" said Bob." I don't have feelings for her." said Dark Magician.Bob then saw Stella and he said," You better get going.I got to go talk to my girlfriend.".The spellcaster walked into the dorm as Stella walked up to him." You doing alright Bob? You seem very sad." said Stella." I miss Chumley.It feels like I lost a really good friend." said Bob." Don't you visit Industrial Illusions a lot?" said Stella." Yeah but it doesn't feel the same." said Bob." You want to go have a duel? The two weeks are up." said Stella.Bob then smiled as he ran off to grab his deck."Still a kid." said Stella.She walked in after him.

Next Time,
Bob vs Fate.             

No comments:

Post a Comment