Friday, January 3, 2014

Power Loving part 3 Snow Lodge

Three weeks have passed since Abe and Red came to Saint.They were accepted into Saint under certain conditions.They were both transferred into class 5.

Bob is now learning magic from Red and how to use his sword from Abe.Bob was now even more popular due to the fact there is a rumor spreading.He doesn't remember this but when demon Bob was out,he got a lot of girls numbers that day.The entire school and Hope girls mind you.

Ace is extremely jealous by that and the nickname for him Devil.Bob was also being trained by some teachers over at Revolution.He was trained by Monster who was the math teacher there and he is a friend of his mother to use his super human abilities.

He is still being trained by the girls along with Eliza who is helping him for some reason.

Ace was been dealing with Laura due to them always being paired together and old childhood friends.He couldn't hit on any girls due to him failing Mrs.Polar class and he is being tutor by Terra.She has seen Ace in a new light after he defend her from some boys from Revolution.He punched them out cold with his Inferno Punch.

Francine has a crush on him because of their date.It was magic according to her.She along with Terra and Laura are going for the boy with the power of fire.

Ryan was being dealing with the schools problem.Since his father and mother were both cops when they were younger,Ryan is usually tasked with helping teachers find things, students, and other useless stuff.

These three have been chosen as the protectors from the evil underworld.This is due to the fact that one of them is always fighting a demon and they are there.

Bob woke up in his training spot.He was looking at the waterfall near it and jr saw himself.His usually short black hair was a little bit longer, his blue eyes were more dark but still blue, his muscle were bigger, and he look stronger but he could pose for a normal human.

He then found his weapon.It was a giant sword.According to what Abe and Red told him it was made of a dragon's spark or life force, the strongest element in the magic world known as Holy Light and Demonic Darkness, and the strongest element on Earth called tungsten for durability and steel alloy for power.

It had the power to change its form according to its master aka Bob.It can shrink,bgrow, and changing into different weapons.

Bob grab it and he said," You are so cool.I know that you can't talk to me but me and you were be great friends.".The sword then turned into a bag.He then put it on his back and then he warped back to his room.

He was walking downstairs after finishing his shower.He then saw Brendan eating some cereal." Morning Brendan.So where is the gang?" said Bob.

Bob then opened up the fridge and Brendan said," Ace went to his meeting for student council, Dan went to the dojo like always, Red went to the library, Abe went to the sword hall, and Ryan went to the meetings as well.".

" I see.So how are you and Kari going?" said Bob.He then sat down with some fruits and milk." We are doing great Bob.She is so cool and very smart.She is also making Dan coming out of his shell." said Brendan." Seriously?Wow she is like a angel here." said Bob.

" So what is your relationship to Eliza?" said Brendan." We are just friends Brendan and that is it." said Bob." I see.So what is your relationship to Stella, Emma, Jade, and Leaf?" said Brendan.

"Friends.Why are you asking me this?" said Bob." Kari.She want to know about this because you do have a lot of girls numbers in your phone and those four girls call you master." said Brendan."I can see why she thinks that.So you ready for school?" said Bob." Yeah.I was supposed to wait for you.When did you get home last night?" said Brendan." 12 this morning." said Bob.

Brendan and Bob were walking toward Saint when they saw Kari and Eliza." Good morning Bob.You look well." said Kari." Thanks Kari." said Bob.

The two then kissed as Eliza said," Do you have to kiss every single minute?"." We don't kiss every single minute." said Brendan." Yeah.You guys do." said Bob." We do but we love each other a lot." said Kari." I will never understand love.So have you guys heard anything about Myra?" said Eliza.

"Bits and pieces.She made friends with the soccer superstar but she hasn't asked him out yet." said Brendan." Is she going to ask him out?" said Bob." She said she was going to ask him out when we reach the Winter Wonderland." said Kari." What is the Winter Wonderland?" said Bob." Was he sleeping in class again?" said Brendan.

"Yes.Even with the scratching nails on the chalkboard and many more loud noises.He sleep like a rock." said Eliza." I do because I am doing a lot of stuff.So what is the Winter Wonderland?" said Bob." Don't worry about it man.You will learn about it in class today so don't follow asleep." said Brendan.

Bob then had his face on the desk and he was sleeping." Didn't he promise not to fall asleep in class today?" said Ryan." He did but we all know Bob.He is half human and half Koala." said Eliza.

Ryan and Eliza were talking while all the girls were talking about the trip." You excited for the trip Eliza?I think you have a snow alien form." said Ryan." I do but I am a pretty good skier." said Eliza." Yeah I am as well but lets say that Bob and snow don't mix." said Ryan." Does Bob hate winter?" said Eliza." No.He isn't good at skiing but snowboarding and snowmobiling.He is really good at." said Ryan." Will he pretend that he is bad at it to cause and not to cause any suspicion?" said Eliza.

"Maybe but we know that Bob will make a commotion no matter what." said Ryan." Yeah.You are right.We better stop talking about this." said Eliza." Agree." said Ryan.The two went to their desks as Mrs.Violet entered the room.

She wrote on the board the word snow lodge." As you all know and Bob you are know learning about this now.We are going to the snow lodge where The Polar family runs.We will be going there along with certain students from here and Revolution after classes.Now we will be picking two students to be the two who set the whole thing up with the principal." said Mrs.Violet.

She then drew two names out of the hat." First up is Jade and then we have Bob." said Violet.She then notice Bob asleep again." He is like a freaking Koala sometimes.Okay who wants to wake him up this time?" said Mrs.Violet.

The four girls raised their hands as Mrs.Violet said," How about Jade does it?Serious that boy doesn't know what he has.".Jade then grab him and she dragged him outside the room." She is strong or Bob is weak.Anyway.Lets start where we left off on Friday." said Violet.

Stella looked at the door and she thought." You may think that you have an advantage right now Princess Jade but I have home court advantage.Bob will be mine."

Jade was looking at Bob.He was walking with her in the hallway." I can't believe that I am alone with him.This is the best." said Jade.

He then looked at her and he said," You all right Jade?Your face is bright red."." Just fine.I am just excited for the trip." said Jade." So what do we have to do for the trip?" said Bob." Oh yes.We need you to sign some forms." said Jade.

" Why?That sounds like work and I hate work." said Bob." Don't worry about it Bob.It is really easy." said Jade." It better be or I won't be happy." said Bob.

She was staring at Bob who was completely focused on the form for the trip." I have never seen you this focused before master." said Jade." Well I really want to go on this trip for some reasons." said Bob.He then thought," No training plus I can show off my snow skills.".

She then look at Bob's paper once he finished and then he fell asleep again." I can't believe he is a pro when it comes to snow stuff.He doesn't seem like the type for it." said Jade.

He then looked at him and sjr looked at him." He is so hot and I am all alone." said Jade.She went over to him and sjr kissed him.

Then Abe stood there and he said," So she likes him as well.She will have some rough competition over him including me.".

The bus were loaded full of girls and bags.Bob was sitting down on the bus for the teachers and certain students.He then saw Ace." Hey man.You got stuck on this bus to?" said Bob." Of course I did.I am one of seven young males at this school.So how was you and Jade alone time?" said Ace.

"What do you mean by that And how did you know that?" said Bob." Girl in your class texted me and I heard that you two kissed." said Ace." What!?!I don't remember kissing Jade!" yelled Bob." You kissed Jade!?" said three voices.

It was Ryan,Dan,and Brendan." I can't believe that dense Bob would kiss a girl.I am so proud." said Dan." I don't even remember kissing her!" said Bob." Were you asleep?" said Brendan." I think so but why does that matter?I am always asleep." said Bob." I see.So you were asleep and she kissed you while you were asleep.But who told Ace?" said Ryan." Well you guys figure that out while I play on my phone." said Bob.

He then pulled out his phone and Ace said," I learned that from Abe."." Abe?Does he have a thing for Bob or something?" said Dan." You could say that." said Brendan." Do you think he told Ace because he wants Bob to himself?" said Ryan.

The four guys then looked at Bob who was playing a game on his phone." You guys think what I am thinking?" said Ace." That Abe is gay for Bob." said Dan." Yeah.So Bob has a harem now?" said Brendan." Yep.I would be jealous but I strangely don't care." said Ryan.

Abe got on the bus and he sat near Bob who was focused on his game.Ryan and Ace saw Red." So you guys probably know about Abe?" said Red." Yeah and why is he attracted to Bob?" said the two" Yeah.He has a crush on Bob ever since he learned about him." said Red." And how does this academy know about Bob?" said Ace.

"His grandfather.He made Bob." said Red." I see.So do the school have any enemies?" said Ryan." Several.Why?" said Red." I get what Ryan is saying.We are going to Bob's knights." said Ace." That sounds so cool." said Red.

Bob then got off of the bus with his face red.He had to keep his body temperature up due to the fact he got cold easy.He then saw the lodge.It was big and fancy and he looked extremely expensive." I can't believe that she kissed me.I mean she must think that was my first kiss but it was hers." thought Bob.

He then saw Mrs.Polar." Ah Mr.X.You are awake for once.So you ready for snow vacation fun?" said Mrs.Polar." Sure thing.So where is my room?" said Bob." Your room and room key are in the main lobby.Have fun Bob." said Mrs.Polar.

He then ran inside the hotel.Mrs.Polar stared at him." I can't believe that boy.I remember when he was a little boy.He was always full of energy and life.He has changed in the last 6 years." thought Mrs.Polar.

Bob ran inside and he saw Ryan and Ace." This is so cool.I mean me and you got the same room." said Ace." Yes.It is cool.Is that Bob?" said Ryan.

Bob then walked over to them and Ace said," Dude your face looks it is on fire.You feeling all right?"." I have to do this because of my skin." said Bob." I see.Makes sense." said Ryan."Do you get sick easy?" said Ace." No.I get cold easy." said Bob." It wouldn't make any sense to a guy made of fire." said Ryan.

" Oh yeah.I forgot that you guys don't have that power.Sometimes it is great to be a living matchstick.So Bob what room are you in?" said Ace." I don't know yet." said Bob." Then go check." said Ryan." That sounds like a great idea." said Bob.

He ran off as Red said," I did a perimeter check earlier.It is clear."." That is good man.So is the school guarding this place?" said Ace." Yes but they are using something called snow beasts.They are supposed very strong up here." said Red." Makes sense because we are near one of the coldest place on Earth.I better get unpacked.I got a day of snowboarding tomorrow." said Ryan.

He walked off as Ace said," What room did you get?"." I got stuck with Abe." said Red." So was he always been gay?" said Ace." He love men with extreme amounts of power." said Red." Bob is a walking power plant." said Ace." So you will be ready for what ever they send at us?" said Red.

Ace then made a fire and then he grab it with his fist."Yeah and I am going to rock it!" said Ace.He then walked off to his room and Red to his.

The two didn't notice that Leaf and Jade were listening in." Bob doesn't have powers right Jade?Jade?Jade!" said Leaf.She then said," Sorry Leaf.Just thinking about that kiss."." Who did you kiss? Was it master?And when did you kiss master?" said Leaf.

"Yeah.I did it today.It was amazing and he was asleep while I did it.He probably doesn't even I know kissed him." said Jade.She then walked off as Leaf said," She is one clever bitch."

Bob was mediating in his room.He had the whole place to himself until his roommate arrive.He was in his demon form.He was sitting there without his wings.He then said," Okay so Ace, Ryan, and Red are going to protect me from my grandfather's enemies.Guess dense Bob won't know this.".

He then made a piece of paper." Okay so Abe is the knight, Ryan is a medic, Brendan is the berserker, Ace, Dan, and Red are wizards, and I am a warrior.Why does this feel like a freaking RPG?!" said Bob.

He then ripped the paper in half and then he laid down on his bed." Maybe I should just relax.I haven't been out of that prison for three weeks now.I am going to have fun on this trip." said Bob.He stood up and he walked out of his door.

He was in the hot springs." This is so nice.Even being a demon I love this." thought Bob.

He then sensed a powerful presence in the hot springs.He then made his sword into a dagger." Okay now where are you?" thought Bob.

He then found it.It was an alien with a girl with a sword aka ninja." You found us Bob." said the alien.The two then turned around and Bob said," Eliza and Trina?What are you guys doing out here in the cold?".

Then the alien blasted him.He then crashed into one of the rocks." Okay then.You two aren't my friends so I don't have to go easy on you.Power Flash!" said Bob.

He then made a giant blast of light.He put on his clothes and he turned on his armor.Bob's shirt became a suit of black and red armor and his sword was on the back." Lets do this." said Bob.

Bob was slashing through the two with great strength but he kept missing his target and then he kept getting blasted with beams of light." Okay guess the sword won't work.Time for blaster." said Bob.

The sword then turned into blasters and Bob said," Time to blast these fools into Swiss Cheese.".He then fired around them and then he saw that they were perfectly fine." What are these things?" said Bob.Then the Alien fired a giant beam at Bob which never stopped and the ninja fired little knives at him.

Then Bob saw something off in the distance.It was a boy about his age.He had black hair up to his neck and if you looked hard enough you saw little ears.He had green eyes and he looked about average." You look you need some help Bob.Let your old friend help you out. Dragon Tiger Claws!" said the boy.

He then turned into a wolf with claws that were breathing fires.The alien was then gone.The ninja was then gone.

The boy then helped him up and Bob said," Who are you and how do you know me?"." You must be the real Bob.The name is Blake or Feral.I have known the good and fake Bob since we were kids.I had no friends a the time because my parents left me at a young age and him and Ryan were my only friends." said Blake.

" Blake.You seem very strong.You want to help me with something?" said Bob." You mean the thousand of enemies about to surround us." said Blake." You must have good senses for a mutt." said Bob." Thanks.Is the real Bob like you?" said Blake." Nope the complete opposite in fact.He is a very dense moron." said Bob." The same old Bob.You ready to rock?" said Blake.

"Yeah you giant mutt." said Bob." I prefer to be called a wolf boy." said Blake." What ever wolf boy." said Bob. The two they ran off and they caused two major amounts of damage and they destroyed several snowmen, yetis, and men.

After the fight,Bob was back in the hot tub letting the water heal his wounds." That Blake guy must be a great fighter." said a voice.

He then saw Blake." I thought you hated water due to you being half freaking cat." said Bob.

Blake then got in the water and then he turned into a black and green eyed puppy." Is that you really are?" said Bob." Nope.I am like any other boy my age but I sometimes turned into a puppy after a great battle.You were amazing out there man." said Blake.

"Blake.Please don't go gay on me because I already have a guy lusting for me." said Bob." I am not gay but I am going to guess that Bob has a gay lover but he isn't gay." said Blake." Correct old friend.Bob has four girls and one guy after him and him being the super genius when it comes to love." said Bob." He is in a harem." said Blake.

" Correct and I am stuck in this harem due to me being a form of that idiot." said Bob." Haven't you tried to make something with your brain?I thought the super genius should have figure out something by now." said Blake." I can't because Bob's friends keep finding me out.I really stand out from normal humans." said Bob.

"Maybe it is due to your powers.Can't you mask them or something like that?" said Blake." Blake.I have tried that before and let me say that didn't work well." said Bob." What happened?" said Blake." I made many people hate my grandfather for his research on his grandson publicly known to the world." said Bob." Lets stop talking about this because it is bumming me out." said Blake." Yeah." said Bob.

The two sat there and then Blake said," So who is in your harem?"." Four girls from my class which one of them owns this place, one who kissed him, one who is his childhood friend, and one hasn't really done anything that I know of plus we have one of Bob's grandfather student." said a voice.

The two saw Ryan and Blake said," Ryan?You and Bob go to the same school and you are one of the 7 male students at Saint?"." Yep and you look well Blake.So is that demonic Bob or light Bob?" said Ryan.

"I prefer to be called real Bob." said Bob." Yeah.So why are you out?And where is Bob?" said Ryan." He is fine Bob.He is just sleeping inside Bob.That sounds confusing.Just come in this relaxing hot tub." said Blake.Ryan thrnbentered the hot tub and then he melted and Blake turned back to normal.

" So Bob is being targeted by his grandfather's enemies?" said Blake." That seem correct.I mean you two were fight a alien who looked like Eliza, a girl who was like Trina ,and several enemies.According to the research that I did about Bob's grandfather.This sounds like the water foe." said Ryan.

"The water foe?" said Blake." My grandfather can piss off people really quickly.This water foe has the power of all forms of water.Those two could change their body mass very quick like lighting." said Bob." Correct Devil.So I will tell Principal Missy and the teachers here about them because I think two people deserve a break from three weeks of training." said Ryan.

"Who would that be?" said Bob." You man.I mean you were awesome in battle earlier.You used your sword very well.So just relax man and be free." said Blake." Okay then.I am going to sleep." said Bob.

He left the hot springs and Ryan said," What do you think he is going to do here?"." That is a good question.So did you two miss me?" said Blake." Yeah.You did just leave us right before we finished middle school.Where did you go exactly?" said Ryan.

"Well.It was actually due to my mating.I had to leave my home for about 5 months to train and master your powers.Me being half wolf and half super being made me feel like a freak but I was stronger than most students.I passed with straight As and I came down to town which took a month." said Blak.

Then Blake said,"I then learned that you and Bob left town to go a certain academy.I then ran toward the school which took about 2 months to find because of my bad sense of direction.I then saw you guys heading toward this hot springs and then I jumped on a bus and then I found Bob aka Demon Bob being attacked by those monsters.So you seeing any girls?".

" Why are you asking about that?" said Ryan." Oh nothing.I heard something about you from some girls." said Blake." And where were you when you heard that?" said Ryan." The girls have this place where they talk about stuff they like and your name came up by some girl." said Blake." Which girl?" said Ryan.

"I don't remember because I think the memory was knocked out in that fight." said Blake." I see.Lets just relax before the other guys get in here." said Ryan." Right." said Blake.

The next day,Bob was back to normal in his regular form.He then looked at the mirror and he said," What did I do yesterday?".He had some scars on his body.

He then saw himself in the mirror but he was red eyes." Sup bro." said the mirror Bob." Who are you?" said Bob." I am you but stronger like super strong." said mirror Bob." So are you going to teach me how to use my full potential?" said Bob." You can say that but you will need to find love." said mirror Bob." What do you mean Mirror Bob?" said Bob

" Call me Devil because Mirror Bob is too long." said Devil." Okay Devil.So what do you mean by love?" said Bob." Like I thought.You are super dense." said Devil." Okay.What does that mean?" said Bob." Never mind.Just accept me and you will be really strong." said Devil.

" Okay sure but you better tell me what this love thing is?" said Bob." Sure thing brother." said Devil.Bob then felt his body was on fire.He then lay on the floor and he was out cold.

He stood up and he said," I feel like god.".He opened his door and he saw a fainted Abe." Abe?You all right?" said Bob."Is that you lord?" said Abe." Um no it is me Bob." said Bob.

Abe then stood up and he said," Good morning master.Did you sleep well?".Bob then sighed," Fine Abe.So are we heading to the slopes?"." Yes.I came to get you." said Abe." Okay then.I will meet you there man." said Bob." Okay master." said Abe." Just call me Bob." said Bob." Yes sir.Master Bob." said Abe.He then closed the door and Bob said," What did I just do?".

Bob then grab his weapon and then he heard a voice," Hey bro.So how do you feel?"." What did you do to me?" said Bob." Nothing Bob.I just made you  stronger.What do you need from me bro?" said Devil." Nothing at all.Just saying one thing." said Bob." Yes?" said Devil." What is love?" said Bob.

Devil then fell down out of his chair." Sometimes you really make me wonder why I just don't take your body." said Devil." What did you just say?" said Bob." Oh nothing.Go have some fun today.I remember that you are great at snow stuff." said Devil." Yeah but you promised not to exposed me to the school." said Bob." I promise so go have fun toady." said Devil." Thanks Devil." said Bob.He thrnbgrab his sword which he made into a snowboard and he ran outside of his room.

Blake was eating breakfast like a starving animal getting food." So when was the last time you ate food Blake?" said Ace.

He was eating at the same table with Abe, Ace, Brendan, Dan, Red, and Ryan.Ace and Red knew about him but the other three knew him as Bob's cousin." About 6 months ago." said Blake."  6 months?" said Brendan." He is Bob's cousin after all.His family can do incredible things." said Dan." Like when he hits the slopes." said Blake.

" Is Bob a good snowboarder?" said Abe." Yeah for some reason he has always been good at it." said Ryan." So Bob is great at everything he does?What a guy." said Abe.

He went to his Bob love daze.Ryan thrnbwhispered over to Red," So is Abe gay for Bob?"." Yep but Bob being extremely dense about it.He can't get the hints." said Red." But can his harem?" said Blake." Yep but Devil Bob knows right?" said Red." Yeah.He is like the Bob who can tell love from others." said Ace.

Ace then said," He is the ultimate playboy.I mean he has every single girls number in that phone of his."." And how do you know this?" said Blake." You will learn something about me real soon Blake.I am a ladies man." said Ace.

Bob then sat down with his snowboard and he said," You guys ready to go have some winter fun?"." Bob?You are awake for once?" said a voice.He thrnbsaw Myra." Hey Myra.How is it going with Larry?" said Bob.

Dan looked off as he heard the name Larry." Great Bob.I asked for him to teach me how to ski." said Myra." But don't you know how to ski Myra?" said Dan." I do but it is a little lie." said Myra.

Dan then stood up and he walked away." Has he been like this lately?" said Myra." You don't know the half of it.So what is his relationship with Larry?" said Brendan.

"They were best friends and I was Dan's childhood friend.I had a crush on Larry since the last year of middle school.Then the two fought.I don't know the reason about the fight about it but Dan hates Larry." said Myra.

Bob then heard Devil said," Maybe it is because Larry said he loves someone else beside you."." Shut up." thought Bob." So Bob?You ready to go have some fun in the show?" said Myra." Yeah.I love snowboarding because my father and I have that one thing in common." said Bob.

Abe was looking for Bob." Abe?What are you doing?" said a voice.It was the class leader from his class Joyce.Little did he know that she had a crush on him." Looking for Bob.What do you want?" said Abe." I want to go skiing with you is all." said Joyce." Sorry but I want to hang out with Bob today." said Abe.

She walked off as Red appeared with magic." Not cool man.Didn't you learn not to be mean to women back at the academy?" said Red.

" It is different Red.I mean she just want to hang out with me to become popular.I mean I am one of 7 boys at the school and hanging out with one of us is like instant popularity.I mean she just want to hang out with me to become popular.I mean I am one of 7 boys at the school and hanging out with one of us is like instant popularity." said Abe." So why do you want to hang with Bob anyway?" said Red.

Red knew the reason but he wanted to hear Abe's answer." Because he is so cool.He is strong, smart, and so dam cool.I want to be his closet friend." said Abe." I see.Well I am going to hang out with some girls.Have fun with your failing romance." said Red.He then disappeared as Abe thought," What does he mean by that?I don't like Bob.".

Bob was actually up on the mountain." This is going to be so much fun.Hey Devil me you in there?" thought Bob.Devil then said," Yes I am.What do you want?I thought that you want to be alone."." I have a question for you." thought Bob." What is it?" said Devil.

" You ready for the most awesome thing in your life." thought Bob."." Um sure.But what do you mean by that?" said Devil." Just watch this." thought Bob.He then went down the mountain really fast.Devil felt extremely sick during all of this.

Ace was looking at the mountain and he said," Is that Bob?".He was with X and Robin." Yes.Bob has always like the snow for some reason." said Robin." Probably due to the fact he can do that." said X.

He did a jump then a flip and jr use a guitar." Is he showing off a little bit too much?" said Robin." Nope.I mean Bob has said before that he is a snowboarder before." said Ace." Yeah but that is a little bit too much." said X." Should we go stop him?" said Robin." Nah you two go have fun together.I got Ace stuff to do.Nice to see you again X." said Ace.

As the blond male ran off,Robin looked at X and she said," What did you do to that poor boy?"." Nothing I swear.We just hanged once.That is it." said X." Yeah because I should trust the man who can make friends with anyone and the biggest pervert I know." said Robin.

"It was only that one time okay?Can you let that go already?!" said X." No I can't X.I mean you had a real thing with that girl and you broke up with her for Ms.Destiny who is a slut by the way." said Robin." She need some support after she broke up with the man of her dreams and I was there to help her but both you and Susan blew it out of the water." said X.

"I don't care.I am going to go skiing without you!" said Robin.He stood there and he said," Sometimes she can be sweet and yet a total bitch.Why do I have to be her friend?"

Blake was at the bottom of the mountain wearing a regular t-shirt and jeans." How are you not cold?!" said a voice.He then saw Leaf." Oh you are the rules girl from earlier." said Blake." What are you doing here anyway?And how do you know master?" said Leaf.

" I am a old friend of his.So why do you call him master?" said Blake." Because I am his maid." said Leaf." I see.So why do you like Bob?" said Blake." What?!And how do you know that?" said Leaf.

" I know Bob and he isn't the smartest guy when it comes to emotions.You became his maid to get closer to him but that isn't working.I am correct right?" said Blake." Yes.I mean Emma and him are childhood friends, Stella is giving certain privileges while he is here, and Jade kissed him! Imean what can I do?I am just a normal girl who has a crush on the dumbest boy when it comes to love." said Leaf.

" Leaf.I have known you only for a day but I feel like you could get him but here is the thing.You got to be more open with it." said Blake." Thanks Blake.So why aren't you cold out here?" said Leaf." Oh I am very good against the cold." said Blake." I see." said Leaf.

Then Bob came toward them and Blake protect Leaf from the snow." You all right Blake?I am so sorry.Didn't you see you there." said Bob." Yeah Blake and thanks from protecting me from the snow." said Leaf." Yeah I am fine.Bob you were great up there." said Blake.

" Are you a pro snowboarder?" said Leaf." Nope.I like the snow because it is a great time up here." said Bob.

He then heard Devil yelled at him," You are a son of bitch!How fucking fast were you going?!"." Only at the normal speed." thought Bob." Right.You are so dead asshole." said Devil."So Bob? You want to go get some hot chocolate?" said Leaf." Um sure." said Bob.

He then followed Leaf who was holding his hand.Blake stood there and he said," She is going to try her very best to get him.I wonder if they remember back then.".He then went up the mountain with some skis.

Leaf was looking at Bob.He was wearing a black and red jacket but it looked big and it was showing his chest.He was been working out lately." So Leaf?You doing all right?" said Bob." Yeah.Just fine.So why are you revealing your chest?" said Leaf." Oh.I feel a little warm in this jacket so I open it up.Is it that obvious?" said Bob.

" Yeah.So why is Blake wearing a t-shirt and jeans out in this weather?" said Leaf." Because he is a werewolf." said Devil." Um him and cold don't really affect him." said Bob." I see.So you enjoy the trip so far?" said Leaf." Yeah.The slopes are amazing here.I am going to thank Mrs.Polar when I see her." said Bob." So do you like anyone?" said Leaf.

He then spitted out his hot cocoa on someone." Why did you ask me that?" said Bob." I just asked.So do you have someone?" said Leaf." Um no but that question is so weird to been asked." said Bob." So you want to go on the slopes?" said Leaf." Yeah." said Bob.

The two walked off and Mrs.Polar stood there." So she likes Bob as well.Bob is a target for some many girls and boy at Saint.I wonder who he will choose." said Mrs.Polar.

Then a girl stood there." Mrs.Polar.Enemies just broke the barrier to the lodge.What is your action?" said the girl." Don't let the customer find out or we will have a problem." said Mrs.Polar.

Bob was stuck helping Leaf on the bunny hill." I can't believe you don't know how to ski." said Bob." Well I am not the best when it comes to this stuff like you are!" said Leaf." Point taken.Don't worry.I am not going to leave you until you master this." said Bob.

Her face went red and she fell in the snow." Leaf!" said Bob.He thrnbhelped her up and she said," I am fine Bob.Just a little flustered is all."." What does that mean?" said Bob." Dense Bob.It mean I..." said Leaf.

Then Stella then grabbed Bob and Leaf felled back into the snow." So Bobby?How are you doing here?" said Stella." Fine but why did you pushed Leaf into the snow?Are you girls fighting?" said Bob." Nope.Just a little friendly competition is all." said Stella.

"And pushing someone into the snow is friendly competition?" yelled Bob." Bob.I am fine.No need to worry about me." said Leaf.

Bob then said," But Leaf."." It is fine Bob.Just a little friendly competition." said Leaf." I am going to get you a drink.Stella don't do that again." said Bob.

He ran off as Stella said," What the fuck do you think you are doing?I remember hearing that you were the daughter of a pro skier.Are you doing this to get closer to master?"." Yes I am.I making my move on him and you aren't going to stop me." said Leaf.The two then made others back away.

Bob was getting a drink and then he said to Devil who was drinking some tea," Why did Stella do that to Leaf?I thought they were friends."." It is called jealousy Bob." said Devil." Why would they be jealous?I mean they are both strong and friends." said Bob." You will understand soon." said Devil.

He then grab Leaf's soda and he crashed into Abe." Abe?I am so sorry.I didn't see you there." said Bob." It is fine Bob.So what are you doing right now?" said Abe." Well getting another drink for Leaf.For some reason she was pushed into the snow by Stella.I can't figure out why though." said Bob.

Abe then thought," That hoar!Getting ahead of me!She is going down."." Abe?You doing okay?You have been straight off into space for a good minute." said Bob." Just fine.Lets get to Leaf.I want to have a little talk with her." said Abe.Bob then thought," Does he have anger management problems?"

Bob stood there with Leaf's drink as he kept thinking." I shouldn't have brought him here.".Abe, Leaf, and Stella were arguing about something." Hey Bob.What did you do?" said a voice.

He then saw Dan." Just grabbing Leaf after Stella tripped her into the snow and Abe found me and then this happened." said Bob." You really a dense idiot." said Dan." Why does everyone keep calling me that?I mean I want to know why!" said Bob.

Dan looked at his friend and he said," You are the worst when it comes to romance."." And what is that supposed to mean?" said Bob." You need to watch a chick flick one of these days." said Dan.

Bob then steamed off." What did you do to him Dan?" said the three." Oh nothing.So do all of you like Bob?" said Dan." "Yes." said the two girls." And you Abe?" said Dan." I am not gay!I just like Bob for his power level." said Abe." Yep.He is gay for Bob." thought Dan, Leaf, and Stella.

Bob was snowboarding and he was letting his anger out." I can't you believe what he said to me Devil.I mean I am dense!I am not a rock." said Bob." Sometimes.You need to understand something Bob.You are the worst when it comes to romance." said Devil." I am not!I know love like the back of my hand!" yelled Bob." Bob.Calm down." said Devil." No I won't!" said Bob.

He then saw girls on the ground and they were stripped naked." What is going on here?" said Bob." Bob.Suit up right now." said Devil." Why?" said Bob." I sense something very strong and you need to be ready." said Devil." Okay.I trust you man." said Bob.

Bob thrnb put on his suit as two monsters came toward him.One of them was a four-armed yeti with a perverted look and a butler.Bob couldn't tell if the butler was a boy or a girl." You must be Bob?" said the yeti." And who are you two?" said Bob."We don't need to tell you anything.Go get him already.I don't want to see his face and if you fail don't even show your face again." said the butler.

It walked through a portal." Time for you to die.Icicle Punch!" said the yeti.Bob then dodged the four punches and then he blasted him with his right arm." Stay back you pervert!" said Bob.

The yeti stood up and out came panties." Dude.You are freaking sick." said Bob." I don't want to hear that from you!" yelled the yeti.Bob then made his sword into two extra arms." This is going to be fun." said Bob.

Ryan was with Carly and the two were sipping on some hot chocolate." This is nice Ryan.How did you find this place?" said Carly." My dad comes up here whenever he was time off." said Ryan." Your father must be pretty good at his job to get free time.My dad doesn't." said Carly." What does your dad do?" said Ryan." He works for the Yakuza." said Carly.

"The Yakuza?!" said Ryan." But he isn't part of the bad ones.He works with the police and most of his drinking buddies are cops." said Carly." That is good because I didn't want you to be tarnished by your father." said Ryan." And what is that supposed to mean?You saying that my dad is just some criminal!" said Carly.

People were staring at her and Ryan said," Calm down Carly.We don't want to cause a commotion."." And why shouldn't I?Will that you give a bad impression of me?!" said Carly.

Ryan then said," I don't think you are just some gangster daughter!".She then sat down and she said," Do you really think so?"." No I see you as a girl who cares about her friends a lot.I mean you did punch Bob for stopping Mary's fight." said Ryan." Is he still mad about that?" said Carly." I don't think so.Bob can never hold a grudge for that long." said Ryan.

" So what other nice things have I done?" said Carly." You helped the boy get that balloon, you helped the girl when we were skiing earlier, and just this morning you helped the twins make some friends outside of the gang." said Ryan.

Her face went red as she said," Thanks Ryan.I thought you just think of me as some hoodlum but hearing me gives me some courage to do this."." Do what?" said Ryan.

She then kissed him on the lips and Ryan said," What?"." I like you Ryan and I wanted to make it publicly known." said Carly.She then said," Bye Officer.".She skipped off as Ryan said," What just happened?"

Bob was standing there and he said," Just give up you pervert Yeti.You haven't even punched me once."The Yeti was breathing hard and he said," I haven't shown you my true power.Just watch this.".

He then grab some panties and then he was glowing." That is so sick." said Bob." Shut up!Blizzard Blast!" said the yeti.He then made a giant ice blast which made go flying." Get back here you son of a bitch!" said the yeti.

Brendan was walking with his girlfriend." So how was skiing?You were like a natural up there." said Brendan." It was fun Brendan.So who taught you to ski?" said Kari." Bob." said Brendan." But I thought he was a snowboarder?" said Kari." He knows how to ski as well.He seems like a winter athlete doesn't he?" said Brendan.

"He does.So what is like living with him?" said Kari." Actually pretty nice." said Brendan." Serious?I thought he was a slob because of the way he dresses." said Kari." Yeah but he is actually a really great cook." said Brendan." So do you want to try some of my cooking later?" said Kari." Yes.I wanted to ask you that for a long time now." said Brendan." Great.I better go get ready.What is your favorite dish?" said Kari." Well it is.." said Brendan.Then the ground shook." What is going on?" said the two.

Ace was with the snow covered Blake." So what happened to you?And why aren't you wearing any jackets?" said Ace." I was pushed into the snow by some fat guy and then I was rolled up into a snowball.Then I was an ice cube until you found me." said Blake." I see.So how big was the fat guy?" said Ace." Pretty freaking big." said Blake.

"Like planet big or universe big?" said Ace." I would say galaxy big." said Blake." Wow.He must have been huge.I would love to see him." said Ace."You want to go look for him?" said Blake." Blake.I really like you man." said Ace." Me too but no homo." said Blake." Yeah." said Ace.Then the two felt the ground move."Was that fat guy jumping?" said Ace." Nope.I smell Bob and a yeti." said Blake." Lets get going already." said Blake.The two ran off.

Clark was looking outside his hotel room." I can't believe everyone else is having fun but me." said Clark.He was stuck doing paperwork during his vacation."Missy has changed since high school." said Clark.

He pulled out his phone and he opened up his camera.He then saw himself but younger alongside a younger Mrs.Violet, a boy wearing a sheriff outfit, a woman with a sword on her back, a woman with a smile which could melt a iceberg, a woman wearing a female wizards outfit, a young Missy, and she was hugging a big man." Why made her change?" said Clark.

He then saw a yeti coming crashing down into the ground." Was that a yeti?I better tell Missy about this." said Clark.He then saw Missy enter the room." You saw the Yeti?" said Missy." Yes but how do you know of it?" said Clark." Two people got into the lodge.They must be extremely powerful to break one of Donna's barrier but anyway they are in here.We have confirmed that Bob is fighting one of them and the other one went into a portal." said Missy.

" Do we need to get down there to help him?!" said Clark." Clark.He will be fine.I mean he is Audrey-Senpai's son after all." said Missy." Right but just in case.We better put up a barrier to protect the students." said Clark." Smart." said Missy.

She then turned around and shesaid," You were looking back at that photo weren't you?"." Yeah.I miss the good old times." said Clark." Clark.It is time to grow up.You better get rid of that photo.You aren't a kid any more.You need to grow up." said Missy." And you need to have some fun.I don't think the gang would like the new you." said Clark.

Bob was looking at the yeti who was glowing." Um Devil.Why is he like that?" thought Bob." People can be powered up with certain items." said Devil." But that?!" thought Bob." Everyone is different but this is strange.Do you think you can beat him?" said Devil." Yeah.I mean I have your powers along with mine." thought Bob.

The yeti then ran off." What was that?" thought Bob." That is a good question.Go after him." said Devil." Yes sir." said Bob.He then ran after him.

Bob then saw the Yeti running around and he was stealing panties." What is his damage?" said Devil.The Yeti then said," Time for you to die.Mega Icicle Blast!" said the yeti.

He then fired giant icicle at him.He dodged them and then he said," Inferno Mach Punch or IMP.".His fist went toward the yeti and it burning his chest which made him fall toward a group of tourists." You are so dead now boy.Icicle fist!" yelled the Yeti.

The Yeti thrnbflew toward him as Bob said," Barrier!".He then made a barrier which blocked the Yeti." Time for me to end this!Polar Tundra Fist!" said the Yeti.

The Yeti broke the barrier and Bob said," Stay back!".The yeti then punched him into the ground."I defeat the almighty." said the yeti." No way.I am the best!" said Bob.

He flew up and then he said," Dragon Roar!".He then roared and made the Yeti go on his knees." Okay time to end this. Supernova throw!" said Bob.He then grab him and threw him.

Stella stood there and she said," Who was that hunk?"." Oh so you gave up on master then." said Leaf."No way.I love Bob with all my heart but that guy look a lot like Bob but different.He seem stronger." said Stella." Yeah." said Abe.He couldn't tell the girls that was Bob.

He then saw Red." Red!What are you doing here?I thought you would be doing something." said Abe."Looking for Bob.Have you seen him?" said Red." He went off to go snowboarding.Why do you need him?" said Stella." For a reason.See you girls and Abe later." said Red.

He then ran off." He is very strange.So are you guys childhood friends or something Abe?" said Leaf." You could say that." said Abe.

Red then saw Bob standing over a frozen and electrocuted Yeti." Let me guess that you were letting out some stress." said Bob." Yep and this pervert Yeti did the job so well." said Bob.

Bob went back to normal as Blake and Ace found them along with Ryan whose face was red." Is Ryan all right?" said Bob." He is fine Bob.So did you that?" said Ace." Yep.All by myself.I was so cool out there." said Bob." So did he have a partner?" said Blake." Yeah.Some butler guy.I didn't catch his name though." said Bob.

Then Ace said," Duck!".The four guys ducked as Bob was blasted with a beam of pure ice.He then saw a butler with white hair." I can see why he lose to that idiot." said the butler.

It thrnbpicked up the Yeti whose face unfrozen." What?Why are you doing this to me man?I thought we were friends!" said the Yeti." Yes.We were but you lost Yeti Alex and you know what that means." said the butler." Don't do it please!Have a heart man." said the yeti." Sorry but my heart is frozen." said the butler.It threw him into the air and then it said," Avalanche Blast.".

The Yeti then died.He then made blood go around the butler." What are you?!You killed him!For what reason?!Just because he lost! I am going to kill you!Lava Punch!" yelled Ace

He then punched the butler and then it said," You can't even compared to me.Ice Punch.".He then punched Ace into the trees which then trapped him in it." What the hell is up with this thing?!" said Ace.

He then tried to burn it but it stayed like that." Who are you?" said Bob.Red and Blake stood by behind him as Ryan went to go get Ace." Let me give you a hint Bob or is it Devil?" said the butler.

Bob then grew wings and red eyes." You got Devil.Now what the hell do you want with me?" said Devil." Oh nothing.I came here only to have some fun.I bid you a due.The name is Fate." said Fate.

He was gone as Blake then slashed at it." Dam that thing is fast!" said Blake." What was it?And how does that thing know you man?And the better question is?Why the hell are you out?!" said Red." Me and Bob are now one and he has my powers along with his." said Devil." I see.So where is Ace and Ryan?" said Blake.

Then he saw Ace being held up Ryan." That Fate is a smartass.Fate is so going down." said Ace." You couldn't take  thought." said Bob." What is that supposed to mean?And why are you out?" said Ace." I am saying that at your power level.You can flaunt it but you can't fight for shit." said Devil.

Ace then fired a giant ball of fire at him.Devil then grabbed it and then he turned it into embers." Told you.Get some training done and maybe you can beat him." said Devil.

Red then said," Where are you going?"." Back to my prison." said Devil.Bob went back to normal and he said," I am so sorry about him you guys.He is me but he isn't good with being around people."." It is fine Bob.Right guys?" said Ryan." Right." said the three." I am going off to go have some more fun." said Bob.

He then went back onto the slopes and went down the hill." So Devil?What did you do to Ace?" thought Bob." Just told the kid the truth.He can't fight Fate." said Devil." But can we?" thought Bob." Yes.We can." said Devil.

"So what was it? It was using some portal magic.I don't think that is the water man's style." thought Bob." And where did you learn this?" said Devil." I learned it from your prison.You really need to learn to clean up after yourself." thought Bob.

" I see.I think Fate is his own man." said Devil." What makes you think that?" thought Bob." I mean it killed that pervert Yeti without any doubt.That Yeti was friends with that thing but Fate betrayed him and killed him." said Devil." So?" thought Bob." What I mean is that Fate is working for someone who doesn't hate your grandfather but you." said Devil.Bob stopped on the bottom of the slopes and he said," Who could hate me?".

Up on the mountain,Fate was watching him." So you killed Yeti Alex?Got to say that I am impress Fate-Kun.I didn't know you had it in you to kill your friend in cold blood like that." said a voice.

Fate then turned around and it saw a girl." What do you want?" said Fate." Can't I see my best friend any more?" said the girl." I don't like you and anyway I am working right now.So what do you want?" said Fate." Still that emotionless asshole.I cam here to give you this." said the girl.

She then handed him a letter and she said," See you later Fate-Kun.".She was gone as Fate opened the letter.It said," Dear Fate,I am here to say don't kill in front of witness again or you will be dead.Anyway, I am here to give you your next mission.The Principal is catching on to us.So I need you to disappear for a while.Report back to base.".

Fate then ripped the letter." Stupid old man." said Fate.It then went disappeared as soon as some girls came up there." He is gone Mrs.Polar.What do we do?" said a girl." Nothing.Just get back to protect the students." said Mrs.Polar.

Ace was staring at Bob who being feed by Stella, Jade, Leaf, and Emma." He is such an asshole." said Ace." You still mad at him for earlier?You know that him and Devil are two different people." said Ryan." Well at least I didn't get kissed by Carly today." said Ace.

Ryan's face went red as he remember her and him kissing." How did you learn that?" said Ryan." I have my sources.So do you like her man?Like I say never kiss and tell." said Ace." I don't know.I mean I have girls who I have like before but they turned me down for some popular dick hole." said Ryan.

"Never heard you swear before.I like this you.So do you like her?" said Ace." You can say yes.She is so sweet but she puts up a tough girl exterior.She reminds me of one of the girls I liked back when I was a kid." said Ryan." Tell me about it." said Ace.

" Well.I has with my dad on one of his drive around.He then saw a drug operation.He told me to stay in the car.I then saw a girl.She was super cute and I liked her.Her name is Selena.She was the daughter of a crime lord.We hanged out for a while but I couldn't ask her due to her tough girl thing.She was put in prison." said Ryan.

" Guess you girls have a tough love life then.Just ask her out when we go into the city." said Ace." You are right Ace.I am not going to let Carly slip though my fingers." said Ryan.

Bob then said," So aren't you girls going to eat?I mean you girls gave me so much food."." We are fine Bob.So how did you enjoy the slopes?" said Emma.

Emma looked off as Bob said," You all right Emma?You seem off."." I just have a lot on my mind Bob.I will be fine Bob." said Emma." That is good because I don't want my best friend to be hurt." said Bob.

Emma's face went red as the three girls stared at her." I am going to go use the bathroom.Don't do anything stupid." said Bob.

He then left the room and he thought," What do you want Devil!?"." Oh nothing.Just going to do this." said Devil.

Devil then came out except without the wings." What the hell are you doing?" said Bob." Oh nothing.Just having a little fun.Just go back to sleep." thought Devil." Okay but don't do anything that will cause any suspicion." said Bob.Bob then fell asleep as Devil said," Time to go exploring."

Devil was upstairs near the Polar's home.He then turned invisible and he walked inside.He walked around and he saw a picture.

It was Bob but younger alongside the younger Blake and Ryan." Why does she have a picture of me, Blake, and Ryan?" thought Devil.He then saw another picture.It was a picture of Bob with a younger Stella, Emma, Leaf, and Jade." What the?So Bob knew his harem when he was a kid.Very interesting." thought Devil.

Then Mrs.Polar walked into the room.Devil then stood there and Mrs.Polar said," Bob has changed from the boy that I knew.He look very much stronger.Sometimes, I wish we didn't have to move up here because Stella really likes that boy.".

Devil then thought," So Stella moved away from Bob.Interesting.".She then looked at Devil and she said," I know that you are in here Devil.Reveal yourself now.".

Devil stood there and she said," What are you doing here?And what happened to Bob?"." He is fine.I am just borrowing his body for a while to learn more about my brother.So Stella and him were childhood friends?" said Devil.

" Yes but we have to move up here due to my husband's dream.He really wanted own a ski resort.So we have to move up here.Stella was sad about it but listened to her father.In a 3 years,I got a job over here at Saint and I have to moved back here.This year,I learned about your brother coming to the school so I begged my husband to bring her back down here and he did but she forgot the friendship they had." said Mrs.Polar.

" So the other girls`were also childhood friends with the dense idiot?" said Devil." Yes.I think Ryan and Blake remember them." said Mrs.Polar." So do you want me to check or something?" said Devil." Yes.I am here to tell you that I told my daughter about them being childhood friends and she will try the best to get him.You promised not to help him." said Mrs.Polar." I am not going to." said Devil.He then left the room and he walked back downstairs.

He then found Ryan and Blake playing chess." And checkmate Blake.I win." said Ryan.

Blake then flipped the board and he pouted." You suck Ryan." said Blake."Maybe you should learn how to play mutt." said a voice.

He then saw Devil."Devil?What are you doing out here?" said Ryan." Let me say that I borrow Bob for a while to learn something juicy." said Devil." What?" said Blake." You guys and Bob used to be childhood friends with Bob's harem." said Devil.

" Oh yeah.I remember those days.So what does that mean?" said Ryan." Emma still has the childhood friend card until the others remember him.Then it is fair game." said Devil." That sounds so cool.So do you want to play a game of chess with Ryan?" said Blake."He can't beat me.I am the chess king." said Ryan." Oh Ryan.I can beat you with my eyes closed." said Devil.

Devil was smiling as he opened the door.He then saw Blake in his room." So I guess that you are my roommate then?" said Blake." Yep and that was awesome how you destroy Ryan at chess.Where did you learn to play like that?" said Blake." After being alone and in my brother's dense head for 9 years.You learn some stuff." said Devil.

He then sat on his bed and Blake said," So which one of Bob's harem do you like?I personally like Leaf."." So you like the rules girl?Didn't know the mutt liked rules." said Devil."It isn't like that Bob.I mean I am a werewolf." said Blake.

"Werewolf are really popular with teenager girls I heard." said Devil."So which one do you like?" said Blake." They haven't impressed me yet." said Devil." Are you picky?" said Blake." Yes except when it comes to food." said Devil." So does Bob know anything?" said Blake.

""Nope.He doesn't what so ever.I made fall asleep so good night mutt." said Devil.He went back to normal as Blake sat there." So he has changed.I better go tell Missy about this." said Blake.

Blake walked up to Missy's room and he was about to knock on the door and heard yelling." Why can't you accept the fact that we grew up?!" said Missy." I can't because I still see that girl who was my best friend and then I see you.You grew up to be a ugly bitch.Owen would hate you." said Clark.

Clark then opened the door and he saw Blake." Your Bitch is here!" yelled Clark.

Blake then flipped him off as he walked in.He then saw Missy crying." You all right Missy?" said Blake." You won't understand Blake.You have never experienced love before.So what do you want?" said Missy." I am came here to give you information on Devil." said Blake.

" Ah the evil version of Bob.What is it?" said Missy." He and Bob are now one person and thei will be a major threat to you." said Blake." Do you feel alright doing this to your best friend?" said Missy." No I don't but I will make sure that Fate doesn't hurt him." said Blake.

Next time,
Some dates in the cities.                 

                      

                

No comments:

Post a Comment