Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Yugioh GX part 14 Bob vs Jaden???

It had been a week since that duel and things at Duel Academy changed.Chazz had fallen for Kitty and Jess was always trying to get Chazz away from her, Chazz was transferred back to Slifer, Stella was been more open with her relationship with Bob after that kiss and Bob was happy yet scared at the same time, Alexis and Jaden were still going strong, and Chumley lost 10 pounds.

Banner was talking with his class."Okay.We are off to the nearby ruins." said Banner."Do we have to go?" said a Ra Yellow."You don't have to unless you want to or I call your name.Jess Anderson, Syrus Truesdale, Jaden Yuki, Angel Jones, Kitty Jones, Alexis Rhodes, Stella Inferno, Chazz Princeton, and Chumley Huffington." said Banner.

"Sweet.I get a whole day off." said Bob."Actually Bob.You can come with us or deal with Crowler." said Banner."Okay I am in." said Bob."What about me professor?" said Fate."You have to go." said Banner.

The group then left as Bob stood there alone.He then brought out Soul Reaper."What do you need Bob?" said Soul."I need you to do some recon around the ruins." said Bob."We have looked there before but we found nothing." said Soul.

"Lets get closer then.I mean we can find out more about the maybe Supreme King." said Bob."I see.Bring out Ultimate Wizard.I will need some help." said Soul." Okay." said Bob.He then joined up with the group.

The group made it to the ruins. Syrus, Jaden, and Angel were writing down heliographs, Chumley was designing some cards, Alexis was reading a book with Fate, Kitty was looking at Jess who was keeping an eye on Chazz, and Stella was with Bob.

"You really think that Jaden is an old king from the Wicked God's past?" said Stella."Yes because I feel some weird energy around him.It feels like darkness." said Bob.

"Don't think about it for right now Bob.So does Jess like Kitty?" said Stella."I can't tell you that.I mean Jess will say maybe something about his feelings eventually.I hope." said Bob."Well.Lunch is about to start." said Stella.She then grabbed him and they joined the group.

The kids had a normal lunch but Bob as Banner was grabbing something out of his bag."What are you looking for professor?" said Angel."My hand-made pizza." said Banner."Are you going to share?" said Chazz."Nope.I found it.Strange I don't remember this hairy thing." said Banner.

Out came Pharaoh with some pepperoni and cheese."Pharaoh!I thought I left you at home!" said Banner."Maybe the cat smelled the amazing smell." said Bob.

Banner then sighed,"Could I have some?"."You weren't going to share with us professor?" said Syrus."I was going to." said Banner." Right.So Bob?Where is your lunch?" said Jess."In here along with some cat food." said Bob.

He then pulled out some popcorn and some cat food."How?" said Chumley." I knew about this before hand." said Bob.He then gave the cat some cat food.

After lunch,Chumley joined the three with writing heliographs, Kitty was reading a book with Chazz watching her and Jess was blocking him, Alexis and Jaden were doing something romantic, Fate was talking with Banner and Stella, and Bob was doing something with Soul Reaper and Ultimate Wizard.

"Okay so why did you find?" said Bob."We found the magical source where you guys camp out." said Ultimate."I see." said Bob.

Then Pharaoh made a giant green thing surround the group but Bob.They were gone."Wizard!Find them!" yelled Bob."Okay." said Ultimate.He then opened up a portal and Bob jumped inside.

He landed outside."So where am I?" thought Bob.He then notice three moons."I don't think that I am in Kansas anymore." said Bob.

He then saw the temple."A temple?" said Bob.He then felt some people get closer toward him.Bob then turned on his fists.The guards surround him.He punched them all to the ground as he ran toward the temple.

He then saw the temple.It looked a mixture of a Mayan and a Egyptian temple with some vines."Weird.This looks a temple from back home and those guards looked like cards." said Bob.

He then walked toward it and he felt a knife across his neck."Leave now outsider before you become offering to the gods." said a voice.

Bob then said,"What do you want with me?I am harmless."."You defeated those guards with fists of fire, ice, and lighting!I don't think you are just a normal human." said the voice."You are right about that." said Bob.He then phased through the knife and he saw a girl.

She looked the Gravekeeper's Assailant from the gravekeepers cards."I see.So I am in the duel spirit world.Very more interesting." said Bob.

"How do you know where you are? And how do you get though my knife?" said the Assailant."Well.I have super powers and I learn about this place from my dad.The name is Bob Moto.Your name would be?" said Bob."Yasmin." said Yasmin.

"Sounds cool.So did you see a boy who looked a koala, twin girls, a black hair boy, a boy with a accent, a small blue haired boy, a white haired boy, a black haired man, a tall blond girl, a brown cat,a girl with sliver hair, and a boy with brown hair?" said Bob.

"You know the reincarnated supreme King?" said Yasmin."Um yes." said Bob."So the others are his friends?" said Yasmin."Yes.So what did you do them?" said Bob.Yasmin ran up the temple as Bob followed her.

Bob then saw several temple guards and he saw his friends in 5 sarcophagus.Banner and Pharaoh were in one, Chazz and Chumley were in another one, Syrus and Jess in another one, Fate and Angel in another one, Stella and Kitty were in the last one.

"Where is the blond girl and the brown haired boy?" said Bob.Yasmin then pointed to a throne.Jaden was standing there in his armor with Alexis there as well." So what is going on here?" said Bob." The ceremony to give those kids to the gods so they won't destroy us." said Yasmin." I see.You stay here.I will be right back." said Bob.

A man was in the front of Jaden and Alexis.Jaden was in some weird armor" My name is Amon.Today we are sending these trespassers to the stars to honor the king and his queen." said Amon." Stop right there Amon! I oppose this ceremony!" said a voice." Who said that?!" said Amon.Bob stood there and the group beside Alexis and Jaden." Bob! What are you doing here?"." Your name must be Bob." said Amon." You know my name.I am toughed by that but I like girls." said Bob." I am not hitting on you! What are you doing here!" said Amon."I came here to get back my friends from you and your weird army of men.Seriously no women here! This is such a freaking sausage fest." said Bob.Then Jaden stood up." You tried to stop my ceremony!You will be send up to the stars." said Jaden." Jaden? It is me Bob.Your friend." said Bob." I don't know this Jaden who you speak off.My name is the Supreme King and you will be destroy by a duel!" saidJaden." I see.Well then lets duel!" said Bob.
.
Bob was shuffling his deck as Yasmin said," You know that isn't the real supreme king."." Yes but I need to now something.Will I really be send to the stars?" said Bob." Nope you are safe.Good luck Bob." said Yasmin.She was gone as Amon said," Today we have the duel between our king and this trespasser.The loser will be send to the stars.".Amon then thought," I hope this kid can defeat this supreme king because the real one is pure evil."." I will go first.I play Dark Fusion which I send my Sparkman and Clayman to activate to summon Evil Hero Lighting Golem in attack mode!" said the Supreme King.A weird evil version of Thunder Giant stood there and Jaden said," I end my turn with a facedown.Your move.".Bob drew a card and said," I summon the wall in defense mode and place a facedown."." A pathetic move.I play Dark fusion to fuse Malicious Edge and Evil Hero Lighting Golem to summon Malicious Fiend in attack mode!" said Jaden.Then a powerful monster stood there and then the wall attacked the fiend.Bob then lost him and lost 3500 life points." I end my turn.You better just give up." said Jaden.

Bob drew a card and said," I play the magical elixir to gained back my life points.I then Mini Heroes then I send twp of them to the grave to summon Nova!".A man stood there.He look like a playboy but his hair was fire." I activate Nova's ability.He can attack you three times.So triple fireball strike plus mini heroes attack as well." said Bob.The fiend was gone along with 13500 life points.The armor turned into dust as Jaden went back to normal." Where am I? Bob! Where are we?!" said Jaden." Um I will tell you later.Go get Alexis and get our friends.I need to go find the chief." said Bob.

Nova, the ladies man of fire. LV 8.Attribute Fire.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Can only be summon by two warriors.Part of the Guild.

Bob found Amon." You defeated the Supreme King!" said Amon." Yes I did but you pissed me off.So what did you do that?" said Bob." Because of this." said Amon.He handed him half of a medallion." I don't accept jewelry from men." said Bob." Stop with that! I have a wife.This will help you against him and the shadows rider." said Amon." The shadow riders?" said Bob." Dad.We freed the trespasser." said Yasmin." He is your father? So you actually have a wife." said Bob." Yes he does.Once you find the person with the other half of that medallion say that Yasmin said hi." said Yasmin.Her face went red as Amon said," Just go back to your world.The way you came in."." I came in through a portal but my dueling spirit brought me here." said Bob." Just go to the ruins." said the two." Okay." said Bob.He walked down there and saw his friends." Nice medallion.You got it from Amon?" said Chazz." Yes I did Princeton and he also told me how to get back home but first mind erase!" said Bob.The group beside Stella forgot this place and Jaden being the supreme king as Bob return them home.

Bob was walking to Sheppard's office with Crowler taking him there." So what did I do this time?" said Bob." Sheppard needs you in his office." said Crowler." I see.So why couldn't he call for me?" said Bob." We tried but your phone wasn't answering." said Crowler." I see that the duel spirit world doesn't have cell signals." said Bob." What?!" said Crowler." Oh nothing." said Bob.He threw Bob in there and closed the door." So what do you need from me Sheppard?" said Bob." You visit Amon's temple didn't you?" said Sheppard." Yes and how do you know Amon?" said Bob." Reasons but you know about the Shadow riders." said Sheppard." Yes and I have decided on the duelists because I know about the 14 Shadows riders." said Bob.

Kitty was in Jess's room.They were doing something for Crowler." So do you remember anything about that field trip?" said Kitty." Nope.I mean it could just be a dream." said Jess," But it felt so real." said Kitty." Just don't think about it Kitty.Stress is a bad thing." said Jess.Jess looked into her blue eyes as he said," So are you seeing anyone?"." Um no.I am still trying to get over Bob.He was a big part of my life for a long time." said Kitty." So how did you get that crush on Bob?" said Jess." He was in a tournament in our home town. He was so awesome and I gained a little crush on him.It sounds weird but you must had a crush on someone before." said Kitty."I do and she is a really good friend." said Jess." Is it Angel?" said Kitty." No." said Jess." Alexis,Stella,or Blair?" said Kitty." No way." said Jess." Is it me?" said Kitty." Um yes." said Jess.She hugged him as his face went red." I am so happy." said Kitty." Really?" said Jess." Yes because I gained a crush on you because I noticed you and Chazz fighting over me.No guys have ever fought over me before." said Kitty." So I am the first?" said Jess." Yes and you deserve a little gift." said Kitty.They kissed as Syrus,Chumley,Chazz,and Angel opened the door." Jess and Kitty are dating?!" said Syrus and Chazz.The two fainted as Angel said," I am so happy for you sister.".Chumley shrugged it off and went up to his bunk." So what do you think is going to happen now my little kitty cat?" said Jess.Her face went red as she said," Maybe a make out session?"."Um Yes!" said Jess.They ran out of there as Angel dragged Syrus and then she went to go get Chazz who fell down to the ground."Sometimes." said Angel.

Fate was looking at his deck when Jaden and Alexis entered the room." What do you guys need?" said Fate." Do you remember that field trip?" said Alexis." Yeah.I remember some of it but the rest is a blur.Why do you ask?" said Fate." I remember something about it." said Jaden." What is it?!" said Fate." He remember him being in armor." said Alexis." I see.That sounds very weird." said Fate." So what are you doing?" said Jaden." Just changing up my deck." said Fate." You have the elemental hero?Jaden was the evil heroes." said Alexis." Cool." said Fate.

Bob was in his room and then said," Time to get ready because these riders are going to be strong.I need to be ready so time to get the guild.".He then went to his closet and grab a box.A lot of cards came out and Bob combined them with his deck." So what are you going to do about that medallion from your lover Amon?" said Power.He then was hit by Devil." I am going to keep it on me because I have a feeling that I will need it soon." said Bob.

Next time,
The 14 duelists are introduced and the first two shadows riders land on the island.




          

No comments:

Post a Comment