Thursday, January 16, 2014

Yugioh GX part 17 Zane vs Camula

Bob was sitting on a bed in the nurse's office as Stella was trying to get her brother to remember her."I am so sorry Stella but I can't remember you.All I remember is bits about the Shadow Riders and Bob." said Thomas." At least you said my name.I will make sure that you remember me." said Stella." Maybe Camula knows something about this.She probably know something about it." said Jess.He was looking at his deck as Zane said," I can't let that happen.She will only want to duel me and you can't.Your duel with Fate left you tired."." I am so not tired.I can take on that girl anyday." said Jess.He stood up but was stopped by Kitty and Angel." I don't want you to get hurt again.Anyway Zane is dueling her next." said Kitty." That is right." said Bob.

Then Syrus popped his head in and said," She is back."." Okay.Kitty and Angel will stay here with your brother and inform one of us and call me if Atticus wakes up because we could use that,Syrus get Chumley to carry Thomas and tell Bastion,Chazz,Blair,and Jaden meet at the lake and tell Banner,Fate,and Alexis to get down here.We need to be ready for that bat." said Bob.The four follow the younger Truesdale as Angel said." I hope he knows what he is doing."." Big brother is the best duelist and Zane is good as well.So I have faith." said Angel.They didn't see the bat watching them.Camula had some red wine as Tanya came into the room." You defeated one of those duelists?" said Tanya." Yes and he was quite easy.That Bob is very interesting.He seems very strong in other things." said Camula." You are so picky about your men." said Tanya." Get ready for Zane.He is coming here wanting to duel me but I am a little tired from this wine and that duel.He really did try hard but he still lost.I shall be changing into my night crown.Get ready Tanya and keep them distract until I come back." said Camula.She walked off as Tanya said," I will do that well."

Chazz was in his dorm room working on his deck as Ojama Yellow was messing with the Crowler duelist." Hey boss.Why did you take this thing? Shouldn't you have given it to Bob?" said Ojama." Can it.I am going to beat Camula." said Chazz." But she looked very strong." said Ojama.He sat on the doll's face." Get off my face you weird little freak." said the doll." That sounds like Crowler but his soul was taken by that freak." said Crowler." It came from the doll boss.Let me try something." said Ojama.He then tickled the doll as it keep saying stop." I see.Your soul went into the doll.Very interesting." said Chazz.Then Bastion opened the door." Bob needs us at the lake.Grab your stuff." said Bastion." Gotcha ya bookworm." said Chazz.He grabbed his deck and the door and followed the science Ra.

The group was there as the castle rose from the lake.A red carpet came out of it." Everyone follow me." said Bob.The group followed Bob as he feel weird." I sense great power.Camula must be stronger than we thought." thought Bob.The door opened and Tanya stood on the top of the stairs." Which one of you are Zane?" said Tanya." I am." said Zane.Chazz went up to her and said," So where is Camula and my name is Chazz Princeton and I would like to take you out for dinner.".He then was punched into the right of her." Go where that annoying boy went as Zane will be waiting for Camula.She is taking a bath." said Tanya."We aren't going to wait for her highness to finish her bath." said Bastion." Just do it Bastion." said Bob." But." said Jess." Just do it.Bob knows what he is doing." said Stella." Since when was Bob being the leader?" said Chumley." Since we lost Crowler.That is when Koala." said Bob.He walked to where Chazz was and they stood there as Tanya led Zane across for her.

" So who are you Tanya? Are you a shadow rider?" said Chumley." Yes but I don't deal that much because Camula is the more popular one." said Tanya." I see." said Blair.Camula came downstairs as Chumley, Bastion,Syrus,and Chazz then had a nosebleed.She came down in some pajamas which revealed her funbags." Zaney! You came to see me.What a great man slave!" said Camula." He is not your man slave.Now tell me how to wake up Atticus,give Thomas back his memory,and return Crowler back to us!" said Bob." Zane will have to defeat me in a duel first before I give you any information." said Camula." Fine.Lets duel Camula." said Zane.Tanya walked toward us and Bob said," I thought you would be helping her."." You are very strong." said Tanya.Stella stood in front of her and Tanya said," Is she your girlfriend?"." She is Bob's childhood friend." said Chumley." I see." said Tanya.

Camula drew her first card and she said," I summon Vampire Lady in defense mode.".The woman stood there in defense mode as she set down a card." I draw!" said Zane.He looked at his hand and said," I play Power Bond to fuse my three Cyber Dragon to summon Cyber End Dragon!"The three headed Cyber dragon stood on the field and gained 4000 ATK Points." Attack that woman!" said Zane." I play Red Ghost Moon.I now gained the ATK points as life points." said Camula.Zane played de fusion to summon the three Cyber dragons in attack mode.

" That was good Zane but I send my Vampire Lady to the grave to summon Vampire Lord." said Camula.The familiar lord stood there and then Camula send him away to summon Vampire Genesis.The boss of vampires stood there and Camula said," I attack your dragon in the middle."." I play Attack Reflector Unit to summon Cyber Barrier Dragon." said Zane.Then a Cyber dragon was gone for a weaker one.Camula ended her turn." My turn.I play pot of greed." said Zane.The weird jar stood there as Power appeared as a spirit and whispered to Bob," Doesn't that look like Crowler?"." Heh you are right." said Bob." I play Photon  Generator Unit to summon Cyber Laser Dragon." said Zane.The two Cyber dragons went to the grave and a dragon stood there." I now activate his ability to send your Vampire to the grave." said Zane.The Vampire was gone and Zane said," Attack my dragons!".Camula lost 3200 life points and then Zane said," I end my turn with a facedown."

Meanwhile at the nurse's office,Banner was outside the nurse's office as Fate was inside the nurse's office with Alexis,Angel,and Kitty.Then Atticus stood up and hugged his sister." You are alive Atticus?!" said Alexis." Yes little sister.So who is these people?" said Atticus." My name is Fate and these two girls are Angel and Kitty." said Fate." Are you Sissy's boyfriend? You seem like a responsible guy." said Atticus." No way.I mean Fate and Alexis would be a terrible couple." said Angel." Wow you are so nice and a great friend Angel." said Fate sarcastically." So where is your boyfriend sissy?" said Atticus." With Stella." said Alexis." I will be right back.Got to go call Bob about you." said Kitty.She walked off and called Bob." So is this Bob guy your boyfriend?" said Atticus." Nope.He is Stella's boyfriend.So do you remember everything?" said Alexis." Yep.Where is Thomas?Stella and him must be together." said Atticus." She doesn't remember her Atticus." said Angel." I see." said Atticus.Kitty walked over to them and said," Can you walk Atticus?"."Maybe but why?" said Atticus."We need to get to the lake." said Kitty.

Camula drew a card and said," I play Illusion Gate.".A gate appeared behind her." I will need a sacrifice so let me borrow your little brother." said Camula.A bat grab Syrus as Bob fell down to the bottom floor with a push from Tanya." Bob!" yelled the group.He then disappeared as he yelled," I will defeat you Camela."." I will use Syrus's soul to summon Cyber End Dragon." said Camela.The dragon was there as all of Zane's monster were gone." Oh by the way.If you activate your Call of the Haunted which is facedown.You can block my dragon's attack but if you destroy your dragon.Your brother is gone." said Camula." Do it big brother.We need to beat the Shadow Riders so use it.My soul is worth saving the world." said Syrus." No.You have changed.Stella tell Bob to defeat this bitch." said Zane.Zane was then blast with Cyber End Dragon and turned into a doll.She took the doll and walked back upstairs.Then Tanya made the group leave the castle.

Fate's group arrived at the lake and saw the group land on land and Bob into the lake." Is that Bob who went into the lake?" said Atticus." Yes." said the group beside Banner.Bob came out of the water as Stella and Blair said," Atticus! You are awake!?"." Yes and I remember you two.Where is Zane?" said Atticus." He was taken by Camela.Zane couldn't beat her." said Syrus." I can with some help." said Bob.He stood there and Chumley said," Zane couldn't beat her and then we have Tanya to worry about!"." He is right." said Bastion and Chazz." I can with Jaden's help.You in Jaden?" said Bob." Yeah man.Time to show Camela and Tanya the power of the Evil heroes!" said Jaden." Are you Jaden?" said Atticus." Yep and I always wanted to meet you." said Jaden." Are you going to save Zane with Bob?" said Atticus." Yes and we need to come up with a strategy for dealing the ghoulish girls." said Bob.

Next time,
Bob and Jaden vs Camela and Tanya.Will the boys gets back Crowler's soul,Zane's soul,and Thomas memory?        

No comments:

Post a Comment