Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Yugioh GX part 24 Meeting Bob's life after the accident part 3 the party and the end of the filler arc

This is the final part of the filler arc and will be the longest because of that one song!This will be the longest and will be able to beat a Powerful Power part and a Power Loving.

Stella was reading a book to Rose as Jaden,Jess,Fate,and Alexis were playing a game in Bob's game room. Angel,Kitty,Thomas were walking in with some snacks." So who is win?" said Angel." Haven't been paying attention." said Stella." Big sister Stella is good at reading stories for me.She is way better than big brother." said Rose." Bob can't read stories to you?" said Kitty." No.Big brother is the best but he isn't that good at reading stories.I am so tired.Can big brother Thomas take me upstairs?" said Rose." I would be honored to." said Thomas.He grab the little girl and left the room.Jess then said," I won!"." You totally cheated." said the other three." I so didn't.Right Stella?" said Jess." Oh you cheated.I saw you putting in some code before the fight." said Stella.Jess then sat in the corner as Angel took his spot.

Then Thomas came back in and saw Jess in the corner."Let me guess.Stella ratted you out." said Thomas." Yes.I mean she had her head in that book.How did she know?" said Jess." She is a third sense for cheating and other stuff." said Thomas." Oh.So don't cheat with her in the room." said Jess." Bingo." said Thomas.He walked with Jess and saw his sister looking at the garage." He will come back Stella.I mean he won't cheat on you." said Kitty." I know but a girl can be worried.I better Rebecca is worried about her husband right now." said Stella." Nope." said Thomas.

Bob then walked in.Jaden paused the game and said," Bob? What happened to you?".His shirt was gone and claw marks were everywhere." My dad's friends.I am going to go get a shower in." said Bob.He walked off as Alexis said," I wonder if they have powers like him."." Probably not." said Fate." What makes you sure ?" said the group." A guess." said Fate." Lets just keep playing." said Jaden." I got next round." said Thomas. " I am totally going to win this." said Angel."Right." said the other three.

The next morning,Bob walked into the game room and saw his friends asleep." So they played that game all night?" said Bob." Yes.I didn't think of stopping them." said Soul Reaper." It isn't your fault." said Bob." So what are you going to do about that scar?" said Soul Reaper.Bob then looked at his right hand.It was the letter P. " I don't know.Maybe wear some gloves." said Bob."Yeah.To be honest with you.You look terrible with gloves on." said Soul Reaper." Get breakfast started.You know the recipe of Bob's famous pancakes?" said Bob." Yes sir." said Soul Reaper.He went toward the kitchen as the chibi Slifer." What do you need from me?" said Slifer." Get the other two.We need your sonic scream." said Bob.

Bob then saw the two other chibi gods as he let them in and closed the door." Three,two,and one." said Bob.The three did a scream waking everyone up." What is wrong with you? Are those the Egyptian god cards?" said Jess." Yes and they are cuter." said Bob.The three gods then were being hugged." Can't breathe.Tell my family that I loved them." said Ra." We are your family!" said Obelisk." I know but I mean my other family." said Ra." What family?" said the other gods." Those guys must be fun to be around." said Fate." They are but you should see the Wicked Gods.They are like the three stooges." said Thomas." I see.So can we see them?" said Alexis." You just want to hug them to death!" said Jaden." They are fine." said Kitty." Then why is Slifer so pale?" said Jess." He is faking it." said the other two." You guys suck." said Slifer.Bob made the girls let go as the gods floated off." So who is up for pancakes?" said Bob.

Bob then saw his father and sister at the table." Is big brother making his famous pancakes?!" said Rose." Yes I am because today is someone anniversary.Did you remember to get mom a gift this time?" said Bob." Yes I did Robert.What kind of dad do you think I am?" said Yugi." A forgetful one." said Bob.Bob then walked toward the kitchen as the group sat down." What is that amazing smell?!" said Angel and Stella." Big brother's pancakes!" yelled Rose." Bob can cook? Then why does he make ramen?" said Jess." He doesn't want people to know about this for some odd reason." said Yugi." So where is Rebecca?" said Alexis." Getting ready by using our best maids." said Yugi." Are we going to get that star treatment?" said Kitty." Of course.Big brother likes you guys.I mean he was his friends here but he seems happy when you guys are around." said Rose." Thanks Rose." said Jaden." You are welcome big brother Jaden.Pancakes!" yelled Rose." One minute!" said Bob.

He used his powers to placed down pancakes." Dig in." said Bob.They each grabbed one and bit into it." This is amazing!" said Thomas." Where did you learn how to make this?" said Jess full of pancakes." From a chef.It is totally worth it." said Bob." Why aren't you eating?" said Thomas and Jaden." Oh.I am not that hungry." said Bob." Bob doesn't like to eat his cooking for some reason." said Yugi." Maybe it is due to the fact that my dad is very skinny and refuse to eat certain foods." said Bob." I told you that in private." said Yugi." I know but you know me.I like to cause some mischief." said Bob.Dark Magician then appeared and said," Your friends are here to see you.They smelled your pancakes."." Let them in." said Bob." Yes sir.And where is ours?" said Dark Magician." They are coming." said Bob.

Bob then saw Blake,Leaf,Ace,Francine,Clair,Carly,Dan,and Ryan walk in." I knew it! You were making these! Why didn't you call us you son of a bitch?!" said Ace.He had his head in a headlock." Don't worry.Ace just does this to Bob because he loves him." said Ryan." I see.So you guys want some pancakes? " said Thomas." Don't Thomas.I am making some more.So pull up some chairs and sit down." said Bob." Sweet.Bob's famous pancakes.I totally left the ghetto for this." said Blake." You were in the ghetto?" said Jaden." Yes he was but since meeting me.He left the ghetto." said Leaf." I still live their but I am not in a gang." said Blake." That is so cool." said Jess." And how is that cool?" said the twins." I don't know.It just sounds cool." said Jess.He then looked at his empty plate." Where did my?" said Jess.He then saw Alexis and Fate with his pancakes." You weren't eating them." said the two." Calm down Jess.Here is some more for everyone and Rose.Here is yours." said Bob.

After breakfast,Bob was cleaning plates with his dad." Why am I doing this?" said Yugi." Because you lost rock paper and scissors.Accept it." said Bob." So are you going to tell me about the neat little P on your right hand?Is that your drawing hand?" said Yugi." Yeah.I just woke up with it.Soul Reaper pointed it out." said Bob." So have you been letting darkness get to you?" said Yugi." Um yes." said Bob." I thought your master trained you better than that." said Yugi." You know Power and Devil.All those two does is flirt with girls." said Bob." That is true but you shouldn't accept darkness." said Yugi." I will think about it dad.Don't you have your date to get ready for?" said Bob.Yugi then ran off as Bob smiled." Same old dad.I wonder how the gang is doing with dress rehearsal?Oh well.Time to get ready myself." said Bob.He then walking into a black void.

Meanwhile,the girls were be fitted for dress.Kitty,Angel,Leaf,and Clair were waiting to get dressed because Francine,Stella,Alexis,and Carly were getting fitted for a dress." So Bob has someone to design clothes for him?" said Kitty." Of course he does.I mean his family is so rich like Richie Rich Rich." said Leaf." That is really rich." said Angel."So do you have a boyfriend Angel?I mean I now that Alexis,Kitty,and Stella are taken by Jaden,Jess, and Bob." said Clair." Nope still single." said Angel." I tried to set her up with some guys but she is so stubborn about her men and pretty much everything else." said Kitty." I see.So do you like anyone?" said Clair." No way.I mean most of the guys I noticed at Duel Academy are all jerks." said Angel." Wow you are so stubborn." said Leaf." I am not stubborn!" said Angel.Kitty calmed her twin and Clair said," I bet one of Bob's friends can help you out."." Yeah.I bet he can." said Leaf." Who are you talking about?" said the twins." Oh nothing.Looks we are up." said Clair and Leaf.

Meanwhile with the guys,they were getting suited up.Jaden,Thomas,Dan,and Ryan were first then Jess,Fate, Ace,and Blake were waiting." So do you know anyone at Duel Academy looking for a guy?" said Ace." I think Mindy and Jasmine are." said Jess." No they are dating someone I heard." said Fate." So is anyone single on that island?" said Ace.He then was hit by Blake and he said," Sometimes.Sorry about him.He really loves girls."." I thought him and Francine were a couple." said Jess." They are just childhood friends right Blake?" said Fate." Correct.They are childhood friends who love each other." said Blake."No we don't.We  are just friends." said Ace." You woke up? That is a new record." said Blake." You are a real bastard." said Ace." I know." said Blake." So do you like Francine?" said Jess." Nah.I mean me and her are old friends.I mean for the longest time.I was a drug dealer.I then met Bob.He walked in with one of the sellers.Bob challenged the leader to a duel.Bob won with the card Nova.I became his best friend." said Ace." So Ace was a drug dealer?" said Fate." Yeah.Most of us were drug dealers and gang members until we met Bob of course." said Blake." Bob must have been big on these people's lives." said Jess." Yes he was.Where is he anyway?" said Fate." Good question." said the two.

Bob was in his party clothes.It was a black jacket,white shirt,and a red tie." You look nice Bob." said Mana.She stood there in her normal outfit as Bob said," Aren't you going to change? I mean Mahad will be there."." He will? He hates this stuff more than anything." said Mana." Oh I can make him do it with some forceful persuasion." said Bob.Then Dark Magician came into the room.He was wearing a purple tux." I am not doing this Bob." said Dark Magician." Come on Mahad.Live a little.I mean Bob is going to be dueling." said Mana." I am?" said Bob." Yeah.Don't you remember yesterday?" said Mana." Yesterday is kinda of a blur." said Bob." You are going to be dueling and singing." said Dark Magician." Why can't someone do it?" said Bob.The two spellcasters looked at each other and said," You have too."." Okay.I will but you two will go to the dance with me." said Bob." How will you get us in?" said Mana." Mana is my cousin from out of town and Mahad is her friend." said Bob." That is brilliant." said Dark Magician." I know that." said Bob.

Later,Bob was standing next to Thomas.He was in a green tux." You look good bro." said Bob." Thanks.So why do you have your duel disk?" said Thomas." I am stuck dueling." said Bob." So this is a dueling party?So cool!" said Jess.Bob then saw his male friends.Jess was in a light brown tux,Fate was in a white tux,Jaden was in a blue tux,Ace stood there in a red tux,Blake was wearing forest like tux,Dan was wearing a purple tux,and Ryan wore a dark blue tux." You guys look amazing." said Bob." Thanks.So you are going to be dueling?" said Ace." And singing." said Bob." I need a camera." said Jess." Very funny.I need to get ready. You tell the girls where I am." said Bob.He walked off as Blake said," He is so weird sometimes."

" I have a weird question." said Jaden." Ask away." said Dan." How did you guys meet Bob?" said Jaden." That is a good story." said Dan." So Bob moved into town with his family in our first year of middle school.He was so lonely.Me and Leaf were his first friends because Bob wasn't that social.He always keep to himself.One day we were walking toward a local diner.I then saw a kid in our class who was Ace selling drugs.Bob then said," Isn't that Ace?".Ace was walking toward his boss location with us following him.Bob challenged the boss to a duel.Most people in this town are duelists but Bob never dueled before. Bob was amazing in that duel.He summon Nova and won the duel with ease.Ace quit the druggie thing and joined our group.We met Blake and Francine by stopping another gang thanks to Bob and they joined our group. Clair,Dan,and Carly joined us after we took care of the last group.Bob defeat them all with certain monsters. Ace's leader was destroyed by Nova,Blake and Francine were the monsters Feral and Frost,and Clair,Dan, and Carly Mystic,Element,and Mighty.We later learned about Bob's family.He is the son of the king of games.We were all shocked.The next three years was Bob making friends with everyone in town then he met Ruby.She was very sweet but we didn't know about her true origin." said Ryan.

As Ryan told the story,the girls showed up.Stella was in a sliver dress,Alexis was in a blue dress,Kitty was in a pink dress,Angel was in a white dress,Francine was in a white like snow dress,Clair in a color similar to Dragonair from Pokemon,Leaf was in a green dress,and Carly a dark blue dress." Where is Bob?" said Stella." Getting ready I hope." said Yugi.He let down Rose who was had a rose in her hair." You look so cute Rose." said the teens." Thanks but Bob help me." said Rose." Bob is a really good guy Stella.Don't ever dumped him." said Francine." I know that.So Mr.Moto can I ask you something?" said Stella." Sure Stella and call me Yugi." said Yugi." Is Bob going to be dueling and singing?" said Stella." Yes.The guests asked for that." said Yugi." Do you have cameras?" said the twins." Of course I do but don't tell Bob." said Yugi.

The party was starting as Bob was getting ready back stage." I can't believe what that old man is making me do." thought Bob.He walked out there and people were cheering for him." Welcome to the first round of the dueling tourney.My name is Ace.I am one of Bob's best pal and here is he." said Ace." So who am I dueling first?" said Bob." Me." said a voice.He then saw a girl with blond hair." You grew up well Iris.So how is Mary?" said Bob." She is doing fine but I want some revenge." said Iris." Okay the first round is Bob Moto vs Iris Ishtar.The rematch of the century." said Ace.

Meanwhile in the crowd,Yugi was standing next to Marik." So who do you think going to win?All of my money is going on my Iris." said Marik." I have faith in my son and he has the god cards." said Yugi." I don't think he was the god cards in his deck Yugi." said Marik." Win son!" said Yugi.Iris drew her first card and said," I play Double Summon and I summon Drillago and Lekunga in attack mode." Two monsters stood there and Iris said," I end my turn with one facedown.Your move Bob."." I draw." said Bob.He looked at his hands and said," I summon the Wall in defense mode and I end my turn with a facedown.".

Yugi then fell on the floor and said," He didn't have any of his monster in his hand."." Come on Yugi.You won against Marik very easy back in battle city." said a man.Yugi looked up and saw his old friend Joey Wheeler." You made it." said Yugi." Well I had to deal with Mai and the kid.It is like having two of them." said Joey.He helped up Yugi." So is it Iris's turn?" said Joey." Yes." said Marik." I pay pot of greed." said Iris.She drew an extra two cards and said," I send my Drillago to the grave to summon Helpoemer.".A weird monster was their and Iris said," Attack the wall with the extra boost of rising energy.".The Wall was gone as Iris said," Attack Drillago.".Bob then lost 1700 life points." I end my turn." said Iris.

Bob drew his next card and smiled." I now activate my facedown.Summon of the beast.If I have less life points than you I can summon a monster from my hand that was more than 4 stars without a sacrifice.I now summon Feral in attack mode." said Bob.A man stood there." He is weak." said Iris." I now activate new moon." said Bob.Then Feral got really hairy." Wow.Another Blake." said Ace." Hey!" said Blake." I now play guild assistance.This allows me to bring out Frost,Element,and Mighty for 400 life points each." said Bob.Then a girl covered in ice stood there,a man who was mediating with several elements out of him,and a man who look very strong." Wow.Bob's premiere monsters are out." said Ace." I now attack.Feral Jungle frenzy,Frost killer freeze,Element shuffle,and Mighty smash!" said Bob.Iris then lost all her life points.

Summon of the Beast.Spell.Normal.Allows you to summon LV 5 or higher from hand if you have lower life points than opponent.
Feral.LV 5.Attribute Earth.ATK 1800 DEF 1500.Member of the guild.
New Moon.Spell.Normal.Allows monster under its light gains 1200 ATK points and 1500 DEF points.
Guild Assistance.Spell.Allows you to summon Guild Member from deck.Each one cost 400 life points.
Frost.LV 4.Attribute Water.ATK 1800 DEF 1300.Member of the guild.
Element.LV 6.Attribute Earth.ATK 2300 DEF 1200.Member of the Guild.
Mighty.LV 7.Attribute Light.ATK 2500 DEF 1000.Member of the Guild.

" Winner Bob." said Ace.The crowd cheered as Ace said," Now it is time for the winner's challenge. According to the parents, Bob will have to sing a song."." Seriously? This is too good." said Iris." Loser also gets to pick the song." said Ace." I need a song." said Iris.Then Yugi yelled," I know you too well to like you anymore!"." We have our song." said Ace.Bob stood up and said," I really hate this but lets do this."

I know you too well to like you anymore
I know you too well to like you anymore
There's a nightmare where my dream girl was
My prince charming is a bore
And I know you too well to like you anymore

When we first started,even if you farted, I'd laugh and ask for more,
And in the beginning we always were grinning,we didn't know what we smiling for.
We'd hold hands and then break dance,or rap like Dr.Dre.
And side by side,we'd drink all night,disgusting all our friends with our PDA.
You felt so good deep in my heart, and that's for sure.
But now I feel sick when I'm around you.
It hurts my head to think of how

I know you too well to like you anymore
I know you too well to like you anymore
I'm stuck with someone I can't stand
I can't stand you even more
And I know you too well to like you anymore

I hate the way you always say you could find somebody else.
And you've got me on such a tight leash that I'm starting to strangle myself
You criticize,I know that I'll never be what you want me to be.
When you used to be such a sight for sore eyes,but now looking at you is like a knife in me.
Your heart is filled with daggers
Your kiss is like razor blades
You'd rather stroke that champagne bottle
I'll toss you a hand grenade!
I know you too well to like you anymore
I know you too well to like you anymore
You're mean and you're unfriendly
We'll you are an attention whore
And I know you too well to like you anymore

But I love you.Please stay.
No one makes me more miserable so please don't go away
Cause I need you always.
I'll never be able to forgot about you.
I wish that I had never met you!
How did this all get so ugly, you became so strange.
You're always coiled back, ready to attack.Your lips curled over your vampire fangs.
They say be careful what you wish for,it just might come your way.
Well, I dreamed about you baby,but now I'm dreaming of my escape.
I knew you were a bad idea,but I had to have you anyway.
Now all of my worst mistakes this one is hear to stay!

You're a son of bitch,you know that?

I know you too well to like you anymore
I know you too well to like you anymore
There's a nightmare where my dream girl was
My prince charming is a bore
And I know you too well to like you anymore
I know you too well to like you anymore
I know you too well to like you anymore
I'm stuck with someone I can't stand
I can't stand you even more
And I know you too well to like you anymore

You're a slut
You're a dick
You're a whore
You're a prick
You made me fucking sick
You've go no tits
Well you're a needle dick
I'm so sick of your shit
Well, you're a needle dick
I'm so sick of your shit.
Well you're a hag
And you're a drag
You drive me fucking mad
Well I wish you'd got to hell
But I love you
Oh well...

The party went as Bob singed and duel.Bob's voice was shot like he couldn't talk.He had to write everything on a whiteboards.He got a little thing from Kaiba to make lift some rules back at school and the gang hanged out with the friends of Yugi Moto and their kids.The next day Jess,Jaden,Fate,Alexis,Stella,Kitty, Thomas, and Angel were waiting for Bob." Where is he?" said Angel." He is probably saying goodbye to his friends and family." said Kitty." Boat leaving for Duel Academy leaving in ten minutes." said a person." Let get going.Bob will make it.I got faith in that son of a bitch." said Fate." You started to call him a son of a bitch after everyone at the Squad called him that." said Alexis." It is fun to say." said Fate." I am going to start calling him that." said Angel." Yeah but I am going to miss Rose.She was so cute." said Kitty." Yeah.Lets get going." said Alexis.The 8 walked into to the boat.

Meanwhile,Bob was trying to get his sister off him." Rose.I need to get down there now." said Bob." But I am going to miss you! Can you stay long?" said Rose." Rose.He can't.Sheppard needs him." said Rebecca. She grabbed her daughter and said," Do you have everything?"." Yep.I got my deck and duel disk.I have everyone numbers on my phone." said Bob." You forgot something." said Rebecca.She hugged him as Bob said," Can you guys come visit us during the Duel Monster Spirit along with dad?"." Yeah I will make sure that daddy comes.Will you call me?" said Rose." Yep." said Bob.Bob opened the door and looked at his phone." I got to get down there." said Bob.He ran down there and saw Mark waiting for him." Mark?!" said Bob." Get in!" yelled Mark.Bob jumped into the car and Mark drove like crazy.

The car then stopped as Mark said," Get out and head to the harbor!"." Thank man." said Bob.Bob was running through the street and toward the harbor.He was looking for a boat and heard," Bob! Over here!".He saw Ace in a speedboat with the gang." Get in you son of a bitch!" said Blake.Bob ran toward the boat and jumped in as Leaf said," Lets go!".Ace started the boat and it went toward the station.Clair and Carly were hugging Bob." We are going to miss you." said Clair." You will call us right?" said Carly." Yes I will.Now can you let me go?" said Bob.The two girls let go as Leaf and Francine hugged Bob and Francine said," I will miss you.You know that right?"." Yeah." said Bob.The two girls sat next to Carly and Clair.Blake then hug and Dan said," You will be missed."." Maybe you guys can come see me during the duel festival." said Bob." Seriously? That is awesome but we have school and the principal is a dick about us leaving." said Ryan." I can't see if dad or mom and maybe even Rose can get you guys a break." said Bob." Bob! Get ready to jump!" said Ace.

Stella was looking at the town." I can't believe he ditched us." said Thomas." Bob wouldn't ditch us.I mean he is awesome." said Jess."Is that Ace?" said Jaden." Yeah and the boat was Bob on it!Get the captain!" yelled Stella." Yes madam!" said the three boys." Hurry Bob." said Stella.

Ace parked the boat right in front on the ship." I guess this is goodbye." said Bob." Just give me a hug you son of a bitch!" yelled Ace.He hugged the boy and threw him onto the ship.He started up the ship and said," You better come back you son of a bitch!"." I will because Infinite is my home."said Bob.Ace then gave him a thumbs up as the boat went back to Infinite.Bob then saw the captain." Welcome back Bob." said the captain." Thanks Carl.Can't believe you old bastard.You are now a captain." said Bob." You got me my captain's license so I owe you one." said Carl." Thanks.You up for a game of chess?" said Bob." Sure but first." said Carl.Bob then saw fireworks." Those guys." said Bob.

Next time,
Chazz and Angel vs the next shadows riders.      









   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment