Monday, January 6, 2014

Yugioh GX part 5 The Punishment

In the morning outside the Slifer Red Dorm and the Obelisk Blue boys dorm, two black cars were outside them.It was disguised as a cable truck.

Lucy was on the screen in front of the two cars which had a lot of men inside it."We are here to get Jaden Yuki from the Obelisk Blue dorm and Chazz Princeton, Syrus Truesdale, Jess Anderson, Chumley Huffington, and Bastion Misawa in this dump.Any questions?" said Lucy.

"Do we have to go in there?It smells like dead animals and rotten food in there." said a guy."Deal with it or wear a gas mask.Now lets go already." said Lucy.

The two cars then opened up and then they grab the 6 sleeping teens and they drove toward the academy.

Bob was walking out of the dorm and he was rubbing his eyes."Next time don't play a game that involves puzzles and girls at night.The guy I am playing is such a idiot." said Bob.

He then saw Fate with some bags from the mainland."So how was the mainland Fate?" said Bob."Fine Bob but you went to the Abandoned Dorm!?That is crazy and against the rules." said Fate."Actually they didn't put in the school's rule book.I got one thing against the Disciplinary Action Squad." said Bob.

"You are going up against them alone?" said Fate."Yeah.You can help if you want." said Bob."Sure.I am in." said Fate.

Bob waited outside the dorm waiting for his friend.He then saw Dark Magician."Do you think that you can stop them?I mean you so remember the last time you changed them right?" said Dark Magician."Yes I did and I won some favors with them.I can probably use them to my advantage." said Bob.

Dark Magician stood there and he said,"You better be sure about this Bob."."I am sure." said Bob.He then went back to the Spirit World as Fate said,"You ready for this?". Yep." said Bob.The two walked toward the academy.

Alexis and Stella were outside the board room."I can't believe that Bob guy!I mean he is off having fun but not our friends.He is the worst kind of person." said Alexis."I don't think he meant it.I mean Bob is trying to figuring out a way to save them maybe?" said Stella.

"Why are you standing up for him?I mean he probably expelled our friends." said Alexis."I don't know why Alexis.I just have to because Bob saved us from Titan last night.I just want to believe him." said Stella."I know that you guys are childhood friends but people change Stella and Bob changed for the worst." said Alexis.

Bob stood there with Fate.Alexis then started to punch him."Why did you do that?!You are the worst kind of person." said Alexis."I am sorry about this whole thing Alexis.I am trying my best to persuade Lucy aka the leader of the Disciplinary Action Squad but I have to go in there and talked to her." said Bob.

"Do you think that you can save Jaden?" said Alexis."I will plus Accent boy, Pipsqueak, Koala, British, and Princeton.Just wait out here." said Bob.

He then opened the door as Fate said,"Do you ladies think that he can do this?"."Yes because he does have a lot of connections and I trust him." said Alexis."Bob.Please save our friends." said Stella.

Inside the board room.A screen of Lucy aka the chairman, Crowler, Sheppard, and the security captain stood in front of the kids.

"You kids broke some major rules." said Lucy."But we didn't know." said Syrus."Yeah right and I am a pretty princess." said the security Captian."But weren't you a princess from Halloween Hank?" said a voice."Who said that?Only one person knows about that." said Hank.

Bob then came out of the shadows.Chazz then grabbed his collar and he said,"You ruin the Chazz!Why did you make us go into that dorm?!"."Let me down Princeton." said Bob.

Bastion then made Chazz let go as Bob said,"Thank you British.So Chancellor Sheppard can you read through the newest edition of the school handbook for me?"."And what will that do Bob?" said Lucy."It will work and work in our favor." said Bob.

Chancellor Sheppard read through it and he said,"That rule isn't in here at all.Crowler!".Crowler then said," I thought I put it in here."."Well you didn't so we are going to get walk away from this because Vellian forgot." said Bob.

"Not so fast there Bob.These kids need some sort of punishment." said Sheppard." Okay then.Chumley doesn't get a grilled cheese for the rest of the day, Jaden will take a test which Crowler can write, and with these four.I ask for a battle with the four.The two winning duelist will battle as a tag team against whoever Crowler picks." said Bob."We agree to this." said Hank.

His screen turned off as Bob said,"We will be borrowing the main stage."."Okay Bob.Crowler will be picking two worthy tag team partners." said Sheppard."You better be right about this Bob." said Lucy."Don't worry about it Lucy." said Bob.

She, Sheppard, and Crowler turned off their screen."Lets get going." said Bob."Thanks Bob for saving us.What do we owe you?" said Jess."Nothing.You guys need to win this duel because knowing Crowler.It won't be easy." said Bob.He then left the room.

They were at the stadium.Syrus, Jess, Chazz, and Bastion were getting ready for their duel, Jaden was studying for his test, and Chumley was in a ball."Thank you so much Bob.I didn't think I would see my Jaden again." said Alexis.

She then hugged the boy as he was studying like crazy."How did you even get them back?I thought the squad was strict as hell." said Fate."I am just that good.So how do you think is going to win this?I got my money on Jess and Syrus." said Bob.

"What do you mean by that Robert?I mean Syrus is the worst in class." said Stella."Maybe his brother's blood." said Fate."Just trust me.I got this." said Bob.He then heard,"Bob!What are you doing to my little brother?!".

Zane came up to him and he punched his jaw."Zane!What is wrong with you?" said Syrus."He is making you duel!You suck at Dueling!" yelled Zane.

Blair then grabbed her boyfriend and she said,"I am so sorry about him Bob.It is just that.Syrus is a terrible duelist.".Syrus then ran off." Syrus!" said Jess.

He then ran after his short pal but Bob stopped him.Bob then stood up and he said,"Jess.Stay here.I am going to make him into a great duelist.".

He then ran after the boy."Zane.What is wrong with you?You punched your best friend." said Alexis."Bob is not my friend.He took my friendship and he threw it away.I am leaving if Syrus lose this tag duel,Bob will be dead." said Zane.

He stormed off as Blair sat down."Has he always been like this when it comes to Syrus?" said Fate."Yeah.Their parents were always working so Zane always took care of him.He would stop his duels because he always rushed into it.Zane really does care about his brother even enough to hurt his best friend." said Blair."So what do you think Bob is going to do Sy?" said Alexis."A pep talk." said Stella.

Bob was with Syrus near the Slifer Dorm."You going to be all right?" said Bob."Bob.You found me before Jess." said Syrus."Lucky guess." said Bob.

He sat next to the Slifer and Syrus said,"You going to be all right?Zane is pretty strong.".Bob then felt the wound and he said,"I am fine Syrus.I have been through worst.He does have a great arm.I am sorry for making you duel." said Bob."I really want to thank you Bob." said Syrus."Why?" said Bob.

"You got me out of my shell.I mean my brother has babied me ever since my mom got that job working for some company.I want to show him how to duel." said Syrus."I see.Lets get back to the stadium." said Bob.He then stood up and he held out his hand." Lets go Bob." said Syrus.

The two walked into the stadium and Bastion and Chazz stood there."Let me guess that you are the winner and Jess lost." said Bob."Yeah I was awesome." said Chazz."Okay Princeton.Lets part two of my experiment.Me and Syrus vs you and British." said Bob."Are you crazy?Syrus is a terrible duelist." said Bastion.

"He is right Bob.Maybe you should go with Jaden or Jess." said Syrus."Nope.When I make my mind I stick to it.I want you as my partner for this duel." said Bob.

The two then walked on the stage when Crowler came running in."I see that you picked the shrimp." said Crowler."Who did you pick for our duel Crowler?And what do you want?" said Bob.

His normal blue eyes started to glow red."Oh nothing.Just came here to wish the other team good luck." said Crowler.

He then ran off as Bob started up his duel disk." Lets duel." said Bob."Agree!You are going down Bob!" said the two."Bob.I think they want to go after you." said Syrus."I know so lets show these fools the power of our teamwork." said Bob."Let's Duel!" yelled the four.

Bastion then drew his first card and he said,"I summon Vorse Raider and then I play the equip spell Malevolent Nuzzler.I end my turn with one facedown."."I summon Drillroid in attack mode and I play a facedown." said Syrus.

"That was weak Truesdale.I summon Armed Dragon LV 3 then I end my turn by raising him to LV 5 by sending Masked Dragon into the grave and a facedown." said Chazz.

Bob then drew his card and he smirked."I play Triple Summon.I summon Strike Ninja,Elemental Hero Neos Alius, and Evil Hero Infernal Gainer.I end my turn with 2 facedown." said Bob.

"I then summon Magnet Warrior Omega and then I attack the stupid drill with sword slash." said Bastion."Not so fast English Boy.I play my facedown Threatening Roar." said Bob.The robot stopped with his attack."I end my turn with this card facedown." said Bastion.

Syrus drew his next card and he said,"I play Double Summon to summon Steamroid and Gyroid then I play Polmerization to summon Steam Gyroid!I then attack that magnet warrior with steam punch then Drillroid go into for a drill.".

The two machine then attack and Bastion and Chazz lost 1900 life points."Nice job pipsqueak." said Bob."I end my turn with a face down." said Syrus.

"I then play Mystical Space Typhoon and I destroy your facedown." said Chazz.It was Mirror Force."Okay I then summon my level LV 7 dragon and I attack Bob with it." said Chazz."Sorry Chazz but eat this!Scrap Iron Scarecrow!" said Bob.The attack was blocked as Chazz end his turn."Okay then my turn." said Bob.

He drew his card and he said,"I then activate this spell.Alien For A Hero.This card needs one alien monster in my hand and one warrior on my field and then I fuse them together to summon a hero who has the power of the aliens inside of him.I summon Captain Earth.".

Alien For A Hero.Spell.Ritual.You will need a alien looking monster and a warrior monster to summon Captain Earth.
Captain Earth,a hero with the powers of the aliens-LV 10, Attribute Earth, ATK 4000 DEF 4000, Type Attack Special.He was blessed with the powers of the best aliens in the universe.His Abilities are quite strong.One is that you can turn every empty space on the field into a spell card which boost him by 200 points and the other one is you can summon an extra monster. 

He then held up Neo-Spacian Air HummingBird's card and Strike Ninja.They then glowed as a hero stood there.

He stood there with the Planet symbol on his chest and cape.He was wearing a red cape and blue and green spandex."I then activate his ability.In all of our empty card zone,he places a token.This gives him an extra 200 ATK and DEF points per space and then I fuse my Neo-Spacian Flare Scrab with my Elemental Hero Neos Alius to summon Elemental HERO Flare Neos!" said Bob.

He then summon another hero on the field.Bob then smirked,"Captain Earth with destroy that dragon with Earthquake Punch, Flare Neos burn that bull, and Evil Hero Darkness Blast!".Captain Earth then punched the dragons into pieces which made Chazz lost 4200 life points, Bastion lost 7900 life points, and Evil Hero hit them with a 1600 blast.

"And Bob and Syrus wins." said Crowler.He then ran off as Bob said,"Good job Pipsqueak.I am impress."."But you won the duel with your heroes." said Syrus."But you impress me in that duel and not many people really impress me." said Bob.

"Thanks Bob.So what about the tag duel?" said Syrus"Well knowing Crowler like I do.He is going to pick a team of famous tag-team so I am going to pick Chazz and Bastion for the duel." said Bob."Wait why us?" said Chazz."You two were overconfident and this duel will prove it so get some training done." said Bob.

The two left the stage as Jess said,"So me and Sy are safe?"."Yes.You and Syrus are safe.Now lets go get some ice cream." said Bob

Next time,
Miss Duel Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment