Sunday, January 5, 2014

Yugioh Gx part 3 The Graduation Duels

This part is a reference to an older part because this part was based on the Promotion duels and in the last Yugioh story it was also part three.What are the odds of that?!

Three weeks have past since that duel between old friends.Bob is still the top freshman duelist due to many reasons such as him being the son of Yugi Moto and Rebecca Hawkins, him being a student with great grades, and the teachers loving him.

He is still being an asshole to people beside Zane, Stella, Chumley, Syrus, Jaden, Blair, and Alexis.

Bob was putting on his uniform which was his black jacket, red shirt, and black jeans.He then saw his staff."I haven't used in a while." thought Bob.

He then remember getting the staff.The staff was using for training his powers.He then mastered his powers in a year but he keep the weapon around because it was his only friend beside the spirits.

He picked it up and he said,"I wonder if I can still use this thing.".He then turned into a bag."Cool.I wondered." said Bob.He then put his duel disk in his bag."So cool." said Bob.He then opened his door and he walked toward the main academy.

He was walking to school and he saw Slifers and Ras dueling each other."So what is going on here Dark Magician?I told you to do some recon." whispered Bob.

"Today is the Promotion duels.Today Slifers Reds can become Ra Yellows and Ra Yellows can become Obelisk Blue if they ask a Obelisk to duel them and if they win they switch dorms.Weren't you paying attention in class yesterday when Crowler told you about?" said Dark Magician.

"I was but Crowler was yelling at me for something that I didn't do to him.I mean who glues some hair to a cat.It is just childish." whispered Bob."You know who did it right?" said Dark Magician."Of course I did.How dumb do you think I am?" whispered Bob.

"Let me guess who it is.Was is it a slifer?" said Dark Magician." Yep.I don't know which one but I will find out soon." whispered Bob."I see.Oh by the way.Girls behind you.I suggest you dodge them soon." said Dark Magician.

Bob then jumped up and he saw at least ten girls try to tackle him."Now ladies.You need to get better at that to catch me the gingerbread man." said Bob.He then ran off toward the Slifer dorm.

He then stopped to catch his breath when he saw a woman pushing a truck up the hill.

He went to up and he said,"You need some help my lady?"."Thank you kind sir.Aren't you the boy all the girls are talking about?Is your name Bill?" said the woman."No but you are close.My name is Bob.So what is in the truck?" said Bob.

"Stuff like some new cards but I don't think you would need any.You are one of the top freshman duelists after all." said the woman."Everybody need to change up their decks after a while or it will be easy to defeat them.So what is your name?" said Bob.Her name is Ms.Dorothy.What are you even doing here?" said a voice.

Bob then turned around and he saw Jess."Morning accent boy." said Bob."You didn't answer my question.Why are you helping her?I thought you hated us." said Jess.

"I don't hate everyone on this island and Ms.Dorothy need some help and I wanted to help her.You can help if you want." said Bob.

Jess then helped the two push the truck up the hill."So how do you two boys know each other?" said Ms.Dorothy."He is in my class and is the student which all teachers love." said Jess.

"Not all of them.Crowler does hate my guts after all." said Bob."Oh Vellian really must like you then.He only picks on people who he likes." said Ms.Dorothy.

Jess then started to laugh at the name."His name is Vellian?Oh my god.That is so funny.I am going to tell the others about this." said Jess."I won't allow that.Crowler will tell us his first name eventually so lets keep that secret to ourselves for now but we can still laugh about it." said Bob.

Jess agreed with the Obelisk and the three pushed the truck into the store."Thank you boys for helping me out with this thing.Do you mind if I give you two a little present for all your hand work." said Ms.Dorothy."I will take mine later Ms.Dorothy.Do you mind keeping mine with you till lunch break?" said Bob.

"Sure thing Bob.I owe you this little favor.Jess would you like your cards now or later?" said Ms.Dorothy."I will take them but I could use some breakfast.Chumley ate all of our food." said Jess.

"Ha but I could use one of these Eggwichs that Jaden keeps talking about.It sounds good because pushing up a heavy truck and running from crazy fangirls makes a man hungry." said Bob."Yeah man.So I bet 20 bucks that you can't get a golden one on your first try.You in?" said Jess."Yep but I will get it." said Bob.

He then pulled out a sandwich and he opened it.It was golden and Hess's mouth was open."How?!" said Jess."Lucky of the draw.Now where is the 20 bucks you promised me?" said Bob.

Stella was looking at the door."Stella? You doing all right?You have been staring at the door for the entire class." said Alexis.

She then turned around and she saw Alexis, Mindy, and Jasmine looking at her."I am worried.Bob is never late to a class." said Stella."What about that accent kid?Isn't he always late?" said Jasmine."So do you like Jess?I mean he is cool but not as cool as Bobby!" said Mindy.

"Ladies.I don't mind that you girls are talking before the test but do you mind being a little more quiet?Some people didn't study for this test so they need peace and quiet." said a voice.

It was Professor Banner and his cat Pharaoh."Sorry Professor but we are just worried about Bob and Jess." said Stella."It is fine ladies.To be honest with you girls,am worried about them as well.Jess is one of the top duelists in Slifer Red and Bob is one of the best duelists I have ever seen and he is better than Zane in a way." said Banner.

"Seriously Professor?Bobby may be good but no one can beat Zane." said Jasmine."Who knows Jasmine?I mean Bob is showing his family roots in class." said Professor Banner.

The girls then looked at him and they went back to studying.Alexis was with Stella who was looking at the door and she said,"Don't worry so much about him Stella.I mean Bob is going to be fine."."I know that Alexis but a girl can be worry.I mean your boyfriend is right over there." said Stella.

She then pointed at the sleeping Obelisk who was with the Slifers and they were sleeping as well."Do you think any of them are going to move on to Ra?" said Stella."Maybe the British guy?I mean he really wants to be an Obelisk blue." said Alexis.They saw the boy studying like crazy.

Then the door opened and Bob and Jess stood there."Mr.Moto and Jess.You are late for my class.Bob this is your first time but this is Jess's 3rd time.So Jess detention." said Banner.

"Actually Professor.We were helping Ms.Dorothy with her truck so she said she would call us in." said Jess."I knew about this Jess.I was just joking with you and Mr.Moto around.Please sit down.We are studying the test in five minutes.So start studying like crazy." said Banner.

Bob then sat down next to the girls and Stella then slugged him."Ow.Why did you do that?" said Bob."Because you made me worried for you.I was worried about my best friend." said Stella."I would be fine.I can take care of myself.Thanks for your concerns." said Bob.

"Bob.Why aren't you studying for the test?I mean this test could make you into a Slifer red." said Alexis."Unlike your sleeping beauty over there.I have been ready for this test since the start of the year." said Bob."How?" said the two girls."Because Banner is really good at giving hints for future tests." said Bob.

Meanwhile,a man in a trench coat was outside the card shop."I am going to get those new cards before these brats." said the man.

If you couldn't tell by now it was Professor Vellian Crowler.He was plotting to destroy Bob for some reason.He then saw the guys bring in the cards.The man then opened the gate and Crowler sneaked in."I am going to destroy this brat." thought Crowler.

Bob was sitting outside and he was laying on a tree."Bob?You doing all right?You are staring off into space again." said Wicked Eraser."Just fine.I am just thinking about some stuff is all." said Bob.

"You miss being the fun and happy Bob and you wanted to change?" said Wicked Eraser."Nope but good try though." said Bob."So what is your problem?I mean you aren't really a deep thinker." said Wicked Eraser." Well I was thinking about telling Chancellor Sheppard about something." said Bob.

"I see so why haven't you told him?" said Wicked Eraser."Let me see.I have been dueling students, going to class, hanging out with my "friends", and doing my homework.I haven't had the time." said Bob.

"You could go right now.I mean you only have one test left and that is the dueling test and that is after lunch." said Wicked Eraser."I could go do that but I am so comfy and I don't want to get up." said Bob."You are still a lazy bum after all these years." said Wicked Eraser."That I am Eraser." said Bob.

His phone then started to ring as Eraser said,"You still carry that thing around?"."Yes I do.It works just like on the schools PDA and I like using it so shut up." said Bob.

He then answered it and the voice said," Hello Bob.It is me Ms.Dorothy."."Ms.Dorothy.Where did you get my number if you don't mind me asking?said Bob."From Chancellor Sheppard." said Dorothy.

"I see.So what do you need Ms.Dorothy?" said Bob."Are you busy right now?" said Ms.Dorothy."Nope.I'm just relaxing on a tree.What do you need?" said Bob.

"Do you mind coming down to the card shop to help out?The rest of the employees have the day off and I can't handled these students alone." said Ms.Dorothy.

"Sure thing.Do you have a spare uniform in there?I don't want students thinking anything that would ruined your reputation." said Bob."I do but I don't care about that silly old thing.I just want students to think I am here to help them." said Ms.Dorothy."Okay I will be down there in a minute." said Bob.

He then stood up and he grab his bag.Wicked Eraser said,"You are going to help out that old lady from this morning?Why?"."It will buy some time and I always helped out the ladies who don't drive me up a wall." said Bob.

Bob then knocked on the back door to the shop and Ms.Dorothy then opened the door."Bob You made it before the lunch rush." said Ms.Dorothy.She then hugged him and he said,"Can you please let me go?You are crushing my kidneys.".

She then let him go as she said,"Sorry.I don't know my own strength."."It is fine.I have been through worse." said Bob.

He then walked in and he put on the uniform."So what do you need me to do Ms.Dorothy?" said Bob."We need to put in the new stock from this morning.I need to go get something from the trucks.Do you mind doing that by yourself?" said Ms.Dorothy."It isn't a problem." said Bob.

She then left the store as Bob did the task in super speed.She came back in and she said,"How did you do that so fast?"."I am really good at menial labor." said Bob."Thanks for helping me out.You are a great kid." said Ms.Dorothy."I know but I am always here to help the weak." said Bob.

Her face went on fire and she said,"I can see why all the girls like you so much."."I am just that kind of guy." said Bob.

The lunch bell rang as the students came running.Bob was at the counter.He then then saw a man wearing a trench coat came up to him and he was holding all the new cards."Is that Crowler?Oh this is going to be good." thought Bob."Excuse me.I would like to pay all these cards." said Crowler.

"I didn't know we let weirdos in the school." said Bob."I am not a weirdo!Here is the money for the cards." said Crowler."Okay Weirdo.Hey Ms.Dorothy some weird guy bought all the new cards.Get ready to tell all the kids and Weirdo do you mind staying here?" said Bob."I am not a weirdo!" said Crowler."Right.Just keep telling yourself that." said Bob.

Jess, Bastion, and Syrus were walking toward the card shop."So Bob helped you and Ms.Dorothy pushed a truck?This is such a lie.I mean why would a Obelisk Blue like him help you.The kid who has an accent." said Bastion.

"It is true.I mean he helped you and Chazz that one time." said Jess."He is right Bastion.Bob is a nice guy." said Syrus."Lets just get these new cards all ready.I don't need them but you two obvious do." said Bastion.

"I don't." said Jess."Why is that Jess?" said Syrus."For helping out Ms.Dorothy this morning.Me and Bob got some wicked cards but Bob didn't take his." said Jess.

"And would that pompous Obelisk need new cards for?" said Bastion."He said something about it but I couldn't hear the full speech." said Jess."And what did he say?" said Syrus.

Then students came walking out of the store."What is happening?" said Bastion."Lets ask Ms.Dorothy about it." said Syrus."Right little buddy." said Jess.

The three walked in and they saw Bob reading a magazine."Oh hey it is Pipsqueak, British guy, and Accent.What are you guys doing here?" said Bob."And what are you doing here is the better question!?" said Bastion.

"Calm down Bastion.He is helping out Ms.Dorothy.Am I right Bob?" said Jess."Correct Accent.I am here because Ms.Dorothy asked for my help." said Bob."You know that I would have called Jess but he was in a test." said Ms.Dorothy."I know that Ms.Dorothy." said Bob.

"So what are you three boys doing here?" said Ms.Dorothy."Why was everyone leaving in a depressing way?Weren't new cards coming in today?" said Syrus.

"They did come in Pipsqueak but some guy in a trench coat bought them all." said Bob."Why didn't you tried to stop him?" said Bastion."He payed enough money for the cards and some extra money for the shop." said Ms.Dorothy."I see.Well guys we better get ready for our duels." said Syrus."Right." said Bastion.

The three left as Bob thought,"Wonder who Crowler is giving the cards too.Oh well.It will be exciting to see.".

Meanwhile,three Obelisk Blue were walking around.One of them was tall and thin and he had black hair, the other one was short and large and he had green hair, and the final one look like the son of a mob boss and he had white hair.

"I can't believe that guy brought all those new cards.Right Boss?" said the tall one."Yeah Boss.Clark is right about this.I mean all of the cards were for you.I mean you want to beat Bob don't you." said the fat one."You want to but I don't want to Lewis" said the boy with white hair.

"Yeah Lewis.I mean you were beaten by the guy." said Clark." You want to beat Bob fatty?" said a voice."Who said that?And I am not fat!I am big boned." said Lewis."No you are just fat." said the whited hair boy."Shut up Boss." said Lewis.

Then the strange man aka Crowler appeared."Hey you are that weird guy from the card shop." said Clark."I am not weird!" said Crowler."Okay.So what do you want with my friend here?" said the white haired boy. "Well Mister Falcon.Let me reveal myself to you idiots." said Crowler.

It was Crowler.Lewis and Clark were shocked."Professor Crowler?!" said the two."I am a doctor!Just look at these!" said Crowler

It was all the rare cards."You bought all the rare cards?!" said Lewis."And on a teacher salaries no less." said Clark."Shut up.So what do you want with us Crowler?" said the white haired boy also known as Mr.Falcon.

"Well Fate was it?Your fat friend over there filled out a duel form to fight Bob in the duel.Is that true Fatty?" said Crowler."Yes and my name is Lewis!" yelled Lewis."Well as a teacher who wants Bob to cry here are some cards to give you a leg up in your duel against him." said Crowler.

He then threw the card toward him and ran off."Are you going do this Lewis?" said Fate."I am because I want Bob to cry in front of all his fans." said Lewis.

Fate walked off as he said,"Clark.Make sure he uses those cards right.I am going to get something to eat.".

Bob was changing back into his clothes and he walked out of the shop and he saw Stella, Alexis, and a half awake Jaden."Hey guys." said Bob."We finally found you!Why are you here?" said Stella."I was helping Ms.Dorothy out." said Bob.

Ms.Dorothy then appeared and she said,"You almost forgot your new cards hon.I hope you win in your duel with that student later."."Thanks Ms.Dorothy.Call me if you need some help again." said Bob."So you got some new cards for helping out Ms.Dorothy?" said Jaden.

"Yes and you guys were looking for me?I thought you guys would be in the cafeteria.Aren't they serving Fried Shrimp today?" said Bob."They are?Why didn't you tell me Lex?" said Jaden."Because we had to look for Bob." said Alexis."Well since you found me.Lets go then." said Bob.

"Can I borrow you mister Moto?" said a voice.The group then saw the boy aka Fate."Aren't you Fate?" said Alexis. "Fate?" said the three.

"You guys aren't social.He is the son of a mobster and one of the best duelist in Obelisk." said Alexis."Yes I am.I am impress that you know who I am Miss Rhodes." said Fate.

"And how do you know my girlfriend Fate was it?" said Jaden."The guys who I lived next to talked about her a lot and they want you dead Jaden." said Fate.

"Anyways Fate.What do you need with Bob?If it is a duel you will have to wait." said Stella."I don't want a duel with him now.Maybe later but not now.I came here about my friend." said Fate.

"You are friends with the kid I am dueling?I didn't m even know that he had friends." said Bob." He is part of my family mob.Anyway Professor or Doctor Crowler gave him those new cards.I just came here to warn you about it." said Fate.

"Thanks Fate.You are a really nice guy Fate.You can hang out with me any time." said Bob."You are welcome Mister Moto.If you need me I am off to get some fried shrimps before they run out." said Fate.

He thrnbwalked off with Jaden following him."Your boyfriend's stomach is very interesting." said Bob."It really is but are you ready for that duel?I mean Fate's father gang is really good at the game." said Alexis.

"I am and with these new cards.This duel will be a piece of cake." said Bob."Are you sure about this Bob?I mean whenever you said that you always lost." said Stella.

"I have changed since then." said Bob." True but I can be still worried about you." said Stella." I know that and I thank you for that." said Bob.

Her face went red as Bob said," Lets go get some lunch.".

He then walked toward the cafeteria as Alexis whispered to Stella,"Do you like him?I mean he is pretty cool."."Yeah." said Stella."Then ask him out already girl before some other girl gets him." said Alexis.

"I would do that but I am too scared." said Stella."Don't worry about it Stella.When you are ready,Bob will say yes." said Alexis."Are you sure about that?" said Stella."Have I ever been wrong?" said Alexis."Yes several times now." said Stella."I am 100% right about this so don't worry so much about it." said Alexis.

After Lunch,the graduations duels began.Bob was watching them.He was all alone because where he was sitting was the senior area.

"Okay Bob.Who are you going to use in that duel with the fat kid?" said Stardust."Actually Dragon.He is big boned." said Armageddon."And how do you know the difference?" said Stardust."Can you guys be quiet for one minute?" said Bob.

The two thrnblooked at Bob and Stardust said,"Aren't you worried?"."No I am not.I am trying to watch the duels but you two won't shut up." said Bob."

The two were gone as Zane showed up."So you talking to your duel spirits again?" said Zane."You think I am crazy don't you?" said Bob."Yes and no." said Zane."That isn't a clear answer." said Bob.

"I do think that you are a little crazy but with the stuff that you can do.I don't doubt you and your power." said Zane."That makes sense.So don't you have a duel?" said Bob.

"Seniors don't have that.Most seniors are in Ra or Obelisk anyway.So you worried about your duel with that fat kid who is friends with that mob boss kid?" said Zane."I don't why everyone keeps calling him fat.He is big boned." said Bob.

"And how do you know that?" said Zane."No one can be that big." said Bob."What about Chumley?" said Zane."Well I think that he is half koala whenever I see him.Isn't he a senior like you?" said Bob.

"Yes and no.He failed the first two years so they treat him as a freshman." said Zane." I see.So where is your girlfriend?" said Bob." Down there with the others.She sent me up here to get you." said Zane.

"So they sent the robot dragon fan boy to come get me?Smart girl." said Bob."What did you just say?" said Zane."Nothing Zane.Nothing at all.Lets just get going." said Bob.

The two walked down to the group which was Alexis, Mindy, Jasmine, Bastion, Jess, Syrus, Chumley, Chazz, Stella, and Blair."So where is the boyfriend Alexis?" said Zane.

He then sat next to Blair and Bob which is between Mindy and Jasmine." In a duel.Since he slept through his test.He has to battle a second year.And will you two let Bob go?I think he is dead in there." said Alexis.

She then helped Bob out of the two girls hug of death and he then sat next to Stella who gave him a dirty look." What did I do Stella?Please tell me." said Bob." You had your head stuck between girls and you didn't tried to get out." said Stella.

"One they trapped me." said Bob. "I am still mad at you." said Stella."Ha.Bob lost his only friend."said Chazz." Aren't you my friend Princeton?" said Bob.

He then stop talking as Bastion said,"I heard something about that kid you are dueling."."Is his name Lewis?" said Bob."Yeah.How did you know that Bob?" said Syrus."Lucky guess." said Bob.

"Bobby is super smart pipsqueak." said Mindy."You don't get to call him that." said Bob."Thanks Bob." said Syrus."I get to." said Bob.

The group then felled down as Jasmine said,"Sometimes Bob can be a genius and every other time he is an idiot."."And what is that supposed to mean?I was trying to make a joke." said Bob."You make a joke?That is serious funny Bob." said Jess."It was a good attempt Bob." said Chumley.

"Would Mr.Moto and Lewis please report to the main stage?" said a voice."Guess I'm up.You guys better watch." said Bob.

He then jumped down from his seat and hebwalked toward the stage."So Stella?Is he a cyborg?" said Jess."Nope he is your normal human.So why do you think that?" said Stella.

"I mean he is really smart." said Jasmine."He is really strong." said Mindy."He sucks at making jokes." said Bastion and Chazz."And he acts like an emotionless human being." said the four.

"I can disprove your theory.He drinks water and he goes swimming at the pool." said Syrus." What?!We have a pool here!" said Chumley."You have been here for three years and you didn't know that." said Zane." I didn't leave my room that often." said Chumley."Same old Chumley." said Blair.

Then Jaden appeared." Hey guys.Guess who I found." said Jaden.

Fate then stood next to him."Fate?!Jaden how do you know this hunk?" said Mindy."I met Mr.Yuki when I need to talk with Mr.Moto.You two must be Mindy and Jasmine.I heard a lot about you two girls." said Fate."Really?" said the two girls.

The girls went into dream mode as Jaden sat next to Alexis and Fate next to Stella." That is Bob's seat." said Stella."I know thar but Bob is in his match with one of my men which will take a while." said Fate.

"So you are friends with the fat kid?" said Chazz."He is big boned." said Chumley."The Koala boy is right.Lewis is a big boned boy just like his dad and a great duelist." said Fate."But Bob will win." said Blair."Maybe." said Fate.

Bob then grabbed his duel disk and he placed his deck inside."Welcome to the duel that will be the best duel today! " said Crowler.

He then saw Crowler."Hey Professor Crowler.Finally took off that trench coat." said Bob."How did you know that?You were the employee from earlier." said Crowler."It took you this long to figure that out.How did you even become a teacher?" said Bob."Shut up you slacker." said Crowler.Bob then said quietly,"Okay Vellian.I will behave.". 

Crowler then said on the microphone,"Here we have Bob vs Lewis.Both students are Obelisk Blue and this will be an interesting battle." said Crowler.

Then Lewis came out."You are going down Bob." said Lewis."Wow a challenger who isn't scared of me.You will be fun to crush in a battle." said Bob."Begin!" said Crowler.

"I will go first.I draw and then I summon Blackland Fire Dragon then I play Triple  Summon to summon Dragon Warrior and Red Eyes B Chick.Then I play Dragonic Contact to summon Armored Dragon.I then end my turn with a face down." said Lewis.

Four Dragon then stood in front of Bob and he said,"So you use dragons?I see.I draw.".

He then drew one of the cards that he got from Ms.Dorothy."Awesome." said Bob."What is it Bob?Do you admit your loss to these dragons?" said Crowler."Um no but good guess though.I play Blue Flame Swordsman then I play Triple Summon to summon The Sneaky Fox and the Playful Dog!"said Bob.

He then played a swordsman on the field ready to destroy the dragons and then there was a fox and dog."Are you serious?" said the two."I have never been more serious in my life.I then play the Trap card Fox and Dog Destruction.The Sneaky Fox and The Playful Dog will go on to my opponents and thei lower each monster down by 1000 ATK points.So each of your monsters will be around 800 or less.I get all the life points as well." said Bob.

The dog and fox then weakened the four dragons and Bob gained 2500 life points."And now I played the Spell card Foc and Dog Power Up.This give my swordsman here four attacks so eat this.Oh yeah I win." said Bob.The Swordsman then slashed the four dragons and Lewis lost 4000 life points." The winner is Bob." said Crowler.

The Sneaky Fox,The fox who once played tricks on the people,LV 2,Attribute Dark, ATK 1000 DEF 2000, Type Special, Effect/Normal.Once a normal fox, she was cursed by Loki,the Norse god of mischief to live with a stupid dog.They work really well together.You can summon either of them if you have the card in your hand.
The Playful Dog,the dog who has the brain power of a acorn,LV 2, Attribute Light, ATK 2000 DEF 1000, Type Special, Effect/Normal .Once a normal dog,he was blessed by Thor,the Norse god of Thunder to live with a sneaky fox.They worked really well together and the Dog likes the fox.You can summon either of them if you have the card in your hand.
Fox and Dog Destruction.Trap.Normal.This only work if you have either the Playful Dog or the Sneaky Fox on the field.Weakens monsters on opponent's side of field down by 1000 points of your selected monster.
Fox and Dog Power Up.Spell.Normal.This only work if you have either the Playful Dog or the Sneaky Fox on the field .Power up selected monster and it also allows an extra attack per monster on their field.

Zane stood there and he said,"I got to say that I am impress with his dueling."." That was awesome.I mean he was using new cards.Did Ms.Dorothy give him some rare cards for helping out at the shop?" said Syrus.

"Yes but he didn't accept them this morning." said Jess."Did he accept them when he was working there during the test?" said Chumley."And how do you know that?" said Alexis."I told him because it was funny to see him during public labor." said Bastion.

He was thrnb knocked out by the two girls and Blair said,"He was pretty strong down there.So Stella,is this the same guy from childhood?"."Yes." said Stella."You told us that he was the worst duelist ever!But just a few minuteshe rocked that guy." said Chazz."He still battle the same like when he was a kid.Always with overconfidence.Those are Stella's words not mine." said Jaden.

Stella then nodded her head and Fate said,"So you two are childhood friends of him?Very interesting.Well I better go get Lewis.I shall see you kids around."

Fate then left the group and the two girls said,"He is so cool."."He isn't that cool.I mean the Chazz is way cool than him." said Chazz."Yeah Chazz.You are so cool." said Bob sarcastically.

Chazz then turned around and fell out of his chair."Bob.You were awesome out there." said Syrus."Nothing less from the best freshman duelist." said Bob.

Bastion then woke up and he said,"You won that battle from those cards that you got from Ms.Dorothy.It was pure luck."."Nope.I just am that good." said Bob.

Jess then said,"You were awesome in your duel."."Thanks Accent boy.I saw your duel as well.It was pretty good and one of the best."said Bob."Bob giving a Slifer a compliment?" said Chumley."I don't hate all Slifers just some.Well I am leaving." said Bob.

He then walked off as Zane said,"So was he always been like this?I have only known him since my freshman year.He came here with his father."."No.He was very emotional." said Jaden."What made him change?" said Blair."That is a good question." said Alexis.

Bob thrnbclosed his door and he placed his bag which turned back into his staff."I better go take a shower." said Bob.He then took off all his clothes and he entered his bathroom.

Meanwhile,the spirits of Stardust, Armageddon, Wicked Eraser, Dark Magician, The Sneaky Fox or her nickname Z, and The Playful Dog aka Scampers were on his bed.

"So you guys are Bob's strongest monsters?My name is The Playful Dog or Scampers and I like your master a whole lot." said Scampers.

He then ran around in a circle."Is he always like this fox?" said Armageddon."The name is Z by the way and yes.He is a playful puppy plus he is stupid." said Z."Aren't you two partners or something?Shouldn't you be nice to him?" said Eraser.

"No mister Eraser.Z says that stupid means that I am the best dog ever." said Scampers.Stardust said,"Yeah.I mean you say stupid to me all the time.So it means that I am the best dog ever."." Yes.You are the best dog ever." said Magician.

The four then looked at the dragon and the dog who were playing with each other and said," Idiots."

Bob then heard his door."Can you wait one second!?" said Bob.He then put on some clothes which was a shirt with a image of the elements and some lounge pants.

He then opened the door and it was a delivery boy." Are you mister Bob?" said the boy."Yes I am.So who are the flowers from?Because I am not gay." said Bob."I don't know who gave you these flowers but it wasn't me.So where is the money?" said the deliver boy."Bill it to a Vellian Crower.Say it is from his favorite student."said Bob.

He then closed the door and he was holding the flowers." I better find a vase for these or I can give them to the garden." said Bob.

He then looked for a bottle when the flowers started to glow." This could be bad or good." said Bob.

Then he saw the flowers which had a pack of cards and a letter.He then grab the letter and he opened the letter with his finger.

He them read the letter."Dear Mr.Moto, My name is Maximillion Pegasus,the creator of Duel Monsters.You know why I sent these cards in the flowers of magic.I learned a lot about your family roots and since I am a great friend of your family.I gave you some premo cards to help you in your duels.Love Maximillion Pegasus.".

Bob then picked up the cards and he looked at them."Thank you Peagsus.Time to have some fun." said Bob.

Next time,
A man with the connection to Bob's father past comes to the island around Halloween.
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment