Thursday, January 16, 2014

Yugioh GX part 16 The Vampire Queen vs Crowler

This will be the part where Camula comes in and her dress is a color I don't know so I am going to guess.

On the lake there was a castle but it was covered with very thick fog.Inside the castle, a green haired woman was in the bath.A bat flew onto her hands." So that boy thinks he can stop the shadow riders because of those two? I will send out my spying bats to figure out their decks." said the woman.He then sent out 10-12 bats out as she laughed.

Jess and Kitty were walking toward the ice cream shop and they were holding hands." So are you sure that you are okay? I mean you were surround by hot lava." said Kitty." I am fine.I just can't duel for a while.I am more worried about Fate,Thomas,and Atticus.I mean Fate was stuck in that lava for longer and the two brothers were Nightshroud for so long according to Sheppard." said Jess."They will be fine.Hey isn't that Bob?" said Kitty. Bob was sitting at a table and had a laptop.They sat down and Kitty pushed down the laptop." Bob? You look like a mess.I thought you would be with Stella or sleeping." said Jess." Haven't sleep since your duel with Thomas and Atticus.I have been doing some research on the Shadow Riders.They are really strong and always works in pair." said Bob." Okay you go back to your dorm and get some sleep and a shower right now!I don't want to get violent with you big brother but I will." said Kitty.Bob grab his computer and said," I miss the less scary Kitty was around."He walked back to the Obelisk dorm and Jess said," I am impress."." Thanks.Stella taught me that because Bob is like a zombie right now and a shower and some sleep is good for him.So about that ice cream?" said Kitty.He went to get the ice cream as she pulled out her PDA and started to check out her deck.

Later that day,the bats gave their master some information.She was wearing a dark red dress which showed her breasts and her green hair was up to her hips.She had a choker with a millennium eye on, two similar chains went on her arms and gold rings on her hands and she was sitting on a chair shuffling her deck." What are you doing Camula? We should be finding those kids with the keys.I mean those two failed us." said a voice.She turned around and saw her partner.She was a modern day succubus." I am doing some research on them Tanya.I placed bats in all of their rooms.Come check it out." said Camula.

She walked over and saw Chazz looking at her deck on his bed,Bastion was doing some equations,Alexis and Stella were looking over their brothers,Fate was out cold,Angel was in her room looking at her deck,Jess and Kitty were looking at each other deck,Jaden was looking at his deck with Syrus and Chumley,Crowler was putting on makeup and the girls shivered,Banner was doing some voodoo and some ritual like that,Zane was looking at his deck without a shirt on,Blair was in the library,and Bob was sleeping." Okay Tanya.Which one do you want? I called the one without the shirt." said Camula."I was going to pick him and use him as a slave." said Tanya." I called him." said Camula." Lets focus.Which one should we go for?" said Tanya." I will get the makeup wearing freak." said Camula.She then went off as Tanya switched the bats to the sleeping Bob." He seems so strong with Duel Energy.The boss will like to know about him." said Tanya.She followed her partner.

Bob was waking up as he heard his phone ring.It was Chazz.Bob picked up and then said," What do you want Princeton? I am finally getting some sleep."." We found the next shadow riders at the lake! Bastion, Banner,Crowler,Jaden,and I are down here already.Where are you?" said Chazz." In my bed." said Bob." Get up!" yelled Chazz." You wouldn't like me when I am mad Princeton.I get angry like a mega furnace." said Bob." We will handled this.You go check up on Fate with Jess and Kitty.The 8 of us will handled that shadow riders." said Chazz.He hanged up as Bob looked up at the bat which hasn't very well hidden." She is going to be hard to defeat." said Bob.He put some clothes and grab the medallion off his desk.

He entered the nurse's office and Fate was awake." Fate! You are okay!" said Bob." Nothing can keep the son of the Falcons down without a fight.What is with all the flowers?" said Fate." Your fangirls plus your henchmen.They were really worried about you." said Bob." I see.So who are they? And how do Alexis and Stella know them?" said Fate." They are Alexis and Stella's older brother.They were Nightshroud both of them." said Bob." I see." said Fate.Jess and Kitty walked in and Kitty hugged Fate." You are okay!" said Kitty." Nothing can kill me." said Fate." Good thing.Angel was so worried about you." said Jess." She was? I thought she hated me." said Fate." No she doesn't.She doesn't like Lewis and Clark." said Kitty." I see." said Fate.

" Bob? Are you in here?" said Thomas.Bob walked over to Stella who was then joined by Jess,Kitty, and Alexis." You remember me?" said Bob." You got a medallion from Yasmin? She is a sweet girl." said Thomas and then his face went red." Yes.I did.I think you are giving to give me the other half." said Bob." Yes I am." said Thomas.He handed the boy the other half as Bob ran off." He hasn't changed." said Thomas." So Thomas? Where did you go?!" yelled Stella." Who are you?" said Thomas.She then went off as Bob went after her." So who was that girl?" said Thomas." That was your little sister Stella.She was worried sick about you." said Kitty." I am sorry but my memory is a little fuzzy.I don't remember much beside for Bob." said Thomas." Why?" said Jess." I don't know but who is that over there?" said Thomas." That is Atticus Rhodes. You went missing with him and he is my older brother." said Alexis." I see.So where are the rest of your group? I kinda of heard 13 voices but I only met 5 of you guys and girls." said Thomas." Hey Bob! Where are the others?!" yelled Jess." At the lake dealing with a shadow rider!" yelled Bob." I see. Bob! You need to get down there immediately! One of your friends are in danger!" said Thomas.

Bob ran back there as Alexis went to Stella." What do you mean? I mean you just said that you only remember me." said Bob." When you said shadow rider.I remember them." said Thomas." So do you know who all the shadow riders are?" said Jess." No but I can name them if you can give me their whereabouts are." said Thomas." That is actually helpful Thomas.Bob where are the others?" said Fate." At the lake.Can you come with us?" said Bob." Yes but no dueling." said Fate." Okay.They are the lake." said Bob.

Meanwhile at the lake,the castle stood there as Bastion said," That is a scientific impossibility."." Yeah but Jess and Fate did just duel somewhere over a volcano! A floating castle is pretty close in the craziness factor." said Banner.Then a green haired woman stood there." Welcome chosen duelists.My name is Camula and welcome to my domain." said Camula.Chazz went gaga over her." The name is Chazz Princeton and I can make life for you real easy." said Chazz.He then was knocked into the lake with a splash." Should I feel bad for him? I mean he deserved it." said Banner.He sent Jaden and Bastion to get him out of the lake as Camula was on his chest." I want you Mr.Truesdale to be my lover for all eternity." said Camula.She was pushed off by Blair and she said," He is mine.You can have any one else but he is mine."." I will duel you for him." said Camula." You won't dueling anyone of my students.You hurt four of my students with your team's dark magic.Time for you to duel me!" said Crowler." Okay fine.I will duel the makeup wearing makeup which is very weird for a teacher to do." said Camula.

Chazz was being dried from the lake water as Crowler and Camula were drawing their cards." Why is Crowler dueling Camula?" said Chazz." He is protecting us from the Shadows rider after they hurt the Rhodes and the Infernos." said Bob.Chazz turned around and saw Bob,Stella who was drying up tears,Kitty, Alexis,and Jess and Fate were holding Thomas." What is your brother doing out of bed? Bob are you crazy?!" said Zane." I wanted to come." said Thomas." You are awake!?" said Blair and Zane." Yes because I heard about Bob and these shadow riders.I want to see if I can identify her." said Thomas.He then saw Camula."That is the vampire girl and she works with a succubus." said Thomas." Can Crowler defeat her?" said Bastion." Maybe." said Bob.

Camula drew her first card and said," I summon Zombie Werewolf in attack mode!".A werewolf stood there and Camula said," I place one facedown.You turn makeup man."." I go! I play Ancient Gear Castle to boost my ancient gear monsters.I now summon Ancient Gear Solider and it gains 300 ATK points." said Crowler.A weird robot solider stood there and then Crowler said," Attack the wolf!" said Crowler." Camula lost 400 life points as she said," I now activate my werewolf effect.I can now summon another werewolf from my deck in attack mode.Come out Zombie Werewolf 2!".Another Werewolf stood there and gained 500 ATK points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Crowler.

Camula drew her next card and said," I summon my Vampire Bat and all my zombies get 200 ATK points this turn."A weird bat was on the field and the werewolf  plus the bat gained 200 ATK points." Attack the robot and then Vampire Bat attack him directly!" said Camula.Crowler lost 1300 life points and then he said," I play Damage Condenser.I can now summon another Ancient Gear Solider from my deck.".Crowler then brought out a solider and Camula ended her turn." I play heavy storm and then I send my solider to the grave to summon my Ancient Gear Beast." said Crowler.All the facedowns but Ancient Gear Castle stayed as the mechanical beast roared mighty loud." Attack that werewolf and I end my turn." said Crowler.The beast destroy the werewolf causing Camula to lose 400 life points.

Camula drew her card and said," I now play Infernalvania.".A castle similar to Castlevania was behind her." I send my vampire lord to the grave so all the monster on the field go to the graveyard." said Camula.All the monsters were gone as Camula summon another Vampire Bat from her deck in attack mode." Attack him directly with sonic scream." said Camula.Crowler then lost 1000 life points and was kneeling." Come on Crowler! You can do this!"yelled Bob.Everyone looked at the boy and he said," Crowler.I give you grief at the time but I think you are a really great duelist and I learned everything I know about dueling from you so beat this vampire girl to the ground and then we can go get her partner in crime."." Bob.Thanks.I now play two monster reborn to bring my soldiers back and ready for action.Then I send my castle to the grave to summon Ancient Gear Golem in attack mode." said Crowler.The three Ancient Gears monsters stood there and Crowler said," I fuse them all together to summon Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem in attack mode!".A giant robot monster stood there and Crowler said," Attack that bat."." I play half damage and allows my bat to stay out." said Camula.She then lost 1700 life points and then Crowler said," Heavy Storm!".The cards then went to the grave as Camula said," You activate my facedown.Zombie bed so welcome back Zombie Werewold in attack mode.The werewolf stood next to the bat as Crowler ended his turn.

" Crowler is going to win?" said Alexis." You had some doubt? I mean he does have a PHD in dueling which is very weird to have." said Jess." Yeah.I mean he lost to Bob and Jaden without losing any life points.He is a terrible duelist." said Alexis.Kitty then said," Camula is making her final move.".Camula drew her card and said," I play book of life to bring out my Vampire Lord and I banished your Ancient Gear Golem to bring him out.".A vampire man stood there and then Camula banished him to summon Vampire Genesis." That thing can't beat Crowler's monster.He has this." said Chazz." I don't think it will be that easy Princeton." said Zane." My lover is right you know.I now play Lighting Vortex to destroy your monster and I attack your three monster." said Camula.Crowler lost 5600 life points and he lost the duel.

Camula stood over him and said," Your soul and key are mine makeup man.".She then turned him into a doll which was very freaking creepy like horror movie scary." I will see you all tomorrow and Zane.I will be taking you and your body." said Camula.She walked back to her castle as Bob walked toward the castle and it was gone." You are going to feel my wrath soon Camula!" yelled Bob.

Next time,
Will Crowler be turned back into a human? Will Zane defeat Camula? Will Tanya have screen time? And will Thomas get his memory back and Atticus wake up?!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment