Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Yugioh GX part 26 Egyptians vs the new age.

Bob was sleeping in Banner's class and he was snoring." Does he really have to do that?" said Angel." He was up all night playing some game with his friends." said Fate." I understand that but does he have to snore?" said Angel.She then threw a pencil at his head and he stopped snoring." Thank you Ms.Jones. Anyway.Their have been many amazing duelists in our century like Yugi Moto,Seto Kaiba,and Bob Moto." said Banner." Those guys are all cute but not as much as Bobby." said the girls beside for Alexis,Kitty, Stella,and Angel." Yes but their was a duelist tag team before them." said Banner." Who was it?" said Jess." Abidos the third who was a prince and Iris a local girl on the street.They haven't lost a single duel in 3000 years." said Banner." That is so cool.I want to duel them!" said Jaden." You would lose to them slacker." said Chazz." Chazz.Be quiet." said Syrus and Jess." Mr.Yuki,Mr.Princeton,Mr.Anderson,and Mr.Yuki.You will be serving detention." said Banner.The three sighed as Bob then thought," Abidos.Very interesting.".

Later that night,Alexis and Stella were at the light house." So has Atticus told you about what happened to him yet?" said Stella." Nope.Has Thomas?" said Alexis." Nope.He can't remember it.It is piss me off." said Stella." Don't worry about it so much Stella.They will remember in due time." said Zane.He stood their with his emotionless look." Zane?! I thought you were with Blair." said Stella." She is sick and since Fate,Bastion, Thomas,Angel,Kitty,Atticus,Chumley,and everyone else is busy.I want to hang out with my little sisters." said Zane.

He then hugged the two girls as Alexis said," You doing alright Zane?"." Just thinking." said Zane." About what?" said Stella." What am I going to do after I leave Duel Academy?" said Zane." You could go into the pro league." said Alexis." I know but Blair is going to be a teacher." said Zane." That is good." said Stella." But we wouldn't be able to see each other because I will be always on the go." said Zane." Don't break up with her Zane.She will be here right?" said Alexis." She will be going to that school that Crowler is raving about." said Zane." So stay together Zane." said Stella.Then they were surround by mummies." Stay behind me!" said Zane.The two girls hid behind Zane as they were taking by mummies to a ship.

Bob was behind the school.He was mediating with the spirit of the elements in his body.He then sensed Soul Reaper." What is it Soul Reaper?" said Bob." Mummies." said Soul Reaper.Bob then stood there and said," What are you talking about?"." Two of the shadows riders can control mummies." said Soul Reaper." Are they coming for the people who have keys?" said Bob." Yes.We have Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl protecting the main building,the Wicked Gods got Ra Yellow,The Egyptian gods got Slifer Red,and The legendary Dragons got the blue dorms.The mummies are now coming from you.What are you going to do?" said Soul Reaper." Fight of course." said Bob." You are the boss." said Soul Reaper.Bob then went into the same suit as Powerful Power.He then was surround by mummies." Time to kick ass and take names." said Bob.

Chazz,Jaden,Jess,and Syrus were walking toward the Slifer Red dorm." Can't believe they locked me out." said Jaden." Don't worry so much about it.You can stay with us." said Syrus." But what about Chumley Sy?" said Jess." Oh yeah.Maybe Chazz can share?" said Syrus." Not in this lifetime." said Chazz." How about the next lifetime?" said Jaden." No!" said Chazz.Then mummies surround them." What the?" said Jess.Then they heard," Guys! Duck!".They saw Bob running toward them." Fire Kick!" said Bob.His foot look it was on fire to Chazz but Syrus saw it was real.It kicked the mummies right next to Syrus." What are you guys doing out of your dorm?" said Bob." We were in detention." said Chazz." So Bob?Is your foot alright?" said Syrus." Just fine.It is just a little special effect." said Bob.Syrus looked at the Obelisk as a ship landed near them. "Bob!" yelled Stella." Stella!Let her go!" said Bob.He jumped up there as Chazz and Syrus said," Is he go or something?"." Nope he is just Bob." said Jess.The door opened as the four ran after Bob.

They saw Bob behind surround by guards with very sharp spears." What are you doing on my ship?I am here looking for a wife." said a voice.A boy wearing a mask stood there with a girl also wearing a mask." Who are you twerps?" said Chazz.He then had a spear right to his neck." Don't make fun of the Pharaoh like that mortal!" said the guards." Easy.I would like to challenge one of you because these two girls make good wives." said Abidos." No way!" said Bob and another voice.It was Fate." Fate!?" said Syrus." I saw the ship and I ran down here like lighting.How about me and Bob duel you and Iris?Is that all right Abidos?" said Fate." You know my real name Fate is it? Well then lets duel." said Abidos." But one thing first.Let my friend go." said Fate.The guards let Bob go and he said," Thanks Fate.I owe you one."." Lets defeat this old farts and take them down." said Fate." I am 16!" yelled Abidos." Yeah 16 thousand." said Chazz.He then was leaded to Zane who was tied up and Alexis and Stella were standing there." Can Bob produce fire?" said Syrus." What are you talking about Syrus? Bob is your normal Joe." said Stella." But he kicked a mummy and it burn him." said Syrus." It is a martial arts trick little buddy." said Jess.Syrus looked at Bob who was in the same outfit as Powerful Power." Does he have super powers?" thought Syrus.

" I will go first." said Abidos." Then I will." said Fate." I will go next." said Iris." Guess I am going last." said Bob." I will draw.I set one card facedown." said Abidos."I play double summon to summon Elemental Hero Knospe and Elemental Lady Heat in attack mode." said Fate.A woman who was wearing fire armor stood next to the plant." I now activate the first sarcophagus." said Abidos.A sarcophagus was there as Syrus asked," What does that do?"." Each one of our end phases, Abidos here has to place the second sarcophagus and then the third sarcophagus in that order to summon Spirit of the Pharaoh." said Bob." I end my turn with a facedown." said Fate.Then Abidos placed the second sarcophagus down." I place this monster facedown and end my turn with a facedown." said Iris.

Bob then drew a card and thought," Let see what lady luck brought for me.".He saw that he drew Turn Warrior and in his hand was pot of greed,Nova,the helpful friend,Blast Magician, and Stardust Dragon." I play pot of greed." said Bob.He then drew assault mode activate and double summon." I play my own double summon and bring out Blast Magician and Turn Warrior." said Bob.The two monsters stood there and Bob said," I synchro summon Tune warrior and Blast Magician to summon Stardust Dragon!".A dragon then stood there and Syrus said," That is so cool."." Yeah but my dragon is better." said Zane." Right." said Jess,Jaden,and Chazz." I now activate Assault Mode Activate to summon Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode." said Bob.The dragon gained more power and Bob said," I end my turn with the helpful friend to summon Nova.".The fiery warrior stood there as Abidos drew the third sarcophagus.

" I now summon Spirit of the Pharaoh in attack mode and I play Axe of Despair." said Abidos.The Mummy gained more ATK points." I now attack the weird little plant with mummy smash." said Abidos." I stop your attack with Hero barrier." said Fate.The attack was blocked as Abidos ended his turn.Fate drew a card and said," I play Rose bud to summon Elemental Hero Poison Rose from my deck in attack mode.".A Poison Ivy superhero stood there next to the female fire hero." I now play my two Polymerization to summon Elemental Hero Inferno and Elemental hero Thunder Giant." said Fate.Then a giant monster wearing red stood next the female hero and then to the left of her was Thunder Giant." I then end my turn with a facedown." said Fate." I send my facedown monster to the grave and then I play this card.Mummy king coming!" said Iris.Then the facedown was gone as a mummy stood there." That is one strong mummy." said Syrus." I now activate his effect.This allows me to attack three times.So destroy those three heroes." said Iris.The three heroes were gone as Fate lost 2400 life points." I end my turn." said Iris.

Mummy King Summon.Ritual.Only can summon Mummy King with zombie monster.
Mummy King.LV 8.Attribute Dark.ATK 3000.DEF 3000.Can attack three times when your opponent has a monster on the field.

Bob drew a card and smiled," I play lucky hand." .Then he grabbed 6 cards from his deck." I now summon Blue Flame Swordsman in attack mode." said Bob .The swordsman stood there and Bob said," I now activate this.Increasing Power.My swordsman gain the attacks points of both of my monsters combined and then divided by how many monsters on your field.".The Swordsman gained 3500 ATK points." I now attack with my swordsman on your Pharaoh." said Bob.The fire man slashed the mummy into ashes." Attack Nova with flaming ball of Fire!" said Bob.The fiery superhero then burned the other mummy." Now Stardust. Wind blast to the face!" said Bob.The two lost 6800 life points." I end my turn with this.My swords second effect.I can now attack for the second time.For each monster in the graves.Dark will get 500,fire will get 300,water will get 200,light will get 500,earth will get 200,and wind will get 300.So my swords get 3000 ATK Points and I attack you directly with inferno fire slash!" said Bob.The dead tag team lost as Bob said," You just got served by the best!".The two boys fist bumped.

Lucky Hand.Spell.Only can be played if you have one or less cards in your hand.
Increasing Power.Spell.Equip.Gained attack points by combined monster on your field and then divided by how many monsters you have on field.Then you get a second attack based on the monster types in the grave.Fire 300,dark 500,water 200,light 500,earth 200,and wind 300.

" Now release them!" said Fate." A deal and a deal.You can let them go." said Abidos.The guards let go of the gang and Iris said," You wouldn't happened to be the son of Yugi Moto who once housed Atem?"." The one and only." said Bob." You have the same dueling energy like him.I want a rematch one day." said Abidos." I would like that.So peace out your highness.Syrus I need to talk with you in private." said Bob.The Slifer followed the Obelisk to land as the others followed.

Bob stood in front of Syrus and said," You think that I am a superhero aren't you?"." Yes and are you?" said Syrus." Yes." said Bob." That is so cool! Can you fly or shoot lighting out of your eyes?" said Syrus." Yes." said Bob." So cool.So why haven't you told anyone?" said Syrus." A man need to keep his secrets.So I want to ask you something?" said Bob." What?" said Syrus." I want you to be my apprentice.You are perfect." said Bob." Will I become a great duelist?" said Syrus." Yes.So are you in?" said Bob." Yes!" yelled Syrus. He shook the Obelisk's hand until it fell off literally."AH!" yelled Syrus." Calm down Syrus.I can attack back. " said Bob.Bob put it back as Syrus said," Will I be able to did that?"." Maybe but that takes years." said Bob." I see." said Syrus." You want to meet a certain friend of mine?" said Bob." Um sure." said Syrus.Bob then summoned Dark Magician Girl." The Dark Magician Girl?" said Syrus." Yep.So who is the pipsqueak Bob?" said Mana." Well Mana.He will be your new best friend because Mahad told me about you skipping out on your training." said Bob." He told you?!" said Mana." Who is Mahad?" said Syrus." The Dark Magician.Now lets get started." said Bob." But it is nighttime?" said the two in unison." It is the perfect time." said Bob.

Next time,
A old foe appeared with a friend
       

No comments:

Post a Comment