Sunday, January 26, 2014

Yugioh Gx part 30 The final Shadow Riders


A few days later.Jess was walking with Syrus and Chumley to the mess hall.Jess opened the door to see all the food gone.Jess then saw Chazz with a toothpick." You guys are late.I ate all of your breakfast." said Chazz." Professor!" said Jess." Banner is till gone you idiots.You can't call on him forever." said Chazz.Syrus looked at Bob's dorm as Chumley and Jess were looking for food." Bob.Do you know where Professor Banner is?" said Syrus.

In Professor Banner's class.Bob had his face on the desk.Stella looked at her boyfriend and Angel said,"Is he doing alright?"."He just had some hard time sleeping I guess." said Kitty." Yeah and this is the perfect class for sleeping." said Angel.The door opened and Crowler stood there." Professor?What are you doing here? You don't teach this class." said Jaden." Chancellor Sheppard pick me to teach this class because I would be the best choice for this." said Crowler." So how are you going to teach when you don't know anything about this?" said Alexis." I am the smartest teacher in the building and I can teach you slackers how to make some potions." said Crowler.He walked toward the front and put out one of the self help books. Then an explosion happened.The class started to laugh at the weirdly dressing teacher.Then the bell for lunch rang.

Fate and the other chosen duelists plus Thomas and Atticus were at a table while Bob was at his dorm trying to sleep." So have you guys heard anything about Banner?" said Fate." Not a word Fate.I mean he has been gone since Stella and Alexis's duel with the two giants." said Blair." Do you guys think that Banner is the last shadow rider?" said Bastion." No way.I mean Banner might have gone looking for Pharaoh." said Chazz." Chazz is right.We should go looking for them." said Zane." Lets go after class in teams of two.Do you think that Bob is up to the task sis?" said Thomas."No.Bob wasn't been himself lately so getting him is a bad idea." said Stella." She is right.Lets meet outside the school after school.Grab your deck and your duel disk." said Atticus." Right." said the group.

Bob was sitting on his couch with a drink in his hand.Mana then said," Are you alright Bob?"." Just fine Mana.I have a lot of my mind right now." said Bob." He is right Mana." said a voice.She turned around and saw Armageddon,Dark Magician,Soul Reaper,Power,and Devil." What are you gutys doing here? I thought you guys were on recon." said Mana." We were but we were brought here by a strange force." said Armageddon." You guys have been sensing it too?" said Bob." Yes. It was similar to your energy." said Power." So do you guys think it is a family member who is the last shadow rider?" said Bob." But your family lives in Infinite?" said Devil and Power." He is talking about his real family." said Soul Reaper." But he is the son of Yugi Moto the king of card games!" said Mana." You don't remember this but Bob is..." said Dark Magician.

 The door then opened as Bob saw Syrus,Chumley,Jaden,and Fate." What are you guys doing here?I thought you guys were looking for Banner." said Bob. They ran in here and Bob closed the door. He then saw the boy who looks like a koala placed the older Inferno on his couch." What happened to him  and where is the group?" said Bob." They were captured by the final shadow riders King and Amnael." said Thomas." King and Amnael?" said Bob." Yeah. Let me tell you what happened." said Jaden.

Earlier, Syrus ran up to the group with Chumley." What are you slackers doing out here?" said Chazz." Bob sent us in his place because he was busy." said Chumley." Why would Bob send you guys instead of him?" said Bastion." Bob thinks that we can handled our own against the shadows riders." said Syrus." Makes sense." said Alexis." Okay we go into teams of four." said Thomas. Fate,Jaden, Syrus,and Chumley were one team,Kitty,Angel,Blair,and Zane were another group, Bastion,Chazz, Alexis,and Atticus were another group,and Jess,Stella,and Thomas were the final group." If we find Banner and Pharaoh call the other team on your PDA." said Thomas." Agree." said the teens.

Kitty's group were at the lake." So why do you think they would be here?" said Angel." My gut told me told." said Kitty. Then the twins saw that a man wearing golden armor stood on the water." Who are you? Are you a shadow rider or something?!" said Blair." You aren't the ones I am looking for but I am a shadow rider. I will duel all four of you at once." said the man." Bring it on!" said Zane. A few minutes later and the man just won three keys." Time for you to become perfect dummies to get me Bob." said the man. He grabbed the four duelists and walked into the lake.

Alexis's group was at the mountain." Chazz! What are we doing here? We should be looking for Banner or Pharaoh." said Alexis." We are looking for him." said Chazz." This is one of the dumbest things you could have possible done." said Bastion. He had a cat tail." This is might be a good idea. I mean Pharaoh is a cat." said Atticus." You two are both idiots." said Alexis. Then they saw a man wearing a weird outfit." Who are you? Are you a shadow rider!" said Bastion." You can say that. Lets duel." said the man. The man defeat all four of them and he grabbed the four and walked off.

Syrus's group caught up with Stella's group who were near Bob's dorm." You guys now what happened to Kitty?" said Jess." I don't know. Their PDAs were turned off." said Fate." So do you think that the Shadow Riders got them?" said Stella." Yes." said Jaden,Syrus,and Chumley." You guys seem so sure about it." said Thomas." Well maybe because of a man wearing golden armor dragging my brother and his team into the ocean and a man wearing a weird outfit dragging Alexis's group off." said Syrus." What is wrong Sy?" said Jess." He doesn't know. He was been having that weird visions since we started looking." said Chumley." He is one of the Spirits King knight." said a voice. Stella then saw a man wearing golden armor." You took Kitty?! Lets duel!" said Jess. Jess then dueled him and lost all of life points with one card." Another tribute plus the girlfriend." said the man. He grabbed the two with his mind." Let her go!" said Thomas. He then was mind blasted into a tree." Thomas!" said Jaden." If you want your friends back. You will bring Bob to the abandoned dorm. My name is King and my partner is Amnael." said the man. He was gone as Chumley volunteered to carry Thomas.

" So they were captured by King and Amnael?" said Bob." That is correct." said Fate. He was in the kitchen and he was grabbing a ice bag for Thomas." So what are we going to do?" said Jaden." Save our friends of course." said Chumley." But this King guy must be strong. I mean he beat Jess,Zane, Blair,Angel,and Kitty plus this Amnael guy must have defeated the others. We are so doomed." said Syrus. Bob then stood there with his duel disk and staff." Where is she?" said Bob." Who?" said the two Slifers." I now what you mean. Lets go save Alexis and the others!" said Jaden." But one of us needs to team up with me to defeat those twos." said Bob." I will." said Fate." Lets go. Thomas just stay here. You will be safe here." said Bob. Bob locked the door as the TV turned on.

Thomas then saw King looking at him." What do you want with my sister and her boyfriend King!" said Thomas." Silly and naive Night.You really don't know anything about your sister's boyfriend." said King." And how do you know him?!" said Thomas." He is very close to me and the leader. You will be joining us real soon." said King. Thomas then fell into a portal.

Bob opened the door to the abandoned dorm's basement. It looked like a mini lab." So where are they  ?" said Syrus." Maybe in those tombs!!" said Chumley. He walked up to them and saw Banner." Professor?" said Jaden. He look an old crusty version and Jaden touched him. He turned into dust." Professor?!!" said Jaden and Chumley. Then Bob sensed a powerful presence behind him. Bob then saw the man who look very scary." Hello Amnael." said Bob " You know my name? I am impress with you. I will be dueling Fate." said Amnael." And why don't you duel Bob?" said Fate." Because he will be dueling his dear old friend." said a voice. King stood there with Thomas in dark chains. He threw Thomas toward the group and King said," I will be dueling you Bob because of our history together."." Lets duel." said Bob and Fate." You will be able to attack after Amnael's turn and Fate will be dueling Amnael so that counts for life points. So each one of us will have 4000 attacks points."

" I activate Chaos Distill. Now all cards that go to my grave will be remove from play. I play Steel Lamp to special summon Alchemy Beast-Salamandra the Steel in attack mode." said Amnael. Then a weird dragon stood there and then he said," I play Bronze Scale and Lead Compass to special summon Alchemy Beast-Ouroboros the Bronze and and Alchemy Beast-Leon the Lead in attack mode.". Then a weird snake plus a weird lion stood next to the weird dragon." I end my turn with a facedown." said Amnael. Fate drew a card and said," I summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman in attack mode." The bubble hero then stood there and Fate drew two cards." I equip bubble blaster to him and attack Salmandra the Steel." said Fate." I will stop your attack with Element Absorber. So I remove the Water Spirit from my hand to stop any water based attacks."said Amnael.Fate then placed a card down. King drew a card and said," I summon Hero Kid in defense mode and I will bring the two heroes.". The three kids stood there and he said," I play hero tribute.". Then the three kids were gone." I now summon The Evil Dragon in attack mode.said King. A metal dragon stood there." I now activate his effect. I can draw a card per monster on the field. I count four. So four cards for me." said King. King drew four cards and said," I end my turn with two facedowns.". Bob drew a card and said," I play double summon to bring out the Wall in defense mode and Familiar-Possesed Dharc in attack mode.". The two stood there and Bob said," I end my turn with a facedown."

Hero tribute.Trap.normal. You can send three warriors into the grave to summon Evil Dragon from your deck.
The Evil Dragon.LV 10.Attribute Fire. ATK 4000 DEF 4000. Draw from your deck per monster in the field when it is summoned.

" I draw and attack you directly with my monsters." said Amnael. Fate lost 1500 life points." I now activate Black Process-Negeledo." said Amnael. Amnael drew 6 cards and said," I activate Tin Spell Circle, Mercury Hourguess,and Silver Key to special summon Alchemy Beast-Aretos the Tin,Alchemy Beast-Ekenas the Mercury, and Alchemy Beast-Moonface the Sliver all in attack mode."." I summon Elemental Hero Clayman in attack mode and then I equipped Mud Max to him." said Fate. The mud based hero then gained 300 attack points and Fate said," I attack your Aretos!"." I send my Earth Spirit  away to block all earth based monster attacks."said Amnael.Fate sighed as King drew a card." I play mini villains." said King.Then four evil looking villains stood next to the dragon." I then send two of these villains to the grave to summon The Evil Knight in attack mode." said King. Then an dark armored knight stood there next to the dragon." His effect now activates and you can bring one card from my hand into the grave." said King. Bob picked The Evil Wizard and the King sent the card into the grave." I now activate the wizard effect into the grave. He can now come onto the field." said King. The wizard stood there.He looks like an a generic evil wizard." I end my turn with this.Evil Reckoning! This allows me to destroy your monster with the dark type attribute." said King. Then Bob lost one of his monsters as Bob drew a card." I now summon Blue Flame Swordsman in defense mode and then I end my turn with another facedown." said Bob.

Mini Villains.Trap.Normal.Can summon four villain tokens if you have a fire monster.
The Evil Knight.LV 8.Attribute Fire.ATK 3000 DEF 3000. Your opponent can select one card from your hand and send it to the graveyard.
The Evil Wizard.LV 7.Attribute Fire.ATK 2500 DEF 2500. You can summon this monster from the grave if this monster was destroy by a effect.
Evil Reckoning.Trap.Normal.Destroy all monster with a dark Attribute on your opponents field.

Amnael drew a card known as White Process-Albedo." I activate White Process-Albedo to summon Golden Homunculus!" said Amnael. A weird rock monster stood there and gained 3900 attack points." I attack with my three beasts effects." said Amnael.Fate then listed 1500 life points." I than attack with my Homunculus." said Amnael." I send my mud max to the grave to stop your attack and summon Elemental hero Avian." said Fate.Amnael ended his turn as Fate drew." I summon Elemental Hero Burstinatrix in attack mode." said Fate. The fiery woman stood on the field and he said," I then attack Aretos with Avian."." I ditch my Gardua the Wind Spirit to prevent wind based monster." said Amnael." I then attack with Burstinatrix!" said Fate." I ditch my Spirit of Flames to block all fire attacks!" said Amnael. The weird rock monster gained an extra 600 attacks points." I then activate Burst Return!" said Fate. The male heroes went back to his hand."I then activate Burst Impact to destroy all of you monsters plus 300 points of damage per monster." said Fate. Then Amnael lost 1200 life points. Then Syrus saw Pharaoh go toward Amnael and purred in joy." Pharaoh! Get back! That man is evil." said Syrus." He isn't evil Sy. That is the missing teacher also known as Lyman Banner!" said Bob. An older version of Banner stood there and said," I am a shadow riders yes but here is the thing. I need the Sacred Beasts to live forever!"." I end my turn." said Fate. King drew a card and said," I play double summon to bring out The Evil Archer and The Evil Thief in attack mode by sending those villains to the grave.". Then an man wearing a evil garb stood there with his bow and a man with a rogue like appearance stood there." I have my evil army ready. So I play the field spell The Evil Kingdom." said King. Then the area changed into the generic evil kingdom." Is that supposed to scary me?" said Bob." It will. I now activate the kingdom effect. I send my wizard,archer,thief, and knight to the grave to summon The Evil King in attack mode!" said King.

The Evil Archer.LV 6. Attribute Fire. ATK 2000 DEF 2000. Can destroy one monster with less defense points than him if sacrificed.
The Evil Thief.LV 5. Attribute Fire. ATK 1800 DEF 1800. Can destroy one monster with more defense points than him if sacrificed.
The Evil Kingdom.Spell.Field. Can bring out the Evil King with four Evil monsters from your field.
The Evil King.LV 12.Attribute Fire.ATK 6000. DEF 6000. Gains 400 attack and defense monsters per Evil monsters on the field or in the grave.

A man who looked King but in a blacker armor stood there. Bob then started to shake." Is Bob scared ?" said the group." Yes. Bobby has always been scary of my deck.Is Bobby scared? Does he miss his mommy and daddy?" said King." Shut the hell up!" yelled Bob. He then fired a beam at the King and his helmet fell off." Is that Bob?" said Chumley." Yeah but older.Like way older." said Jaden." I am Bob's grandfather." said King." But Bob's grandpa is a man who runs a card shop.Not a evil Shadow Rider!" said Syrus." You never told them. Bobby here is my stupid son's kid and he was adopted!" said King." What?" said the gang." I was adopted by the Motos when I was 6 years old. I grew up in Revolution." said Bob." Where is that?" said Jaden." Near Domino. I lost my parents due to an explosion. I was found by my grandfather here. I ran away when I was 3. I found the orphanage and I lived there." said Bob." You ran away from your destiny. I activate my Archer's and Thief's effects." said King. Bob's defense was gone." I attack with my dragon and king. Darkness Blast! Time for you to embrace the darkness!" said King." I play quad Damage!" said Bob. He then lost 3000 life points and blasted into the wall." Bob!" yelled Stella. King turned around and saw Stella." You woke up. You are my stupid grandson's girlfriend. Time for you to die!" said King." Your beef is with me Kyle!" yelled Bob.  He walked up to Fate and he said," Can you do this?"." Hell yeah." said Bob. Bob drew a card and said," I play the Magical Elixir to gained back my life points.". Bob gained 3000 life points." I then activate swords of revealing lights." said Bob. Then three Magical swords came down and Bob said," I play another double summon to bring out Baby Dragon in defense mode and Little-Winguard in attack mode."The little knight and dragon stood there." I then play Misfortune.I picked the Evil King. So you lose 3000 life points. I then end my turn by switching my knight in defense mode." said Bob.

Quad Damage.Spell.Quick. Only takes 1/4 of damage.

Banner then said," I play Chaos Greed.". He drew four cards and set two down." I end my turn." said Banner." I play pot of greed." said Fate. He drew two cards and said," I summon Elemental Hero Clayman in attack mode then I equip Clay Wrap onto him.". The mud based hero stood there and looked shiny." I then fuse Burstinatrix and Clayman together to summon Elemental Hero Rampart Blaster in attack mode." said Fate. Then the hero stood there and Elemental Absorber was destroy." How?" said Banner." My clay wrap. I now attack you directly!" said Fate." I activate Macro Cosmos to summon Helios-The Primordial Sun in attack mode." said Banner. The blast was still heading toward the sun who had 1100 attack and defense points." I play Planet Alignment to destroy your Rampart Blaster and you lose 300 life points." said Banner. Fate then lost 300 life points and he set a card down." My turn. I summon the Evil Squire in defense mode.His effect then activates." said King. Baby Dragon was gone as King said," I end my turn."." I draw." said Bob. He then said," I then summon Power Invader in defense mode and since you have three monsters on the field I can summon him without any sacrifices." said Bob. Then a really buff monster stood there next to the weak warrior." I then send my Little Winguard to the grave to summon Maximum Six in defense mode." said Bob. The six armed monster return as Bob rolled a dice. It landed on 3. It gained 600 attack points." I then play Zero Gravity." said Bob. All of King's monsters stood in defense mode beside the squire and Bob said," Attack him Six and win me this duel!"." Not so fast.I play the evil potion. It gives my Squire a little boost." said King. The Squire gained 3000 attack points and destroy the warrior and Bob lost 1000 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

Evil Squire.LV 2.Attribute Fire. ATK 500 DEF 1000. Can destroy a monster with the lower defense points of the monsters on the other side.
Evil Potion.Trap.Quick. Lets one monster gain 3000 attack points for a turn.

" I play Yellow Process-Kitolenics to tribute Helios to summon Helios Duo Megistus." said Banner. A weird monster stood there and it had 2400 attack and defense points." I will attack you directly!" said Banner." I play A Hero Emerges." said Fate. Banner picked the center card and Elemental Hero Bladedge stood there." Attack him instead!" said Banner.The sun was gone as Banner lost 200 life points. It gained back with 300 extra attack points and it destroy Bladedge causing Fate to lose 100 life points. Fate drew Fusion Recovery and said,"I summon Elemental hero Bubbleman in attack mode.".Fate drew two cards and said," I play Fusion Recovery to bring Avian and Polymerization from my grave.".He then said,"I then fuse Elemental Hero Bubbleman and Avian to summon Elemental Hero Mariner.".The weird looking hero stood there and Fate said," I use his effect to hit you directly.".Banner then lost 1400 life points." I end my turn." said Fate. Fate placed two cards down."I draw.I send my squire to the grave to bring out Evil Princess." said King.A goth looking princess stood there and scared Bob." I end my turn by activate her ability." said King.Then Bob's monster was gone." O draw." said Bob.He then said," I play pot of greed to draw two cards.".Bob then said,"I play Triple Summon to bring out Nuke,Berserker,and Bullet to the field and then I send them into my grave to summon my best Armageddon.".The familiar monster came out." Destroy that Dragon with darkness punch!" said Bob." I play Negate Attack." said King.The warrior stopped as Bob said," I end my turn with a facedown."

Evil Princess.LV 6.Attribute Fire.ATK 1500 DEF 2000.Can destroy a monster on the field.

Banner drew a card and said,"I attack your Mariner with Helios."." I play Mirror Gate." said Fate." I then activate Grand Convergence." said Banner.Fate lost 300 life points." I then activate Helios Duo Megistus's effect once again." said Banner.The sun monster return and Banner said," I attack you directly!"." I play The Flute Of Summoning Kuriboh.I summon Winged Kuriboh in defense mode." said Fate.Fate then lost Winged Kuriboh and no life points were lost." I end my turn." said Banner." I play Hero Signal to bring out Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode." said Fate.The mud hero return as Fate end his turn with a facedown." I play Evil Family Reunion.I now summon Evil Prince and Evil Queen." said King.The two family member stood there and King said," I activate their effects.".Armageddon was gone and Bob lost a facedown which was Threatening Roar." I end my turn." said King.Bob drew a card and said," I play Monster reborn to bring back the Wall in defense mode.".The Wall returned." I end my turn." said Bob.

Evil Family Reunion.Trap.Brings out other member of the evil royal family.
Evil Prince.LV 7.Attribute Fire.ATK 2500 DEF 1000.Can destroy one monster with 2000 attacks points.
Evil Queen.LV 8.Attribute Fire.ATK 3000 DEF 3500.Can destroy one facedown card.

Banner then drew a card and said,"I play Red Process-Rubido to summon Helios Trice Megistus from my deck.".It gained 3900 attack points when it came out." Destroy Clayman with fire impact!" said Banner. Then Clayman was gone." I play Hero Signal to bring out Sparkman in defense mode.Then Sparkman was gone." I end my turn." said Banner.Fate drew a card and said," I play Miracle Fusion.I remove Elemental Hero Avian,Clayman,Bubbleman,and Burstinatrix to summon Elemental Hero Electrum in attack mode.".The hero stood there and then all the removed card return to their decks causing the sun to lose 3900 points." No!" said Banner." Attack him." said Fate.Banner then lost all of his life points as Fate sat on the floor.

The three swords were gone as King said," I play Family Attack!".The Four members destroy the Wall." I attack with all four of them." I play Scrap Iron Scarecrow and Waboku!" said Bob.The attacks were blocked." I end my turn." said King.Bob drew a card and smiled." I play this.Power Up!This allows me to summon a monster from my deck which is Power." said Bob.Power stood there and Bob said," I then activate Power from your friends.With the cost of 2900 life points I can give Power a boost with all of my monsters in the grace!".Power then gained a sword as Bob said," That sword gives Power more power to Infinite!" Power then smiled and Bob said," Power slash!". The four monsters were gone as King lost all of his life points." That is game!" said Bob.

Family Attack.Trap.Normal. Attacks with all four member to destroy a monster.
Power Up!.Spell.Normal.Allows you to bring a monster from your deck
Power from your friends.Spell.Normal. Allows you to gain the powers for the monster in your grave and you must lost 2900 life points to do it.

Bob then freed Stella and she hugged him." My stomach!!" yelled Bob." You are a loser for finding a woman." said King. Banner then stopped King and gave Bob a card." This card will help you in your life. Good bye Mr.Bob." said Banner. He turned into dusts and then the gang was freed." Where is that  Amnael?" said Chazz." He is dead Princeton. Just get back to Sheppard." said Bob. The group walked off except for Thomas.King freed Thomas and Bob said," I want to know something grandpa. Why are you here? I thought you were dead."." You can't kill a man of darkness and unlike your parents I accepted it." said King. Stella then said,"So are you going to die like the other riders?"." Yes but let me give you one of your cards from childhood. I went to that orphanage and got this card. Good bye Bobby and you are a great student." said King. He gave him a card and turned into a suit of armor." So what cards did they give you?" said the Inferno siblings." Two cards to beat the leader of the shadow riders!" said Bob.

Next time,
The calm before the Storm.



No comments:

Post a Comment