Sunday, January 12, 2014

Yugioh GX part 11 Twins misadventures?

Oh yeah this is the episode where Blair came in but you know the rest.Oh yeah the girls uniform for Slifer Red is on Yugioh wiki plus the card stuff.I did mess up with the dragons.

A week has passed after that whole deck thing.At the Slifer dorm,they were eating breakfast.Banner was trying to get their attention."Attention!Chumley stop eating!We have some new students." said Banner.

Then two boys stood in front of him.They both look little British boys or Tiny Tim and they looked 14."This is Kyle who on the left and Alex on the right.They are new students so give them the Slifer welcome." said Banner."They are smaller than me.Guess Bob calling me pipsqueak is over." said Syrus."Come on Sy.Lets give them the Slifer welcome." said Jess."No thanks.We already had breakfast.We will be off to our room now." said Kyle.

He then grab his twin and they walked out."Strange twins." said Chumley."They aren't strange Chumley.They are just shy." said Jess."You are going to try to be friends with them?" said Syrus."Yep.After breakfast." said Jess.

In Baston's old room,the twins were talking."I can't believe we are doing this Angel." said Kyle."Kitty.We want to meet them and this is the best way possible." said Alex aka Angel.

They were actually girls."But what if we get caught?" said Kyle aka Kitty."We won't because we meet Zane and Bob and we will become their girlfriend not matter what." said Angel.

Bob was looking at his deck."Bob.I told you to put that away." said Zane.He stood there as Bob said,"I haven't duel someone in a whole week Zane.It is so boring.".

Bob wasn't allowed to duel after that deck thing because he needs to some R and R."You can be patience.Now come on.We need to get school." said Zane.Bob then grab his bad and he sneakily put in his duel disk and deck."You aren't going to stop me Zane." thought Bob.

Bob was standing next to Zane as they were being talked to by Sheppard."Welcome Students.As most of you know,the school duel with our rivals is coming soon and we hope Zane can lead us to victory once again." said Sheppard.

Everyone was clapping but Bob because he was asleep and his arms hurt from training.

Syrus was standing next to Kitty aka Kyle and Kitty was next to Angel aka Alex and she was standing next to Jess."That is my big brother.Um is it Kyle or Alex?" said Syrus."It is Kyle." said Kitty."So Zane is Syrus's big brother?" said Angel.

"Yep and next to him is the second best duelist on the island Bob." said Jess."He looks so cool and is he asleep?" said Kitty."Yeah.He falls asleep during the worst time." said Syrus.

Kitty was looking at Bob and she was thinking,"He is so cool and dreamy.I wonder if he was a girlfriend."."So KyleWhat was with you and Alex at breakfast?You guys were acting serious loco." said Jess."We were really scared but you two seem nice." said Angel."That is good." said Syrus." Anyway.We hope that one of you students can be the one we can pick." said Sheppard.

The screen went off and Jess said,"I am going to be the one in that duel."."Don't try Jess.A Slifer could never do it." said Chumley."I think that Jess could do it.If he actually puts effort into studying." said Bastion.

Jess turned around and he saw Bastion."Good morning Bastion." said Jess."Good morning to you as well.So who are these two?" said Bastion."This is Kyle and Alex.They are new here and we are their tour guides." said Syrus."Chumley agreed to this?" said Bastion."We promised him grilled cheese." said Jess.Chumley then thought of grilled cheese."I see." said Bastion.

As the three talked about the duel,the two girls who were disguised them as boys were looking at Bob and Zane respectably.By the way Kitty likes Bob and Angel like Zane just for your information.

"So Bastion?Do you know Bob personally?" said Kitty."Um yes.We duel once." said Bastion."And did you win?" said Kitty."Nope.He got crushed badly." said Bastion."I see." said Kitty.Kitty was thinking,"Bob could never lose to a weakling like you.You are such a liar."

Then Jess said,"Bob!Come over here!".Bob came over and he said,"What do you need Accent?And who are these two?They look like mini Tiny Tim."."This is Alex and Kyle.They are new here." said Syrus."I see.Well welcome to Duel Academy.I hope to duel you one day." said Bob.

He then was punched by Stella."Ow.That hurt and what was that for Stella?" said Bob."You missing movie night." said Stella."I told you that I had a test to study for." said Bob."You are a super genius and all I ask is for you to come see a movie with me." said Stella.

The two then argued as Kitty asked Chumley,"So who is she?"."That is Bob's old friend.They were reunited after four years." said Chumley."Competition." thought Kitty.

Kitty and Angel were walking around and Kitty said,"I can't believe it."."You thinking that Stella girl from earlier has a crush on him?" said Angel."Yeah.I mean the Bob I know ignore those girls." said Kitty."Well you will have to try harder to get his attention and I think I know how.Just wait here." said Angel.

She ran off as Kitty stood there.She then came running back with Bob."Bob!?What are you doing here?" said Kitty.

Her face was red."Your sister asked me to show you around because the Slifers were hitting on you which I find veri unlikely.Anyway lets me show you around our fair island." said Bob.

He then grabbed her hand and they walked off."Thank you Angel.You are the best." said Kitty."What did you say?" said Bob."Oh nothing." said Kitty.

Bob then thought,"These people are idiots.I mean these new boys are girls.It is plain as day but since Stella is being a little bit of a jerk lately.Time to have some fun with the new girls in town."

Bob was sitting with Zane and Fate at his table while Jess, Syrus, Kitty, Angel, and Bastion were at a nearby table."So how was your tour with Bob Kyle?" said Jess."It was amazing Jess.I mean he showed me everything.He told about your duel against that giant which sounded cool." said Kitty."Thanks Kyle." said Jess.

He then thought,"Why is my heart pounding for a guy?!"."You all right Jess?" said Syrus."Just fine Syrus.I am going to go get some water." said Jess.

He walked off as Bastion said,"That was weird even for him.".Then Angel looked over at Zane.

Then she saw a girl with blue hair kissed him."Who is that?" said Angel."That is his girlfriend Blair Flannigan.She is a really good duelist." said Syrus.

Then Jaden sat down with them and he said,"So where is Jess and who are these two?"."This is Kyle and Alex." said Bastion."Cool.My name is Jaden Yuki." said Jaden.

The two girls shook his hand and Kitty saw Stella sitting next to Bob and Alexis sat next to Jaden."Hi.My name is Alexis Rhodes.I heard about you two." said Alexis."From who?" said Kitty."Some girls.They think you two are really cute." said Alexis."Thanks." said the two.

The two then used their twin mind reading powers,"We both have competition for our love." thought Angel."But how are we going to do it?" thought Kitty."Using their friends." thought Angel.

Angel then said,"So how can I get Zane alone?"."You need Zane for something? I can ask him for something.What do you need?" said Syrus." Aquestion about his dueling strategies.I always want to meet him but I am a little shy." said Angel.Kitty looked at her sister and she said,"Always the bold one.".

Later that day,Bob was with Kitty in a study session in his room."So why am I helping you study again?I am the worst teacher." said Bob."I asked for a tutor from Crowler and he suggest you." said Kitty."I see." said Bob.

He then thought,"Remember to teepee his room later."."So what do you need to learn?" said Bob."Um actually the real reason is that I wanted you alone for this." said Kitty.

She then kissed him and Bob knew it was a girl."Wow.I didn't now see that coming." said Armageddon.

He stood there with Wicked Eraser."Agree but wow.I didn't she that in her?" said Wicked Eraser."So doesn't Accent like her or something?I didn't get the signals." said Armageddon."Yes but he doesn't know that he is a she." said Wicked Eraser.Then Bob made a gust of wind appeared.

She stood there.She was wearing a females version of the Slifer Red uniform.She had long blond hair."You are a girl?!" said Bob."Yes." said Kitty."I knew it and let me guess that your "brother" is actually your sister.And your real name isn't Kyle?" said Bob.

"Yes and my name is Kitty.Are you going to turn me in?" said Kitty."Nope.Call your sister.We need to talk and put back on your disguise." said Bob.Kitty then called her sister who was with Zane.

Angel was staring in Zane's eyes as he was talking with her.Her PDA was ringing as Zane said,"Your PDA is ringing Alex.".

She then picked it and it was her sister."So how are things going with Bob?" said Angel."Terrible.Get over here now." said Kitty."If you excuse me for a minute Zane." said Angel."I will wait." said Zane.

She then walked out of the room and she said,"What do you mean by terrible!"." Bob figure out that I am a girl." said Kitty."Can I talk with her?Thank you." said Bob.

She then saw Bob's face."If you don't want me revealing your secret to the whole school.You will come to my room right now and hurry." said Bob.

The picture was cut as she popped her head into the room."Family emergency." said Angel."I see.Good luck." said Zane.She ran toward the Obelisk Blue Boy dorm.

She opened the door and she saw Bob."Ah Angel is it?Please sit next to your sister." said Bob.

She sat next to Kitty who was scared."So how did he figure it out?" whispered Angel."When I was kissing him." whispered Kitty."You kissed him?!" yelled Angel

"Ladies.I suggest that you two being quiet.We don't want the others figuring out now do we?" said Bob."Yes.So what are you going to do with us?" said Angel."Nothing at all." said Bob."What do you mean?" said Kitty."Well.I want to see Jess duel once again but I always miss his duels so I need you two lovely ladies to go challenge him and Blair in a duel." said Bob.

"Why them?" said Angel."I told you Jess but Blair.I have my reasons." said Bob.He then stood up and he went to the mini bar."Care for a drink ladies?" said Bob.The two girls looked at him and they said,"Okay."

Bob was smirking like a madman since he told the girls his plan."You all right Bob?You seem off.And why are you here at this place?" said Syrus.

He was in Jess, Syrus, and Chumley's room.He was in the room because Jess was with Kitty and Angel and Chumley was eating grilled cheese."I just wanted to hang out with you pipsqueak." said Bob.

"You doing all right Bob?I mean every since that thing with Kyle.You have been acting weird." said Syrus."Oh it is nothing.So how is Syrus Truesdale doing in his duels?" said Bob."Good but not as good as you, Jaden, Fate, and Jess." said Syrus.

"You need to have more confidence in yourself.I mean look at Chazz.He really did good in that duel." said Bob."Yeah.I wonder where Chazz is?" said Syrus."Dueling." said Bob."How do you know that?" said Syrus."Lucky guess." said Bob."So do you know what is up with Jess?He was been acting different lately." said Syrus."I don't know Syrus." said Bob.

Later that night,Jess and Kitty were standing next to each other."So can I ask you something weird?" said Jess."Um sure." said Kitty."I like someone here but they are the same gender as me.Should I tell him how I feel?" said Jess."I don't know for sure." said Kitty.

He then grabbed her and then he said,"Please go out with me!".Then her hat fell off revealing her blond hair."What?!" said Jess.

She then sighed as she reveal himself as a girl."You are a girl?!" said Jess."Yes." said Kitty."Is your real name Kyle?" said Jess."Nope.It is Kitty." said Kitty.

Then Blair came with Angel who was in her uniform."So you two are both girls?" said the two."Yes." said the two.Then they had two duel disks."We challenge you two to a duel." said the twins.The two then grabbed their duel disks."Lets duel." said Jess and Blair.

Meanwhile above them,Bob was laughing as the other were shocked."How did you know?" said Fate."They stick out like sore thumbs and also Kyle or Kitty kissed me." said Bob.

Stella then gained a fire around her."She is so dead." said Stella.Alexis then held her back as Bob said,"Calm down Stella."."I won't!She kissed you!" said Stella."I am going to be your "friend" Stella and nothing is going to changed that." said Bob.

Bob changed friend to boyfriend to her in her mind.She then calmed down as Jaden said,"So what do you think they are going to use?"."Something that involves twins." said Chumley."You are both wrong.I better something to do with science." said Bastion."Not everything involves science Bastion." said Fate."

"He is right.I know Alex's deck somewhat." said Zane."You do?" said Alexis."She uses some weird cards that is her name." said Zane."And Kitty uses some pretty impressive cards." said Bob."Her name is Kitty?" said the two Slifers."Yes it is.What is so hard about that?" said Bob."The names just sound weird" said Syrus.

Blair drew a card and she said,"I play Quad SummonThis allows me to summon four monsters in one turn.I then summon Spike Egg in defense mode and three mystic eggs also in defense mode.".Then four eggs appeared in front of her."I end my turn with a facedown." said Blair.

Angel then drew her card and she said,"I play Swords Of Revealing Light and I summon Blackwing-Shura The Blue Flame card then I place down a facedown.".A weird human like Bird then appeared on the field along with a facedown.

"I draw." said Jess.He then looked at his hand and he said,"I summon Hannibal Necromancer in defense mode.".A weird thing came out and it stood in defense."I end my turn with this card.Your move Kitty." said Jess.

Kitty drew her card and she said,"I summon Psychic Snail in attack mode.".A weird snail then stood in front of her as she ended her turn with a facedown.

Quad summon.Spell.Normal.You are allowed four monsters to be summon on one turn.

Blair then said,"I now send my Spike Egg to the graveyard to summon Bitelon.".A weird dragon like monster appeared and then Blair held up a card."I now play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy these swords." said Blair.The swords were gone as Blair said,"Turn that bird to be reptile food.".The dragon went toward the bird as Angel said,"I play Sakrestu Armor!".The bird then gain a powerful armor and it destroy the reptile."I end my turn." said Blair.

"My turn.I now summon Biofalcon in attack mode and then I send my Blackwing to the grave so I summon Tethys,Goddess Of Light in attack mode then I play Monster Reborn back to bring my monster that I just sent to the grave." said Angel.

Then the three birds stood there and Angel said,"Attack those eggs.".The three birds then destroy the three eggs and Blair said,"I can now summon three Mystic Baby Dragons!".Three baby dragons appeared."I end my turn." said Angel.

Jess drew a card and he said,I summon Breaker The Magical Warrior in attack mode then I end my turn."

A man looking like a magician/warrior stood there as Kitty drew her card."I now send my snail to the grave and I summon Ancient Gear Beast." said Kitty.

An giant mechanical beast stood there and Kitty said,"I attack that weird magician of yours.".The beast then destroyed the spell caster and they lost 400 life points."I now activate a effect of a card in my hand." said Jess.Then a weird dragon came out."I now special summon Interplanetarypurplythornly Dragon from my hand." said Jess."I end my turn." said Kitty.

"I now send my three babies to the grave and I play Mystic Revolution to summon three Mystic Dragons." said Blair.Then three powerful dragons appeared on the field."I now attack your birds with three Meteor Dragon Roar!" said Blair.Then the monsters were gone and the twins lost 4,900 life points."I end my turn.Your turn Angel." said Blair.

Angel drew her card and she smiled,"You just lost those dragons.I send my Winger Helper to the grave to summon Angel of Heaven and Hell!"

Winged Helper,the helper to Angel of Heaven and Hell.LV 3.Attribute Light.ATK 1000, DEF 1000.He can be used to summon his master aka Angel of Heaven and Hell.
Angel of Heaven and Hell,the ultimate angel.LV 10.Attribute Light and Dark.ATK 6000 DEF 6000.He can be summon by sending Winged Helper to the grave or you have three monsters with wings in your grave.Effect one.You can destroy three monsters on your opponent's side of the field and each monster destroyed is a thousand life points gone.

A weird angel came out.One of his wings was light and the other was pure darkness.He looked an angel version of Two-Face."Wow.That is so cool." said Jaden."You think everything is cool Jaden.That is one scary monster." said Bastion."Now I activate his ability." said Angel.The three dragons were gone as the team of Jess and Blair lost 3000 life points."I end my turn." said Angel.

Jess drew his next card and he thought,"Awesome.I got the card that I need to win but I need to wait a little while before I can use it.".He then said,"I now send my Necromancer to the grave to summon Dark Red Enchanter in defense mode.".A red magician stood there in defense mode."I then switch my dragon to defense mode and then I end my turn with a facedown." said Jess.

Kitty drew her card and she said,"I now play Summon The Ancient God Of The Planet.".A temple then stood there."What does that do?" said Jess and Blair."It needs a lot of monsters from the grave which we have all done quite well.Now I can summon my ultimate monster.Go God Of The Planet!" said Kitty.

Summon The Ancient God Of The Planet.Spell.Ritual.You can only summon God Of The Planet if ten monster or more are in your grave and your opponent's grave.
God Of The Planet,the god of the planet.LV 12.Attribute Earth.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.He can be only summon by playing Summon The Ancient God Of the Planet.One powerful God.You can bring back any monster under him.

A giant god like monster stood there."This kitty got some claws." said Alexis."Agreed.I mean that monster is just as strong as Armageddon." said Jaden."That god isn't even close to Armageddon Jaden."said Bob." I now end my turn." said Kitty.

Blair drew her card and she sighed," I play this facedown and end my turn.".

"-You are giving up?I am having way too much fun right now." said Angel.She then drew her card and she said,"I attack that monster with demonic arrow!".The Angel then destroyed her facedown which was Soul Tiger."I end my turn." said Angel.

Jess drew his card and he said," I just won.I now activate my facedown.Calling Of The Monster King.This cards allow me to summon a powerful monster onto the field.Let me introduce you to the King of Monsters!"

Calling Of The Monster King.Spell.Ritual.You bring out King of Monsters if you or your opponent has two powerful monsters aka LV 7 or higher on the field.
King of Monsters, The King Of Monsters Of Horror.LV 10.Attribute Dark.ATK 10000 DEF 10000.He can only be summon by Calling Of The Monster King.You can attack twice with him on turn summon.

The King of Monsters then stood there.He had the height of Frankenstein, the powerful aura of Dracula,the fur of the werewolf, and the scary factor of all of the horror monsters in one.

Syrus then hid behind Zane."Why does Jess have that in there?" said Syrus.Then Chumley hid behind Bob."It is just as scary as Soul Reaper." said Chumley."It is pretty scary." said Fate."Is the mob boss son scared?" said Bastion.

Fate was about to kill the Ra but Jaden stopped him."You two can settle this in a duel but that monster is very cool." said Jaden.Bob then looked at the monster and he thought,"Jess is better than I expect.He is going to perfect."

Jess then said,"You ladies just lost.Okay your highness attack those two with Horror Strike!".The king then destroy the monsters and the twins lost the duel.

Kitty then said,"What are you going to do with us?".Bob jumped down and he said,"Don't ask.Do your parents know that you are here?"."Yes.We are in Duel Academy." said Angel."I see.Well I am going to take you Sheppard." said Bob.

He grabbed the girls as Stella said,"What do you think he is going to do with them?"."I don't know Stella." said Zane.

Bob then knocked on the door to Sheppard's office.He then opened the door and he saw Angel and Kitty."There you two girls are.Bob?!Where did you find them?" said Sheppard."They were Alex and Kyle respectably." said Bob."That is really weird but it is good that you found them." said Sheppard.

Bob then said,"You know about that school duel thing?Is Chazz the north academy rep?"." Yes.You want in but you need Zane to step down." said Sheppard."I think I can do that and make sure that these girls stay here.I have a feeling that they will have a great future here." said Bob.

He left toward the woods.He then grab a card."I didn't want to use in any duel but now I need you master." said Bob.

Next time
The chosen rep is known, Jess makes his move on Kitty, and a really sleepy kid.  

No comments:

Post a Comment