Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Yugioh GX part 7 The fight for your girlfriend

In 8 days have passed since Miss Duel Academy and a lot has changed since then.Chazz woke up and heb saw that all of his shirts were pink and Bob was laughing at him till he gets his shirt back to normal, Chumley's dad came to visit the academy and he try to take Chumley back but thanks to Bob's words of wisdom Chumley won in a duel against his father plus Chumley's father got Banner drunk on hot sauce(How?), and the tag duel which the team of Bastion and Chazz won.

Bob was walking with his secret girlfriend to gym class in an empty hallway."You have been happier lately.I mean you still make fun of Chazz and Bastion but beside that you have be more open." said Stella."Yeah.I really love being your boyfriend.I mean I am dating Miss Duel Academy.So how are the confessions going for you?" said Bob.

"How do you know that?" said Stella." I have my sources so how is it going? I can get them to stop." said Bob." They are going fine.Are you jealous?" said Stella."No way.I mean me being jealous is just crazy." said Bob."You are totally jealous." said Stella.

"Yeah.I mean every guy gets jealous when their girl is talking to another guy.It is just natural.You would be jealous if I talked to a girl." said Bob."Yeah but I have my ways of dealing with it but you don't." said Stella."I do too." said Bob.

"Punching Chazz isn't a solution." said Stella."Okay.I will find a way to deal with this.So I have a question for you and this one is personal.How is Thomas doing?" said Bob.

"He went missing along with Alexis's brother." said Stella."Seriously?!" said Bob."Yeah.I have only told you and Alexis about it because my parents are looking for him right now." said Stella."Don't worry about it Stella.I know that he will return to us." said Bob.

"Is this your Power sense?" said Stella."Yes and no but my heart says it so I will be here to be your big brother." said Bob.

She hugged him and she said,"Thanks Bob.I don't remember you being this smooth."."I read some books on this before I came here.I was just get prepared." said Bob.

At the tennis court,Bob was complaining about tennis."So why are we doing this?I mean this doesn't even involve dueling." said Bob."It is just a game Bob." said Mindy.

Bob was teamed up with Syrus against Mindy and Jasmine."Okay then let me have some fun and let loose." said Bob.

He then spiked the ball and it flew toward Stella."Stella!" yelled Bob.Then a racket blocked the ball and the ball hit Crowler straight into his eye and then it bounced into Chazz's black eye"That got to hurt." said Jaden."Yeah.I wonder what he/she is going to do to Bob.Poor Chazz.He won't get any girls that way." said Jess.

Stella then saw the person who saved her life from hey boyfriend's rogue tennis ball.He had short brown hair and he look like a professional tennis player."You okay Ms.Inferno?" said the boy.otkiiibmkt
My
He held out his hand and Stella said,"Thanks but I would have been fine.So who are you?"."Yeah.I would like to know that as well." said Bob.

"That is Harrington Rosewood,one of the richest students here on campus and the captain of the tennis team.He is a dreamboat and a hunk." said Mindy.
Izd
Her eyes went into hearts as Harrington grabbeduui Stella's hand."So since we are both popular.Maybe we should go out." said Harrington."Sorry Tennis boy but I don't think she wants to." said Bob.

"Sorry Harrington." said Stella."And how would you know?And who do you think you are?" said Harrington."Bob.The best duelist in the first year class." said Bob.

"Ah you must be the one duelist who is up to par with Truesdale.You are so going down but Crowler will be having a couple of words with you Freshman." said Harrington.Crowler then yelled,"Bob!Nurse's Office immediately!".Bob then sighed and he walked toward the Nurse's office as Stella said,"Hurry."

Bob was looking at the floor while Crowler was getting treated by Ms.Fontaine."You hit me with a tennis ball into my eye and then Mr.Princeton's eye as well.So what should be a punishment for you?" said Crowler."Let me off free and we stay friends?" said Bob.

"No.I know!You will be taught by Harrington Rosewood,the captain of the Tennis team on how to play tennis the right way." said Crowler."Sounds like fun Crowler.Me playing tennis when I could be out with my girlfriend.Fun." thought Bob.

Harrington walked in and he dragged Bob off."What do you want with me Harrington?I didn't do anything to you." said Bob."We are going to started with some drills." said Harrington."Fun." said Bob sarcastically.

Stella was leaving the locker room and she was looking at her necklace."So who gave you that necklace Stella?" said Mindy."Um my mom?" said Stella."Was it from a boy!You can tell us." said Jasmine."He said not to tell anyone about him.He wants to keep himself a secret." said Stella.

"So is he your boyfriend?Does Bob know about him?I mean lately he was been more caring to you." said Mindy."Um you can say that." said Stella."So what is this mystery guy like?" said Jasmine."He is very strong, smart, fast, and very cool." said Stella."Does he go here?And what grade is he?" said the two girls."I can't say anymore." said Stella.

They walked outside and they saw the Slifer duo because Chumley hated gym, Bastion, Alexis, and Jaden."Is Bob back from Crowler's office yet?" said Stella."Yeah but he is now being tortured by Harrington.We need to get down there." said Jaden."Okay lets go." said Mindy.

The two girls ran toward the courts along with the others beside for Stella who took a different way to the courts.

Bob was breathing heavily and Harrington said,"I thought you were good at this.You missed about half of my freaking shots."."I am a beginner Harrington!" yelled Bob.

He then saw his friends come in and he said,"Hey guys.So where is Stella?".She then hugged him which made Harrington even madder."Die Bob!" said Harrington.

He then fired a serve which broke the sound barrier."That is his sound breaking shot.No one was ever hit the ball back to him after that." said Mindy.

Bob then moved Stella as he blocked the shot back."Guess I am the first." said Bob."You know what!Lets duel right here!I want to beat you and then claimed Stella as my fiancee." said Harrington."Stella isn't an item but I do accept your duel.Let me go grab my duel disk and my deck from my locker and I will be right back." said Bob.He then ran off to the boys locker room.

Bob then put in his deck as Harrington said,"You know the rules right?"."Yeah.Winner get Stella and if I win you will leave me alone and you win,I will be your assistant forever." said Bob."Good now lets duel for Stella." said Harrington.

He drew a card and he said,"I play Service Ace.You know what the card does right."."Yes I do and I pick monster." said Bob.He then put the card in his grave and he placed a facedown ending his turn.

"My turn." said Bob.He smiled as he said,"I just won with the draw Harrington.I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman in attack mode and then I play Triple Summon to bring out The Sneaky Fox and The Playful Dog then I played Dog and Fox Sacrifice.This allows me to send these two monster to my grave to summon a monster with 7 stars or more.I now summon Tyro,the wandering fighter."

Dog and Fox Sacrifice.Spell.Normal.You can summon monster with 8 stars or more if you have both The Playful Dog and The Sneaky Fox on the field.
Tyro,the wandering fighter.A man who once a great warrior but he was turned into a child.LV 8.Attribute Earth.0ATK ? Def ?.Warrior/Notmal

A boy wearing a cloak stood there and hmade Harrington laugh."This guy is weak as hell." said Harrington."I end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

"I summon The Big Server and then I equip the card Giant Racket to him and I then attack Tyro." said Harrington." I play my facedown which is the Trap Slipping Behind Enemy Defenses!This allows me to attack you during your turn then I play the Spell Pick Your Poison.You have 5 choices of 800,1600, 2400, 3200, and 4000 ATK points and DEF points.I get those points but it comes at a cost.I lose  3200 life points if you pick the 800, 2400 life points if you pick the 1600, 1600 life points if you pick 2400,800 life points if you pick the 3200, and 0 if you pick the 4000.So pick your poison." said Bob. 

Harrington then selected the far left one.It was the 1600 points one."Good I only lose 2400 life points while you lose 1600 points." said Bob.

Skipping Behind Enemy Defenses.Trap.Normal.Thus only works during your opponent's battle phase.Ypu can attack your enemy direct with any monsters on your side of the field.
Pick your Poison.Spell.Normal.This card is only able to be use during your enemy turn.Your opponent's has five choice of 800, 1600, 2400, 3200, and 4000 ATK and DEF points.If the opponent's pick the 1600,you lose 2400 points.

Harrington then said,"I end my turn.".Bob then drew his card and he said,"I play Pot Of Greed so I can draw two more cards.".He then drew two more cards and he said,"I play the spell Mini Heroes.This spell allows me to summon out three mini heroes onto my side.I then send the three tokens to the grave to summon my icon Armageddon!" said Bob.

Bob then summon out Armageddon and he then looked at the human and he scared them."I then activate Second Sacrifice.I then sent Tyro and Sparkman into the grave to summon my dad's Dark Magician!I then end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

The two monsters stood in front of the tennis player and he said,"You can't even hit my monster!I then use my Level Warrior to summon Ancient Gear Golem!Now I play Megamorph and I equip it to Ancient Gear and then I attack Dark Magician." said Harrington."I then play Draining Shield!" said Bob.

Bob then gained 3500 life points and Harrington said,"I end my turn."."I draw.I then play Monster Reborn to bring back Tyro and then I play Dragged Down To The Grave." said Bob.

Bob then picked Harrington's Dark Hole as Harrington picked his Threatening Roar."You picked the wrong card there Harrington.I now activate Armageddon's Rampage.This card works like this.It destroy all spells on your side of the field and I gained 450 life points per spell.So I gained 900 life points." said Bob.

Harrington then saw his weakest monster's spell go bye."Then I attack with Armageddon and Dark Magician!Dark Magic Attack!Demonic Fist!" said Bob.The two powerful monster then knocked the golem out and Bob won the duel."That is game." said Bob.

Mini Heroes.Spell.Normal.You can summon any number of Hero tokens that you need.
Second Sacrifice.Spell.Normal.You can summon a monster over four stars by sending some to the grave.
Armageddon's rampage.Spell.Special.If Armageddon is out on field.Each spell card on the other side of the field,you gained 450 life points.Trap 500 life points.

Bob walked over to Stella as Harrington ran off.He said,"So about that fiancee thing?"."Lets talk about it private but first one thing." said Stella."What?" said Bob."Go take a shower.You smell like Chazz's room." said Stella."And how do you know what that smells is like?" said Bob."I had to go there for a project.It wasn't fun." said Stella."I will get Chazz to clean it up.So later." said Bob.

He then ran off to the showers as Alexis said,"So what are you going to tell him?"."What about them?I don't want them knowing about my secret meeting with my boyfriend." said Stella."Girl talk." said Alexis.

The four guys walked out as Alexis pushed Mindy and Jasmine out."So who do you want me to tell you?" said Stella."You can tell me anything Stella.I mean we are sisters.I mean our brother are best friends.So tell me." said Alexis.

Stella sat down and she said,"I don't know.I mean Bob destroy Harrington for me to win me as his bride."."Isn't that a good thing?I mean you would have been married to Harrington.I think Bob would be a perfect guy for you."said Alexis.

"You don't understand.I don't think Bob knows this but I always pretend to be his bride when we were little kids.Bob's mom love that idea and I would love to be the next duel king's wife but I grew up and I changed since then.I date a boy in middle school who was a lot like Bob in his youth but I learned that he changed during the days that I meet you and Atticus.He changed into a dueling warlord.I had to take him down before he went out of control.I then applied to here and then I met up with Bob.So what should I do?" said Stella.

"You want my opinion?See what he see what he say about it before you make up your mind.I haven't know Bob like you have but he seems like a good guy." said Alexis.

She then saw Bob in his uniform."Good luck Stella." said Alexis.She then walked off as Bob said,"So what were you two talking about?"."Oh nothing.So where do you want to go talk?" said Stella."The most romantic spot on campus." said Bob.He then grabbed her hand and they walked off.

Bob then sat next to her and he said,"So do you want to be my fiancee?"."Well what do you think about me being your fiancee?" said Stella."I would like it because I remember that you were always with my mother talking about marriage stuff.I didn't understand what that meant because I was a young boy.So I would like you to be my fiancee but lets wait till a little later in the year to tell the gang about us and you can tell Alexis.I know how you girls are sisters" said Bob.

"Thanks Bob.So I have a little question for you." said Stella."Please tell it isn't about our relationship?" said Bob."Nope.It is about the Slifers in our little group." said Stella."You mean Syrus aka Pipsqueak, Jess aka Accent, Chazz Princeton, Bastion aka British, and Chumley aka Koala?What about them?" said Bob.

"Oh nothing.Lets just go see that movie." said Stella.He then said,"I want to know what you need with the Slifers." said Bob."It is about my brother.My brother was a slifer and he was real good at dueling so he became an Obelisk but the way things are going.I don't think any of them are going to leave Slifer." said Stella.

"So you are worried about our friends?That is so sweet but don't worry about it.I know that they will be great duelists.Remember that color doesn't matter.Now lets go to that movie which is a chick flick isn't it?" said Bob.She then grabbed his arm as she dragged him off.

Next time,
Chazz vs Bastion.The two apprentice of Bob will battle it out for a spot in Ra Yellow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment