Saturday, January 18, 2014

Yugioh GX part 20 Brains vs the body.

A week later since Kaibaman appeared.Chazz battled his brother in a duel only using monsters under 500 ATK and he won because of a great strategy.Over at the cliff,Bastion stood there." I am going to be the next person to battle a shadow rider because it is time for Bastion Misawa to be awesome." said Bastion to himself.He opened his jacket and a card fell out.He picked it up and it was White Magician Pikeru." What is this doing in here?" said Bastion.Bastion ignore it and walked toward the Slifer Dorm.The boy genius didn't notice that his face was red.

Later that morning and in Jess's room.Bastion was standing there with his Barrel Dragon." Three,two,one! Fire!" said Bastion. The Dragon fired a blast waking up Jess,Syrus,and Chumley." Bastion? What are you doing in here?Class doesn't start for another hour." said Syrus." We are going to do some training for the shadow riders." said Bastion." But we aren't going to be dueling the shadow riders Bastion.Only Jess is." said Chumley." I now that but everyone could use some training.Now come on." said Bastion.He grab the three Slifers and dragged them out of the room.

"One two three draw!" said Bastion.They were drawing cards.Jess was yawning and then Chumley noticed Syrus was holding Thunder Nyan Nyan in his hand." Syrus? Why do you have that card in your deck?" said Chumley." It is my card crush.I mean she is so cute." said Syrus.Then Chumley held out Dian Keto The Cure Master and it is the Japanese version." This is mine.She is so hot.Who is yours Jess?" said Chumley." I have a girlfriend now but it would be this." said Jess.He held Gemini Elf and Toon Gemini Elf." Twins for the win." said Jess.Bastion looked at the three slifers and said to himself," Card crushes.That sounds just stupid.".He then thought of White Magician Pikeru and his face went red." You alright Bastion?Your face is red." said Syrus." It is nothing.It is almost time for class.Lets go." said Bastion.The four ran off as Ra was watching them." Bob will like this information very much." said Ra.He flew toward the Obelisk Blue Dorm and Bob's room.

Bob was sitting in Crowler's classroom.He then saw the Slifers trio run in with Bastion." Something is up." said Bob." You have noticed it as well." said Fate.He sat in front of Bob and Bob said," Yeah.I mean most of the guys are gone.".The room was mostly girls beside for Syrus,Chumley,Jess,Bastion,Chazz,Fate,Jaden, and Bob." Yeah and Crowler is missing.He wouldn't miss making fun of you." said Fate." I know.Maybe it is a shadow rider." said Bob." It is Bob." said a voice.The two boys saw Alexis and Stella along with the twins." We saw the boys beside our friends go toward the forest." said Angel." Does Thomas know something?" said Fate.Then Banner came running in." Would Bob,Stella,Alexis,Kitty,Jess,Chazz,and Bastion please follow me? Zane and Thomas will meet us there.Fate and Angel will go with Blair to deal with the boys who are gone who have girlfriends." said Banner." Well the question is about to be answered." said Kitty.

The group plus tagalongs Syrus and Chumley followed the professor." So where are we going?" said Bastion." Toward the next shadow rider." said Banner." And how do you know that a shadow riders is here?" said Chazz." Well.Most of the boys are missing.That should be a big clue." said Jaden." So? They could be just be sick." said Chazz." Princeton.It is a shadow riders because of that." said Jess.He pointed to a Colosseum and saw Thomas and Zane waiting outside." You guys are here.We found the missing boys and they are working for Tania and Lucy.Two Amazons." said Zane." Amazons? You must be kidding me? They are only in comics which are fake and also are a myth!" said Bastion." It is real.The leader picked them because they are ex amazons and extremely powerful." said Thomas." I mean we did just duel a vampire." said Jaden." But it is just a fake amazon who deceive this leader." said Bastion." Lets go check it out then Bastion." said Bob.

The group followed Bob into the Colosseum.They saw men and Crowler working on the Colosseum." Crowler!What are you doing here?You should be teaching." said Banner." I am here working for lady Tania and Lucy." said Crowler." Lady?" said Kitty.Then a white tiger went up to the group.Everyone stepped back beside for Bob.Bob scared the tiger toward a woman." Calm down sweetie.Don't be scared by him." said the woman.She look strong and could break a man in half.She walked toward Bob and said," My name is Tania.And who are you? You look strong.You would be a perfect husband for me.".Bob then said," Um no thanks.I accept your offer but I am already in a committed relationship with the sweetest girl on this planet.I can set you up with a really good friend of mine."." I see.So why are you here then?" said Tania." To stop you from corrupting the males of the school.Are you even really an amazon?" said Bastion." I will answer your question after I pay my workers." said Tania.

She walked toward the boys and Crowler and said," Here are your cards for a hard days work."." Thank you Lady Tania." said the men.They walked off as Crowler stood there." What am I doing here?And who are you? And where did you get these?" said Crowler." He is back." said Zane." I got them from my partner not my boyfriend question boy." said Tania." Do you mean me?" said Crowler." No of course not.I am not into men who wear makeup.I am talking about Bastion.These boys talked about you like wildfire.You are some sort of dueling genius.Unlike my sister who is somewhere here I love men who are smart.So how about you being my husband?" said Tania." I would never married a girl who uses men like this and you being impossibility.I will never married you." said Bastion." I will though because I love strong women." said Chazz.He then was punched out cold by Zane." Bastion.We need her gone so just duel her." said Alexis." She is right Bastion."said Kitty." Fine but I will win with so much style." said Bastion." Lets watch Bastion fight an amazon." said Jaden.

He walked toward the stands with Alexis,Chazz,Kitty,Syrus,Chumley,and Jess as Tania said,"Pick your deck.The one on my right is my Courage Deck and the one on my left is my Knowledge deck."." I pick the knowledge deck!" yelled Bastion." Okay then.Let me go get my duel disk and then we will duel together." said Tania.She then kissed his cheek as Bob said," Wow Bastion.You and her? What a great item you two are."." We are not together." said Bastion." Okay then.I will be watching you and Tania.Lover duel." said Bob.Bastion then walked toward the middle of the field and Crowler walked past him with Banner. Bob,Zane,Thomas,and Stella stood there.." What is with him?" said Zane." It is Crowler." said Thomas." I see.So do you know about Bob's gifts Zane?" said Stella." Yep.You told both of the Inferno siblings." said Zane." Yes I did Zane.You are so mean to me." said Bob.He walked toward the stands opposite of Jaden's group." So why are we over here?" said the three." Because of me." said a voice.

Jaden was looking at Bastion who was shuffling his deck." So where did Bob,Zane,Stella,and Thomas go?" said Syrus." I don't know but we got some great seats to watch Bastion duel his polar opposite." said Kitty." What do you mean?" said Chumley." That isn't the real question.Why should she pick nerdy Bastion over Me? The Chazz!" said Chazz." Because of your ego." said Jess." What is that supposed to mean?" said Chazz." Guys.Ask Bob or Zane later! Bastion is about to duel." said Jaden." He is correct." said a voice. Alexis turned around and saw Zane and Thomas." Where did Bob and Stella go?" said Alexis." He had to answer a call by an old friend of his." said Thomas.

Outside the stadium,Stella was confused.Only a few moments ago some girl who looked around her boyfriend age and Bob went to go hug her." So Bob? Who is she?" said the girl.Bob said," This is my girlfriend Stella Inferno."." You got a girlfriend?I am impressed." said the girl." So Bob.Who is she?!" said Stella." This is one of my duel spirits.Here let me grab her card." said Bob.He then held the Dark Magician Girl's card." Stella meet Mana.She is an old friend of mine because of Dark Magician or by his real name Mahad." said Bob.Dark Magician came out of the deck and Mana said," Wow Mahad.You look well.I haven't seen you since you were in Egypt."." Good to see.So Bob what is she doing here?" said Mahad." Oh I called her.I need her for the shadow riders plus the Duel Monster Spirit Festival." said Bob." The Duel Monster Spirit Festival?" said Manah and Stella." We will talk about this later.We are going to miss that smart kid dueling Tania." said Mana.She then ran into the stadium and the three followed her.

They joined up with the group as Syrus said," Where did you go?"." Um I had a call to answer.It was private." said Bob." I see.Tania was waiting for you." said Chumley." Um why him?" said Stella." Because if Bastion loses she wants to duel you next but I want to beat her." said Chazz." Is this because she reject you?" said Mana." What was that?" said Kitty and Jess." Oh nothing.Just your imagination." said Zane." Okay then.They are all here Tania.Now lets duel!" said Bastion." Okay fine then but go easy on little old me cute boy." said Tania.Bastion's face went red as Jaden said," Did he just blush?"." Yep.She is using the oldest trick in the book." said Alexis.

Tania drew a card and said," I summon Amazoness Swords Woman in attack mode and then I end my turn with a facedown.".A powerful female warrior stood there and a card was behind her." I draw!" said Bastion. He looked at his hand and said," I summon Magnet Warrior Sigma Plus in attack mode then I attack your amazon!".Bastion then lose 300 life points as she said," That was a great attack Bastion sweetie.I play Pride of Tribe to bring another Amazoness Swords Woman from my deck in attack mode.".The warrior return as Bastion said," Good move I guess.I end my turn with a facedown.".His face was red as Tania was smiling.

" I summon Amazoness Blowpiper in attack mode." said Tania.Another woman stood down there and Bastion said." I activate Magnet Force Minus to turn your monster into a negative monster."." What does that mean? We didn't have science at the island so can you explain it to me big brain?" said Tania." Okay sure.You can attack with your newly summoned monster.Did you get that sweetie?" said Bastion." I did and I love that nickname.I active Amazon Spellcaster to switch our monster attacks." said Tania.The warrior was now at 1800 and the robot was 800." I attack." said Tania.Bastion lost his monster and 1000 life points."I attack with my swordswoman." said Tania.Bastion lost 1500 life points." I end my turn and my blowpiper attack turn back to normal.Your turn cuttie." said Tania.Bastion's face went red as he said," I activate Magnet Conduction Plus to return my warrior to my hand.I then put him back plus Magnet Warrior Omega Minus to the grave to summon my Conduction Warrior Linear Magnum in attack mode.".A weird robot stood there as Bastion set down two cards." I now attack your blowpiper and it gains 400 extra ATK points.So fire!" said Bastion.Tania lost 2300 life points and Bastion said," I end my turn.Your turn honey bear."

" Did Bastion just say honey bear?" said Syrus and Chumley." Yep." said Jess and Chazz." That is so weird to see him be lovey dovey with a shadow rider but love is weird like that." said Kitty." Agree." said Jaden and Alexis.Tania then said," I now attack your robot thing."." I will stop you by playing Power off.This allows me to bring my warriors." said Bastion.The two monster return onto the field." I cancel my attack but I summon Amazoness Paladin in attack mode." said Tania.A woman who has a paladin stood there." I end my turn with two facedowns." said Tania." Bastion will lose this duel and us a key." said Bob." What do you mean Bob? I mean Bastion is going to win this." said Stella." He is right Stella.He was fallen under her spell. That is how she got those boys and Crowler early." said Thomas." So Bastion is going to become her husband?" said the group." Yes." said Bob.

Bastion drew and said," I summon Magnet Warrior Zeta Minus in attack mode.Then I play One Hundred Thousand Gauss and give it to your Paladin."A warrior stood next to its brother." I play Dramatic Rescue to special summon Amazoness Tiger in attack mode." said Tania.A tiger was on the field and it gained 800 ATK points." I will win this Tania sweetie." said Bastion." I now play Amazoness Archers.You lose Honey but I will never stop loving you." said Tania.Bastion then lost his life points and he ran to Tania." I am sorry about that honey." said Bastion." It is okay.I have decided how to duel next." said Tania.He pointed to Jess and Kitty said," No you will be dueling me."." Your name is Kitty? I am sorry but I don't duel sisters." said Tania." I will though." said a voice.

A woman stood there.Remember that amazon in the justice league cartoon.That is Lucy." Lucy! You would fight a fellow sister?" said Tania." Yes.She seems strong.Come back here tomorrow." said Lucy." She will win." said Jess.The girls walked off with Bastion.Bob then said," So who is going to be her tag partner?"." I will." said a voice.

Next time
Sisters vs an angry girlfriend.                  

No comments:

Post a Comment