Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Yugioh GX part 13 Bob vs Chazz!North vs Duel Academy

Fate has the Elemental heroes in his deck because Jaden will have the Evil heroes in his deck.

A week later from that duel with the sleeping Belowski.Bob was standing there with the rest of Duel Academy."Sheppard!What am I doing out here?I should be getting ready for the other representative.And why am I wearing this?!" said Bob.

He was wearing a Dark magician which was too big for him."You are wearing this because you are the son of king of games and that looks good on you.Don't you want to meet the person who you are dueling?"said Sheppard."I already meet him Sheppard." said Bob."Just stay here Bob for your fans." said Sheppard.Bob then saw his fans."Okay I will stay but I better get a good duel." said Bob.

Jess was standing next to Syrus and Kitty."I can't believe that Bob is wearing that." said Syrus."He doesn't look bad Sy.I heard that his dad wore an awesome Dark Magician costume when he was his age." said Jess.

"Yeah but I think you would look better up there.I mean you have a card stronger than his best monsters." said Kitty."Yeah big bro.I mean you are just as good as him." said Syrus."I don't have the grades to be up there.I wonder who North Academy picked." said Jess.

Then a submarine came up to land."They brought a sub?!So cool!" said Jaden."Why did they take a sub?" said Jasmine."How else would they get here?" said Alexis."By yacht, plane, or skydive." said Mindy."She has a point." said Fate.

"So you agree with these two?I mean the mob kid would agree with these two." said Alexis."Yes because my family owns a yacht, a lot of cars, plane, boats, and a mansion.We probably gave some extra subs out." said Fate.

Alexis almost kill Fate but Jaden stopped her."Calm down Alexis.We are about to meet the man of the sub." said Zane.

Then an man with an bigger bald spot than Sheppard stood there."Sheppard.You are looking well.So who is the dark magician?" said the man."Foster.This is my representative and he is the son of the king of games.I am going to win this without any problems." said Sheppard."I see but my duelist is going to Chazz you up!" said Foster.

Then students came out of the sub and then Bob smirked.Chazz stood there and he said,"I am back duel academy!"."Chazz!" said the crowd but Bob.

Bob then walked over there and he said,"I am very much impressed Princeton.".A big man stood in front of him and he said,"Don't you dare get to the Chazz by orders of Foster."."Oh.I see.Well I will just leave then." said Bob.

He grab his arm and he threw him into the ocean."You don't even want to try to mess with me." said Bob.Chazz then said,"Is that you Bob?"."Yes.Sheppard make me wear this.So how is my card doing?" said Bob."Very good.I got this spot because of that card." said Chazz."I knew that card will be good for you.Well Sheppard I am off." said Bob.

He then walked off while the students murmured.Chazz then noticed some spirits around the boy."Boss.That boy is the Spirit king." said a voice.It was the spirit of Ojama Yellow.Chazz ignore him as Foster said,"Your duelist is strong for his size but he is going to lose Chazz."."Bob will win." said Sheppard.The two argued as the students were walking to normal things.

Chazz then saw Alexis, Jaden, Syrus, Jess, Kitty, Angel, and Bastion."Chazz?You were at North Academy. " said Alexis."Yes.I left because Foster over there asked for me after our duel Bastion.So who are the twins?" said Chazz."They are Kitty and Angel." said Syrus.

Chazz then looked at Kitty and he said," So why do they call you Kitty?"."I was born with that name and were you born with that hair?" said Kitty."I like a girl with a little spunk." said Chazz.

He went over to the girl but he was blocked by Jess."Don't try Princeton or you will feel my wrath." said Jess."What are you saying there Accent?" said Chazz."Guys! Calm down." said Syrus.

Power was watching them while he saw his former apprentice walk inside the school."This is getting interesting." said Power.

Then a helicopter flew by and Chazz said,"Slade and Jagger!What are you two doing here?".Then the helicopter landed as Slade stood there and he said,"We are here for you little brother.I mean you are battling the best duelist here at this academy and also the son of the king of games.We want to make his defeat even better.".

Then Jagger said,"Sheppard and Foster!We will pay a lot of money for your school and the winner.".Then Sheppard and Foster said,"Chazz and Bob!Win for your school!"

Bob was in the locker room.He was wearing his normal outfit with his staff not disguised.He was looking at his deck and then he saw Fate."Hey Fate.So what is with the camera crew?" said Bob."Chazz's older brothers.They want him to do great in our duel." said Fate.

"I see.So how is Chazz doing?" said Bob."He is not doing well.I mean the pressure is getting to him." said Fate."I see." said Bob.Fate then left the locker room and he head toward the stands.Bob stood up and then he said,"Time to get my game on!"

Crowler walked up to the main stands and he said,"Welcome to the duel between Duel Academy rep Bob vs North Academy rep Chazz.".

Then he heard from all the North Academy students yelled,"Chazz it up!"."Duel Academy Students!Time to Power Up!" yelled Sheppard.

The words Chazz it up and Power it up were all around the room.Crowler then felt the mic being taken by a real good hologram of Summon Skull."Stop your stupidness!" yelled Summon Skull.The crowd then stopped as Bob stood there with Chazz on the other side.

In the crowd,Jess was sitting next to Kitty and the group."So Stella?Has Bob always had that staff?" said Chumley."Nope.This is the first time I have seen it." said Stella.

"He looks so cool down there." said Kitty."You mean Bob right?I mean Chazz looks a purple shirted version of him." said Syrus."He looks determined to beat Bob which is going to be tough." said Bastion."Yeah.You lost to him three times." said Zane.

"You lost to him too Zane." said Blair."You lost Zane?!" said Jaden."Yeah.He challenged me to a duel and he defeated me with Armageddon." said Zane."Wow." said Alexis."I hope big brother can win this." said Angel."Yeah Angel.I hope Bob wins." said Blair."Go Bob!" said Jess.

Crowler then said,"I will flip this coin to decide who goes first.Call your side."."Tails." said Chazz."Well I guess I get heads." said Bob.

The coin went into the air and it landed on the floor."Heads!Duel Academy goes first!" said Crowler."Okay then.Guess I am going first.I draw!" said Bob.

He looked at his hand and he smirked." I used Double Summon to summon Chamberlain of The Six Samurai in defense mode and this one in facedown defense mode." said Bob.Two monsters then stood there in defense mode but one wasn't there."I end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

Chazz drew a card and he said,"I summon Armed Dragon LV 3 in attack mode but then I play Level Up to bring out LV 5.".The baby dragon was gone and the big one was there."Attack that Chamberlain with a punch." said Chazz.The warrior was gone as Chazz said,"You can't summon a high level monster oh well.I end my turn with a facedown and my LV 7 dragon.".

The big dragon stood there as Bob drew a card."I play Monster Reincarnation to bring my warrior then I flipped over my card." said Bob.Then the dragon was gone and Chazz said,"What just happened?"."Meet Man-Eater Bug.Your monster goes as mine is still here so I send Chamberlain to the grave and I summon the Grandmaster Of The Six Samurai in attack mode." said Bob.Then a wise old man stood there." Attack him with power slash!" said Bob." Not so fast.I play Negate Attack." said Chazz.

The monster stood back as Bob end his turn with a facedown."My turn.I play The Big Two.I can now summon three powerful monsters from my deck." said Chazz.

The Big Two.Spell.Normal.You can summon two powerful monsters from your deck or fusion deck.

Then VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon and Armed Dragon LV 10 stood there."Attack you two." said Chazz.Bob then lost 3900 life points."Chazz It Up!" yelled the crowd."I am going to win this Bob.You tried but your card will give me the win.I end my turn with this facedown." said Chazz.

Bob then drew a card and he said,"I play the Magical Elixir.This handy spell lets me gained all the life points that lost and three monsters from my deck but they can't be over 3000 ATK points.".

Then he brought out Dark Magician, Blue Eyes White Dragon, and Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon."I now send them all to the grave to summon the Wicked Eraser!I brought him just for you Chazz." said Bob.

The Magical Elixir.Spell.Normal.You get you life points which you just lost plus three monsters from your deck over 3000 ATK points.

"You don't have that card!Duel Academy is full of cheaters." said a north academy student."At least we have heat not like North Academy." said a Ra yellow.

The students started to get into a fight and Bob sighed.He then place the card on the disk.The Wicked Eraser stood there and he roared."He has him?!" said the crowd."Yep.I now play this.Three Monster Add On.This card allows me to give Eraser their combined attack points." said Bob.Then Wicked Eraser gained 8800 ATK points and 6900 DEF points."I am going to attack you next turn so one more facedown." said Bob.

Three Monster Add on.Spell.Normal.You add three monsters ATK and DEF points to a monster.

Chazz stood there and he said,"I now summon Ojama Yellow in defense mode.".The yellow monster stood there and he was scared by the fiend."Boss that thing is so scary." said Ojama."Shut up you little thing." said Chazz."I see that you have a spirit partner Princeton." said Bob."Shut up.I now activate this.Robot King Summon!" said Chazz.Then a weird temple stood there."I send my three monster to the grave to summon the Robot Dragon King!" said Chazz.

Robot Dragon King Summon.Spell.Ritual.You can bring out the king of Robots and Dragon with three monsters.
Robot Dragon King.Monster.Attribute Dark and Fire.LV 15.Ritual.A very powerful King.You can destroy any monsters on the turn it is summon.ATK 7800 DEF 7800.

A giant robot dragon with a crown stood there and Wicked Eraser was gone."Attack him and win this duel for North Academy!" yelled Chazz.

He then fired a beam and he made a huge cloud of smoke appear."Bob!" yelled Duel Academy."Well Sheppard.I guess that we won." said Foster."Don't go that far Foster.Bob is still in this to win this." said Bob.He stood there with 100 life points thanks to Half Damage." I end my turn." said Chazz.

"Okay I draw." said Bob.He then smiled and he said," I play the Demonic King Summon.".

Demonic King Summon.Spell.Ritual.You can  summon Devil if you have 500 life points or less.
Devil,the prince of evil.Monster.LV 12.Attribute Dark and Fire.ATK 20000 DEF 20000.He is very strong and he is the opposite of Power.

A man stood there.He look like that bad boy that the girls all love."I now play Demonic Summon.This allows me to summon Power." said Bob.

Power stood there next to him.He look like a good version of him."You are looking well Devil." said Power."You do as well Power." said Devil."I now play Devil and Power Team Up!"said Bob.The two then attack the dragon king and then Chazz lost all his life points plus Bob gained 4000 life points thanks to Serek's blessing."Cut the fee!" said a guy.

Demonic Summon.Spell.You are allowed you to summon a monster from your deck.
Devil and Power.Spell.You can allow the two to attack together.

Bob walked over to Chazz and he held out his hand."Good match Princeton.You were very good.You made me bring out those two.You earned my respect." said Bob."Thanks?But I had fun dueling you.I mean I defeated one of the Wicked Gods.That is really good." said Chazz.

"So you have a duel spirit?Can you see mine?" said Bob."Yep and you have a lot." said Chazz."Thanks.Aren't those your brothers?" said Bob.Chazz then hid behind Bob and said," Hide me.".

Slade and Jagger then stood there."I can't believe you lost!You are a disgrace to this family!" said Slade."Chazz tried his best Slade." said Bob."How do you know them?" said Chazz.

"I did some research and they run the political and business world and they wanted you to be the next king of games.So they sent you here.Am I correct?" said Bob."Correct Mr.Moto.Now we need out dear little brother or we will use force." said Jagger.

Then a whole bunch of very buff guards surround him."Before I give you Chazz.What are you going to do with them?" said Bob."We are sending him to the best dueling academy on this planet." said Slade."Dueling Prep.The best school which is strictly dueling and no fun." said Jagger."I see.So Chazz do you want stay here with us or go with them?" said Bob."Stay here." said Chazz."Okay but stay here." said Bob.

Bob then start to fight the guards with his staff and his fists."So when has big brother been able to fight?" said Angel."He does have several black belts in many martial arts." said Bastion." But he is taking on several men over twice his size!" said Syrus."Bob is awesome like that." said Kitty.

Bob stood there and all the guards were on the floor."How did you do that?!" said all three Princeton siblings."I am the hero of Duel Academy and you should leave before I get angry.One thing as well.Leave the money." said Bob.

The two older siblings ran off as Slade yelled,"We will be back Moto!".Bob then said to Chazz,"Welcome back to Duel Academy Chazz."

Bob was standing next to Fate."I wonder what the real prize is.I mean that duel was very good for Duel Academy and Chancellor Sheppard was really happy for the money and this prize." said Fate.

"Maybe a bet?I have known him for a year but I can't get a good reading on him." said Bob."So about that fight thing?So what can you do?" said Fate."A lot of stuff.I am a one of a kind guy." said Bob.

Bob then walked toward the stage and then he saw Ms.Dorothy."Let me guess that you are the prize for these two." said Bob."Yep and Stella is for you." said Ms.Dorothy.

Then Sheppard kissed Ms.Dorothy as the crowd of students but Bob fell on the floor."Seriously?" said the crowd."Yep and here is Mr.Moto's prize." said Sheppard.Then Stella kissed him."Best duel ever." thought Bob.

He was in his room with the chibi version of the gods, Devil, Power, Dark Magician, Armageddon, Soul Reaper, Ultimate Wizard, Plague Dragon Warrior, Z, Scampers, and Tyro.

The Spirits were celebrating Bob's victory in his duel while Bob was doing some research."So Bob?Why are you studying?I mean you ditched out on a thing with Stella for this." said Power.

"So this Stella girl is his girlfriend?She isn't Bob's type.I see Bob with a supermodel or a brainy girl but not a cheerleader.That isn't his style." said Devil."So who is this guy?" said Z.

"The name is Devil.I am the evil version of Power because Bob wanted to learn how to use evil energy and good energy." said Devil."So cool.So are you a pervert like Power?" said Scampers.

"Yes and no.Devil is a hopeless romantic." said Dark Magician."So BobWhat are you studying?" said Slifer."Jaden." said Bob."You mean the boy who is dating Stella's sister?" said Ra.

"Yes.Something is off with him.We were old friends and when I got my memory back from that kiss.I remember something else." said Bob."What?" said Obelisk.

He show them his computer."He is the reincarnation of the Supreme King." said Bob."That is insane Bob.I mean the Supreme king is dead and we should have been able to sense that power." said Wicked Dreadroot.

"But he has the Evil heroes.Those monsters were his personal guards back in the day." said the Wicked Avatar."Bob.We need a way to figure this out." said Wicked Eraser."He is right.So what is the plan?" said PDW."Ultimate Wizard and Soul Reaper.We need to bring out the grave keepers." said Bob.

Next time,
Bob learn of Jaden's blood plus the start of the shadow riders.
  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment